A I have a good friend.
Chinese name is Da Shan and his
name is Mark Rowswell. He
from Canada. He can
English and French (语). And he speaks Chinese very
. He likes China very much. Now he teaches English
Beijing. Da Shan
a big nose, big eyes
short brown hair. He has a happy family. His wife (妻) is from Sichuan, China. They
two children. Da Shan`s father and mother are in Canada. But
like China, too. And they often come to China.
) 1. A. He
) 2. A. English
C. Chinese (
) 3. A. come
) 4. A. speak
) 5. A. good
) 6. A. at
) 7. A. is
) 8. A. and
) 9. A. are
) 10. A. they
C. their B I am a new student in Class 10.
name is Gina Brown. My
name is Liu Yufei. You can
me Gina or Liu Yunfei. I am very happy to
two good friends here. One is a
name is Wang Lin. The other (另) one
name is Xie Caixia.
! it is a picture of my friends and me. Besides (除) Wang Lin, Xie Caixia and me, you can also see Mary, Michael and Lucy. So there are () __20__ girls in the picture.
) 11. A. I
) 12. A. Japanese B. English
C. Chinese (
) 13. A. say
C. speak (
) 14. A. answer
) 15. A. boy
C. girls (
) 16. A. His
) 17. A. am
) 18. A. His
) 19. A. Hello
) 20. A. four
C. six C Hi! My name is Jane, I’m from Canada. I’m in Beijing. now. I like
here. So I often eat a lot
food. I have breakfast at home.
breakfast, I eat porridge and Chinese bread.
My mother and father
are doctors, they don`t have time to cook lunch.
I don`t go home for lunch. I often have lunch in a restaurant near my school. The food here is good. I can have
foods for lunch. I eat chicken, rice and vegetables. Sometimes() I eat Beijing roast duck. I have dinner at home
my father and mother. Sometimes we
with our friends. We
fish, vegetables and fruits(水). 初全科目课件教案习题汇总语文数英语历史理What
you? Please tell me. (
) 21. A. the food
B. the drink
C. the people
) 22. A. for
) 23. A. For
) 24. A. all
) 25. A. so
) 26. A. the same
C. different
) 27. A. to
) 28. A. eating
B. eat out
) 29. A. have
) 30. A. are
B. for C. about
D Julia is
American girl . She is
New York . She’s thirteen . She
in a junior high school in zhengzhou. Julia often
up at 6;30 on weekdays . she often has a cup of tea, an egg and
bread for breakfast . She goes to sohool at 7;30 and
before 8:00. Julia has breakfast
her parents at 7:25
Have a cake, Julia.
nice, her mother
. NO, thank you, Mum. I must
now. I’m getting late. School
8:00,says Julia. (
) 31. A. a
) 32. A. at
) 33. A. study
B. studies
C. studying (
) 43. A. get
) 35. A. some
) 36. A. get
) 37. A. with
) 38. A. Its
) 39. A. says
C. tells (
) 40. A. to go
C. go E Look at this picture. This is a photo
my family. There are
people in the picture. They are my father, my mother, my brother, my sister and
father is very happy every day. My mother
near (……旁边) my father. The boy beside (……旁边) my mother is my
near my mother is my little sister.
is very clever and cute. Everyone likes her very much. Who is
boy in the middle (间)? Ah! It is me.
love my family very much. (
) 41. A. for
) 42. A. five
C. seven (
) 43. A. me
) 44. A. My
) 45. A. are
) 46. A. sister
B. grandfather
C. brother (
) 47. A. boy
) 48. A. He
) 49. A. a
) 50. A. I
F Do you know that girl?
name is Judy. She`s from the U.S.A. She is
. She has a happy family. Her father is an English teacher in Beijing. Her mother is in
she is in Shanghai. Judy is in Beijing with her
a small nose, a big mouth and blue eyes. Her hair
long and blond. Judy and I
in the same class. Mr. Zhao is our Chinese teacher. He likes playing the guitar
. Judy likes playing the guitar, too. She often learns it from
) 51. A. She
) 52. A. old
B. English
C. twelve (
) 53. A. the U.S.A
B. England
C. China (
) 54. A. But
) 55. A. father
C. brother (
) 56. A. is
) 57. A. is
) 58. A. am
) 59. A. much
C. very much (
) 60. A. her
C. his G Li Lin is a good friend of mine. I go to
home for dinner. Zhang Tao and Wang Dong
in his home, too. We
a good dinner. There is ()
meat, chicken, fish, milk and vegtables
the desk. And there is some rice, noodles, cakes, water and tea on it,
very much. Li Lin and I like
meat, fish, vegetables, noodles and cakes. Zhang Tao and Wang Dong like to eat chicken, fish and
. They are really (确实) nice.
