he has tried his best alresdy.(改为双重否定句句)

单词 试题 Alough he tried his best , ___ he didn't pass the test. (北京四中网校-〉名师答疑-〉高一-〉英语) 
  欢迎您!

单词 试题 Alough he tried his best , ___ he didn't pass the test.
  Alough&he&tried&his&best&,&___&he&didn't&pass&the&test.
A.&but&&B.&yet&&C.&still&&D.&B&or&C
  although
  分析:although本身就是一个连词,所以空白处不能再用连词了,所以不能选A。yet,&still都可以用,因为它们都可以用作副词,意思是:然而,仍然。
f6_liudengqiI think he has tried his best to improve his handwriting,
     ?
A.don’t I
C.hasn’t he
I think he has tried his best to improve his handwriting,
     ?
A.don’t I
C.hasn’t he
I think he has tried his best to improve his handwriting,
     ?
A.don’t I
C.hasn’t he
选C。考查反意疑问句。前面的I don’t believe为否定前移, 实际否定的是宾语从句, 故后面的反意疑问句使用肯定形式, 故选C。He always tried his best to face any danger .HeHe always tried his best to face any danger .He always ( )to face any danger_作业帮
He always tried his best to face any danger .HeHe always tried his best to face any danger .He always ( )to face any danger
He always tried his best to face any danger .HeHe always tried his best to face any danger .He always ( )to face any danger
did his best或者made his best也可以he tried his best to save the drown girl,but unfortunately she died.改错_作业帮
he tried his best to save the drown girl,but unfortunately she died.改错
he tried his best to save the drown girl,but unfortunately she died.改错
更改之后he tried his best to save the drowning girl,but unfortunately she died.
He tries with his best means to rescue the submergence girl, but she died unfortunately
病句。the drown girl,
He tried his best to save the drowning girl, but unfortunately she died.drowning girl溺水的女孩儿, drowned girl被水淹死的女孩子, 在他施救的时候, 女孩子应该还没有被宣布死亡, 从后面的句子就可以得知1.He enjoyed ( )at the party last night .A.heself B.himself C .themselves D..myself2.He tried his best ( )the blackboard but he could ( )Nothing .A to look ,see B.look at ,to see .C.to look at ,see 3.Let's pay attention ( )the picture .A.at B.to C.fo_作业帮
1.He enjoyed ( )at the party last night .A.heself B.himself C .themselves D..myself2.He tried his best ( )the blackboard but he could ( )Nothing .A to look ,see B.look at ,to see .C.to look at ,see 3.Let's pay attention ( )the picture .A.at B.to C.fo
1.He enjoyed ( )at the party last night .A.heself B.himself C .themselves D..myself2.He tried his best ( )the blackboard but he could ( )Nothing .A to look ,see B.look at ,to see .C.to look at ,see 3.Let's pay attention ( )the picture .A.at B.to C.for D.from
1.He enjoyed (himself )at the party last night .2.He tried his best ( to look at )the blackboard but he could (see )Nothing .3.Let's pay attention ( to )the picture .
D & 2.C & 3.B1.enjoy oneself & & 主语有了he,所以用he的反身代词himself2.try one'look at sth. & & &look at表示过程,see表示结果3.pay attention to sth.}

我要回帖

更多关于 双重否定句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信