换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英语翻译我需要翻译一些材料,价格一般要多少,太贵了_百度知道
英语翻译我需要翻译一些材料,价格一般要多少,太贵了
我有更好的答案
关于价格收费的话,具体需要看你翻译的类型才能确定。如需翻译、时长等情况,建议可以先与翻译公司的客服进行沟通、难度、字数,确定文件的类型你好,才能给你一个准确的报价
采纳率:83%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。在我们谈此生意的时候,我们公司的报价就是基于GE材料槽沉,然后对接的加工工艺来报的价格。事实上,如果直接购买石英棒来加工此石英舟,现在的石英舟的价格连材料费都不够,这一点我想你我都是很清楚的。 的翻译是:When we talk about this business, our company's offer is based on GE material countersunk and processing technology of butt to report prices. In fact, if the direct purchase of quartz rods to process this quartz boat, now quartz boat price even the materials were not enough, I think you and I are ve 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
在我们谈此生意的时候,我们公司的报价就是基于GE材料槽沉,然后对接的加工工艺来报的价格。事实上,如果直接购买石英棒来加工此石英舟,现在的石英舟的价格连材料费都不够,这一点我想你我都是很清楚的。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
As we talk about this business, we offer the company is based on ge sink material slot, and then docking the processing technology to the price quoted. In fact, if the direct purchase of quartz rods to process the quartz boat, and now the price of the quartz boat with enough materials, which I think
When we talk about this business, our company's offer is based on GE material countersunk and processing technology of butt to report prices. In fact, if the direct purchase of quartz rods to process this quartz boat, now quartz boat price even the materials were not enough, I think you and I are ve
At the time when we talk about this business, the quotation is based on our company GE trough sink, and then the material processing techniques to price. In fact, if the direct buy quartz rod for the processing of quartz quartz boat boat, now the price is not enough material costs, and that I think
In us discussed this business time, our company's quoted price is sinks based on the GE material trough, then docking processing craft incoming telegram price.In fact, if purchases the quartz stick to process this quartz boat directly, the present quartz boat price materials expenses all is continua
相关内容&athe music is too__.l don"t feel comfortable. 音乐是too__.l笠头" t感受舒适。 & aAceite
extra 正在翻译,请等待... & aBut now I am not so sure 但现在我不是那么肯定的 & a而且帝艾帝坚持自主创新,首家独创“抗锯齿流处理技术”, 可使低像素图像在全高清显示屏中清晰再现;去隔行处理技术,消除闪烁;去交错算法,消除“锯齿”。帝艾帝深知液晶拼接市场如今竞争激烈,要想一直在大屏拼接市场立于不败之地,除了要坚持做好自身产品技术的改进和创新外,从客户角度出发,为客户量身定做,提供完美专业的大屏解决方案,将广阔的利润空间与客户共同分享,打造一种合作双赢的理念,只有这样才能在竞争激烈的市场中一直不断的向前发展!
& a如果你不轻易放弃,你的梦想终会实现的 If you give up not easily, your dream end can realize & aQatar’s per capita wealth could reach nearly $112,000 by 2016, more than doubling similar expectations for the U.S., according to the IMF data released on September 20.
& afor women sex power for women sex power & aI've got a handache 我有handache & aIt's exhausted to be initiative for long It's exhausted to be initiative for long & agold productivity increases gold productivity increases gold生产力increases金子生产力increases & aour future our future & a克丽丝 Gram Li silk & a大学生就业量在近几年成为评价高校办学水平 The university student gets employed the quantity to become the appraisal university school level in recent years & a在一所小学里,老师把一个重要的消息告诉了同学们,那就是有一个从外空来的学生转到了这里。 In an elementary school, teacher told an important news schoolmates, that had one the student who came from the outer space to change to here. & ano amount of coffee,no amount of crying,no amount of whiskey,no amount of wine,on,on,on,on,on,nothing else will do. 相当数量咖啡,没有相当数量哭泣,没有相当数量威士忌酒,没有相当数量酒,在,没什么不会做。 & aInstall_Nokia_Ovi_Suite Install_Nokia_Ovi_Suite & aDedicated to meeting customer expectations 致力会议顾客期望 & aas my agent or attorney to receive mail about my application. Mail from the U.S. Department of State concerning my immigrant visa application should be sent to: 接受邮件的我的代理或律师关于我的应用。 邮件从美国。 应该送国务院关于我的移民签证申请对: & a你们吃得好开心 正在翻译,请等待... & aTear drop angle: 180 ° 泪花下落角度: 180 ° & aldeal tape Co.LOWELL,MA.01851 MADE IN U.S.A. ldeal磁带Co.LOWELL,在美国制造的MA.01851 & a没人能够取代你 Nobody can substitute for you & aEnzyme-linked ImmunosorbentAssay 酵素连接的ImmunosorbentAssay & aWhat letter is the body of the water 什么信件是水的身体 & a以年德国工资变动为基准 Take
