Various,Artists韩文名字翻译成中文文名字

various artists
群星;合辑
最佳改编影视音乐专辑
更多收起网络短语
Various Artists
Various Artists often abbreviated as VA or V/A is a term used by the music industry for releases (singles or albums) that contain collaborations. Rather than listing the many individual singers or artists being credited individually, the name Various Artists is used instead.
以上来源于:
In this post we’ve collected a lot of mermaids illustrations and you can see how differs images of mermaids in minds of various artists.
这篇文章中我们收集了很多美人鱼的插图,你可以发现不同艺术家心中美人鱼的形象。
"The West Chamber" is also a poem: "Pik-day, yellow leaves, the West Wind, Cold Various Artists, Xiao Lin drunk to who dye cream, full of tears from the people.
《西厢记》也有诗云:“碧云天, 黄叶地,西风紧, 寒雁南飞, 晓来谁染霜林醉, 尽是离人泪。”
Here in this showcase, we presenting a Stunning collection of Forced Perspective Photography and Pictures taken by various artists in which all pictures are linked to the author’s pages.
在下面的系列照片里我们将展示收集到的极为优秀的强制摄影照片以及各种艺术家所拍摄的照片。
Artists from various countries have arrived in the Queensland state capital,Brisbane, for the Sixth Asia Pacific Triennial of Contemporary Art.
VOA: standard.
After the election in 2008, it has grown to include more than Among them - a special beer brewed in his honor, various clothing articles, paintings by African artists and an extremely rare book authored by President Obama's father in 1959.
VOA: standard.
Various artists, including David Bowie and REM, have admitted to being inspired by them.
"As we finished the songs with the various artists, we started to notice some interesting patterns, " Burton says.
While the awards seemed spread out across various artists this year when compared to 2012, one nominee who came away empty-handed was Chris Brown.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!【建议】希望有能之士能翻译下YB专辑的中文名啊【尹道贤吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:515贴子:
【建议】希望有能之士能翻译下YB专辑的中文名啊收藏
YB的专辑我只有韩语名字,实在韩语无能啊不知道歌词,最起码很想知道歌曲名字叫啥不知道有没有人会翻译下呢!
把那些韩语名字打出来吧,我来翻译试试。不过,我这几天要搬家去北京,还要回韩国,挺忙的。所以可能要过一阵子才行。
好的,一会我整理好,完全感谢!LZ你是准备常住中国了么,现在是在中国读书还是上班了呀!
在这里读书呢。
英文可以吗?我之前下了Yb+baby的专辑(欠1辑...),并将歌名翻译成英文,,,,需要吗?
2집 - 가리지좀 마
1집 ★『가을 우체국 앞에서』()01.타잔02.큰 별은 없어03.가을 우체국 앞에서04.너를 보내고 205.나의 작은 기억06.임진강07.깨어나라08.사랑 Two09.우리들 함께 여기에10.내 곁의 너
2집 ★『& Band』()01.긴 여행02.하루 살이03.이 땅에 살기 위하여04.처음처럼05.꿈꾸는 소녀06.가리지 좀 마07.바다08.세상속의 아이09.철문을 열어10.머리아파11.다시 한번12.어디로
3집 ★『소외』()01.고개 숙인 사람들02.왕관 쓴 바보03.대꾸가 없네04.비싸 보여05.먼 훗날06.7년의 그리움07.그래 그건 그냥 그런 걸 거야08.공상과학의 개꿈09.조금씩, 아주 조금씩10.새로운 약속11.마지막 시간
4집 ★『한국 Rock 다시 부르기』()01.바람02.탈춤03.너를 보내고04.돌고 돌고 돌고05.깨어나06.그것만이 내 세상07.혈액형08.담배가게 아가씨09.불놀이야10.나 어떡해11.철망앞에서
5집 ★『An Urbanite』()01.박하사탕02.도대체 사람들은03.내게 와 줘04.거울05.난 나를 사랑할 줄 몰랐습니다06.흑백사진07.이 땅에 살기 위하여08.그대로09.하노이의 별10.독백11.말없는 축제
6집 ★『[YB] Stream ⑥』()01.꽃잎 02.YB 스토리 03.사랑할거야 04.자유 05.박하사탕 2(feat.드렁큰 타이)06.Magical Dragon 07.친구 08.Who Am I 09.죽든지 말든지 10.눈앞에서 11.잊을게 12.Shout Asia (With Slank)13.Magical Dragon (sundance mix) 14.White Christmas+북치는 소년15.Last Christmas16.루돌프사슴코+창밖을보라+울면안
需要英文歌名吗?因为我之前已经翻好了!
