how big is your feet?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。what size are your feet?=what’ the size of your feet? 55 I’m a size eight——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
what size are your feet?=what’ the size of your feet? 55 I’m a size eight 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
根据句子意思,用所给单词的正确形式填空。 1. ________ is very important. (healthy) 2. The ________ month of a year is February. (two) 3. We must clean our hands before ________ meals. (have) 4. He asked ________ to write down ________ names. (they) 5. What size are your son's ________ (foot) ? 6. Amy loves ________ (swim) and she is ________ (fun). 7. This is Sandy. Her ________ name is Shanshan. (China) 8. How many ________ can you see in the tree? (monkey) 9. It's not cold here in spring so it is ________. (warm) 10._______ is my favourite sport. (fish)
根据句意用所给词的适当形式填空1. There is a supermarket __________(call) Suguo near our school.2. What is this sweater __________(make) of?3. Let's buy some __________(tomato) and carrots.4. I eat a lot of fruit now and I feel __________(health).5. Mr Wu asked Simon and __________(I) to help __________(he).6. What size are your __________(foot)?
你能根据句子意思写出单词的正确的形式
What size are your ________ (foot) ?
补全对话,从方框内选择适当的选项完成对话。A. What are you doing?B. What about this one?C. Can I help you?D. How much is it?E. I’ll take it.F. What size does your son wear?G. What do you like?A: Good morning, Madam! 1.&&&&B: I’d like a T-shirt for my son.A: 2.&&&&&B: Size L. He is a tall boy.A: 3.&&&&&&It’smade in China.B: OK. Let me have a look. 4.&&&&&&A: 120 yuan. It’s popular now.B: But I’m afraid it’s a little more expensive and Idon’t like the color.A: Do you like the black one? It’s only 80 yuan.B: Hmm, it looks nice. 5.&&&&&&&A: Here you are.B: Thank you.A: You’re welcome.&
把下列句子重新排序,组成一段完整的对话。
A.Oh, yes.
B.I’m looking for a coat for my sister.
C.Here you are.
D.What can I do for you?
E.Would she like this one?
F.Please give me a red one of this size.
G.Thank you.
H.What size is your sister?
I.Let me try it on.Does it fit?
J.She’s the same size as me.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号六下英语基于标准的教学设计_文档库
文档库最新最全的文档下载
当前位置: & 六下英语基于标准的教学设计
六下英语基于标准的教学设计
We can learn English better , I can teach you English better .---Huang Ping
学年六下英语基于标准教学设计
第一单元单元备课
学习内容:unit1 How tall are you
1 能够听说读写句型:how tall is it? Maybe 4 meters. How tall are you ?I’m 1.65 meters. I’m taller than this one.What size are your shoes? Size 7.You feet are bigger than mine.how heavey a re you? I’m 48 kilongrams.You are heaver.
2 能够在情景中恰当运用以下句句型比较人,动物的外貌特征:How tall are you ?I’m 。。。meters. What size are your shoes? Size 7. how heavey are you? I’m 48 kilongrams.
3能听说读写单词:younger . older. taller. shorter. longer. smaller. biger. thinner. heavier. strong。
4.理解形容词比较级的基本构成,在词尾加er。
5.理解形容词比较级所表达的意义。
学习重点:1 能够听说读写句型:how tall is it? Maybe 4 meters. How tall are you ?I’m 1.65 meters. I’m taller than this one.What size are your shoes? Size 7.You feet are bigger than mine.how heavey are yo u? I’m 48 kilongrams.You are heaver.
2 能够在情景中恰当运用以下句句型比较人,动物的外貌特征:How tall are you ?I’m 。。。meters. What size are your shoes? Size 7. how heavey are you? I’m 48 kilongrams.
3能听说读写单词:younger older. Taller.shorter.longer.smaller.biger.thinner.heavier.strong。
1、能听、说、读、所学的单词。
2、能读than ,能运用比较级的句型。
1.理解形容词比较级的基本构成,在词尾加er。
2.理解形容词比较级所表达的意义。
3.正确运用形容词的比较级谈论自己和他人的具体情况。
4.能结合实际,用英文的长度和重量单位起行问答。
学习课时:6课时
Unit 1 How tall are you
Word文档免费下载:
学年第二学期六年级英语教案_英语_小学教育_教育专区。开心版教材 Unit 1 A Parade Day (6 课时) 1.知识、能力目标: ①能学会用 Verb+ed 描述过去...年PEP小学英语六年级上册全册教案表格式_初中教育_教育专区。学班 科级 英 语 六年(1、2、3)班 教师姓名 2014 —2015 学年度 第一 学期 1 Unit ...年下英语六年级教学计划_教学计划_教学研究_教育专区。 学年度下学期英语第四册教学计划 一、本册教材的理解: 本册书是首次使用的新的版本的...学年度 最新 外研版 六年级英语下册 教案及教学反思集体备课 M4-M10_六年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。xxxxx 实验小学 2014---2015 学年第二学期...年下英语六年级教学计划_英语_小学教育_教育专区。 学年度下学期英语第四册教学计划制定人: 一、本册教材的理解: 本册书是首次使用的新的...六下人教版英语第一单元单元卷_六年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。六下人教版英语第一单元单元卷 学年度第一学期 小学六年级英语第...年新版陕旅版六年级英语上册教案全册_其它课程_小学教育_教育专区。...学习难点:通过趣味课堂活动,激发学生学习英语的兴趣。 学习过程: 一、导入新课 ...年下学期六年级英语质量分析_英语_小学教育_教育专区。英语(六年级)下期...他们做题技巧;期末考试前期应该 后 加强练习,不能手忙脚乱的去组织各种教学任务...年新版陕旅版六年级英语上册教案全册_英语_小学教育_教育专区。XXX 小学...期末测试 2014—— 2015 学年度 第一 学期教学计划 一、 教材简况:本教材根...六年级下册教案第一单元周丽_英语_小学教育_教育专区。佃坝镇中心学校 ...先组织学生每 6 人一组,测量并记录每人的身高,以本组平均身高为标准,记为 0...技术支持:www.szxuexiao.com
最佳浏览分辨率:、IE6以上
声明:本站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载或引用的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除!}

我要回帖

更多关于 she and i are 还是am 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信