year German wages change as the datum & aYou don't know.....You don't know 您不知道.....您不知道 & a傷、請止步 The wound, please halt & a我该回去了 正在翻译,请等待... & aIt is just a kind of experience that you could never skip it. Face it and believe you can change but time is necessary. As she told me never never... 它是您不可能跳它的一经验。 面对它并且相信您能改变,但时间是必要的。 如同她从未未曾告诉我… & aWorking at home has released people from time-consuming commutes 正在翻译,请等待... & achinese women astronauts will travel in space in the near future 中国妇女宇航员在空间在不久将来将旅行 & aAbout an hour passed and I noticed that the houses were getting fewer and fewer and green fields were appearing on either side of me. 正在翻译,请等待... & a眼眸印~温柔 The eye pupil prints ~ to be gentle & a私は そう思う I so think & a我认为不管怎么样,我们都应该抓住机遇,即使展示自己的才能 I thought no matter how, we all should hold the opportunity, even if demonstrates own ability & acryptuidlgselectficatefromstore cryptuidlgselectficatefromstore & aexploit:
Stefan Esser (@i0n1c)
& aood, ood, & aSubmit Company Commercial Registration Certificate 递交公司商业登记证 & aSKINPROTECTANTBAUMEAPAISANTREPARATEUR 正在翻译,请等待... & alower door
switch 降低门开关 & aYour Live Forex Account FG636489 was adjusted today 今天调整了您的活Forex帐户FG636489 & aNot what I miss, but I can not go back the past,Suddenly wanted to tell myself that sorry, sorry never found the original himself. 正在翻译,请等待... & aForex Account: FG636489 Forex帐户: FG636489 & acashbox
compartment 钱柜隔间 & aoriginal document 原文件 & a通过深入详细的了解事件的始末我发表以下意见 I express following opinion through the thorough detailed understanding event beginning to end & aon this day,Dr Martin Luther King was killed.this was one of the most important events in modern american history 在这天, Martin Luther King博士是killed.this是其中一个最重要的事件在现代美国历史上 & a我们星期一上班 We Monday go to work & aBUY 1, GET 1 50% OFF 买1,得到1 50% & a由于我公司原材料的管控的原因,给贵公司带来的困扰和麻烦,表示歉意,我公司会积极的和贵公司商谈,妥善的解决问题的。 Because our company raw material tube controls the reason, the puzzle and the trouble which brings to your firm, indicates the apology, our company can positive and your firm discussed, properly solves the problem. & aImplement the workshop system, maintaining a workplace 5s management 实施车间系统,维护工作场所5s管理 & aYou have started VMware Workstation with an out-of-date copy of the application.
VMware Workstation cannot power on virtual machines using this copy (version 8.0.0).
To power on this virtual machine, run VMware Workstation from the default location。 您开始了VMware工作站与应用的一个过时拷贝。
VMware工作站不可能使用这个拷贝(版本8.0.0)供给虚拟机动力。
从默认位置供给这台虚拟机动力,管理的VMware工作站。 & a你不应该把你的宠物单独留在家里太长时间 You should not alone remain yours pet in the family the too long time & a在我们谈此生意的时候,我们公司的报价就是基于GE材料槽沉,然后对接的加工工艺来报的价格。事实上,如果直接购买石英棒来加工此石英舟,现在的石英舟的价格连材料费都不够,这一点我想你我都是很清楚的。 In us discussed this business time, our company's quoted price is sinks based on the GE material trough, then docking processing craft incoming telegram price.In fact, if purchases the quartz stick to process this quartz boat directly, the present quartz boat price materials expenses all is continua &扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语翻译做英语翻译,内地的价格一般每千字的价格是多少?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
这个要看翻译材料的吧如果是非常专业的材料,如法律文件等要求非常严格的,价格就相对高一点,如果是普通的用于理解和阅读的材料,价格相对低一些.英译中,250+/1000;中译英,180+/1000.供参考.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
如果是比较好的翻译机构,应该400-500左右.
很明显吃亏了。在郑州再不济也要300啊。其他非省会城市也不会低到这个程度,还有一种就是你朋友的能力还不到。
分城市的,沿海和内陆的价格差距很大,而且技术含量,所在专业领域等等都是差距的原因。而且直接和通过中间人也是差别的一个中因素,在济南才几百。
如果是专利或者技术方面的能到600
扫描下载二维码翻译公司价格:常见的几种翻译项目的价格及收费标准_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
翻译公司价格:常见的几种翻译项目的价格及收费标准
0|0|文档简介|
本公司是在上海市工商局注册的正规翻译公司...|