are very happy. (
) 61. A. him
) 62. A. are
) 63. A. has
) 64. A. lot
) 65. A. in
) 66. A. and
) 67. A. them
C. their (
) 68. A. to have
) 69. A. rice
C. a rice (
) 70. A. Us
B. Our C. We H It`s Sunday. Mr. and Mrs White go to the shop. They want to buy their daughter some
71 . They start (发)
eight thirty. There are too many cars on the way. They can`t
too fast and it`s not easy to park (停) their car. It is about ten o`clock when they
the shop. In the shop they see a
dress. it`s nice. And red is their daughter`s favorite
is this dress? Mrs White asks. It`s eighty yuan. Answers the girl in the shop. It`s not expensive (贵). We`ll
it. Then they find a yellow skirt. The skirt also looks very nice. Mr White says to
, You buy our daughter the dress, so I`d like to buy this skirt
her. Mrs White says, All right. The skirt is only fifty-two yuan.
) 71. A. food
B. clothes
C. drinks (
) 72. A. at
) 73. A. walk
) 74. A. get
C. get to (
) 75. A. yellow
C. brown (
) 76. A. sport
C. clothes (
) 77. A. How much
B. How many
C. What color (
) 78. A. do
C. bring (
) 79. A. the girl
B. his daughter C. Mrs White (
) 80. A. to
B. for C. about I My name is Lisa Green. I`m from
. I have a big
are old and they have no work. They love
very much. My father is a cook and my mother is a nurse.
is my father`s favorite sport.
it with his friends. My uncle is my father`s
. He is an English teacher. He likes reading and he loves
a lot. I have a cousin. He is eight years old. My cousic and I often play computer games together (起). We are very
) 81. A. Chinese
C. American (
) 82. A. family
C. school (
) 83. A. parents
B. grandparents C. grandpa (
) 84. A. I
) 85. A. Guitar
B. Basketball
) 86. A. After
) 87. A. play
C. do play (
) 88. A. uncle B. aunt
C. brother (
) 89. A. study
C. sports (
) 90. A. friendly
C. happy J Today is Sunday. My parents don`t go to
and I don`t go to school. So we go to the
to do some farm work. My uncle is a farmer. He has many
trees on his farm. We often
him pick (摘) apples. We get up early this
. We all wear (穿) our old clothes. We also buy many kinds of food
my uncle`s son in a shop. Because
likes them very much. I think my uncle will
us a lot of apples when
come back. I like apples very much. I like to work
) 91. A. shop
) 92. A. office
C. hospital (
) 93. A. apple
C. apples (
) 94. A. help
C. helping (
) 95. A. evening
B. morning
C. afternoon (
) 96. A. to
) 97. A. he
) 98 A. sell
) 99. A. He
) 100. A. at
案 1—5 CACAC
6—10 CCABA
11--15 CCBCA
16—20 ABBBA
21—25 ABACA 26—30 CCBAC 31—35 BCBBA 36—40 CABAC 41—45 CABAC 46—50 CBBCA 51—55 CCCAA 56—60 ACCCB 61—65 CABCB 66—70 CAAAC 71—75 BABCB 76—80 BABCB 81—85 BABCB 86—90 ABCCC 91—95 CBAAB 96—100 BACCB
提问者评价
谢谢,另外一位的也很好,可惜只能采纳一个&&谢谢大家了
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
、ABC Radio Jim Green is an announcer(播音员)for the program.Most of the girls___1____ boys like the program. They ___2___like Jim Green. Some of them often make phone calls to him and thank him ___3___ his work. There are lots of ___4___ to him every day,too. Jim Green gets up at 6:00 every morning.He has bread and a glass of milk ___5___ breakfast. He leaves home at 6:30 and ___6___ his office at 7:15. The program ___7____ at 7:30.He plays the new records (唱片)of the pop songs and modern music for his listeners. At 8:00 it's time ____8____ the news. Jim finishes work at 10:30. He goes home ____9____ his car.He ___10___ newspaper and listens to music after supper. He thinks his life is very interesting. ( )1.A and B with C but D about
( )2.A too B to C also D so ( )3.A to B for C fo D and
( )4.A letter B letters C friends D words ( )5.A at B with C for D to
( )6.A goes B gets C gets to D gets up ( )7.A begins B finishes C over D start
( )8.A to B for C of D in ( )9.A by B in C on D takes
( )10.A looks B reads C sees D watches 二、You\'ll see a new _1_at a hospitai near London if you go there.He is very clever,_2_he never speaks.He can work 24 hours a day and never gets _3_.He is one metre tall and has a face_4_a TV screen.He is Dr.Robot. Doctors often need to ask their patients a lot of questions._5_ doctors can only spend a few minutes with such patient.But Dr.Robot,a human doctor can_8_a lot of uesful information(信息)when he meets his patient. How can Dr.Robot do this? A computer \&tell\& him what to do.Dr.Robot can do a lot of things people can do,though he can\'t completely_9_the place of _10_ doctors. ( )1.A.sick person B.nurse C.chemist D.doctor
