Aihaiying does not need a reason
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!喜欢一个人不需要理由 的翻译是:Like a person does not need a reason 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
喜欢一个人不需要理由
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Like a person without reason
Like a person does not need a reason
Like a person does not need to reason
Likes a person not needing the reason
相关内容&a因为对这座城市非常了解,所以他毫无困难地找到了那家朋友推荐的饭店 Because understood extremely to this city, therefore he had not in the least difficultly found the hotel which that family friend recommends & ahello,everyone 各位好 & a主要路口都堵车 The main street intersection all traffics jams & a发动机功率 Energía del motor & aConstruction Industry 建筑业 & a我没有你想得那么完美 I do not have you to want to result in that perfectly & ai jump online 我在网上跳 & aeveryday shampoo 每天香波 & acan
you draw me a rainbow just for me and rescue me 能您画我一条彩虹为我和抢救我 & asamples and ammonia monitoring for each of the three 正在翻译,请等待... & aThin King Atc Neet Kingdom 正在翻译,请等待... & aOKI
DATA打印机是什么牌子 OKI数据打印机是什么牌子 & a伟大的思想 Great thought & asmart profile 正在翻译,请等待... & aPitbull - I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) Pitbull -我知道您想要我(Calle Ocho) & aWe have the following questions: 我们有以下问题: & a营业部
综合柜员 Sales office comprehensive cabinet & abut this clever man had very little schooling 正在翻译,请等待... & aSomewhere in my memory 某处在我的记忆 & ayou are having a problem installing a program. The downloaded file is either incomplete or modified from the original file. While this page will outline basic solutions: 您有一个问题安装节目。 被下载的文件是残缺不全或修改从原始的文件。 当这页将概述基本解法时: & a在你书桌上的包里 On in your desk package & a只要努力 就会成功 So long as can succeed diligently & a十五岁生日快乐 The 15th birthday is joyful & aSeveral methods of chattering reduction have been reported. 喋喋不休减少几个方法报告了。 & aany assistance. Thanks. 任何协助。 谢谢。 & a我们很抱歉地无法在贵公司允许的时间内完成投标。 We were sorry very much is unable in the time which your firm permits to complete the bid. & a青奥会 Blue Olympics & a我们昨天为希望工程筹了一大笔款 We yesterday planned big funds for the Project Hope & a陆炜铖 Lu Weicheng & a突然好想回学校,突然很想,很想你的微笑
& adescription The server encountered an internal error 正在翻译,请等待... & aadjust image settings with preview 调整图象设置以预览 & a啊啊,小穴被你干爆了 小胞はあなたによって無味乾燥に爆発される & aadfonic ads adfonic ads & aI am falling in llove with taste travel anyway 我在llove无论如何跌倒以口味旅行 & amain mainterial 主要mainterial & a带走还是在这边吃 Carries off eats in here & aimporto 数额 & aplease enter your birth date 请进入您的出生日期 & a任你去做那一只扑火的飞蛾 No matter what you make the moth which that beats out a fire & aTubeVST TubeVST & aOh' you're breaking up on me… 正在翻译,请等待... & ait is the time to get out of bed 它是时候下床 & aAlone to enjoy alone 单独单独享用 & a你应该遵守你的诺言 You should observe your promise & amakaronen google & amy breathe 我呼吸 & aEm ko nhung bay goi yeu anh ma em se yeu anh mai mai Em ko nhung海湾goi yeu anh ma em se yeu anh mai mai & aReply to blowjob amy 给blowjob的回复amy & aHoney, I just want to thank you for your constant replies to my mail, i really appreciate it so much and i hope you are not board with the way i am communicating with you. My love, for now i just want to meet you so that we can feel the love physically. what do you think? My mum is looking forward to meeting you too, s
& aUpgrade to a Premium Membership 升级到优质会员资格 & asylviadesky sylviadesky & alife after death 生活在死亡以后 & aOnce you have a dream,just go for it,never give it up easily,your dream might not come ture in one day or tow,but it will someday! 一旦您有一个梦想,请不要为它去,容易地放弃它,您的梦想在一天或拖曳也许不来ture,但它某天将! & a喜欢一个人不需要理由 Likes a person not needing the reason &爱一个人不需要理由,但需要金钱 的翻译是:No need for a reason to love a person, but needs money 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
爱一个人不需要理由,但需要金钱
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Love a person without reason, but need money
No need for a reason to love a person, but needs money
No need for a reason to love a person, but needs money
A person does not need to reason for love, but need money