윤도현 ★『Difference』()01.사랑했나봐02.Dreams03.Get Up04.종이연05.너의 느낌대로06.수다07.생명08.길09.아버지10.With You11.Funky Train12.Circus
如果方便的话,就发吧,baby的吧冷清着呢!LS头像是金钟国还是K.Will啊
晕死了,7辑发不出,说我发广告,度娘真是…………
7집 ★『Why Be?』()
01.오늘은02.나는 나비03.천국으로 가는 버스04.빨간 숲 속05.덤벼06.It's gone07.좋아 가는 거야08.Save me09.선인장10.117811.내 마음속의 땅12.꿈은 내 곁에13.머리아파14.박하사탕15.뱃노래16.아리랑17.하루살이18.It Burns19.Dreamer20.Feel Free21.Flesh & Bones22.Heaven's Bus23.Hollywood
8집 ★『共存』()01.Millimicron Bomb 02.88만원의 Losing Game 03.깃발 04.아직도 널 05.편지 06.후회 없어 07.无 08.물고기와 자전거 09.Talk to me 10.Stay alive 11.꿈꾸는 소녀 two 12.엄마의 노래
윤도현 ★『Harmony (Present For 날아라 펭귄)』()01.너라면 좋겠어02.Alright03.기억해04.날아라 펭귄05.너라면 좋겠어(Piano ver.)
★『YB vs RRM』()01.스니커즈02.Stay Alive03.거짓04.Группа крови (혈액형)05.A Flying Butterfly
여행길 (Feat. 윤도현)【부가킹즈】그녀의 웃음소리 뿐 / 윤도현,【Various Artists】끝이 아니길 / 윤도현【Various Artists】고속도로 로망스 (feat. 박효신, 윤도현, 김종국 & 조【김장훈】겨울비 / 윤도현【김장훈】롹스타되기 (feat. 윤도현 Of YB, 요한 Of Pia, 이성우【이승환】[MR]사랑 two (윤도현 밴드)【반주곡】휘파람 - 윤도현【V.A】이별 이야기 / 윤도현, Lala【Various Artists】사랑해 바보야 (Feat. 윤도현)【강채이】[MR]먼 훗날 (윤도현 밴드)【반주곡】Come Together (Feat. 윤도현)【토미기타】Friends (Feat. 윤도현)【EVA & SAT】
参与的一些feat!应该不全,还有一些
全当做个整理,还有几张EP,LIVE碟没贴!! LS的各位有没有无损或者高质的320K的YB的mp3啊,我的乱七八糟的什么位速的都有,早期的几张还是很劣的64K,冤孽不知道哪有的下无损的!
我头像的是K.will !!不要说320k.连找齐YB的专辑也很困难....我还欠1.4辑和Live CD.歌名我这两天发上来吧,因为之前已翻译做英文,我试试再翻成中文吧,不过我的中文表达能力不太好就是了
我先发这几张,之前翻了做英文歌名的,我尝试再翻成中文,不过我的中文表达能力不太好,欢迎YBF帮忙修改!!
Yoon Do Hyun Solo Project Album DIFFERENCE (2005)
01. 사랑했나봐(Seems to fall in love 可能是爱过)02. Dreams03. Get Up04. 종이연 (纸风筝)05. 너의 느낌대로(按照你的感觉)06. 수다생명(寒暄)07. 길(路)08. 아버지(父亲)09. With You10. Funky Train11. Circus
Yoon Do Hyun Mini Album Harmony (2009)01.너라면 좋겠어
(If I Were You, I wish如果是你就好了)02. Alright03. 기억해 (Remember 记得)04. 날아라 펭귄 (Flying Penguin 飞翔企鹅)05. 너라면 좋겠어 (Piano Ver.) (If I Were You, I wish 如果是你就好了)
Yoon Do Hyun Mini Album Harmony (2009)01.너라면 좋겠어
(If I Were You, I wish如果是你就好了)02. Alright03. 기억해 (Remember 记得)04. 날아라 펭귄 (Flying Penguin 飞翔企鹅)05. 너라면 좋겠어 (Piano Ver.) (If I Were You, I wish 如果是你就好了)
Yoon Do Hyun Band Project Album - YB VS RRM01. 스니커즈 (Sneakers 球鞋)02. Stay alive 03. 거짓 (False 虚假)04. Группа крови (Blood Type ) 翻唱俄罗斯传奇摇滚歌手Viktor Tsoi05. A flying butterfly (我是蝴蝶英文版)
2집 『& Band』()Vol2 and Band01. 긴 여행
Long Journey 漫长的旅途 02. 하루살이
Mayfly's life 蜉蝣的一生03. 이 땅에 살기 위하여
Live In This Land 活在这片土地04. 처음처럼
Like The Beginning  就像当初05. 꿈꾸는 소녀
A Dreaming
Girl 做梦的女孩06. 가리지좀마 Don't Cover it Up 不要遮掩了07. 바다 Sea 海08. 세상속의 아이 The World In The Eye 我眼里的世界09. 철문을 열어 Open The Security Door 开启安全之门10. 머리 아파
头痛11. 다시 한번
Again 再次12. 어디로
Where 在那里
登录百度帐号推荐应用Full Name : 的翻译是:姓名: 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
Full Name :
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
相关内容&aspeedhack. speedhack。 & acarefoundation.all carefoundation.all & aYou may view installation log file at `C:Users'AdministratorAppDataLocalTemp3ds Max 2010 Setup.log`for more information You may view installation log file at `C:Users'AdministratorAppDataLocalTemp3ds Max 2010 Setup.log `for more information & aHere, we adopt the NIMBLE framework [1], while replacing 这里,我们采取灵活框架(1),当替换时 & aChamber Of Commerce: 商会: & avulnerability: pod2g, MuscleNerd