( )2.A.so B.if C.but D.because ( )3.A.tired B.off C.up D.woounded
( )4.A.like B.on C.as D.in ( )5.A.Kind B.Busy C.Free D.Tall
( )6.A.late B.impossibleC.necessary D.interesting ( )7.A.With B.For C.Behind D.Under
( )8.A.spend B.have C.send D.speak ( )9.A.bring B.give C.take D.lead
( )10.A.puter C.women D.human 三、Mike is an Englishman. He lives in a __1___ building in the __2___ London. There are eighteen floors in the building and he lives on the fifteenth floor. He__3___ a lift (电梯)to go up and down. He works very hard. He__4___ to work early. Every day he leaves his__5__and walks to the lift. He gets into the lift. It __6___him down to the first floor. He gets out of the lift. Then he walks to __7___bus stop. The bus stop is in front of a station. It is about two hundred meters from ___8___home. Usually, he catches the number 11 bus to work, but sometimes he goes__9___. He works in a factory about ten__10___ from his home. His work starts at half past eight, and finishes at a quarter to five. He gets back home at half past5. ( ) 1. A. tall B. shot C. small D. large
( ) 2. A. country B. town C. city D. village ( ) 3. A. makes B. uses C. does D. mends ( ) 4. A. begins B. wants C. runs D. goes ( ) 5. A. home B. building C. office D. room ( ) 6. A. costs B. spends C. takes D. brings ( ) 7. A. an B.a C. the D. /
( ) 8. A.his B. he C. him D.himself ( ) 9. A.by plane B. by train C. on foot D. by air ( ) 10. A.meters B. kilometers C. minutes D. hours 四、A Diary
Great weather! It was _1__ and hot all day. We __2__ to a beautiful beach. We had great fun __3__ in the water. In the afternoon, we went __4__. On the way, I found a little boy __5__ in the corner. He was __6__. I helped __7__ find his father. That made me __8__ very happy. I didn’t have __9__ money __10__ a taxi. So I walked back to the hotel. ( )1.A. wind B. cloud C. sunny ( )2. A. go B. got C. went ( )3. A. play B. played C. playing ( )4. A. shop B.shopping C.shopped ( )5. A. cries B. cried C. crying ( )6. A. lose B. lost C. crying ( )7. A. he B. his C. him ( )8. A. feel B. feeling C. felt ( )9. A. some B. any C.a few ( )10. A. with B. on C. for 五、Dear Dr Know, I’m not happy. I have too __1_ rules in my family. I have to __2___ at 6:00 every morning. I can’t __3__ my friends after school __4__I have to __5__my dog for a walk. I can’t watch TV on school nights. And I have to __6_ in bed by ten o’clock. _7__ weekends, I have to clean my room and wash my clothes. Then I have to help my mother __8__ dinner. Later I have to go to the Children’s Palace __9__ the piano. I never have any fun. __10__ can I do? ( )1. A. many B. much C. a few ( )2. A. go to bed B. get up C.go home ( )3. A. watch B. look C. meet ( )4. A. so B. then C. because ( )5. A. bring B. take C. carry ( )6. A. be B. is C. am ( )7. A. In B. On C. At ( )8. A. make B. making C. do ( )9. A. learn B. to learn C. learning ( )10. A. Why B. What C. How 六、On Christmas Eve a few days ago, an English couple, the Hardens, got a very special call. It was only a 20-second call but it was very ____11____. The Hardens’ 15-year-old daughter has gone ___12____ six months before. On Christmas Eve she rang them. I’m phoning to wish you a happy Christmas, she said, I love you. Ronals and Edwine Harden were so ______13_____ that they started a special telephone service (服务)calledAlive and Well. The service helps ______14______ to get in touch with children who have run away from home. Young people can phoneAlive and Welland leave a message for their parents. The telephone are answered by answering machines. So ______15_____ can speak to the child or make him return home. Parents of runaway children who are _______16_______ eighteen can ask the police to bring their children home. So children do not want to tell their parents where they are. Through Alive and Wellthey can telephone their parents and they do not ______17______ about this or giving out their addresses. The Hardens and their helpers ______18______ the telephone messages and connect(联系)the addresses given. About 30,000 British teenagers have left home and many of them are probably in _______19_______. For only two pence(便士)they can go into a telephone coin box and call their parents. They can dial 5675339 and ______20______ a parent worry: Is he dead or alive? 11. A. interesting B.important C. difficult D. exciting