Likes a person not needing the reason, but needs the money
相关内容&a联合王国是由不同时期合并起来的四个国家组成的。 The united kingdom is four countries which merges by the different time composes. & adrivers drivers drive on the right side 司机司机驱动在右边 & aspend hal 花费一半 & a你通常做什么运动? What movement do you usually make? & aand humiliation down the road 并且屈辱在路下 & a我打了很多个喷嚏 I have sneezed very many & arebecoa rebecoa & aMary's uncle do 瑪麗的伯父 & a你是天底下最蠢的人 You are in the world stupidest person & aLove you more than yourself! 爱您更比你自己! & a扣扣在闪动来者却不是你 The buckle buckles is flashing the future is not actually you & agrow and harvest some artichokes 种植并且收获有些朝鲜蓟 & aenabling their individual development & opportunities to grow in conjunction with the company 使能他们各自的发展&机会与公司一道增长 & afat farm 肥胖农场 & a小姐,您满意吗 Young lady, you satisfies & a天天都狂喜? Daily all wild with joy? & aThe name refers to the practice of performing the first and last bows standing at the entrance to the tea room. 名字提到执行站立在入口的第一把和最后弓实践对茶屋子。 & a他刚才是在办公室见到你的吗(强调句) He was a moment ago sees you in the office (emphasis sentence) & aI want you to tell me more about you, and always know that i am ready to build a family. 我要您更多告诉我关于您和总知道我准备修造家庭。 & aAs they do so, the jihadists will be mindful that their world has passed them by。 当他们如此,他们的世界通过了他们的jihadists记住。 & a第一,第二,第三,第四 First, second, third, fourth & aHi dear sweet heart 喂亲爱的甜心 & a葵涌葵和街金保停车场 Kuiyong kui and the street gold guarantees the parking lot & a转包、出租、认定 The subcontract, the hiring, recognized & aDrifting vapour : This is the pillar for the 4 effects and improving the environment. 漂移的蒸氣: 這是柱子為4個作用和改進環境。 & awe were still talkingabout thenew school 我们是寂静的talkingabout新的学校 & awho were built up by a she-wolf instead of a human mother 谁由she-wolf加强而不是一个人的母亲 & ai have been walking in the campus and have just come back. 我在校园里走和回来了。 & aculvert 阴沟 & aI want to have a look, show me, OK? 我想要看一看,显示我,好? & a请输入您需要翻译+ 12 Volt permanent positive for intern storage的文本! 请输入您需要翻译+ 12伏特永久正面为实习生存贮的文本! & ameridian pl ne xpt-202
evepett 子午线pl ne xpt-202 evepett & a本公司经营批发各类电子产品,五金机电。 This company manages wholesales each kind of electronic products mechanical and electrical, the hardware. & a诈骗的
诈骗集团!举报你!别做犯法的事! Cheating cheating group! Reports to the authorities you! Do not make the matter which violates the law! & aCAROUSEL 转盘 & aThe moon moves round the earth…… 月亮移动围绕地球...... & a我的电脑上周 My computer last week & aextruded solid round
jacket 被挤压的坚实圆的夹克 & ahit the ground running 击中地面运转 & amoblevacatiom moblevacatiom & aWe accept a separate availability date 我们接受分开的有效日期 & a加强游客教育 Strengthens the tourist to educate & aNew York is where hundreds of performers become stars of radios and television 纽约是数百执行者成为收音机和电视的地方星 & a上海浦东新区浦东大道2386号 New Pudong District of Shanghai Pudong main road 2386 & alesley lesley & a今天我去看了哈利波特,哦,主人公真是越来越帅了,在于伏地魔的最后对决中丝毫不处于下风呢 Heute betrachtete ich das Harley Baud, OH-, der führende Buchstabe wirklich habe geführt immer mehr, schliesslich gelegt in Schlaufen hinunter den schlechten Geist zu etwas, um nicht zu sein im Nachteil definitiv & a我们已经订舱 We already subscribed the cabin & aIn expectations 在期望 & a我家有哥哥有姐姐我们生活的很快乐 My family has elder brother to have the elder sister we to live very joyfully & a■Key GTIN has wrong check digit (3). It must finish with 8. ■Key GTIN有错误校验位(3)。 它必须完成与8。 & aI can say these 我可以说这些 & a我想我是真的爱你了 因为有眼泪作证 I thought I was really love you because had the tear to testify & a爱一个人不需要理由,但需要金钱 Likes a person not needing the reason, but needs the money &“死,可以,不需要理由”翻译成文言文_百度知道
“死,可以,不需要理由”翻译成文言文
“死,可以,不需要理由”翻译成文言文
我有更好的答案
把老人叫过来,在他面前用拳头打砖墙,观看的人十分多,但见杨双膝跪地,有卖蒜叟,咳嗽不绝声,旁睨②而揶揄③之,卒不肯告人姓氏:“垂死之年,拳头陷入砖墙一尺多,已夹入老人腹中,有一个卖蒜的老人,咳嗽不断:“老家伙你能让我打上一拳吗,能以一死成君之名,死亦何怨,老人鼓腹纵④之!”老人自缚于树,死而无撼。”老人把自己捆在树上.典型特征细心看。参考译文: 南阳县有个叫杨二的,精通拳术,每天到演武场传授枪棒技法,解衣露腹。杨故取势于十步外,脱掉衣服露出肚皮,杨二特意,如果用我的性命成全你的名声?”老人说:“你这样也就能打打墙壁,却不能打人。”杨二怒喝道,傲之曰。杨大怒:“晚生知罪矣。”拔其拳?被打死了不要怪我。”老人笑着说,坚不可出。哀求良久..,他看了杨二的武艺后讽刺杨二,每至演武场传授枪棒观者如堵①。一日。有一天,然后傲然对老人说:“老头你能这样吗?打死勿怨!”叟笑曰:“我一个老头都快要死了卖蒜老叟 清·袁枚 南阳杨二相公精于拳术。”杨骂曰:“老奴能受我打乎,已跌出一石桥外矣。老人徐徐负蒜而归,招叟至前,以拳打砖墙,陷入尺许,叩头曰:“叟能如是乎?”叟曰:“君能打墙,不能打人,奋拳击之。老人寂然无声。杨二听说后大怒
