英语大神帮忙开通 花呗忙

英语翻译求英语大神帮忙翻译一篇文章!这是我的入学自我介绍,希望可以翻译成英文~希望可以尽量准确点!感激不尽>_百度作业帮
英语翻译求英语大神帮忙翻译一篇文章!这是我的入学自我介绍,希望可以翻译成英文~希望可以尽量准确点!感激不尽>
英语翻译求英语大神帮忙翻译一篇文章!这是我的入学自我介绍,希望可以翻译成英文~希望可以尽量准确点!感激不尽>
Dear teachers, hello. Can I feel very honored to participate in this interview, I hope I can make a good performance today. Now, allow me to introduce myself, please. P my name is Wang Ming, this year 16 years old, from Hongkong Chinese. P my hobby is widespread, one of the most loved include painting, handmade works etc.. Like photography and running in my spare time. A person likes reading books at home, or listening to music, watching movies. I think life is not immutable and frozen, every day immersed in study I did not agree, because family members have told me, work and rest is the best. C I think I'm a proactive, independent ability, self-motivated, cheerful, and good communication ability. I'm a curious person, and I like to learn new things. I think I'm reasonably optimistic by nature, encounter difficulties must not compromise easily, and have a strong determination to succeed. P a high, I study in XXX school. In school, I joined the community, there is drama, comics, literature club, badminton club, athletics team and chorus. Various activities are also actively involved in the school, such as ring school running, English drama performance, top ten singers, personal speech contest etc.. Games I also actively participated in the project, the long run is one of my strengths. At the same time I am also the activities of the host. These experiences have greatly enriched my campus life. Time of half an year high after, I give XX games had 3 months of art editor, also give some game company painted card illustrations. Later, because want to concentrate on preparations for the XX school interview, he quitted his job. Until now, my boss and I still work with, he often consult our suggestions, we occasionally amusing stories about life. T there are many things I want to do after. For example, exhibition, create their own brand, works of art editor, do like animation, writing novels, movies, a game company occupation painter, and the host etc.. I think life is not immutable and frozen, for our young people, we have a long way to go. In this process, my point is, as much as possible to do what you want to do, what it can understand what it really wants to do. And live a life without regret, this is the most important. I hope to join the XX school, and think it will fit me, eager to have the opportunity to show my talent. I am keen on the art of painting, had this crazy. If the entered XX school, I will be more strict with their requirements. Although my English is not very good, but I will try my best to blend with the environment and learning life. Can and like-minded friends together to realize my dream, I believe, this process is very beautiful. B. since childhood, I thought you and the people around the very different. I thought is agile, a unique new idea, when everyone thinks that only big money is the standard of success, I do not agree with this view. I think life is not only the standard of success. Do you think the valuable thing, every moment of life full of happiness, in the heart filled with love, which is the goal of my life, I am willing to try new things. In the yield and others in the face of adversity to compromise and in the face of difficulties, not the last moment, I will never give up. It is so, I can feel a different from ordinary people's capacity, that is the impossible possible. C. I hope to study painting and digital or illustrations. One day in the future, I will take them for my career and study. I have my professional confidence and hope. Don't be difficult to defeat, never give up, this is my motto. Since I chose this profession, I will follow this path, hard unremittingly, go on. Thank you teacher. My introduction