12. A. away Bout C. back D. along 13. A. angry B. happy C. sad D. kind
14. A. teachers B. people C. parents D. friends 15. A. someone B. anyone C. everyone D. no one
16. A. at B. above C. over D. under 17. A. think B. worry C. talk D. hear
18. A. ask for B. listen to C. look up D. write down 19. A. Pairs B. Tokyo C. London D. New York
20. A. stop B. make C. feel D. leave 、
1 A 肯定句表示并列 2 C also&&意思,A太……意思 3 B thank sb. for sth. 谢某 4 B 每都信 5 C 作早饭 6 C 达 A走 B D起床 7 A 始 D态应该第三称单数 8 B 该新闻间Atime to do sth. 9 B in one's car ,A B by car 10 B 看报纸 read newspaper二、DCAAB
CABCD 四、1-5CCCBC 6-10BCABC 五、1-5ABCBB 6-10ABBBB 六、11. B 12. A 13. B 14. C 15. 16. D 17. B 18. D 19. C 20. A
为您推荐:
完形填空的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初一奥赛英语试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初一奥赛英语试题
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢日期: 15:25(单词翻译:单击)
第一部分选择题(共80 分)一、听力(共二节,计25 分)第一节(共9 小题;每小题1 分,满分9 分)听下面9 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每段对话后,你都有10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。1. A. She went shopping.B. She cleaned her room. C. She attended a party.2. A. Writing him a letter.B. Talking on the phone. C. Going to his house.3. A. Once a week. B. Every week.C. Every day.4. A. Nick. B. Gina. C. Tom.5. A. $180. B. $90. C. $360.6. A. Rainy. B. Sunny. C. Cloudy.7. A. A book store. B. A library. C. A post office.8. A. A waitress. B.A saleswoman. C.A customer.9. A. Giving the girl an interesting book.B. Seeing an interesting movie.C. Reading an interesting book.第二节(共16 小题;每小题1 分,满分16 分)听下面5 段对话或独白,每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题后所给的A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5 秒钟。听完后,各题将给出5 秒钟的答题时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。听第10 段材料,完成第10-11 小题。10. Who is Harry’s best friend?A. Marry. B. Tony. C. Ted.11. Why is he a good friend of Harry’s?A. Because he is popular.B. Because he is funnier.C. Because he likes to do the same things as Harry.听第11 段材料,完成第12-14 小题。12. What grade is Mark in?A. Grade 7. B. Grade 8. C. Grade 9.13. What is Mark’s problem?A. He has too much homework.B. He can’t hand in his homework.C. He doesn’t like doing homework.14. What does the woman advise Mark to do?A. Plan his day carefully. B. Do something he likes.C. Ask his teacher for help.听第12 段材料,完成第15-17 小题。15. What is Alan?A. A worker. B. A student. C. An actor.16. How does Alan like the TV program?A. Interesting. B. Relaxing. C. Fantastic.17. What does Alan do on Sunny afternoon?A. He watches TV. B. He visits his grandparentsC. He hangs out with his friends.听第13 段材料,完成第18-21 小题。18. What time does the boy go to bed?A. At 8:45. B. At 9:00. C. At 9:15.19. What’s the matter with the boy?A. He looks happy. B. He looks angry.C.Helooks worried.20. What is he reading about?A. About shopping. B. About the environment.C. About riding a bike.21. What will the woman do to protect our environment?A. Go to school by bike.B. Take her shopping bag.C. Turn off the lights.听第14 段材料,完成第22-25 小题。22. How many people went shopping together?A. 3. B. 4. C. 5.23. What did Mrs. Green think of the things at the corner store?A. They were cheaper.B. They were more expensive.C. They were nicer.24. How did they go back to their home?A. By bus. B. On foot. C. By taxi.25. What was the result of the story?A. Mrs. Green spent less money.B. Mrs. Green spent more money.C. Mrs. Green saved a little money.二、语言知识运用(共二节,计35 分)第一节单项选择(共20 小题;每小题1 分,满分20 分)A)从A、B、C、D 四个选项中,选出与句子划线部分意义相同或相近并能替代的那一项。26. The boy said no, so the monster breathed on the road and made itdisappear.A. replied B. refused C. relaxed D. regarded27. - I hope to see Niagara Falls one day. What about going there?- Niagara