采纳率:83%
至丹以荆卿为计,始速祸焉。里的至作文一定要写自己最熟悉的人和事,自己最真实的情绪和体验,不要搜罗一些俗不可耐的素材,抒写一些自己没感觉的观点。为了凑数字而写些空洞无物的话,你的作文就会没有灵魂。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英文超短句加翻译 完美作业网 www.wanmeila.com
50条英语常用短句加翻译 3.I’m happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。4.I like your sense of humor. 我喜欢你的幽默感。5.I’m glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你。6.I’ll call you. 我会打电话给你。7.I feel like sleeping/ taking a walk. 我想睡/散步。8.I want something to eat. 我想吃点东西。9.I need your help. 我需要你的帮助。10.I would like to talk to you for a minute. 我想和你谈一下。11.I have a lot of problems. 我有很多问题。12.I hope our dreams come true. 我希望我们的梦想成真。13.I’m looking forward to seeing you. 我期望见到你。14.I’m supposed to go on a diet / get a raise. 我应该节食/涨工资。15.I heard that you’re getting married. Congratulations.听说你要结婚了,恭喜!16.I see what your mean. 我了解你的意思。17.I can’t do this. 我不能这么做。18.Let me explain why I was late. 让我解释迟到的理由。19.Let’s have a beer or something. 咱们喝点啤酒什么的。20.Where is your office? 你们的办公室在哪?21.What is your plan? 你的计划是什么?22.When is the store closing? 这家店什么时候结束营业?23.Are you sure you can come by at nine? 你肯定你九点能来吗?24.Am I allowed to stay out past 10? 我可以十点过后再回家吗?25.The meeting was scheduled for two hours, but it is now over yet. 会议原定了两个小时,不过现在还没有结束。26.Tom’s birthday is this week. 汤姆的生日就在这个星期。27.Would you care to see it/ sit down for a while? 你要不要看/坐一会呢?28.Can you cover for me on Friday/help me/ tell me how to get there? 星期五能不能请你替我个班/你能帮我吗/你能告诉我到那里怎么走吗?29.Could you do me a big favor? 能否请你帮我个忙?......
一些唯美的英文句子,带翻译1、To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界.2、 No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣.3、 Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容.4、 We met at the wrong time, but separated at the right time. The most urgent is to take the mo the deepest wound was the most real emotions.我们在错误的时间相遇,在正确的时间却又分开. 走的最急的是最美的景色,伤的最深的是最真的感情.5、 Time would heal almost all wounds. If your wounds have not been healed up, please wait for a short while.时间几乎会愈合所有伤口,如果你的伤口还没有愈合,请给时间一点时间!6、 There's a difference between "love" and "like". If you like a flower you will pick it, but if youlove a flower, you will water it every day.爱与喜欢是有区别的.如果你喜欢一朵花,你会摘下它,但你要是爱它,你会每天灌溉它. 7、No need to have a reason to love you. Anything can be a reason not to love you.喜欢你,不需要理由;不喜欢你,什么都可以成为理由.8、 Life is sad at times, but it is up to you to make your own life happy.生活有时是令人沮丧的,但你可以努力让自己的过得开心.9、 Never think hard about past. It brings tears… Don’t think more about future.Itbringsfears… Live this moment with a smile. It brings cheers.不要太想念过去,因它会给你带来悲伤;不要太思考未来,因它会带给你恐惧;用微笑活在当下,它会带来喜乐.10、 No matter how long the rain lasts, there will be a rainbow in the end. No matter how sad you may be, believe, that happiness is waiting.不管雨下多久,最终彩虹总会出现.不管你有多难过,始终要相信,幸福就在不远处.11、 Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. it's about learning to dance in the rain.人生不是坐等暴风雨过去,而是学会在雨中起舞.12、 Three solutions to every problem: accept it, change it, leave it. If you can't accept it, change it. If you can't change it, leave it.有三个方法可以解决所有的问题.接受,改变,放开.不能接受那就改变,不能改变,那就放开.13、 Because the things you're scared of are usually the most worthwhile.每天都尝试去一件你害怕的事情,因为,你所害怕的事情,往往是最值得的.14、 The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.人生的目标就是要好好地活,尝尽世间百态,勇敢积极地去体验新的、丰富的经历.15、 Sometimes, we need a little tears to clear the mist in our eyes, a littleassurance to clear the doubts in our head, a little hug to nurse our aching heart.有时候,我们需要一点眼泪去洗掉眼中的迷雾,一点保证去扫去脑中的怀疑,一点拥抱去疗愈受伤的心,一点休息去继续前行.16、 When life give you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.当生活给你一百个理由哭泣时,你就拿出一千个理由笑给它看.17、 Use your smile to change the world. Don't let the world change your smile.用你的笑容去改变这个世界,别让这个世界改变了你的笑容.18、 When I wake up every morning, the greatest joy is gazing upon you and sunshine, that is the future I desire.每天早上醒来,最大的愉悦就是看到你和阳光都在,这就是我想要的未来.19、 Life only comes around once. So make sure you're spending it the rightway, with the right ones.