几个英语句子成分

请帮我翻译几个英语句子.1.我帮你买了些旅游书籍,并邮寄给你了 2.邮件大约在三天后到达 3.请注意接收邮_百度作业帮
请帮我翻译几个英语句子.1.我帮你买了些旅游书籍,并邮寄给你了 2.邮件大约在三天后到达 3.请注意接收邮
请帮我翻译几个英语句子.1.我帮你买了些旅游书籍,并邮寄给你了 2.邮件大约在三天后到达 3.请注意接收邮
1.I bought you some books on tourism and have sent them to you by mail.2The mail will arrive in about 3 days.3Please check them carefully // please note to check.
第一句:I had bought some travel books(关于旅游的书籍) for you (帮你), and sent it to you.(并列动作)第二句:thee mail will arrive
three days(在大约三天内). 第三局:Please note(关注,常信件,文字) that mail . (就表示了接受了,因为...
I bought you some travelling books for you and have sent it to you.the postage will be reached at you in three days.please pay attention to the postage.
1.I bought some tour books for you, and send it to you.2.E-mail about after three days to arrive.3.Please attention to receive e-mail.
1I‘ve bought you some books on tourism,and I've sent them to you.2The mail will arrive about 3 days later.3Please perceive them.
1.I help you buy some books about tourists and mail them to you2.The mail will reach you about three days later.3.Please pay attention to receiving it
1 I have bought you some books on tourism, and have already sent them to you.2 The mail will arrive in about 3 days.3 Please pay attention to receiving the mail.
1.I help you bought some travel books, and send it to you.2.Email about in three days to arrive. 3.Please note that receiving mail.
:地道的英文,楼主是要寄给哪里的朋友啊,还是写文?希望能帮到楼主,谢谢采纳!!!
1 I bought you some books on tourism,and have sent them to you by mail.2 The mail will arrive about three days later.3. Please remember to check .我要几个英语中连读的句子!急等!就是英语连读的例子(写几个连读的句子)_百度作业帮
我要几个英语中连读的句子!急等!就是英语连读的例子(写几个连读的句子)
我要几个英语中连读的句子!急等!就是英语连读的例子(写几个连读的句子)
“_”表示连读[r]Look_at the one_on the corner_of the street.She is going to major_in English.[重复]How can I start_without_Tim?[w] [j]Can you_ask him to come back to the_office at eight?[t∫]I'll get_you something new.Won't_you go tomorrow?够了吗?
He is probably because the rest at home sick so it did not come to school!(他大概是因为生病在家休息所以才没来上学的吧!)从前有座一座山,山里有座庙,庙里有两个和尚,老和尚给小和尚讲故事,他说从前有座山,山里有座庙,庙里有两个和尚,老和尚给小和尚讲故事...(In the past there is a mount...求教以下几个英语句子的翻译.1.On the other hand, making telephone calls is much faster, so they are more appropriate when you need a quick reply.2.Some of the best letters are written in a burst of inspiration, so keep your writing stuff _百度作业帮
求教以下几个英语句子的翻译.1.On the other hand, making telephone calls is much faster, so they are more appropriate when you need a quick reply.2.Some of the best letters are written in a burst of inspiration, so keep your writing stuff
求教以下几个英语句子的翻译.1.On the other hand, making telephone calls is much faster, so they are more appropriate when you need a quick reply.2.Some of the best letters are written in a burst of inspiration, so keep your writing stuff in one place where you can sit down for a few minutes and write a quick note to a friend.3.Such a sweet gift - a piece of handmade writing, in an envelope that is not a bill, sitting in our friend's path when she trudges home from a long day at work, a day our words will help repair.4.Sometimes you cannot remember all the comments that are made because calls are transient, and cannot be kept for reading later like treasured letters.5.What would make so many adults hold on to pieces of paper they had received years before as kids, some of them carrying those pages with them everywhere they went? The answer is appreciation.6.Give others recognition at every opportunity because it will build them up and motivate them.And it will make you a person of significant influence in their lives.这些句子意思我都明白,可就是不能很好地翻译出来,特别是第三句,怎么翻都不通顺,希望有人能给出准确通顺的高质量翻译.我先写出我的翻译吧,虽然不好,就当给个最低标准,希望有人比我翻译的好。1.另一方面,由于打电话要快捷得多,所以当你需要快速答复时,打电话会更加合适。2.一些绝佳的信件是在灵感突发时写出来的,所以你得把文具放到一个你可以安坐几分钟并给你的朋友写一封短笺的地方。3.装着一篇手写文章的信封--不是账单,在我们朋友经过漫长一天的工作疲惫地回家时,躺在她的必经之路上,一天的疲倦因为我们的话语一扫而光--这是多么美妙的一份礼物啊。4.有时你不能记住那些做出的评论,因为电话是暂时性的,不能像那些珍贵的信件一样保存起来供以后阅读。5.是什么让如此多的成年人保存着很多年前他们还是孩子时就收到的一封封信件,有些人还随身带着?答案是“感激”。6.你要利用每一个机会给别人以赞赏,因为这样能够鼓舞、激励他们并且让你成为他们生命中具有重要影响的人。sisustar翻译的不错,很通顺,准确性也可以,可最难的第三句翻译的不好(虽然我自己翻的更烂),意译的成分太多了。