我的比较准,你知道神奏曲的第一句是“老师,你是好的.”我笑死了英语大神帮忙翻译一下。谢谢。_百度知道
提问者采纳
你把空补上。。。不然不知道什么单词
cbdad.dacbb.dcabc.adcab
父亲很高兴儿子被接受,非常期待在场地上比赛,shay准备完成
最后一局,shay的队伍落后一分。现在shay计划取得跑步的领先。在关键时刻他们会让shay射门放弃比赛的胜利机会
后面部分呢?麻烦你能不能给翻译了。非常感谢。。谢谢
麻烦你了能不能快点给翻译后半部分。。绝对会采纳的。。谢谢
能不能把后面的也给翻译了
不好意思刚刚出去了,正在翻
然而shay得到了这个机会。每个人都知道这个命中意味着一切但是这不可能,因为shay甚至不知道怎么拿好球棒。然而,当shay准备好,这个投手,意识到了另一面。队伍这次为了shay放弃了胜利,轻轻的将球抛给shay能让他接住
shay笨拙的旋转并且一个缓慢的落地球正中投手,那个人把球扔到了所以队员触及范围外。每个人都开始呐喊“shay,第一名,第一名。”shay从来没有跑得远但是这次为了第一个射门。并且,他屏住呼吸,shay跑得接近了第二个,第三个,射门。。。shay被欢呼称为完成了全垒打的英雄,并且为他的队伍赢得了胜利!并且第一次,他为让父亲高兴而自豪
当一个像shay一样生理有残疾的孩子降生到这个世界上,一个机会去意识到人类天生的才能,然后它会显现出来,人们这样对待这种孩子
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
谢和他的父亲经过一个公园,一些男孩在打棒球。谢问,“你认为他们会让我玩?知道,如果他的儿子参加,那会给他一个多需要21感–尽管他的残疾(肢体残疾),他的爸爸走近一个男孩在现场问也能玩,不是22多。那男孩看着周围的指导和一些男孩点了点头,23,为什么不呢?他说,“欢迎光临!“父亲非常高兴,他的儿子被24。能够在该领域发挥非常激动,谢伊25。
在最后一期,他的团队是一个运行在。现在,夏伊计划以26连胜。在这个非常时刻,他们让shay蝙蝠和27的机会赢得这场比赛?
28,谢了蝙蝠。每个人都知道,成功是不可能的29他甚至不知道正确的握拍。30,西恩踏上,投手(投手),实现31队将赢得在这一刻西恩生命中,把所有的温柔,也能32能够接触。
谢伊笨拙地挥打33地回球的投手,故意把球扔了34的所有队...
本结果来自有道翻译,LZ随便看一下
夏恩和他的父亲走过一个公园,有一些男孩正在打棒球。夏恩问道:“你想他们会让我玩吗?“知道,如果他的儿子被允许玩,它会给他更需要21尽管他的感觉障碍(肢体残疾),夏恩的父亲找到一个男孩在球场上,问夏恩可以玩,不是22。男孩看了看四周的指导和几名男生23点了点头,为什么不呢?所以他说:“欢迎加入!”
的父亲实际上是快乐的儿子24岁。非常兴奋能够在这一领域,夏恩25。
最后的最后时期,夏恩的团队是一个运行在后面。现在,夏恩原定26赢得运行。此时此刻,他们会让夏恩挥棒和27他们赢得比赛的机会呢?
28日,夏恩蝙蝠。每个人都知道了是不可能29夏恩甚至不知道正确的蝙蝠。30,夏恩加大,投手(投手),实现31日团队把胜利的这一刻在夏恩的生活,把所有温柔,夏恩32能够取得联系。
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语大神帮忙翻译下几段文字_百度知道
请英语大神帮忙翻译下几段文字
After he passed away, i thought more and more about Tony&s career .he grew in stature in my mind .in the end ,i think he stood as tall,and as proud ,as the greatest American industrialists.they had all reached their success by the same route and by the sme valuesand principles:vision,determination,self-control,optimism,self-respectand,above all,integrity.Tony did not begin on the bottomrung of the ladder.he began in the basement.tony'the greatest industrialists'affairs were giant.but after all,the balance sheets were exactly the same.the only difference was where you put the decimal point.第二段:At the funeral,the sixty-year-old company president told the forty-eight-year-old widow that the fifty-one-year-old deceased had meant much to the company and would be missed and would be hard to replace.the widow did not look him in the eye .she was afraid he would read her bitterness and after all,she would need him to straighten out the finances-the stock options and all that. phil was overweight and nerous and worked too hard .if he wasn't at the office,he was worried about it.phil was a type A,a heart-attack natural,you could have picked him out in a minute from a lineup.第三弹:i squared my shoulders and saluted and helped out thebook to the woman,even though while i spoke i felt chokedby the bitterness of my disappointment.&i'm Lieutenant john blanchard and you must be MISS Maynell.i am so glamay i take you to dinner?'the woman's face broadened into a smile.i don't know what this is about, she answered.'but the young lady in the green suit who just went by,she begged me to wear this rose on my coat.and she said if you were to ask me out to dinner,i should go and tell you that she is waiting for you in the big restaurant across the street.she said it was some kind of text!&请大神翻译了 谢谢了急用啊!!!