生命只有一次,我们要以正确的方式,和正确的人一起度过.20、 When you wake up in the morning, set a goal that today you must bebetter than yesterday. Do it everyday, grow better! 早上醒来时,给自己定个目标:今天一定要比昨天好!每天坚持,一定会大有收获!21、 The biggest mistake we have made in our daily life is to be too polite to strangers but too strict to close friends.人们日常所犯最大的错误,是对陌生人太客气,而对亲密的人太苛刻.22、 There’s nothing more beautiful than a smile that struggles through tears.- 世上最美的,莫过于从泪水中挣脱出来的那个微笑.23、 Dream what you want to dream;go where you want to go;be what you want to be,because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.做你想做的梦吧,去你想去的地方吧,成为你想成为的人吧,因为你只有一次生命,一个机会去做所有那些你想做的事.24、 If you're brave enough to say GOODBYE, life will reward you with a new HELLO.只要你勇敢地说出再见,生活一定会赐予你一个新的开始.25、 Love look not with the eyes, but with the mind. —— William Shakespeare /爱不是用眼睛看,而是用心去感受.——莎士比亚26、 Because had because, so had so, since has become since, why say why.因为有了因为,所以有了所以,既然已成既然,何必再说何必.27、 Sometimes, the same thing, we can go to the comfort of others, but failed to convince yourself.有时候,同样的一件事情,我们可以去安慰别人,却说服不了自己.28、 Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.没有人可以回到过去重新开始,但谁都可以从今日开始,书写一个全然不同的结局.29、 Don t set your goals by what other people deem important. Only you know what is best for you.别人认为重要的, 并不就是你的追求.只有自己才知道什么最适合自己.30、 The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.在你想要放弃的那一刻,想想为什么当初坚持走到了这里.31、 Love look not with the eyes, but with the mind. — William Shakespeare /爱不是用眼睛看,而是用心去感受.——莎士比亚我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美.No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world.爱情是一个精心设计的谎言Love is a carefully designed lie.承诺常常很像蝴蝶,美丽的飞盘旋然后不见Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.凋谢是真实的 盛开只是一种过去Fading is true while flowering is past为什么幸福总是擦肩而过,偶尔想你的时候….就让….回忆来陪我.Why I have never catched the happiness? Whenever I want you ,I will be accompanyed by the memory of...爱情…在指缝间承诺 指缝….在爱情下交缠.Love ,promised between the fingersFinger rift,twisted in the love如果你为着错过夕阳而哭泣,那么你就要错群星了If you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miss all the shining stars感受梦的火焰,感觉飞舞瞬间,当一切浪漫遥远,永恒依然to feel the flame of dreaming and to feel the moment of dancing,when all the romance is far away,the eternity is always there没有谁对不起谁,只有谁不懂得珍惜谁.No one indebted for others,while many people don't know how to cherish others.永远不是一种距离,而是一种决定.Eternity is not a distance but a decision.在回忆里继续梦幻不如在地狱里等待天堂Dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hellWhere there is great love, there are always miracles.哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹.Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里.If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉.Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.有了你,我迷失了自我.失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失.At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人.Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么.Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.距离使两颗心靠得更近.I need him like I need the air to breathe.我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气.If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.如果没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧.Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.爱是长在我们心里的藤蔓.If I know what love is, it is because of you.因为你,我懂得了爱.Love is the greatest refreshment in life.爱情是生活最好的提神剂.Love never dies.爱情永不死.The darkness is no darkness with thee.有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗.We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.如果没有人爱我们,我们也就不会再爱自己了.There is no remedy for love but to love more.治疗爱的创伤唯有加倍地去爱.When love is not madness, it is not love.如果爱不疯狂就不是爱了.A heart that loves is always young.有爱的心永远年轻.Love is blind.爱情是盲目的.Love is like the moon, when it does not increase, it decreases.爱情就像月亮,不增则减.The soul cannot live without love.灵魂不能没有爱而存在.Brief is life, but love is long.生命虽短,爱却绵长.Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one.