aterrible terriblyy strange bed翻译

a terribly strange bed翻译求求求!_百度作业帮
a terribly strange bed翻译求求求!
a terribly strange bed翻译求求求!
极为怪异的床
一个非常奇怪的床上求a terribly strange bed 不少于150个续写 谢谢啊?学霸_百度作业帮
求a terribly strange bed 不少于150个续写 谢谢啊?学霸
求a terribly strange bed 不少于150个续写 谢谢啊?学霸
求这篇A terribly strange Bed 故事续写结尾,字数不少于150个字 可以适当运用原文的词句... 谢谢学霸们?必定采纳!
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
百度有这篇文章
卧槽。。原来这就是传说中的鲨马特。。。
孩纸 祢不知道什么是杀马特吧
什么奇怪的床……故事续写不少于150字原文可以打英语标题 百度看原文啊求这篇A terribly strange Bed 故事续写结尾,字数不少于150个字 可以适当运用原文的词句... 谢谢学霸们?必定采纳!那百度一下应该有啊,我看都没看过怎么写……囧看了就写啊你帮我 我采纳你麻烦死了,你百度一下肯定找得到续写了啊,我也刷暑假作业了,都高三了要开学了→_→抱歉...
原文可以打英语标题 百度看原文啊
那百度一下应该有啊,我看都没看过怎么写……囧
看了就写啊
你帮我 我采纳你
麻烦死了,你百度一下肯定找得到续写了啊,我也刷暑假作业了,都高三了要开学了→_→A terribly strange bed
,讲了 一个人去赌钱,很开心。 然后他_百度作业帮
A terribly strange bed
,讲了 一个人去赌钱,很开心。 然后他
的咖啡被下了药,他要去睡觉。 床上有机关的,目的想让他死。 因为他赢了很多钱。 害他的是那位 老士兵,也就是赌场的主人。 然后请你续写结尾。
英文120字左右。 重酬
“Without a doubt,” he said. “I have often seen drowned men laid out at the morgue32 in whose pockets suicide notes were found, saying that they had lost everything at a gaming table and could not go home to face the truth. Evidently many of the poor victims had won heavily and had been persuaded to spend the rest of the night in the room and were smothered to death in their sleep. Later their bodies were thrown into the river after the murderers had written suicide notes and had placed them in the pockets of the victims.”
“How did the villains suspect me?” I asked.
“The clerk had some reason to think you had money. He passed the word along33. You are a lucky man, sir. And you have helped to expose an awful thing.”是这个吗?
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
上英语学习网,里面有范文
你搜给我啊
这么好赚分的机会
帅哥,百度里面应该有的,您可以去搜搜,
希望对你有帮助
就是搜不到
百度啊你行你百。。。。。。。。我百到还来送金币?It was late when my train pulled into the station. For several minutes I sat in the waiting room, not knowing what to do. I knew it was a mistake to be carrying such a large su...
。。。。。。。。
我百到还来送金币?
It was late when my train pulled into the station. For several minutes I sat in the waiting room, not knowing what to do. I knew it was a mistake to be carrying such a large sum of money on my person at that time of night, but I had no choice in the matter. I had hoped to get to my Paris bank before it closed for the day, but my train had been caught behind a wreck2 and I was delayed.
  Across the street from the railroad station stood a second-class hotel outlined in the dim light of a gloomy3 street lamp. There was no question about it-I knew that I must get off the street as soon as possible. I had heard many stories of innocent people being waylaid4
and robbed in these darkened streets.
  I decided to try the hotel.
  When I crossed the street and entered the lobby5, I discovered that most of the first floor was used as a gambling house. Through glass doors I saw many people at the tables playing cards and throwing dice6, and I heard the faint sounds of spinning roulette7
  My first thought was of the risk of sleeping all night my second was the danger of being on the streets of Paris alone. But I had slept in worse places than this on my travels, and I knew I had to make the best of it8.
  Out of force of habit9 I felt for the money belt around my waist, and I buttoned my coat carefully. The night clerk gave me a room and I climbed the stairs, walked a long hallway, found the room, and locked myself in. Immediately I felt safer-anyway, I was glad to be off the streets. Still I had fears, and I wished the money were safe in a bank vault10.
  I could not put the fears out of my mind11. I looked under the bed and in the closet, and I tried the fastening on the window. Then, satisfied that I had done my best for my own safety, I took off my outer clothing, put my money belt under my pillow, and went to bed.
  I soon felt that I could not go to sleep. Moreover, I could not even close my eyes. I was wide awake and every nerve was alert. I tossed and rolled and tried every position on the bed, yet sleep would not come. I groaned12, knowing that I was in for13 a sleepless night.
  What could I do? I had no book to read. I had no medicine that would make me sleep. I thought of all kinds of bad things. I raised myself on my elbows and looked about the room, which was lighted with beautiful moonlight that made strange shadows. The more I looked at the shadows, the more fearful I became.
  The bed I was lying on was a lar
/web/uID=FJl6qCUNdHG-G_-l/v=5/mobile=1/sz=2-2/type=1/sp=1/ct=/keyword=a+terribly+strange+bed/pid=sogou-clse-8a97/dp=1/e=1427/de=1/ab=B/id=c9d87cdf-a754-43c9-9a91-a/tc?pg=webz&clk=4&url=http%3A%2F%%2Fzuowen%2Fyingyu%2Fmeiwen%2F1%2F25631.htm&f=0&wml=0&w=1347&id=c9d87cdf-a754-43c9-9a91-a&pid=sogou-clse-8a97&dp=1&de=1&e=1427&key=a+terribly+strange+bed&pno=1&g_ut=3}

我要回帖

更多关于 i am terribly sorry 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信