压力让人进步如何减轻压力英语作文文

写关于压力的英语作文
写关于压力的英语作文
  人生如同在大海里潜游,只有克服海底的重重压力,才能越潜越深,才能欣赏到别人从未见过的景色。小编精心收集了写关于压力的英语作文,供大家欣赏学习!
  写关于压力的英语作文篇1
  Pressure seems to be a natural part in our daily life in this competitive society. Like it or not there is always pressure of one kind or another. And it seems there is hardly any way to avoid it or get rid of it. Moreover, as the pace of modern life continues to quicken, pressure seems to be on the increase all the time.
  压力似乎是在这个竞争激烈的社会中我们日常生活中很自然的一部分。不管喜欢还是不喜欢,总是有一种或另一种压力。似乎没有任何办法来避免或摆脱它。此外,随着现代生活的节奏不断加快,压力似乎一直在增长。
  Different people have different ideas about pressure. Some hold that pressure is something very vicious. If there is too much of it, it will lead to the decline of one's physical and mental health. So they are always complaining about it or trying to flee from it. They think, only relaxation, the opposite of pressure, is what we should desire. On the other hand, others argue that pressure is not as bad as is often thought. In fact a certain amount of pressure is essential to provide motivation and meaning to our life. It is pressure that propels our progress and contributes to our success.
  关于压力不同的人有不同的想法。有些人认为压力是很邪恶的东西。如果压力太大,这将导致一个人的身体和精神健康下降。所以他们总是抱怨或试图逃避它。他们认为,只有放松(与压力相对的)才是我们应该渴望的。另一方面,其他人认为压力并不像我们通常想的那么坏。事实上,一定程度的压力是提供动机和我们的生活意义的关键。是压力推动我们的进步有助于我们成功。
  Personally, I'm in favor of the latter idea. I believe that a little pressure is certainly an important incentive in life. It is only when the pressure gets out of control can it lead to poor performance and bad health. Since it is impossible to avoid pressure, certainly there is no sense trying to do so or complaining about it.
  就我个人而言,我支持后者的观点。我相信有点压力的确是生活中重要的激励。只有当压力失去控制,才会导致糟糕的表现和不好的健康状况。既然压力无法避免,当然试图避免或抱怨都是毫无意义的。本文地址:http://www.xspic.com/yingyu/wenzhai/300723.htm
以上内容来自互联网,请自行判断内容的正确性。若本站收录的信息无意侵犯了贵司版权,请给我们来信(),我们会及时处理和回复,谢谢.
很好,很强大!
太差劲了!
分享到微信朋友圈
打开微信,使用“扫一扫”即可将网页分享至朋友圈。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
如何应对压力英语作文
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
With the development of society, the competition of the entire society is more and more intense, causing increasing pressure to people. Stress of study, work and life are ubiquitous, but how can we deal with it? Here are some tips that I hope can be useful. 随着社会的发展,全社会的竞争越来越激烈,给人们带来了越来越多的压力.学习,工作,生活上的压力是最普遍的,但是我们怎样才能应对它?以下是几点建议,希望对大家有用. Firstly, keep good health. A healthy body is the premise to face presure. It’s the least capacity to cope with stress when a person is sick. Secondly, to accept the pressure. The reason why many people can not cope with stress is that they resist and escape it. Actually, there always is trouble and problems once we chose a path to go, because almost everything worth doing is not so easy. Thirdly, solve the problem, rather than complain about it. Many people complain about the surroundings and don’t think about the solutions when faced with problems. We all know that complaint can do nothing but only let you down. As long as the problem not solved, the pressure is always there. Fourthly, tell others your pressure and get help from them. Lots of pressure can’t be solved by our own and the rational way is talking the pressure to workmates or friends to get help from them. But the premise to do so is that we don’t intend to put pressure to others but to seek help and support to solve problems. 首先,保持健康.健康的体魄是面对压力的前提.当一个人生病的时候,应对压力的能力是最小的.其次,接受压力.人们不能够应对压力是因为他们抵抗和逃避压力.实际上,一旦我们选择了要走的路,总是会有麻烦和问题,因为几乎每一件值得做的是都不是那么容易的.再次,解决问题,而不是抱怨它.的那个面对问题的时候,很多人抱怨环境而不思考解决方法.我们都知道抱怨什么都解决不了,只会让你失望.只要问题没有解决,压力就一直在那里.最后,告诉别人你的压力,向别人寻求帮助.很多压力靠自己是解决不了的,理智的方法是向同事或者朋友倾诉,从他们那里得到帮助.但是这样做的前提是我们不是故意给别人压力,而是寻求帮助和支持以解决问题. Of course, there also are some other ways to cope with stress, such as readjusting goal and expectation, playing games to relax, even shopping or eating. But no matter how, solving the problem that causes stress is the best way.
当然,还有其他应对压力的方法,比如重新调整目标和期望,玩游戏放松,甚至是购物或者吃东西.打那时不管怎样,解决引起压力的问题是最好的方法.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码导读:就爱阅读网友为您分享以下“英语作文关于人们的压力”资讯,希望对您有所帮助,感谢您对92to.com的支持!Directions: For this part you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic The Pressure in Modern Society. You should write about at least 120 words and based on your composition on the outline given below in Chinese.1、 现代社会中人们的压力越来越大;2、 造成这种现象的原因;3、 解决问题的办法。 Nowadays people have more and more pressure.Different people have different pressure.Firstly,the student worrys about their learning achievement.They are requested to get great achievement by their parents.So this problem made students become more hard in studying and have less time for play.They would feel that they are bound.Secondly,the bachelor also have mach more pressure.As we know,the house become very expensive and the unemployment is also increasing in today’s society.They can not have much money to offer their owe house.What’s the worse,some of them give up to get married because of low income.In my opinion,those problems are from our society.We have 13 hundred million people but shortage of resources.This phenomenon leads us to competition with each other.However,our government should give more chance to obtain employment,let more people have their work.In addition,our parents need to encourage their children do whatever they like in their free time.朱巧伟