Falls would be beautiful, but there is not much to do there.A. sometimes B. in the dayC. a day D. some day28. - Is she a lot like you?- Some people say we look like each other. We’re both tall,andhave long curly hair.A. look alike B. look forwardC. look after ourselves D. dislike one another29. He told the interviewer that he had run out of money to buy oldbikes.A. put away B. turned off C. taken out D. used up30.- Why are you in such a hurry?- I studied very hard for my math exam last night, so I slept late.A. stayed up late B. didn’t go to bedC. got up late D. went to bed lateB)从A、B、C、D 四个选项中,选出可填入空白处的最佳选项。31. - What______ bowl of noodles would you like, small, medium orlarge?- A large bowl of beef noodles, please.A. color B. price C. size D. kind32. - What are the rules at your school?- Don’t run in the hallways and ______ arrive late for class.A. not to B. won’t C. don’t D. no33.- Susan, go and join your sister in cleaning the yard.- Why______ ? John is sitting there doing nothing at all.A. I B. me C. myself D. mine34. - In a text message, 88 means Bye-bye.- And another example is F2F______ stands for face to face.A. that B. who C. whom D. it35. - Another good idea! And we could each call up ten people andask them to come.- Hey, we’re ______ a lot of good ideas, aren’t we?A. getting along with B. coming up withC. catching up with D. doing well in36. - Put some butter on a slice of bread and add a teaspoon of butter.What else?- Next ______ some tomatoes.A. cut up B. cuts up C. to cut up D. cutting up37. - I suppose you are at least 60 years old.- Thank you. I’m glad you______ that. My real age is 362.A. say B. said C. are saying D. were saying38. - Tina, breakfast is ready. Dad cooked it for us.- It can’t have been Father. He ______ early on Sundays.A. always gets up B. often got upC. had got up D. never gets up39. - Claudia, are you going to Jeff’s birthday party on Saturday?-Unless I______ .A. will be invited B. am invitedC. was inviting D. invited40. - Everyone knows Canada is the second largest country in theworld.- That is, it is larger than______ country in Asia.A. any B. any other C. other D. another41. - Which of the two magazines will you take?- I’ll take______ though I find ______ of them are very useful to me.A. both B. eitherC. neither D. both42. - Grandpa has changed a lot.- So he has. He spends more time than he used to ______ gameswith the children.A. play B. playing C. played D. plays43. - So, can you tell me ______ here today?- Well, I was walking down Centre Street when a UFO landed.A. what did you see B. what you sawC. when did you see it D. when you saw44. - I can hardly believe my eyes. Is that you, Lucy?- Yes. It has been almost 20 years______ we were together.A. since B. before C. after D. until45. - Bill, can I get you anything to drink? - ______ .A. You are welcome. B. No problem.C. I wouldn’t mind a coffee. D. It doesn’t matter第二节完形填空(共15 小题;每小题1 分,满分15 分)阅读下面短文,从短文后所给的四个选项中,选出可填入空白处的最佳选项。Many books have been written about“the art of giving”. And we also know that it’s hard to give people a gift, 46 a personal one. If we want to make it better, we should understand who you will giv the gift to and their likes and 47.As is often the case, some little kids think they don’t get enough gifts 48 some old people think they get too many gifts. Different people like different kinds of gifts. Some presents are never too 49.For example, when a little child just gives his or her mother a leaf from a tree, it is enough to make her very 50.Gift giving is different in different 51. Here are some of their likes. In Japan, people sometimes give special gifts. But they are not opened.Later, the same gift may be given away to someone 52, because many people have enough things and don’t want 53 gifts themselves. In Canada, a tree can help remember 54. In theUSA, some people ask their families and friends to give money to charity rather than buying them gifts. In Sweden, doing something fo someone is the best gift. People don’t need to 55 too much money. Instead, making a meal for him or her is enough.To make things 56, some people would rather just give money.In some cultures, however,57 money can make people uncomfortable.“When someone gives me money, it just makes me think they’re being lazy,”says John Wilson.