拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
怎么掌握“选出发音与其他不同的一项”这条题目?有用的我把全部财富值给你
wulahah400
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
在之前就要掌握已学单词的音标,掌握长音.短音的要点
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码> 【答案带解析】语音题(5分),从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出划线部分发音不同的选项。 1.A....
语音题(5分),从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出划线部分发音不同的选项。1.A. name
D. can2.A. he
D. me3.A. kite
D. ship4.A. go
D. no5.A. us
D. up 
试题分析:
1. name/neim/ B. cap/kaep/ C. dad /daed/D. can/kaen, k?n/元音字母a在开音节中读字母原本的发音,故选A.
2. he/hi:/ B. she/i:/ D. me/mi:/都是这样, C .red[e]故选C
3. kite/ai/ B...
考点分析:
考点1:语音
& & 音标是学习英语的重要工具,是学好英语的坚实基础。熟练掌握音标及其拼读规律不仅可以保证单词能够读准,更重要的是可以使学生增强自信心,激发其学习英语的兴趣。因此,语音教学对小学生来说是一项重中之重的知识内容和能力培养内容。音标教学的主要任务是听准、辨清、观察、模仿、练习、运用48个音素和学会拼读音标、记住读音规则。
相关试题推荐
书面表达(共计10分)假如你是John ,根据下面的表格信息,写一篇短文介绍你和你的朋友Mary的相同和不同姓名相同点不同点Mary1. 喜欢音乐和运动2.喜欢阅读,周末一起去图书馆3. 学习努力1. 更高,更开朗2. 喜欢看电影3. 天天锻炼John1. 喜欢玩电子游戏2. 每周锻炼三次     
(每小题2分,共计10分)1.欢迎来到仁寿!到目前为止你觉得仁寿如何?____ to Ren shou !
____ do you like Renshou ____ ____2.他比我更擅长讲故事,他经常使我们大笑。He is ___ ___ telling stories . He often ____ us ____3.她几乎从不去看电影He ___ ____ ____ to the ___4.北京是中国最大的城市之一Beijing ___ one of ___ ___ ___ in China .5.智能手机在现在的生活中起着重要的作用。The smartphone ____ ____
____ in today’s life . 
短文填空:阅读短文,用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,每个单词限用一次(共10分)Sports aren’t only for men. Amantle Montsho is one of the __1._ women in the world.Amantle Montsho was lovely_2.she was a child . She liked running ,but her classmates often _3.at her . Because women in her country didn’t like to run . But she never cared __4.that . She took part in (参加) a lot of _5._ and won . The Botswana National Sports Council( 博茨瓦纳国际体育委员会) had a meeting and asked her to join them .At the age of 16 . Ms Montsho worked as a shop clerk (职员) . She spent her free time ___6.. And the council asked __7.__ to work on a program for two weeks a month . So she had to travel for 8 to 10 hours for it .The short race were not the _8.fit (适合) for her . Then she started to run the 400-meter race . she _9._ the national record (全国记录) many times. She’s so _10.__ now. people think she is one of the most talented runners in the world . 
补全对话Andy:
Hello , Kevin . You didn’t come to my birthday party yesterday , Why ?Kevin : ____1.___Andy : Your cousin Edison ? Do you look the same ?Kevin : 2._ But Edison is a little taller and stronger than me .He always beats me in basketball .Andy : ___3.______Kevin : Yes, we both like reading books and playing computer games .Andy : That sounds great . __4.__ Is he outgoing ?Kevin :Yes , he’s more outgoing than me . He likes making friends .Andy : Can you Introduce(介绍)him to me ?Kevin : __5.__  
The reality show (真人秀) is a kind of television program . Usually a reality show has any series (集) . And it can be on TV for many years .The reality show is quite different other kinds of TV shows . Because it shows the life of common people and no actors or actresses play in it . It often shows true stories that happen or in people’s daily life. So many people like to watch reality shows .The first reality show came out in the 1990s in American . At that time , the most famous and popular reality show was Survivor . It was popular not only in American . But also around the world .Reality shows also show different kinds of competitions . For example , there’s a Chinese reality show called The Voice of China . In this show , there are four famous Chinese singers . Their job is to find their favorite students and help them be the winner . The show is very successful . Many people like to watch it .1.What is the reality show ?________________________________________________________________________2.Are there any actors acting in the reality show ?________________________________________________________________________3.When and Where did the first reality show happen ?________________________________________________________________________4.What program is The Voice of China ?________________________________________________________________________5.What do the four Chinese singers do in The Voice of China ? 
题型:单项填空
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
怎么掌握“选出发音与其他不同的一项”这条题目?有用的我把全部财富值给你
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
在之前就要掌握已学单词的音标,掌握长音.短音的要点
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
2014年电大会计学学位英语机考题库小抄(可编辑),电大天堂2014年小抄,电大国际公法小抄,电大天堂小抄,交通银行机考题库,四川造价员机考题库,小抄排版,缩印小抄怎么设置,怎么缩印小抄,小抄制作方法
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
2014年电大会计学学位英语机考题库小抄(可编辑)
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 选出音标不同的一项 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信