maternity leave 中文要不要大写的

【老友记S01E01#2#台词精讲+知识拓展】 - 简书
【老友记S01E01#2#台词精讲+知识拓展】
老友记 Friends台词精讲+知识拓展
Phoebe:Just cause I don't want her to go through what I went through with Carl.因为我不想你重蹈我和卡尔的覆辙。Go through表示“经历”,尤其是经历不好的事情。比如:He is going through a very difficult time.他正经历着一段艰苦的时光。go through还可以表示翻阅;检查。比如:You can't go through my stuff.你不可以乱翻我的东西。go through还有查阅;通读的意思。比如:go through a story通读一篇文章。
Rose:To hell with her,she left me.hell表示地狱;苦难的境遇;悲惨的情况。He went through hell during the trial.审讯期间他吃尽了苦头。hell还可以表示“该死;见鬼”,比如:Oh,hell,I burned the pan.天哪,该死!我把锅烧糊了。what the hell do you think you are doing?你到底知不知道自己在干什么?go to hell!去死吧!I can't afford to buy it,but what the hell(=It doesn't matter),I'll get it anyway.说实话我买不起,但是管它呢?无论如何我买了。left是leave的过去式,表示离开,它可以离开一个人,也可以离开一个地方。比如:I'll leave Beijing.我要离开北京。这里要注意的是:leave和leave for是不一样的。leave for表示离开去某地。I'll leave for Beijing.我要离开去北京了。(人现在不在北京)。leave还有“请假;休假”的意思。比如:Why don't you take a few days' leave?你为什么不请几天假呢?休假还可以说,on leave.如果请病假就是on sick leave.如果请产假就是on maternity leave.常用短语包括:leave a message.留言。如果你打电话给别人,别人不在,你就可以给他留言。leave sb alone就是别管我,让我静静。如果你很烦,但是你的朋友还是吵嚷着问你这个那个,你可以说,leave me alone!就是别烦我,让我静静!
Rose:Why does everyone keep fixating on that?为什么大家都绕着这个话题打转?keep fixating on表示老是提什么;老是揪着什么不放。比如:Don't keep fixating on my past.不要总是揪着我的过去不放。
Joey:You're feeling a lot of pain right now.你现在很痛苦。pain就是疼痛,可以是身体疼痛,也可以是抽象的心里上的疼痛。My back is paining/in pain.我的背很痛。有人失恋了,很伤心,可以说He is in so much pain.
喜马拉雅外语电台主播,更多英语资讯分享,欢迎关注微信公众号SmethilyFM(注意:‘S’‘FM’均为大写)Popular Labour Law Guides
The Employment Act provides minimum terms and conditions (mostly of monetary value) to certain category of workers.The following types of employees are incl...
60E. (1) An employee shall be entitled to paid annual leave of :(a) eight days for every twelve months of continuous service with the same employer if he ha...
(1) An employee shall, after examination at the expense of the employer:(a) by a registered medical practitioner duly appoi or(b) if no...
1. These Regulations may be cited as the Employment (Termination and Lay-Off Benefits) Regulations 1980.2. In these Regulations unless the context otherwise...
1. Any person, irrespective of his occupation, who has entered into a contract of service with an employer under which such person&s wages do not exce...
The Employment Act does distinguish between a employee under probation and other employees. He enjoys all the same rights as any other confirmed employee.A ...
37. (1) (a) Every female employee shall be entitled to maternity leave for a period of not less than sixty consecutive days (also referred to in this Part a...
Under the Employment Act 1955 &Contract of service& is defined as:&contract of service& means any agreement, whether oral or in writin...
14. (1) An employer may, on the grounds of misconduct inconsistent with the fulfillment of the express or implied conditions of his service, after due inqui...
1. Any person, irrespective of his occupation, who has entered into a contract of service with an employer under which such person's wages do not exceed...
(1). No deductions shall be made by an employer from the wages of an employee otherwise than in accordance with this Act.(2) It shall be lawful for an emplo...
The Industrial Relations Act provides ways for settlement of trade disputes between employers and employees.No person shall interfere with, restrain or coer...
Kementerian Sumber ManusiaLaunched August, 1999(Excerpts from the Keynote Address of Y.B. Dato' Lim Ah Lek, Minister of Human Resources, Malaysia at the...
If you are an employee as defined in the First Schedule and even if you are not defined as such but your salary exceeds RM2000.00 but does not exceed RM5000...
These Regulations may be cited as the Employment (Limitation of Overtime Work) Regulations 1980.The limit of overtime work for the purpose of section 60A (4...
Latest Forum TopicsHi,One of the staff tendered resignation on 3 July and he has to serve 3 months notice, last day is on 2 October. He has 9 days leave balance, and HR agreed...My old company overpaid me at a job by two months. This occurred 4 years ago. They are now threatening to sue. I believe I was paid too much to be protected...Hi all,Need help with this. Am an expat, and signed on to work for a company for 1 Year. Company helped me apply for work visa and bore the cost. Things are...你好,我们员工在9月19日忽然无故缺席工作,那她的薪水是否算到18日还是我们可以直接扣2个星期的薪水?因为我们公...Good morning.Just would like to ask, I had just tender my resignation letter and I still have about 12 days AL to go. On my resignation letter I had stated ...请问公司public holiday只拿11天,其他public holiday工作需要double pay吗?谢谢...Good evening.We have an employee (who is still on probation) who has not shown up for work for 5 days. No notice or explanation has been provided to managem...Hi,I worked at a countryside in a newly opened department store. The store requires workers to work from 10am to 10pm a day including short break for solat,...Currently I involved in a domestic inquiry, that said I scold a staff with "Bodoh"My questions are:1) Can the witness present a voice recording that he reco...Hi, may I know what is the different between base salary and basic salary?In the agreement, it is stated as, base salaryRm1500 Then, receiving ...Some employers have ways to put guilt on their employees so that they will be psychologically be forced to work overtime without pay. Do you have any advice...May I know what actually is NCA or Non-Compete Agreement? Does it require ex-employees to avoid transferring to a competitor company? Or, are they allowed t...
Useful Labour Law Articles
Labour Law Guides
About This SiteWelcome to the free online resource for Malaysia labour laws. There are a number of labour laws in M this site pays particular attention to major on...This privacy policy has been compiled to better serve those who are concerned with how their 'Personally identifiable information' (PII) is being us...Please note that this site does not teach you about labour laws in Malaysia - you will have to read the references yourself. Having said this, should you ha...
Who's Online &1 user, 249 guests online}

我要回帖

更多关于 标题中的as要不要大写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信