英语作文 电脑对教育有什么健康的重要性英语作文

英语作文将由电脑评分 美国ETS进入中国教育市场
┊┊短信┊商城┊搜索┊新闻┊体育┊财经┊IT┊娱乐圈┊女人┊生活┊健康┊汽车┊房产┊旅游┊教育┊出国┊求职┊┊校友录
Sohu 首页 >>
英语作文将由电脑评分 美国ETS进入中国教育市场日08:53  Sohu文教   日下午在北京,全球最大的教育考试服务机构--美国教育考试服务中心(Educational English Testing Service,ETS)下属的全资子公司ETS Tech在人民大会堂宣布进入中国英语教育考试领域,在中国首次推出英语论文自动评分系统e-raterTM,并与中国的泰德新媒体集团签署了合作协议。此次合作,将加强中国英语教育领域的实力和规模,同时也进一步提高中国英语考试的正规化、国际化水平。  ETS技术公司将把"e-raterTM"论文自动评分系统加装在泰德新媒体的"EnglishTide/空中美语"网站中(www.EnglishTide.com/www.en-stu.com)并提供TOEFL论文考题。通过使用该系统,学生在几秒钟内就可以获得论文评分和对论文错误的诊断报告。  美国教育考试服务中心(ETS)成立于1947年,在全球推广的英语标准考试服务涉及181个国家,而留学美国的中国学生要考的TOEFL、GRE或GMAT都是由ETS命题推广的考试。可以说,ETS是国内留学市场的"把关人"。  ETS Tech此次进入中国市场,正是看中了中国越来越广阔的英语教育和留学市场。中美合作将给国内广大英语学习者提供更好的正版教材,更加国际化的学习和考试的帮助。同时,ETS Tech首度进入中国的合作伙伴--泰德新媒体集团也在教育领域积累了成功的经验。早在九十年代初,泰德集团就与北京市重点中学景山学校联合创建了景山教育网,以高科技、信息技术为依托,在教育文化领域取得了巨大的成功。&相关专题:>>相关新闻:(01/06 10:51)(01/04 18:49)(12/31 09:07)(12/25 04:32)(12/19 13:42)(11/14 03:16)
精彩短语推荐:
--给编辑写信
Untitled Document
搜狐短信推荐
文教版热点话题
搜狐新闻中心24小时值班电话:010- 转78
Copyright & 2003 Sohu.com Inc. All rights reserved.
搜狐公司 版权所有什么是计算机,计算机的用途英语作文_中华文本库
使用电脑的优点(英文)_高三英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。自己做的,很满意~ What are the advantages of computer? Nowadays computers play important roles in ...
有关电脑的英语作文_初中作文_初中教育_教育专区。范文 1.Computers It is ...英语作文,电脑的消极作用... 暂无评价 1页 免费
儿童该不该上电脑课英语.....
计算机科学的介绍Computer Science 英语作文(自己专业的介绍)_电脑基础知识_IT/计算机_专业资料。Computer Science 计算机科学与技术学院 某某级某某人 Contents 1 Histo...
小学四年级英语作文:我们的学校_计算机硬件及网络_IT/计算机_专业资料。小学四年级英语作文:我们的学校 小学四年级英语作文:我们的学校学校是我们生活和学习的地方,...
我的优缺点英语作文My Strengths and Weaknesses_计算机硬件及网络_IT/计算机_专业资料。我的优缺点英语作文My Strengths and Weaknesses ...
计算机专业英语作文_工学_高等教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 计算机专业英语作文_工学_高等教育_教育专区。计算机 专业英语相关热点话题作文...
一篇关于机器人的英语作文_计算机硬件及网络_IT/计算机_专业资料。一篇关于机器人的英语作文 一篇关于机器人的英语作文 One day, Mike and Holson go to the ...
中考英语作文练习:介绍电脑用途_机械/仪表_工程科技_专业资料。中考英语作文练习:介绍电脑用途.doc 中考英语作文练习:介绍电脑用途 导语:中考英语作文练习:介绍电脑...
小学英语作文-Computers in the Future 未来的计算机_英语_小学教育_教育专区。...【参考译文】 你知道未来的计算机将是什么样子吗? 在将来, 计算机会更小, ...
英语作文:我的一天_计算机硬件及网络_IT/计算机_专业资料。英语作文:我的一天 英语作文:我的一天 I usually get up at six a.m everyday. I then have my ...电脑对学生的利与弊英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
电脑对学生的利与弊英语作文
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语作文 电脑对学习的影响_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语作文 电脑对学习的影响
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢关于计算机的英语作文计算机在我们的工作、生活中的作用越来越大,你知道计算机的起源与发展吗?请就计算机的发明时间(1946
关于计算机的英语作文计算机在我们的工作、生活中的作用越来越大,你知道计算机的起源与发展吗?请就计算机的发明时间(1946年)、大小、用途等方面,谈一下它的发展变化,并描述一下你对未来计算机的畅想.写作要求:语句连贯,词数80个左右.
With the development of the computer technology and the internet,we have got a new media to know the outside world.And our life is greatly changed with it.On the internet,you can get both the domestic news and the international news as well.For our daily communication,you can send E-mails to your friends and the other people.Of course,you can study whatever you like on the internet,such as,English and other subjects.Meanwhile,you can appreciate music,sports and enjoy the video games.Recently,more and more people,especially young people,are interested in shopping online.Anyway,internet is changing our style of life and the way of thinking as well.It is no doubt that computer and its internet play very important part in our life,study and work.On the computer,we can look for some new and fresh information so that we can study more knowledge.And more and more people realize that we are in the non-paper times.That's to say we can do lots of things without paper like before.But meanwhile,some people,especially some young people are too addicted to the video games on the computer internet.It is a waste of time and energy.So,the question whether a computer is good or bad depends on how we use it.If we use it in a proper way,it will be very helpful to our life and study.