提问者采纳
他去世后,我以为更多约托尼&s 职业生涯童稚长大在我头脑.in 矮小结束,我觉得他站在作为高,和为骄傲,因为最大的美国 industrialists.they 已全部达到他们的成功采用相同的路线和由中小企业 valuesand 原则: 愿景、 测定、 自我控制、 乐观、 自我-respectand,首先,完整性。托尼不上开始在 basement.tony 的 ladder.he bottomrung 开始事务很小 ; 最大的 industrialists'affairs 是 giant.but 所有,资产负债表之后被完全嘎嘎,唯一的区别是放置在小数点位置。他去世后,我以为更多约托尼&s 职业生涯童稚长大在我头脑.in 矮小结束,我觉得他站在作为高,和为骄傲,因为最大的美国 industrialists.they 已全部达到他们的成功采用相同的路线和由中小企业 valuesand 原则: 愿景、 测定、 自我控制、 乐观、 自我-respectand,首先,完整性。托尼不上开始在 basement.tony 的 ladder.he bottomrung 开始事务很小 ; 最大的 industrialists'affairs 是 giant.but 所有,资产负债表之后被完全嘎嘎,唯一的区别是放置在小数点位置。
第二段:葬礼上,在第六十一岁公司总裁告诉四十七八岁的寡妇五十一个岁死者本来是很多公司会错过和会很难 replace.the 寡妇并不看他的眼睛微微害怕他会读她的辛酸,毕竟,她还需要他伸直了财政的股票期权和所有的。菲尔是超重,初见,他不在办公室的工作太辛苦吧,他是担心 it.phil 是 A 型,心脏病发作自然,你可能会选他出来在一分钟内从阵容。 第三段:
我平方我的肩膀和敬礼中,协助对女人的书,即使虽然我发言我感到 chokedby 我的失望的辛酸&。我是中尉约翰 · 布兰查德和你必须小姐 Maynell.i 我很高兴你能接我 ; 我可以带你去吃晚饭?'女人的脸上绽放出 smile.i 不知道这是什么,儿子 ;她回答.' 但绿色西装刚刚过去了,她恳求我穿上我 coat.and,她说: 是否你要问我吃饭,我应该去和告诉你她在等你在大餐厅跨 street.she 说它这玫瑰的这位年轻的女士是某些种类的文本!&我平方我的肩膀和敬礼中,协助对女人的书,即使虽然我发言我感到 chokedby 我的失望的辛酸&。我是中尉约翰 · 布兰查德和你必须小姐 Maynell.i 我很高兴你能接我 ; 我可以带你去吃晚饭?'女人的脸上绽放出 smile.i 不知道这是什么,儿子 ;她回答.' 但绿色西装刚刚过去了,她恳求我穿上我 coat.and,她说: 是否你要问我吃饭,我应该去和告诉你她在等你在大餐厅跨 street.she 说它这玫瑰的这位年轻的女士是某些种类的文本!&
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
他去世后,我一直想着托尼的事业。他生长在我心中的地位。最后,我想他站在那么高,而骄傲,作为美国最伟大的industrialists.they都达到同一路线的成功和中小企业的价值原则:视觉,测定,自控,乐观,自我尊重,首先,integrity.tony没有开始的ladder.he的bottomrung开始在地下室。托尼的事业很小;最大的industrialists'affairs是giant.but毕竟,资产负债表完全一样。唯一的不同是你把小数点放在哪里。第二段:在葬礼上,六十岁的公司董事长告诉四零八岁的寡妇,五零一岁的死者生前是很多公司会错过和难以替代的寡妇也不看他一眼。毕竟她怕他会读她的痛苦,她需要他整顿财政股票什么的。菲尔超重,神经和工作太辛苦了。如果他不在办公室,他担心it.phil是A型,心脏病发作的自然,你可以拿起他在一分钟内从一个...