& aclear at set down 清楚在记下 & aWork of the situationalists and artists such as Kathy Prendergast situationalists和艺术家的工作例如Kathy Prendergast & a 没有权力拥有,让她随风而去  Does not have the authority to have, lets her go with the wind & a我每个礼拜天都会去 正在翻译,请等待... & alift panel to open printer cover 举盘区打开打印机盖子 & a美国人从来不吃狗肉 The American always does not eat the dog meat & a我得了这么重的感冒,以至上周我一直咳嗽 I such heavy cold, down to I continuously coughed last week & a男科中心 Male branch center & a变化无常,平常心对侍。 Constantly changing, the ordinary heart to waits on. & aIf there is no jiacaiwanguan money,but it must not be reconciled to degenerate. 如果没有jiacaiwanguan金钱,但它不能和解退化。 & a冬天到了
& a这是辉煌的十年,富有成果的十年,是我们公司走向世界的十年,也是各位默默奉献的十年 This is the magnificent ten years, the productive ten years, are our company move towards world ten years, also are ten years which each offers silently & aBefore March 6th, which was the day I took Psylocybin, one of the psychedelics, I felt something was wrong in my world, but I couldn’t label it in any way so as to get hold of it. I felt that the theories I was teaching in psychology didn’t make it, that the psychologists didn’t really have a grasp of human condition,
在3月6日之前,是天我採取了Psylocybin,一psychedelics,我感到某事錯誤在我的世界,但我不可能標記它在任何情況下以便抓住它。 我認為我是教學在心理學方面的理論沒有做它,心理學家真正地沒有人文環境掌握,并且我教,是理論成就和憂慮和防禦機制等等,沒有有事情的要害的理論。 & a了解性能测试 正在翻译,请等待... & a此外,乙方协助甲方组织其他的交流活动,活动内容另行约定。 In addition, the second party assists the party of the first part organization other exchange, the active content separate agreement. & aDEPCRTURE DEPCRTURE & a提倡使用自行车或走路 正在翻译,请等待... & aHemen T?kla Sohbetime Kat?l
& a上海11月不冷
& a  It's the wrong kind of place
& aanni, sleepless ? 几年,失眠? & ataoist priest 道士教士 & a因为爱好能使我们成长 正在翻译,请等待... & awhat letter is an insect? 正在翻译,请等待... & aSeeking Men Men Seeking Men Men & aType a single word and receive a page chock-full of inspiration! 键入单词并且接受页chock-full启发! & a2007年11月,在德国KUKA公司接受“激光焊”培训 In November, 2007, accepts “the laser in German KUKA Corporation to weld” training & a天若有情天亦老,可怜越老越多情! If the day feels emotion the day to be also old, pitiful older more full of affection! & a不通 Does not pass & a我是战神 正在翻译,请等待... & aMODARIS MODARIS & aI've been there before! 我以前在那里! & aAbout to lose my breathe
& aNow everything just for you 现在一切为您 & a我们发现那只狗死在那洞里 We discovered that dog dies in that hole & aOh how I wish to go down with the sun , sleeping , weeping with you 噢怎么我希望下来与太阳,睡觉,啜泣与您 & aroom 2,flat 31,pendle hall,victory street,UCLAN,Preston
PR1 7AB 房间2,平31, pendle大厅,胜利街道, UCLAN,普雷斯顿 PR1 7AB & akiss me baby 亲吻我婴孩 & aIf the wathergirl says you should take an umbrella today. Should you reach into your locker(小厨)?if the weatherman says it will be a hot day, should you take off your warm coat? 正在翻译,请等待... & a冰冷的 Ice-cold & aNote : Because of the present day Internet Fraud, the United Nation gave us 5
& aThousand United State Dollars ($500,000.00) i will appreciate you to get back
& aOccupation :
& ato me through my personal Assistance to clear you and verify your identity if
& a在这场交通事故中,他弄伤了他的大脑 In this traffic accident, he has gotten a cut his cerebrum & aIn claiming your funds, you will need send us the followings :
& a下周六是我的生日。你能来参加吗?我妈妈为我准备了生日晚会。有你能来参加聚会,那就会变得更有趣。我们许多同学都会到场,大家能品尝我妈妈准备的美味佳肴,同学们可以唱歌、跳舞以及做游戏。我们将会度过快乐的一晚。 Next Saturday is my birthday.You can participate? My mother has prepared the birthday party for me.Has you to be able to attend the meeting, that can become more interesting.Our many schoolmates can arrive, everybody can taste the delicacy delicacies which my mother prepares, schoolmates may sing, d & aFull Name :当前位置: &
求翻译:Various.Artists是什么意思?
Various.Artists
问题补充:
Various.Artists
各种.艺术家
Various.Artists
Various.Artists
Various.Artists
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |