作文my friends英语作文(朋友的周末生活)

豆丁微信公众号
君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
my friend英语作文介绍朋友80词——所有资料文档均为本人悉心收集,全部是文档中的精品,绝对值得下载收藏!
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
my friend英语作文介绍朋友80词
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='http://www.docin.com/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口您好,欢迎来到新东方
热门搜索:
我的朋友-My&friend
作者:梦晶
来源:9swing.com
   I have many friends. One of them is my classmate Ma Hua.He is a League member and one of the best students in my class.He is fond of English and good at it. He often practises reading aloud. So he has a good pronunciation.He is always ready to help others. With his help I have made GREat proGREss. I have made up my mind to catch up with him and to join the League in the near future.
热门课程推荐高考英语满分作文 My Friend(我的朋友) - 高中生作文 高考英语作文 - 词典网作文大全 您的位置:&& && && && 高考英语满分作文 My Friend(我的朋友)正文 高考英语满分作文 My Friend(我的朋友)作者:不详  (字数:2000字作文)
  &&& Zhang Dong is my best friend. He entered our class last semester. He is a boy. Both of us are good at English, so we often have a chat in English in our spare time. After school, we often play football together on the playground. He runs so fast that I can not catch up with him. He is an excellent student. He not only gets good marks in all subjects but also is very kind and modest. He loves popular songs and also classical music.  &&&& There are three people in his family and he is the only child. His father is a doctor and his mother is a Beijing Opera actress. Though Zhang Dong's family is wealthy, he is usually simply dressed. He has a dream which is to be a lawyer.  &&&& Such is my friend, a clever and kind boy. He is highly praised by the teachers and students.  &&& 张东是我最好的。他是上学期来我们班的,他是个男孩。我们两个人都擅长,因此我们经常在课余用英语聊天。放学后,我们经常在操场上踢足球。他跑得特别快,我追不上他。他是个优秀的学生,他不但各科功课好而且很友善、谦虚。他喜欢流行音乐,也喜欢古典音乐。  &&& 他家有三口人,他是独生子。父亲是个医生,母亲是个京剧演员。尽管张东家境比较富裕,但是他的穿着却十分朴素。他有一个梦想,就是将来当个律师。  &&& 这就是我的朋友,一个聪明、友好的男孩。老师和同学们都喜欢他。  &&&&&& Zhang Dong is my best friend. He is a boy. Both of us are good at English,& so we often have a chat in English in our spare time. Besides,football is our favourite sport. We like watching football match. Zhang Dong works hard at his lessons. He often studies late into the night. No matter how tired he is, he insists on doing his homework. So he gets good marks in all his subjects. He loves popular songs and classical music, too.  &&&&& There are three people in his family and he is the only child. His father is a doctor and his mother is a Beijing Opera actress. Though Zhang Dong's family is wealthy, he is usually simply dressed. He dreams of being a lawyer in the future.  &&&&&& Such is my friend, a clever and kind boy. I highly value the friendship with him.  &&& 张东是我最要好的朋友,他是个男孩。我们两个人都擅长英语,因此我们经常在课余时间用英语聊天。此外,我们两人都喜欢足球,爱看足球赛。张东学习很努力,他经常学习到深夜。不管他多么累,他都坚持完成他的功课,所以他各科功课都很好。他喜欢流行音乐,也喜欢古典音乐。  &&& 他家有三口人,他是独生子。父亲是个医生,母亲是个京剧演员。尽管张东家境比较富裕,但是他的穿着却十分朴素。他梦想将来当个律师。  &&& 这就是我的朋友,一个聪明、友好的男孩。我珍视同他之间的友谊。&
  关注词典网微信公众号:词典网,回复:高考英语满分作文 My Friend(我的朋友)作文,即可方便查询相关文章:高二作文:王者的选择  高二(7)班傅诚  &生当为人杰,死亦为鬼雄&。  &&李清照  黄昏,残阳如血,鬼魅的红染透了乌江的水,盈盈的江水倒映出一具威...两年就这么一晃,过去了,如今上了高三,心中虫满无限的惆怅,竟不知自己该干些什么,还是和以前一样每天上着7节课加一个晚自习,唯一不同的是上课不再会迷迷糊糊地睡着。高三的生活没有像人们说的那么紧张,每天除...高二作文:生命是一朵常开不败的花  快乐的人生也会有痛苦.有的人能直面挫折,化解痛苦,亦有的人却常常夸大挫折,放大痛苦,不一样的选择,不一样的人生之旅,而要让我们心里的戈壁荒原开满鲜花,就只有直面挫折...This evening there was a broadcast of an exciting football match on TV. It was between Chinese team ...Water  
Water is very important for living things. Without water there can be no life on earth. ... 快速导航 同类文章:
原创作文(韩韵晴)
CiDianWang.com闽ICP备号friends(好朋友周末),作文My,作文My,friends(朋友的周末生活)_外语学习_育才科教解答网
friends(好朋友周末),作文My,作文My,friends(朋友的周末生活)
编辑: 育才科教解答网 &&&来源:用户发布&&&发布时间:&&&查看次数:62
请帮看下!friends(朋友的周末生活),作文My?感激不尽!
该问题暂无交流。
外语学习相关
更多相关内容
本站内容来自网友发布,本站无法保证其部分内容的正确性,请用户一定仔细辨别。
[] &&[联系QQ:] &
黑ICP备号&你现在的位置: -
- My friends and I(我的朋友和我)
小学英语作文:My friends and I(我的朋友和我)
&关键字:关键词:My friends and I(我的朋友和我)摘 要:ihaverestedforaweek.ibegantofeelbored.soiwentoutwithmyfriends.theyaremybestfriendsinthemiddleschool.wedidn‘tgotosomeplac......
  i have rested for a week. i began to feel bored. so i went out with my friends. they are my best friends in the middle school. we didn‘t go to someplace special. we just saw the other. we had lunch together. while we were having lunch, we were still talking about the new school and new friends. yes! a year later, we have grown riper. and we learned much more things and got new life. we haven‘t enough time to play, to waste and to lose the way. we only have two years. two years to go, we will get the real life which belongs to us.
&相关小学英语作文
城市学校网网版权与免责声明:
1、凡本网来源注明“城市学校网”的所有作品,版权均属于城市学校网,未经本网授权不得转载、摘编或利用其它方式使用上述作品。已经本网授权使用作品的,应在授权范围内使用,并注明“来源:城市学校网”。违反上述声明者,城市学校网将追究其相关法律责任。
2、凡本网注明“来源:XXX(非城市学校网)”的作品,均转载自其它媒体,转载目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本网赞同其观点和对其真实性负责。本网转载其他媒体之稿件,意在为公众提供免费服务。如稿件版权单位或个人不想在本网发布,可与本网联系,本网视情况可立即将其撤除。
3、如因作品内容、版权和其它问题需要同本网联系的,请在30日内进行。QQ:
技术支持:www.szxuexiao.com
最佳浏览分辨率:、IE6以上
声明:本站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载或引用的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除!}

我要回帖

更多关于 friends作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信