他去世后,我一直想着托尼的事业。他生长在我心中的地位。最后,我想他站在那么高,而骄傲,作为美国最伟大的industrialists.they都达到同一路线的成功和中小企业的价值原则:视觉,测定,自控,乐观,自我尊重,首先,integrity.tony没有开始的ladder.he的bottomrung开始在地下室。托尼的事业很小;最大的industrialists'affairs是giant.but毕竟,资产负债表完全一样。唯一的不同是你把小数点放在哪里。第二段:在葬礼上,六十岁的公司董事长告诉四零八岁的寡妇,五零一岁的死者生前是很多公司会错过和难以替代的寡妇也不看他一眼。毕竟她怕他会读她的痛苦,她需要他整顿财政股票什么的。菲尔超重,神经和工作太辛苦了。如果他不在办公室,他担心it.phil是A型,心脏病发作的自然,你可以拿起他在一分钟内从一个...
你可以去金山词霸,有专门的翻译,自己去找找吧!嘻嘻
优化交通流和公共交通的城市建成区为预期的膨胀和重建后,他去世了,我认为越来越多的关于托尼的职业。他渐渐身材在我脑海中。最后,我认为他站在高,是骄傲的,作为美国最伟大的企业家。他们都达到了他们的成功同样的路线和中小企业valuesand原则:视觉、决心、自我控制、乐观、自我尊重并,首先,完整性。托尼没有开始bottomrung的梯子。他开始在地下室里。托尼的事务是微小的;最伟大的实业家代办是巨大的。但毕竟,资产负债表是完全相同的。唯一的区别是,你把小数点。
第二段:在葬礼上,六十岁的时候公司总裁告诉顶梁柱的寡妇,五十多的死者生前是公司,没有人是难以替代的。寡妇没有直视他的眼睛。她害怕他会读她的痛苦,毕竟,她会需要他整顿财政的股票期权和一切。菲尔超重,神经和工作太辛苦。如果他不是在办公室...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语大神帮忙做几道英语题,实在不会呀.1:While_______inthefactory,thestudentslearntalotfromtheworkers.1.working2.worked3.isworking4.havingworked2:Ifyouwanttobeanactoryouhavetoreally_____mit2.conform3.admit4.adap_百度作业帮
求英语大神帮忙做几道英语题,实在不会呀.1:While_______inthefactory,thestudentslearntalotfromtheworkers.1.working2.worked3.isworking4.havingworked2:Ifyouwanttobeanactoryouhavetoreally_____mit2.conform3.admit4.adap
求英语大神帮忙做几道英语题,实在不会呀.1:While_______inthefactory,thestudentslearntalotfromtheworkers.1.working2.worked3.isworking4.havingworked2:Ifyouwanttobeanactoryouhavetoreally_____yourselftoit.1.commit2.conform3.admit4.adapt3:Areyougoingtofixthecaryourself,orareyougoingtohaveit______?1.fixing2.tofix3.fix4.fixed4:She______inasmallcompanyasanaccountantfortwoyearssincehergraduation.1.hadbeenworking2.hasbeenworking3.hadworked4.isworking5:_____itistheinviterwhopaysthebill.1.Inmanyinstances2.Inmuchinstance3.Formanyinstances4.Formuchinstance6:You’dbetter______thebuffetsuppersumptuous.1.make2.tomake3.making4.made7:What’sthepurposeof_______thisarticle?1.beingwriting2.towrite3.write4.writing8:Inthearmchair______,readinganovel.1.hismothersat2.didhismothersit3.doeshismothersit4.sathismother9:Therehavebeencomplaintsaboutthenoisefromthepeople___liveintheflats.1.which2.whom3.whose4.who10:Thiscoat______meonehundredandsixtyyuan.1.spend2.cost3.take4.pay11:Heasks____.1.whenwilltheyleave2.whentheyleave3.whentheywillleave4.theywhenwillleave12:MissEvanssaysshewantsto______thework.1.giveup2.giveaway3.givein4.giveoff13:Theytriedtothinkofaplan____theycouldfulfilltheirtaskaheadoftime.1.bythat2.bywhich3.inthat4.inwhich14:Tellthetaxidriver_______.1.wheredoyouwanttogo2.whereyouwanttogo3.wheredoyouwantto4.youwanttogo15:Itwasintheclassroom______wehadclassmeetingyesterday.1.which2.where3.that4.why16:Theinvitation___tobesomethingyou’dhatetodo.1.turnsin2.turnson3.turnsoff4.turnsout17:Iusedto____poemswhenIwashisage.1.write2.wrote3.writing4.written18:Iwantto______thepositionadvertisedbyABCCompany.1.applyin2.applyon3.apply4.applyfor19:Thebookis______moredifficultthantheoneIrecommendedtoyou.1.rather2.much3.very4.so20:Thefisharemulti-colored,thebiggestof____isonly2cmlong.1.which2.who3.that4.what21:Thebeachistheplace____Imostliketogoinsummer.1.which2.that3.towhich4.tothat22:WemovedtoLondon______wecouldvisitourfriendsmoreoften.1.evenif2.sothat3.incase4.asif23:Hesaid______.1.howthegardenwasbeautiful2.howbeautifulthegardenwas3.howbeautifulwasthegarden4.thegardenwashowbeautiful24:Thechildrenwere______toseetheperformance.1.keen2.anxious3.eager4.sharp25:Thechild____parentsdiedintheaircrashislivingwithhisauntnow.1.who2.whose3.whom4.which