“In England, we have asaying: It’s the thought that 58. When someone gives me money, I feel they don’t think it about at all. I prefer to receive a gift 59 has some thought behind it.”Different people have very different thoughts 60 this subject!So maybe the art of giving is difficult! What do you think?46. A. specially B. especially C. commonly D. usually47. A. displays B. disadvantages C. disagreementsD. dislikes48. A. while B. when C. as D. if49. A. same B. similar C. small D. huge50. A. lonely B. happy C. sad D. angry51. A. cities B. towns C. provinces D. countries52. A. else B. other C. anotherD. else’s53. A. too much B. much tooC. too many D. many too54. A. a child B. a personC. a guide D. a chef55. A. spend B. take C. costD. make56. A. more difficultB. easy C. difficultD. easier57. A. using B. giving C. receiving D. fetching58. A. counts B. discoversC. finds D. invents59. A. who B. whatC. where D. that60. A. to B. on C. up D. in三、综合阅读(共三节,计34 分)第一节阅读理解(共10 小题,每小题2 分,满分20 分)阅读下面三篇短文,根据短文内容,选择最佳选项。(1)Books
ContentsLeo the Snow LeopardBy Craig HatkoffIt was written by the best story-teller.
story is about Leo, a young snow
leopard(雪豹) that was helped by a kind man in
the snowy mountains in Pakistan. Snow
leopards are in danger. Leo was just two months old when he wasfound and he could not live in the wild
own.Where Do RecyclableMaterials GoBy Sabbithry PersadTiana has been learning about recycling
school. But after her dog, Bubbles,
gets lostchasing after a recycling truck, she
decides to learn
a lot more about
recycling! Following Tiana,readers will learn how to take care of
the environment.The Scrap Kins BuildBy Brian YanishMeet the Scrap Kins. They are friendly monsters.
In the book, they’ll show you how to turn
rubbish into some pretty cool things. Readers will learn how to make toy
planes from plates,bags, old clothes and more. You know what
they say: One person’s rubbish is another
person’s love.Explore( 探索) LifeCycles ! By KathleenM. ReillyDo you know the largest seed( 种子)in the world or an egg can weigh up to 4 pounds? You
’ll learn about all of these things and more with the latest book in the
Explore Your World series( 系列). The books give
readers a good look into thelife cycles of plants and animals on the
Earth. 61. How old was Leo when he was found?A. Four months old. B. Two years old.C. Three months old. D. Two months old.62. If Jim is interested in making toys from rubbish, he will probablylike to read______ .A. Leo the Snow Leopard B. The Scrap Kins BuildC. Where Do Recyclable Materials Go?D. Explore Life Cycles!63. The four books are all about______ .A. nature and the environmentB. monsters C. animals D. plants(2)A recent research shows that physical activity(体育活动) may helpstudents do better in their classes. The research comes becauseeducators in some countries are reducing time for activities like P.E.class.Researchers go over the results of fourteen studies. Twelve werefrom the United
States, one from Canada and one from South Africa.The studies appeared between 2009 and 2013. They included morethan 55,000 children, aged six to eighteen.Thomas Singh, one of the researchers, says the studies showed arelationship between physical activity and scores on subjects such asmath, English and reading. Ms. Singh offers some possible explanations(解释):“ There are, first, physiological (生理的) explanations, like moreblood flow, and so more oxygen (氧气) to the brain. Being physicallyactive means there are more hormones( 荷尔蒙) produced likeendorphins ( 脑内啡). And endorphins make your stress level lowerand your mood improved, which means you will perform better inclass. Also, students who take part in organized sports learn rules andhow to follow them. This could improve their classroom behavior andhelp them know what they should do.All in all, the finding tells us that physically active kids are morelikely to do better in school. Ms. Singh says schools should considerthe finding before they cut physical education programs.64. What led the researchers to do the studies?A. Schools’cutting physical activity.B. Their interest in physical activity.C. The tests including about 55,000 children.D. Kids’unsatisfying schooling performance.65. How many countries took part in the studies?A. 14. B. 12 C. 2. D. 3.66. Which of the following is NOT one of the advantages of physicalactivity according to the passage?A. Getting more blood flow. B.Better classroom behavior.C. Feeling relaxed and refreshed.D. Greater ability to organize activities.