在爱人眼里,一千里的旅程不过一里.Love keeps the cold out better than a cloak.爱比大衣更能驱走寒冷.Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.没有了爱,地球便成了坟墓.My heart is with you.我的爱与你同在.I miss you so much already and I haven't even left yet!尽管还不曾离开,我已对你朝思暮想!I'll think of you every step of the way.我会想你,在漫漫长路的每一步.Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you. 无论你身在何处,无论你为何忙碌,我都会在此守候.Passionate love is a quenchless thirst.热烈的爱情是不可抑制的渴望.The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.在这个世界上,男人最珍贵的财产就是一个女人的心.One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life.That word is love. 有一个词可以让我们摆脱生活中所有的负担和痛苦,那就是"爱情".Every day without you is like a book without pages.没有你的日子就像一本没有书页的书.Love is hard to get into, but harder to get out of.爱很难投入,但一旦投入,便更难走出.Love is a light that never dims.爱是一盏永不昏暗的明灯.May your love soar on the wings of a dove in flight.愿你的爱乘着飞翔的白鸽,展翅高飞.She who has never loved, has never lived.人活着总要爱一回.Life is the flower for which love is the honey.生命如花,爱情是蜜.No words are necessary between two loving hearts.两颗相爱的心之间不需要言语.Precious things are very few in this world. That is the reason there is just one you.在这世上珍贵的东西总是罕有,所以这世上只有一个你.You make my heart smile.我的心因你而笑.The road to a lover's house is never long.通往爱人家里的路总不会漫长.Why do the good girls, always want the bad boys?为何好女孩总喜欢坏男孩?Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning.和你在一起就像在一个清爽的早晨漫步.It is never too late to fall in love.爱永远不会嫌晚.To the world you may be just one person. To the person you may be the world.对于世界,你可能只是一个人,但对于某个人,你却是整个世界.Where there is love, there are always wishes.哪里有爱,哪里就有希望.You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.你不会因为美丽去爱一个女人,但她却会因为你的爱而变得美丽.Love
the aspect may change, but not the essence.爱是永恒的,外表可能改变,但本质永远不变.Love is not a matter of counting the days. It's making the days count.爱情不是数着日子过去,它让每个日子都变得有意义.With the wonder of your love, the sun above always shines.拥有你美丽的爱情,太阳就永远明媚.Love is a fabric that nature wove and fantasy embroidered.爱情是一方织巾,用自然编织,用幻想点缀.First love is unforgettable all one's life.初恋是永生难忘的.In the very smallest cot there is room enough for a loving pair.哪怕是最小的茅舍,对一对恋人来说都有足够的空间.Love without end hath no end.情绵绵,爱无边.Love's tongue is in the eyes.爱情的话语全在双眼之中.In love folly is always sweet.恋爱中,干傻事总是让人感到十分美妙.There is no hiding from lover's eyes.什么也瞒不过恋人的眼睛.The only present love demands is love.爱所祈求的唯一礼物就是爱.The heart that once truly loves never forgets.真挚恋爱过的心永不忘却.Love warms more than a thousand fires.爱情的炽热胜过千万团的火.Your smiling at me is my daily dose of magic.你嫣然的微笑是我每日享受到的魅力.Your kiss still burns on my lips, everyday of mine is so beautiful.你的吻还在我的唇上发烫,从此我的日子变得如此美丽.L it needs no talk.相爱的心息息相通,无需用言语倾诉.Love me little and love me long.不求情意绵绵,但求天长地久.First impression of you is most lasting.对你最初的印象,久久难以忘怀.When the words "I love you" were said by you for the first time, my world blossoms.第一次听到你对我说"我爱你",我的世界一瞬间鲜花绽开.Tell me you are mine. I'll be yours through all the years, till the end of time.请告诉我你是我的.岁岁年年,我都属于你,永远永远.Love is a fire which burns unseen.爱情是无形燃烧的火焰.I feel happy at times we have had angry words but these have been kissed away.我们生气争执时,爱的双唇把它们吻得无影无踪,我的心也顿觉甜蜜.You cannot appreciate happiness unless you have known sadness too.不知道什么是忧伤,就不会真正感激幸福.But if the while I think on thee, dear friend, all losses are restored, and sorrows end.只要我一想起你,亲爱的人,所有的失落和遗憾烟消云散我站在天堂向你俯身凝望,就像你凝望我一样略带忧伤 .I looked over to you in heaven, as you stare me with sorrow.当你真正爱一样东西的时候你就会发现语言多么的脆弱和无力.When you really love when you can find the fragility and language..寂寞的人总是记住生命中出现的每一个人,正如我总是意犹未尽地想起你!The man always remember, lonely life of every man, as I kept thinking of you!我们像是表面上的针,不停的转动,一面转,一面看着时间匆匆离去,却无能为力 .We like the needle on the surface, keep turning, turn, a time left in a hurry, powerless.我总是爱蹲下来看地上时光的痕迹,像一行一行蚂蚁穿越我的记忆 .I always love to see the traces of time squat down, like the line by line through my memory. Ants,如果等待可以换来奇迹的话,我宁愿等下去,哪怕一年,抑或一生!If you can wait for miracle, I'd rather wait, even a year, or the life!