建规2班百度搜索“就爱阅读”,专业资料,生活学习,尽在就爱阅读网92to.com,您的在线图书馆
欢迎转载:
相关推荐:欢迎你,    
英语作文:大学生的压力
00:00:00 来源:新东方论坛
最新资讯:
考研关注:
复习指导:
课程推荐:
  see two kinds of pressure working on college students today: econoc pressure,parental pressure. It is easy to look around for rebels-- to blame the colleges for charging too much money, the parents for pushing their children too far. But there are no rebels, only victims.  The pressure is heavy on students who just want to graduate and get a job. If I were an employer I would rather employ graduates who have this range and curiosity than those who narrowly pursued safe subjects and high grades. I know incalculable students whose inquiring minds cheer me. I like to hear the play of their ideas. I don&t know if they are getting A or C, and I don&t care. I also like them as people. The country needs them, and they will find satisfying jobs. I tell them to relax. They can&t.  Nor can I blame them. They live in a brutal economy.Today it is not unusual for a student, even if he works part time at college and full time during the summer, to increase to 5, 000 in loans after graduation. Encouraged at commencemerit to go forth into the world, he is already behind as he goes forth. How could he not feel under pressure throughout college to prepare for this day of reckoning?  Along with economic pressure goes parental pressure.Inevitably, the two are deeply integrated.  Poor students! They are caught in one of the oldest webs of love and duty and guilt. The parents mean well: they are trying to steer their sons and daughters toward a secure future. But the sons and daughters want to major in history or classics or philosophy-- subjects with no &practical& value.Where&s the payoff on the humanities? It&s not easy to persuade such loving parents that the humanities do indeed pay off. The intellectual faculties developed by studying subjects like history and classics are just the faculties that make creative leaders in business or almost any general field.  Luckily for me, most of them got into their field by an indirect route, to their surprise, after many roundabout ways.The students are startled. They can hardly conceive of a career that was not preplanned. They can hardly imagine allowing the hand of God or chance to nudge them down some unforeseen trail.
本文关键字:
英语精华资料下载
政治精华资料下载
数学精华资料下载
课程及活动推荐
考研网络课堂
考研公共课
考研专业课
考研直通车
快速响应:购课即开展择校择专业指导,且有一次更换所报专业课机会;
专属小灶:老师直播互动式教学,真正的“零”起点授课,就是让你入门;
专属辅导:班主任+科目老师,多对一全程辅导,智能讲练结合,随时检验效果;
签约重读:一科不过,全科重读,业内最低重读标准
2020考研全科直通车VIP-【MPA】
2020考研全科直通车VIP-【西医专硕统考】
2020考研全科直通车VIP-【汉语国际教育硕士】
2020考研全科直通车VIP-【教育硕士】
2020考研全科直通车VIP-【教育学】
2020考研全科直通车-VIP【法硕(非法学)】
2020考研全科直通车-VIP【法硕(法学)】
2019考研直通车plus【英语】含暑期北京密训
精品课限量免费领
已有1164人领取
已有548人领取
已有172人领取
已有1117人领取
已有3556人领取
已有4687人领取
今日特价课
已有228人抢购
已有266人抢购
已有399人抢购
已有860人抢购
已有298人抢购
已有517人抢购
已有122人抢购
已有526人抢购
已有18人抢购
已有440人抢购
已有124人抢购
已有168人抢购
已有386人抢购
已有544人抢购
已有84人抢购
已有228人抢购
考研网络课堂
考研实用 o 工具
考研交流 o 下载
考研课程排行榜
考研公开课高考的压力 Pressure in College Entrance Examination_大学英语作文_VOA英语网
高考的压力 Pressure in College Entrance Examination
发表时间:内容来源:
I do feel sad after read the news about a girl who didn&t get the 3A college entry score commit suicide. Faced with the pressure in college entrance examination, what should schools, family and students themselves do?&
看到新闻说一个女孩在高考中没有得到3A就自杀了,我感到很难过。面对高考的压力,学校,家庭还有学生自己应该怎么做?
Firstly, schools should not only focus on students& score, in the meantime, take care of students& health is more important, including mental and physical. Doing some related exercises is necessary. As for family, especially parents don&t press children too much, because as children, their pressure partly comes from parents, they fear to disappoint their parents. Last but not least, students themselves should know clearly that if they try their best, no one will ticize them. More importantly, entering a good college not m on the contrary, maybe you can do well in other fields. That is enough.
首先,学校不仅仅要关心学生的成绩,同时,顾及到学生的健康更重要,健康包括心理健康和心理健康。做一些相关的运动是有必要的。对于家人,尤其是父母不要把孩子逼得太紧,因为对于儿童,他们主要的压力是来自父母的,他们担心会让父母失望。最后但并非最不重要的,学生自己应该清楚地知道,如果他们尽力了,没有人会批评他们的。而且,进入好的大学并不意味着拥有光明的未来,相反,也许你可以在其他领域做的很好,这就够了。
Living in the world, the attitude to life is the most important. College entrance examination, just take it easy.
在这个世界上生存,生活态度是很重要的。对于高考,凡事要想开些,慢慢来。
来自: 文章地址:}

我要回帖

更多关于 关于压力的英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信