1、2、3、4我就用ABCD代替了5 AADBA 10 ADDDB 11~15 CABBC 16~20 DADBA 21~25 CBBCB求帮忙,英语大神们_百度知道
求帮忙,英语大神们
Whether or not vegetarianism should be advocated for adults, it is definitely unsatisfactory for growing children, who need more protein than they can get from vegetable sources. A lacto-vegetarian (part milk, part vegetable) diet, which includes milk and milk products such as cheese, can, however, be satisfactory as long as enough milk and milk products are consumed.Meat and cheese are the best sources of usable animal protein and next come milk, fish and eggs.Slow and careful cooking of meat makes it more digestible and assists in the breaking down of the protein content by the body. When cooking vegetables, however, the vitamins, and in particular the water-soluble (溶解于水的) Vitamin C, should not be lost through over-cooking.With fruit, vitamin loss is too small to be important, because the cooking water is normally eaten along with the fruit, and natural chemicals in the fruit help to hold in the vitamin C.Most nutrition (营养) experts today would recommend a balanced diet containing elements of all foods, largely because of our need for sufficient vitamins. Vitamins were first called &added food factors& when they were discovered in 1906. Most foods contain these other substances necessary for health, in addition to carbohydrates (碳水化合物), fats, minerals and water. The most common deficiency in Western diets today is lack of vitamins. The answer is variety in food. A well-balanced diet, having sufficient amounts of milk, fruit, vegetables, eggs, and meat, fish or chicken (i.e. any good protein source), usually provides the minimum daily requirement of all the vitamins.6.
Vegetarianism is not suitable for growing children because they ________.
A. need more protein than vegetables can supply
B. cannot digest vegetables
C. use more energy than adults
D. cannot easily digest milk and milk products
A lacto-vegetarian can eat _________.
A. cheese, beef, and nuts
B. carrots, milk, and rice
C. potatoes, ham, apples, and beans
D. tomatoes, bacon, and oranges
Slow and careful cooking of meat ________.
A. preserves the vitamins
B. breaks down the vitamins
C. makes it easier to digest
D. reduces the protein content
The reason why the vitamin loss in fruit is not important is that ________.
A. vitamins in fruit are not removed by cooking
B. chemicals are often used in the cooking of fruit
C. fruit has too few vitamins to be important to one's diet
D. the cooking water is usually eaten along with the fruit
Most nutrition experts today believe the food we eat should contain ________.
A. more meat than vegetables
B. more vegetables than meat
C. fruit, cereals and fish as well as meat and vegetables
D. as many different kinds of vegetables as possible
提问者采纳
6 A. need more protein than vegetables can supply 7 B. carrots, milk, and rice8 C. makes it easier to digest9 D. the cooking water is usually eaten along with the fruit 10 C. fruit, cereals and fish as well as meat and vegetables 很希望我的回答会对你有帮助。如有不明白,可以再追问,若满意请采纳,谢谢你,并祝你进步!
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 求ps大神帮忙p图 的文章

更多推荐