以《在水族馆一日游作文里的一天》为题写一篇英文作文,3o个单词

以“我喜爱的运动”为题,写一篇英文短文口语考试要用到,简单点,大概2到3分钟读完的_百度作业帮
以“我喜爱的运动”为题,写一篇英文短文口语考试要用到,简单点,大概2到3分钟读完的
以“我喜爱的运动”为题,写一篇英文短文口语考试要用到,简单点,大概2到3分钟读完的
My Favorite Sports【我最喜爱的运动】   Sports help everyone to keep healthy, happy, and efficient. So I pay special attention to games, especially table-tennis. Table tennis is my favorite game. I play it almost every day.   Table-tennis is an ideal game us because it brings the whole body into action. It strengthens our muscles, expands our lungs, promotes the circulation of the blood, and causes a healthy action of the skin. Besides, it is very amusing and does not cost us much money. Table-ten it is not so rough as football. It is an indoor game and can be played even on rainy days. Thus, it is my favorite kind of exercise.   运动能帮助每一个人保持健康、快乐和有效率.所以我特别重视运动,特别是桌球,桌球是我最喜欢的运动.我几乎每天玩.   桌球对我们而言,是一项理想的运动,因为它可以使我们全身运动,它可以增强我们的肌肉,扩张我们的肺部,促进血液循环,并且使肌肤产生健康作用,此外,它很有趣而且所费不多.桌球是相当温和适中的,它不像足球那么粗野.它是一种室内运动,甚至在下雨天也能玩.因此,桌球是我最喜爱的一种运动.以我的好朋友为题写一篇小短文介绍一下Linda的基本情况八十个单词左右英文作文_百度作业帮
以我的好朋友为题写一篇小短文介绍一下Linda的基本情况八十个单词左右英文作文
以我的好朋友为题写一篇小短文介绍一下Linda的基本情况八十个单词左右英文作文
随手原创了一小段:My Best Friends LindaMy best friend Linda, is my neighborhood in the class. She is not beautifil and brilliant, but everyone in class loves her
because she is kind-hearted, polite ...以《我的寒假生活》为题写一篇5-10句的英语小作文,小学3年级。至少要有3种句型很急谢谢_百度知道
以《我的寒假生活》为题写一篇5-10句的英语小作文,小学3年级。至少要有3种句型很急谢谢
提问者采纳
My holiday
spring festival is coming,I found that it just like we have been from our hometown for a century.It's time to back,to look after our pparents and our friendsI still rememberthe time I play with my lovely sister and brother.
It's Spring Festival again,this is the only time we spend with our family,let's enjoy ourselves.翻译:
春节要我发觉我似乎已经离家世纪久家候看看我家朋友我依旧记些弟弟妹妹起玩耍
春节家起唯间让我尽情快乐吧(哪满意欢迎追问)
我要的是关于寒假生活5-10句的英语小作文很急谢谢
The Winter HolidayI like the winter holiday very much.Though it's very short,I can enjoy the Spring Festival.I can watch cartoon every day.I needn't go to school frepuently.Sometimes I can go to play with my friend outside.With the festival coming,I can play all the time.I can play video game with my brother.I am good at playing PC game.So I often beats my brother.Then more and more relative came to my home.We had dinner together.It's so lively that I'am very happy.But I still have to do my homework.(这篇比较符合题意,看看那句翻译不过来,适当删减,可以继续追问)
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
寒假生活的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写一篇以寒假趣事为题的英文作文要求80个单词_百度作业帮
写一篇以寒假趣事为题的英文作文要求80个单词
写一篇以寒假趣事为题的英文作文要求80个单词
寒假过去了,可我还在回味寒假中的一件趣事——放鞭炮.Winter passed,but I also in the winter vacation aftertaste a funny thing happened - set off firecrackers.放鞭炮是新年的习俗,对我们小孩子来说,在新年是最有趣的事情.Setting off firecrackers is a New Year's tradition,to our children speaking,in the New Year is the most interesting thing.正好,我们今年的新年就在外婆家的“爆竹声”中度过的.Well,we this New Year will waipojia "firecracker" dates.我就去买鞭炮,买好之后,我迫不及待的撕开了装鞭炮的胶袋,不过我看到鞭炮的种类也真不少:冲天炮、轰炸机、地老鼠、降落伞.I will buy firecracker,bought after,I can't wait ripped the plastic bags pack firecrackers,but I see many kinds of firecrackers also true ChongTianBao,bombers and:down,parachutes.最常见的火柴炮和沙炮也有,烟花也有不少.The most common matches guns and sand cannon also has,fireworks,there are many.这个寒假玩的真开心啊!This winter holiday playing really happy!}

我要回帖

更多关于 水族馆的作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信