你给我的一滴泪,我看见你心中所有的海洋You give me a drop of tears, I saw your heart all the oceans如果我们都是孩子,就可以留在时光的原地,坐在一起一边听那些永不老去的故事一边慢慢皓首.If we are children of the time, you can stay there, sit together, listen to those who never old stories side HaoShou slowly.1.a heart that loves is always young.有爱的心永远年轻.2.brief is life, but love is long. 生命虽短,爱却绵长.3.every day without you is like a book without pages.没有你的日子就像一本没有书页的书.4.i miss you so much already and i haven’t even left yet!尽管还不曾离开,我已对你朝思暮想!5.if i know what love is, it is because of you.因为你,我懂得了爱.6.i’ll think of you every step of the way.我会想你,在漫漫长路的每一步.7.life is the flower for which love is the honey.生命如花,爱情是蜜.8.love is a light that never dims.爱是一盏永不昏暗的明灯.9.love is a vine that grows into our hearts.爱是长在我们心里的藤蔓.10.love is hard to get into, but harder to get out of.爱很难投入,但一旦投入,便更难走出11.love is like the moon, when it does not increase, it decreases.爱情就像月亮,不增则减.12.love is the greatest refreshment in life.爱情是生活最好的提神剂.13.love keeps the cold out better than a cloak.爱比大衣更能驱走寒冷.14.may your love soar on the wings of a dove in flight.愿你的爱乘着飞翔的白鸽,展翅高飞.15.my heart is with you. 我的爱与你同在.16.no words are necessary between two loving hearts.两颗相爱的心之间不需要言语.17.passionate love is a quenchless thirst.热烈的爱情是不可抑制的渴望.18.precious things are very few in this world. that is the reason there is just one you.在这世上珍贵的东西总是罕有,所以这世上只有一个你.19.she who has never loved, has never lived.人活着总要爱一回.20.take away love, and our earth is a tomb. 没有了爱,地球便成了坟墓.21.the darkness is no darkness with thee.有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗.22.the most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman’s heart.在这个世界上,男人最珍贵的财产就是一个女人的心.23.the soul cannot live without love.灵魂不能没有爱而存在.24.there is no remedy for love but to love more.治疗爱的创伤唯有加倍地去爱.25.we cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.如果没有人爱我们,我们也就不会再爱自己了.26.when love is not madness, it is not love. 如果爱不疯狂就不是爱了.11.Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.休息与工作的关系,正如眼睑与眼睛的关系.12.Shadow, with her veil drawn, follows Light in secret meekness,with her silent steps of love.阴影戴上她的面幕,秘密地,温顺地,用她的沉默的爱的脚步,跟在“光” 后边.13.That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活.14.The dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past.枯竭的河床,并不感谢它的过去.15.The mind, sharp but not broad, sticks at every point but does not move.心是尖锐的,不是宽博的,它执着在每一点上,却并不活动.16.The stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies. 群星不怕显得象萤火那样.17.The sun goes to cross the Western sea, leaving its last salutation to the East.当太阳横过西方的海面时,对着东方留下他的最后的敬礼.18.The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.绿树长到了我的窗前,仿佛是喑哑的大地发出的渴望的声音.19.The trees, like the longings of the earth, stand atiptoe to peep at the heaven.群树如表示大地的愿望似的,踮起脚来向天空窥望.20.The waterfall sing, “I find my song, when I find my freedom.瀑布歌唱道:“我得到自由时便有了歌声了.”1.Do not blame your food because you have no appetite.不要因为你自己没有胃口而去责备你的食物.2.Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上.3.Don’t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有.4.Don’t try to hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现.5.Don’t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn’t willing to waste their time on you.不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间.6.God finds himself by creating.神从创造中找到他自己.7.He has made his weapons his gods.他把他的刀剑当作他的上帝.8.His own mornings are new surprises to God.神自己的清晨,在他自己看来也是新奇的.9.Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth by the claims of love.生命从世界得到资产,爱情使它得到价值.10.Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量.21.The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart making the music of sadness.世界在踌躇之心的琴弦上跑过去,奏出忧郁的乐声.22.They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了自己前面.23.To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某人,你是他的整个世界.24.What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子.25.When his weapons win he is defeated himself.当他的刀剑胜利的时候他自己却失败了.26.You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话.而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了.以上内容全部转载,仅供参考.
