如何mysql 判断字段不存在hearbeat 不存在

Invalid URL
Invalid URL
The requested URL "[no URL]", is invalid.
Reference #9.;.登录 | 注册
没有账号?
下次自动登录
听歌学英语:hearbeat
在音乐盛典中学习单词,娱乐与学习相结合,力求让听众以最舒适的状态学习英语~
在音乐盛典中学习单词,娱乐与学习相结合,力求让听众以最舒适的状态学习英语~
00:00/03:56
赞该声音的人(9)his heart beat ( ) 是wildly还是 strongly??? 答案是前一个_百度知道
his heart beat ( ) 是wildly还是 strongly??? 答案是前一个
我有更好的答案
trying to get freeadv.疯狂地;粗暴地,野蛮地;野生地;失去控制地激动地, The shark was writhing around wildly,试图逃脱。来自柯林斯例句2. 鲨鱼拼命挣扎. George struggled wildly, going under and resurfacing at regular intervals. 乔治疯狂地挣扎
采纳率:59%
来自团队:
his heart beat
strongly请采纳
都跟你说答案是前一个了 是strongly还要你解释
用strongly表示心脏 强有力地 跳动
wildly 表示狂野地
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。We had an ultrasound this morning at 6w3d and this time we saw the baby (measured 5.9mm - perfect) but most amazingly we heard the heartbeat!! It was a transvaginal ultrasound and we couldn't see it, but with a click or two they had a trace of the heartbeat on the screen and we could hear it. So surreal that something only 6mm in size actually has a heartbeat! We were completely shocked and blown awat
Follow this question
Create an account to receive updates on: Hearbeat!
Page 1 of 1
Congratulations!&&Isn't that the coolest moment ever!
-1st
Congratulations!&&Isn't that the coolest moment ever!
-1st
That's awesome!
That's awesome!
Thats soo awesome.. Its incredible eh.. when we heard ours it just changed us like crazy.
Thats soo awesome.. Its incredible eh.. when we heard ours it just changed us like crazy.
YEAA so excited for you!!! congrats! : )&&we hope to see/hear ours tomorrow.. SO nervous!!!!
YEAA so excited for you!!! congrats! : )&&we hope to see/hear ours tomorrow.. SO nervous!!!!
That's soo great!! how amazing!
byn807 - Good luck today!!!!!!!!
That's soo great!! how amazing!
byn807 - Good luck today!!!!!!!!
THANKS!!! we saw the heartbeat and just were beside ourselves!! i was a nervous wreck this morning!! 5th pregnancy and not once seen a heartbeat.. so i was terrified i would go in there and get bad news as usual.. but now that i'm on the heparin and extra folic acid, i guess its working! we saw our little ones heart a fluttering - i think it was like 12mm or something like that measureing 7 weeks 3 days.. i just became a sobbing mess.... but out of happiness! it was the best day of our lives so far and i pray the little one continues to stay strong and stick!!! : )
THANKS!!! we saw the heartbeat and just were beside ourselves!! i was a nervous wreck this morning!! 5th pregnancy and not once seen a heartbeat.. so i was terrified i would go in there and get bad news as usual.. but now that i'm on the heparin and extra folic acid, i guess its working! we saw our little ones heart a fluttering - i think it was like 12mm or something like that measureing 7 weeks 3 days.. i just became a sobbing mess.... but out of happiness! it was the best day of our lives so far and i pray the little one continues to stay strong and stick!!! : )
Your Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
We had an ultrasound this morning at 6w3d and this time we saw the baby (measured 5.9mm - perfect) but most amazingly we heard the heartbeat!! It was a transvaginal ultrasound and we couldn't see it, but with a click or two they had a trace of the heartbeat on the screen and we could hear it. So surreal that something only 6mm in size actually has a heartbeat! We were completely shocked and blown awat
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Communities
Pregnancy: Nov 2009 Babies Community Resources
All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Vitals Consumer Services, LLC.Hear your hearbeat in sky - Xinhua | English.news.cn
Hear your hearbeat in sky
Hear your hearbeat in sky (Source: Xinhuanet)
[Editor: Tian Shaohui]
Hear your hearbeat in sky
&& && && && &&
Tian Shaohui
Hear your hearbeat in sky (Source: Xinhuanet)
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 如何判断极限不存在 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信