1.On the other hand,making telephone calls is much faster,so they are more appropriate when you need a quick reply.另一方面,打电话非常快捷方便,因此当你需要一个快速的回复他们是很容易做到的.2.Some of the best letters are written in a burst of inspiration,so keep your writing stuff in one place where you can sit down for a few minutes and write a quick note to a friend.一些写得最好的信往往在写作的时候有突发的灵感,因此当你在某地方坐几分钟给一个朋友写快速便条的时候,请保留这些写作原始素材.3.Such a sweet gift - a piece of handmade writing,in an envelope that is not a bill,sitting in our friend's path when she trudges home from a long day at work,a day our words will help repair.一件多么甜美的礼物啊!----一篇手写作品,装在信封里而并非是帐单(通常信封里装的都是催款的帐单),当我们的朋友工作了一天后筋疲力尽往家赶的时候,在路上看到这样的作品将有助于她很快驱逐一天的疲倦.4.Sometimes you cannot remember all the comments that are made because calls are transient,and cannot be kept for reading later like treasured letters.由于打电话的时间是短暂,有时你并记不起所有的内容,因此不能像珍贵的信件那样可以保存起来留待以后阅读.5.What would make so many adults hold on to pieces of paper they had received years before as kids,some of them carrying those pages with them everywhere they went?The answer is appreciation.是什么让这么多的成年人保存着多年前在童年时代收到的片纸碎言,还有不少人将这几页纸处处携带?答案就是欣赏和喜爱.6.Give others recognition at every opportunity because it will build them up and motivate them.And it will make you a person of significant influence in their lives.要抓住每一个机会表示出对其他人的赏识和认同,因为这能增进及激发他们的自信.而这样做也将使你成为在别人生活中产生重大影响的人.
1.在另一方面,电话快得多,所以他们更合适当您需要快速的答复。 2.一些的最好的信件是在书面爆裂的灵感,从而使您的写作的东西在一个地方,你可以坐下来几分钟的时间,写一个快速的说明给朋友。3.多甜蜜的礼物-一块手工书写板,装在一个信封里,这不是一项法案,坐在我们的朋友的路径时,首页从一个漫长的一天工作,每天我们所说的话将有助于修复。...
1.另一方面,打电话更加快捷,因此,当你需要做快捷回复时,它们会更加合适.2.有些最好的信是灵感突发写成的,因此,请将书写工具放在特定的某个地方,这样,你就可以坐下来,只花几分钟时间就可以给朋友写一张快捷便条.3.这么好的礼物---一幅手写作品,放在信封里而不是挂在嘴头上,放在我们的朋友能够经过的地方.当她工作了一整天、拖着疲惫的身躯回家后,我们的文字作品将帮她驱逐一天的劳累。...
我尽量试试:1、另一方面,打电话要快得多,所以当你需要得到迅速回应时打电话更合适。2、一些最好的信都是在灵感的爆发中写出来的,所以把你写的材料保存在一个你能(定下心来)坐几分钟的地方,并写便条给一个朋友。3、这是一份多么甜蜜的礼物——信封里的一张手写的信,而非一张钞票,当我们的朋友经过漫长的一天工作后疲惫地走在她回家的小径上时,坐在那条小径上,那一天我们的话语能安抚朋...这几个英文句子什么意思?_百度知道
这几个英文句子什么意思?
预定部门也能产生其他部门赖以生存的顾客?it is said that reservations also generate customers that other departments live byIn particular, overbooking agreements should be made part of Group Inclusive Tour bookings with a long lead time??with a long lead time是什么意思.这句话的意思是什么?酒店里面的turn-away report是指什么?
提问者采纳
直接拒了或者服务好的会帮客人联系酒店。it is said that reservations also generate customers that other departments live by预订部也能开发其他部门赖以生存的客户,多谢了。that other departments live by修饰customers我是former hotelier =v=b。-with a long lead time 长预定期的,而造成当天酒店较低的出租率。有问题可以继续问~满意请采纳~~谢谢!.尤其是应将超预订列入长预订期的团队报价旅游预订中。这是酒店进行收益管理的一个重要技术方法In particular。。,如果是担保预订一般会帮客人安排附近酒店并支付房费!我最近在努力提高采纳率,从而引起酒店收益的损失,可称为预订期,它是 指酒店预订出比酒店客房总量更多的预订量,在酒店客房管理中的意思是客人从预订客房到实际入住所需的时间,即货物从入库开始到送达顾客手中所需的时间。解释几个概念。-Lead Time原意是指供货期,以防止由于宾客取消订房或应到未到,看到你的问题倍感亲切,没预定的, overbooking agreements should be made part of Group Inclusive Tour bookings with a long lead time:-Overbooking 超预订,修饰团队包价旅游Group Inclusive Tour booking-turn-away report 酒店里turn-away指满房后把客人往外挪!。你懂的,所有hotelier都非常熟悉了
提问者评价
谢谢!很详细!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
修饰Tour bookingsturn-away 拒绝(某人)进入或辞退。with a long lead time是一个定语,report是报告,根据具体语境来翻译。it is said that reservations also generate customers that other departments live by.这就是说其他部门也靠预定增加顾客维持第一句话特别是超额预定协议应当使部分团体包含长时间交付周期内的旅行预定
英文句子的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语句子结构 的文章

更多推荐