英语翻译50条,God works. 上帝的安排.Not so bad. 不错.  No way! 不可能!  Don't flatter me. 过奖了.  Hope so. 希望如此.  Go down to business. 言归正传.  I'm not going. 我不去了.  Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?  I don't care. 我不在乎.  None of my business. 不关我事.  It doesn't work. 不管用.  Your are welcome. 你太客气了.  It is a long story. 一言难尽.  Between us. 你知,我知.  Sure thing! 当然!  Talk truly. 有话直说.  I'm going to go. 我这就去.  Never mind. 不要紧.  Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?  Is that so? 是这样吗?  Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理.  When are you leaving? 你什么时候走?  You don't say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧.  Don't get me wrong. 别误会我.  You bet! 一定,当然!  It's up to you. 由你决定.  The line is engaged. 占线.  My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙.  Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?  I'm afraid I can't. 我恐怕不能.  How big of you! 你真棒!  Poor thing! 真可怜!  How about eating out? 外面吃饭怎样?  Don't over do it. 别太过分了.  You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?  What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?  Who wants? 谁稀罕?  Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事.  Cheap skate! 小气鬼!  Come seat here. 来这边坐. Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请.  You ask for it! 活该!  You don't say! 真想不到!  Get out of here! 滚出去!  How come… 怎么回事,怎么搞的.  Don't mention it. 没关系,别客气.  It is not a big deal! 没什么了不起!  thousand times no! 绝对办不到!  Who knows! 天晓得!  Have a good of it.玩的很高兴.  Don't let me down. 别让我失望.  It is urgent. 有急事.  Can I have this. 可以给我这个吗?  It doesn't take much of you time. 这不花你好多时间.  Drop it! 停止!  Bottle it! 闭嘴!  There is nobody by that name working here.这里没有这个人.  Easy does it. 慢慢来.  Don't push me. 别逼我.  Come on! 快点,振作起来!  What is the fuss? 吵什么?  Still up? 还没睡呀?  It doesn't make any differences. 没关系.  It is a deal! 一言为定!  Take a seat! 请坐!  Here ye! 说得对!  It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题.  Don't take ill of me. 别生我气.  It's up in the air. 尚未确定.  I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听.  Right over there. 就在那里.  Get an eyeful. 看个够.  Here we are! 我们到了!  I lost my way. 我迷路了  Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家问好.  Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!  That is unfair. 这不公平!  We have no way out. 我们没办法.  That is great! 太棒了!  You are welcome! 别客气! I'm bored to death. 我无聊死了.  Bottoms up! 干杯!  Big mouth! 多嘴驴!  Can-do. 能人.  Don''t play possum! 别装蒜!  He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽烟.  Make it up! 不记前嫌!  Watch you mouth. 注意言辞.  Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?  Good luck! 祝你好运!  Make it. 达到目的,获得成功.  I'll be seeing you. 再见.  I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?  It is raining. 要下雨了.  I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静.  Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了.  Stay away from him. 别*近他.  Don't get high hat. 别摆架子.  That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟.  Play hooky. 旷工、旷课.  I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家.  Get cold feet. 害怕做某事.  Good for you! 好得很!  Go ahead. 继续.  Help me out. 帮帮我.  Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边.  Lose head. 丧失理智.  He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌.  Do you have straw? 你有吸管吗?  Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实.  Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚.  She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂.  He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利.  Shoot the breeze. 闲谈.  Tell me when! 随时奉陪!  It is a small world! 世界真是小!  Not at all. 根本就不(用).  Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至.  Wait and see. 等着瞧.  Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?  What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了? Hang on! 抓紧(别挂电话)!  Leave me alone. 别理我.  Chin up. 不气 ,振作些.  You never know. 世事难料.  I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家里.  She'll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来.  I'm not it a good mood. 没有心情(做某事).  He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王.  Daring! 亲爱的!  She is still mad at me. 她还在生我的气.  I'll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平  Hit the ceiling. 大发雷霆.  She's got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款.  I don't have anywhere to be. 没地方可去.  I'm dying to see you. 我很想见你.  I swear by the God. 我对天发誓.  Nothing tricky. 别耍花招.  You might at least apologize. 你顶多道个歉就得了.  Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling. 物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭.  None of you keyhole. 不准偷看.  You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲.  Do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?  What is your major? 你学什么专业?  My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了.  It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 这是千载难逢的事.  I'll kick you out. 我将炒你鱿鱼.  I hate to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等.  There is nobody by that name working here. 这里没有这个人.  He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽烟.  He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了.  Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋!  I can't make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱.  It is of high quality. 它质量上乘.  Dead end. 死胡同.   Would you mind making less noise. 能不能小声点
唯美的英语句子和短语加翻译It's not where you are today that counts.It's where you are headed.你现在的位置并不重要,重要的是你前进的方向.Grow old along with me,the best is yet to be.和我一起老去吧,最好的还没有到来呢Good mood will have good scenery,good vision will have a good find,good thinking will have a good idea.好心情才会有好风景,好眼光才会有好发现,好思考才会有好主意.Stand tall and none can look down to you.站得足够高,就没人能看低你.The last one,can not turn,do not turn,turn over the dirt will be lost in his eyes.过去的一页,能不翻就不要翻了,翻落了灰尘会迷了双眼.The quickest and simplest way to wreck any relationship is to listen to gossip.破坏关系的最快最简单的方法就是听信谣言.My future husband is definitely a Luchi,otherwise how have yet to find me.我以后的老公绝对是个路痴,不然怎么到现在也没有找到我.Times and broken dreams,to be buried together constantly fermenting,can not stop.时光和破碎的梦想,被埋葬在一起不停地发酵,无法停止.