(3)We always celebrated Dad’s birthday on Thanksgiving Day, evenafter he entered a nursing home. When we knew it might be his lastbirthday, the whole family decided to get together for a huge birthdaycelebration at the nursing home.Dad was a good storyteller and we were always his listeners.During a quiet moment, I announced it was now Dad’s turn to listento stories for a change. I wanted everyone to tell Dad what we lovedabout him. The room became quiet. Then one after another, peopletold stories from their hearts, while Dad listened with tears in eyes.Everyone seemed to have more than one story. Even the littlegrandchildren couldn’t wait to tell Dad why they loved him. For aman who had been kind to so many hundreds of people in his life,here was our chance to tell him how much we love him. A fewmonths later, at Dad’s memorial service, we more fully realized whatwe had given to Dad that night. Those are the stories people normallytell at a funeral (葬礼) after a loved one is no longer alive to hear thewords. They tell stories, full of tears. But we had given thosememories to Dad in his life, and we had told them throughlaughter, together with hugs and joy. He had them to hold andenjoyed them from time to time in his mind during his last days andmonths.Words do matter, and they are enough. We just need to say themor to speak them publicly the ones we love. That’s the ways to giveback love and that’s our chance to celebrate a person in his or her life.67. The writer’s family decided to have a huge birthday celebrationbecause______ .A. Dad was to leave the hospitalB. it might be Dad’s last birthdayC. they would celebrate Thanksgiving DayD. Dad was at the nursing home68. According to the passage, we know______ .A. all the family loved the father, including the little grandchildrenB. the writer’s father was still enjoying good healthC. the party was held at the writer’s homeD. the doctor told the writer his father was going to die at once69. From the passage, we know the writer’s father was______ to hearthe stories.A. surprised B. moved C. sad D. frustrated70. The best title of the passage can be______ .A. An Amazing Story B. A Kind FatherC. Say Our Love Publicly D. A Big Party第二部分非选择题(共40 分)第二节任务型阅读(共7 小题,每小题2 分,满分14 分)阅读下面两篇短文,根据所给语境,按要求完成下列各题。(4)You can buy chewing gum in nearly every country of the world.① But it wasn’t always like that.The American Indians were the first people to chew gum. Thisgum came from a special tree that grew on their land. In 1848, a sailorcalled John Curtis began selling it. He was the first person to sellchewing gum. The gum he sold cost just a few cents for two pieces. Itbecame popular very quickly even though it was very hard to chew.② Nowadays, other things are added to the gum to make it soft andsweet.By 1890, there were hundreds of different chewing gums. Themost famous name in chewing gum, however, is probably WilliamWrigley. He spent a lot of money in advertising and even sent freepieces of gum to children on their birthdays.③ He also said thatchewing gum helped people work better and that it stopped peoplefrom feeling tired.Although today many millions of people chew gum, noteveryone thinks it is a good thing to do. Many people think it is dirty.The Singapore government does not allow people to buy chewinggum. One reason for this is that when some people have chewed allthe taste out of their piece of gum, they take it out of their mouthsand put it on to the backs of seats or other places.71. 请将①处翻译成汉语。________________________72. 请根据②处内容完成下面句子。(每空一词)People make chewing gum soft and sweet _________something to it.73. 把③处改为直接引语。(每空一词)He also said“, Chewing gum______ people work better and it ______people from feeling tired.”(5)阅读下面短文,在表格内的空白处填入合适的答案(每空一词)Mail order is a term which describes the buying of goods orservices by mail delivery(邮递). The buyer places an order for thedesired products with the salesman through some remote methodsuch as through a telephone call or a website. Then, the products aredelivered to the customer. The products are typically delivereddirectly to an address supplied by the customer, such as a homeaddress, but sometimes the orders are delivered to a nearby retaillocation for the customer to pick up. Some businessmen also allow thegoods to be shipped directly to a third customer, which is an effectiveway to send a gift to an out\|of\|town friend.A mail order catalogue(目录)is a publication including a list ofordinary goods from a company. Companies who publish and operatemail order catalogues are treated as cataloguers within the industry.Goods are produced by people all over the world, such as in Australia,the USA, Canada, China etc. And now many cataloguers,just as with most retailers(零售商), are increasingly buying goodsfrom China.TitleMail orderWhatMail order is a way of 74 by mail