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《关于计算机的英语作文计算机在我们的工作、生活中的作用越来越大,你知道计算机的起源与发展吗?请就计算机的发明时间(1946》相关的作业问题
There's some difference between the life people had and have now.People used to write to each other but now they use mobils and emails.In the past,people walked
一段Therehasmanykindsmusicinourlife.Differentmusicgivemedifferentsfeelings.二Thesoftmusicmakemecalmdown,therockmusicmakemeexcited.Thefolkmusicmakemeproudandthepopm
(一)We Should Follow Traffic Rules我们应该遵守交通规则In order to keep the road orderly and people safe,everyone should follow traffic rules.为了保持交通秩序和人们的安全,人人都应该遵守交通规则.The
首先先要说明越来越多的人拥有了私家车.(必然趋势)First there r more and more families own a car or more.解释为什么会有这样的趋势.原因 1私家车比较方便 2国名生活条件的提高 3身份的象征 等等.Because it's more convenient to ha
是由于科学技术研究人员,根据当时科技发展需要,被逼迫而发明出来的.不是有那句换吗:社会需要的力量,胜于十所大学.
孩子好好考试啊,别想着来这问答案
sometimes ,we meet something that lets me angry very much. such as,my neighbours throw waste about or they ring somebbody loudly. Besides, naughty children play
 PC机早期称作微机,初期在香港商人之间被称为电脑,后引入国内,成为大众最熟悉的名字.  电脑的学名为电子计算机,是由早期的电动计算器发展而来的.1946年,世界上出现了第一台电子数字计算机“ENIAC”,用于计算弹道.是由美国宾夕法尼亚大学莫尔电工学院制造的,但它的体积庞大,占地面积170多平方米,重量约30吨,消耗
计算机技术现在是进入的寻常百姓的日常生活中了.无论任何事务的处理都与计算机结下了不解之缘.政策事务、商业事务、个人生活、工作学习、娱乐休闲的种类事务都由计算机为人们提供了强大的功能,带来方便快捷的效率.其实,计算机在上世纪初的发明与创造不是以民用为目换而开发的,它的发明纯粹是用于军事科技服务的.比如:导弹研发、空气动力
I have a neighbor who likes listening to music very much.But the volume of the music is too loud that effect my work and my life.I can't study very well.I am an
为什么没有明确题目,只有要求的 那我只帮你写要求啦!Nobody can live isolatedly,or he or she must feel lonely.In our daily life we have to commucate with others for many reasons:exchange
Accidents are today's most frequent killers so far as children are concerned.And accidents cripple a great many children that are not killed.Accidents occur to
As we know,Computer for our life is become more and more important. Computer for us what role. First,we can use it to chat with friend.Second,we can Remain with
An unforgettable thingLife is just like a kaleidoscope万花筒.It is filled with happiness,sorrow,fortune,horror and so on.But there are always some unforgettable th
In the 26th,12,2004,we suffered a scare disaster which distroyed our houses and our quiet life.Handreds and thousands people had no rooms to live in and no food
您好,以下为本人按要求写的英语小作文,希望对您有帮助:Our WorriesWe often encounter some worries during our study at school, such as frustration, anxiety and depression. How to get rid of
Hobbies and InterestsFrom Monday until Friday most people are busy working or studying,but in the evenings and off weekends they are free to relax and enjoy the
,0ydgqfouayt\x0d嗯,帮你一把吧~! 【人工作文推荐】 Pressure in Modern Life Pressure seems to be a natural part in our daily life in this competitive society. Like it or not the
Every family has a lot of housework.I think it's our duty to help our parents do some housework.i often help my parents wash the dishes,clean the room and make}

我要回帖

更多关于 梦想的重要性英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信