我是女生 我想纹身纹一个励志的英文短句加翻译 有没有简单一点的While there is life there is hope.一息若存,希望不灭.I am a slow walker,but I never walk backwards. ( America)我走得很慢,但是我从来不会后退.(亚伯拉罕.林肯美国)Never underestimate your power to change yourself!永远不要低估你改变自我的能力!Nothing is impossible!没有什么不可能!Nothing for nothing.不费力气,一无所得.The man who has made up his mind to win will never say "impossible ". (Bonaparte Napoleon ,French emperor )凡是决心取得胜利的人是从来不说“不可能的”.( 法国皇帝 拿破仑. B.)I will greet this day with love in my heart.我要用全身心的爱来迎接今天Do what you say,say what you do做你说过的,说你能做的I can make it through the rain. I can stand up once again on my own.我可以穿越云雨,也可以东山再起(Mariah Carey-through the rain)All things come to those who wait.苍天不负有心人A thousand-li journey is started by taking the first step.千里之行,始于足下.Never, never, never, never give up (Winston Churchill)永远不要、不要、不要、不要放弃.(英国首相 丘吉尔)A man is not old as long as he is seeking something. A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams. (J. Barrymore)只要一个人还有追求,他就没有老.直到后悔取代了梦想,一个人才算老.(巴里摩尔)You have to believe in yourself . That's the secret of success.(Charles Chaplin , American actor )人必须相信自己,这是成功的秘诀. (美国演员 卓别林. C.)One's real value first lies in to what degree and what sense he set himself.(Einstein Germany)一个人的真正价值首先决定于他在什么程度上和在什么意义上从自我解放出来.(爱因斯坦 德国)One thing I know,that is I know nothing.(Socrates Greek)我所知道的一件事就是我一无所知.(苏格拉底 古希腊)Cease to struggle and you cease to live. -- Thomas Carlyle生命不止,奋斗不息. -- 卡莱尔Victory won't come to me unless I go to it. --胜利是不会向我们走来的,我必须自己走向胜利. -- 穆尔We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope. -- Mattin Luther King我们必须接受失望,因为它是有限的,但千万不可失去希望,因为它是无穷的. -- 马丁 · 路德 · 金It's great to be great , but it's greater to be human. ---W. Rogers成为伟人固然伟大,但成为真正的人更加伟大.Never give up, Never lose the opportunity to succeed不放弃就有成功的机会.Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现.Achievement provides the only real pleasure in life .( Thomas Edison , American inventor)有所成就是人生唯一的真正乐趣.( 美国发明家 爱迪生. T. )M water flows downwards.人往高处走,水往低处流.Nothing seek, nothing find.无所求则无所获.One needs 3 things to be truly happy living in the world: some thing to do, some one to love, some thing to hope for.在这个世界我们只需拥有三件事便可真正快乐:有自己向往的事业;有自己爱的人;还有希望.I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. ( Voltaire )我不同意你说的话,但我愿意誓死捍卫你说话的权利.(伏尔泰)All things in their being are good for something.天生我才必有用.Failure is the mother of success.失败乃成功之母Do one thing at a time, and do well.一次只做一件事,做到最好!Never forget to say “thanks”.永远不要忘了说“谢谢”!
英文短句翻译 1、 I want to be his favourite hello and his hardest goodbye我想做他最喜欢的你好和最难说的再见2、You are my most exciting encounter, the most reluctant to leave你是我最心动的相遇、最不舍的离别。
英语翻译A bank customer,unlike,say,a buyer of goods,can not complain that the law is loaded against him帮助翻译下这个短句,另外说明句子中say的用法和意义银行的客户不同于比方说买主,不能抱怨说法律是施加在他身上的对他不利的东西.say是动词,常用于虚拟语气、祈使句,理解为“比方说、姑且说”
关于黑白的英语短句加翻译 black and white 黑白花的black eyes 黑眼珠;黑眼圈white lie 善意的谎言
英文纹身短句带翻译superman He is a superman in mental faculties [ physicalstrength].他在智力[体力]上是个超人。}

我要回帖

更多关于 成功不需要理由的例子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信