delivery.HowPeople can place an order by 75 a telephone call or searching the
website.People can choose the goods they want by 76
up in the catalogue.WhereNow goods made in 77 are more and
more popular in foreign countries. 四、写(共三节,满分26 分)第一节完成句子(共6 小题;每小题1 分,满分6 分)根据括号内的汉语提示,完成句子78. Women teachers are usually more careful and more______(有耐心的)with the pupils.79. Since you’ve finished your work,why not consider ______(参观)the park with your friends?80. Early in the______ ( 二十) century, two famous scientistsdeveloped their personal ideas about dreams.81. In order to search for the missing passengers in the MH370,two______(军人)died.82. The film reminded me of the day when I was______(照顾)care of in the village.83. Drive(径直)on, and you’ll find the museum on your left.第二节补全对话(共5 小题;每小题2 分,满分10 分)根据语境,用恰当的话语完成对话。(A)A: Hey, Bill,______(84)?B: Oh, I’m thinking about life in the countryside.A:________(85)?B: Yeah, I like it very much. In the countryside, the air is fresh, thesky is bluer, and there are also green trees and clearer rivers.A: It’s quieter, too. People can enjoy the beauties of nature there.(B)A: ______(86)!B: So it is. The wind is blowing strongly with lots of sand. I couldn’tsee anything, and my face hurt while I was walking down the streetjust now.A: I’m sorry to hear that. But ______(87)?B: People have cut down too many trees. As a result, lots of rich landhas changed into desert.A: That’s too bad, but______(88)?B: Trees can stop the wind from blowing the earth away. And a lot ofwater can be saved by forests. They can also prevent the water fromwashing the earth away.第三节书面表达(共1 小题,满分10 分)你准备参加学校“英语角”开展的“用英语讲故事”活动,你选取了“曹冲称象”这个大家熟悉的故事。请你根据左边图片内容,用英语写一篇80 词以上的小短文。注意:标题、开头和结尾已在答题纸上给出,不计字数。黄冈市2014 年初中毕业生学业水平考试英语试题参考答案听力部分(1---25 小题,每题1 分,共25 分)1---5 BACAB 6---10 BCBCB 11---15CCAAB16---20 ACCCB 21---25 BABCB语言知识运用部分单项选择(26---45 小题,每题1 分,共20 分)26---30 BDADC 31---35 CCBAB 36---40ABDBA 41---45 DBBAC完形填空(46---60 小题,每题1 分,共15 分)46---50 BDACB 51---55 DACBA 56---60DCADB阅读理解(61---70 小题,每题2 分,共20 分)61--- 65 DBAAD 66---70 CBABC非选择题部分任务型阅读(71---77 小题,每题2 分,共14 分)71. 但是过去并非如此。/ 但过去和现在的情况不一样。72. adding 73. stops74. shopping/ buying 75. making 76. looking 77. China完成句子(78---83 小题,每题1 分,共6 分)78. patient 79. visiting 80. twentieth81. soldiers 82. taken 83.straight/ direct补全对话(84---88 小题,每题2 分,共10 分)84. what are you thinking about/ of85. Do you like the countryside/ Do you like it?86. What bad weather!/ How bad the weather is!/ What aterrible sandstorm!87. what has caused/made it (the bad weather/ thesandstorms)88. how do trees influence/ affect the weather89. One possible version:How Cao Chong Had the Elephant WeighedCao Cao was very glad to have received an elephant as a present. He wanted to know how heavy the elephant was, but there was no scale(秤) big enough to weigh such a huge creature. One day, Cao Chong said to his father.“I’ve found a way to weigh the elephant .”Cao Chong asked a man to lead the elephant onto a boat. When the boat stopped sinking ,the man draw a line along on the boat side. After the elephant was led away, Cao Chong had some men put stones into the boat until the water reached the line.Cao Chong asked the men to weigh each stone from the boat and put down the number.“Add up all the numbers and we will know the weight ofthe elephant.”Cao Chong said to his father with kind of pride.(83 words)
n. 薄片,切片 vt. 切成薄片,削
adj. 不舒服的,不自在的
n. 自豪,骄傲,引以自豪的东西,自尊心 vt. 以 .
v. 预防,防止
adj. 纪念的,追悼的 n. 纪念碑(堂), 纪念仪式
adj. 放松的, 松懈的,随意的 relax的过去式(
v. 执行,运转,举行,表演
vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
n. 垃圾,废物,废话 v. 贬损
n. 碗,碗状物,季后赛,圆形露天剧场 v. 打保龄球,}

我要回帖

更多关于 邮箱格式怎么写 的文章