以我们是多联系还是更孤独以发现为题写一篇作文200字英语作文

有关孤独的英语作文4篇
有关孤独的英语作文
有关孤独的英语作文一:电脑是否让人们觉得孤独? Whether Computer Makes People Isola(1627字)
The emergence of computer brings great changes to modern people’ life, only move fingers, we could understand the latest information of the world. Computer could deal with a lot of things for us, such as financial management, office work, making friends. However, with the widespread use of much communication software like micro blog, QQ, some people think computer reduces the chance for people to communicate face-to-face, and makes people feel lonely. For the opinion, I disagree.
电脑的出现对现代人的生活带来极大的改变,我们只要动动手指头,就能了解全球最新的信息,我们可以用电脑处理很多事,如理财,办公,交友。然而随着微博,QQ等交流软件的普遍运用,很多人认为电脑减少人与人面对面的交流机会,让人越来越孤独。对于这个观点我并不同意。
First of all, a lot of people are addi they like to watch TV, play online games instead of going out with friends. For many young people, after school or work, the first thing they are going to do is open computer. Virtual world brings greater emptiness, so the more people obsession with computers the more loneness they will feel. However, the development of science and technology is a two-edged weapon, which inevitably has advantage and disadvantage. Computer just is a communication tool. It can't be used as an excuse of making people lonely. It provides us more opportunity to get in touch with people from all walks of society, as long as open a computer, people can chat with others. But if a person doesn't want to get along with others, even if he communicates with others face to face, he will never eliminate loneliness.
首先,很多人沉迷于电脑,他们喜欢上网看电视剧,玩游戏胜过出门与朋友见面。对很多年轻人而言,放学或下班后的第一件事就是打开电脑。虚拟世界往往给人们带来更大的空虚感,所以人们对电脑越痴迷,就会觉得越孤单。然而科技发展是一把双刃刀,有好处也有坏处,电脑只是一个交流工具,它不能成为使人孤独的借口。电脑为我们提供来自不同阶层的人交流的机会,只要打开电脑,就可以交流。但若一个人根本不想与别人相处,即使他跟别人面对面交流,孤独感也不会消除。
To sum up, the reason why people feel lonely is mixture of many causes, if there is no computer and network, we actually feel even more isolated.
总而言之,人们的孤独感是有各种各样的原因共同造成的,如果现在没有电脑和网络,我们反而感到更加孤立。
有关孤独的英语作文二:孤独是否是坏事?Is the Loneliness a Bad Thing?(2354字)
According to some social surveys, we can see that the only child in most Chinese families feels lonely in some ways. Why the only child feels lonely? Is loneliness a terrible thing?
从一些社会调查中我们可以看到,大部分中国家庭的独生子女在某些方面感到孤独。为什么独生子女会感到孤独呢?孤独是如此可怕的事吗?
Compared with the western, the Chinese children are shyer in communication, which is a reason to make them lack of friends and companies. On the other hand, as the only child in the family, they can’t enjoy the happiness from brother or sister. When they meet some troubles, they have to deal wit they can’t get help from their family fellows. Therefore, compared with the children who have brother or sister, the only child would feel lonelier.
与西方国家相比,中国孩子在沟通方面更羞涩,这也是致使他们缺乏朋友和同伴的一个原因。另一方面,作为家里唯一的孩子,他们不能够享受有兄弟姐妹的快乐。当遇到困难的时候,他们必须自己解决;他们不能从家庭成员那里得到帮助。因此,和那些有兄弟姐妹的孩子相比,独生子女会感觉更孤独。
However, is loneliness completely a bad thing? Obviously, the answer is no, because loneliness also can bring something good for them. It is reported that the only child possesses more advantages than other children in personality and in thought.
然而,孤独是否完全是件坏事呢?显然,答案是否定的。因为孤独夜能够给他们带来一些好处。据报道,独生子女在性格和想法上比其他孩子更有优势。
Firstly, the only child is more independent in personality. Lacking of help from others, they are used to dealing with all kinds of things by themselves as much as possible. Thus, the only child would be more independent in life and they can endure more setbacks and pressure. In addition, when they leave their parents and start to live alone, they would meet fewer difficulties. But the precondition is that they don’t rely on their parents deeply.
首先,独生子女在性格方面更独立。因为缺少别人的帮助,他们习惯尽可能地自己解决各种事情。这样一来,独生子女在生活上会更独立,而且他们更能承受挫折和压力。另外,当他们离开父母独自生活的时候,他们会遇到更少的困难。但是,前提条件是他们没有深深依赖于父母。
Moreover, the only child has wider horizon than others.
As the only kid in the family, they can enjoy better conditions in life or in education, and they have more opportunities to get in touch with fresh things and accept higher education. In this premise, loneliness gives them more time and space to think after study. As the saying goes, genius is the product of the loneliness. Einstein is a good example. Therefore, on the one hand, the only child feels lonely. But at the same time, one can enjoy loneliness when thinking. Loneliness brings more chances to think of meaning about life and future.
此外,独生子女比其他孩子见识更广。因为他们是家里唯一的小孩,他们在生活或教育上享有更好的条件,而且他们有更多的机会去接触新鲜事物以及接受更高等的教育。在这一前提下,孤独能够使他们课后有更多的时间和空间去思考。常言道,天才是寂寞的产物。爱因斯坦就是一个很好的例子。因此,一方面独生子女会感到孤独,但同时思考的时候也能享受孤独。孤独带来给多的机会去思考生活的意义和未来。
In a word, the only child feels lonely but also can get some benefits. Learning to enjoy loneliness, one would be easier to taste the real life.
总之,独生子女会感觉孤独,但是也能够得到一些好处。一个人学会享受孤独也会更容易体会到真正的生活。
有关孤独的英语作文三:独生子女会觉得孤独吗?Does the Only Child Feel Lonely?(1520字)
Nowadays, most students born between 1978 and 1990 are the only child of their families. I am one of them. Personally speaking, I do not want to be the only child of my family.
如今,大部分出生在年的学生都是家里的独生子女。我也是其中之一。就我个人而言,我不想成为家里唯一的孩子。
The reason why I am unwilling to be the only child is quite obvious. I always feel lonely and helpless. I have ever discussed it with my classmates and they have got the same feelings as me. When school is over, we go back home and have no one to talk with, for parents are busy with their jobs or house chores. Even when they have leisure time, due to the generation gap, we find we have nothing in common. On our way to adults, we have met a lot of trouble on which we linger and ponder. If each of us has an elder brother or sister, we can consult him or her. Of course, brothers and sisters are not always under an atmosphere of cooperation. So
sometimes they compromise. Being not the only child in the family offers us early experiences of getting along with each other. The feeling of loneliness delays our ability to cope with others, because most of our childhood, we stay alone more than stay with others.
我不愿意成为独生子女的原因很明显,我总是感到孤独和无助。我曾经和我同学讨论过这个问题,他们也和我有一样的感觉。每当放学的时候,我们回到家没有人和我们说话,因为父母都忙于工作或家庭琐事。甚至当他们有空的时候,由于代沟我们发现我们没有什么共同点。在我们成长的路上,我们会遇到许多让我们徘徊和沉思的困难。如果我们每个人都有一个哥哥或者姐姐,我们就可以向他们咨询。当然,兄弟姐妹不总是处于合作的氛围。他们有时打架,有时争吵,有时也会妥协。不是家里的独生子女给我们提供了与人相处的经验。孤独感会延缓我们处理与别人的关系的能力,因为我们大部分的童年与孤独作伴的时间多过与他人作伴的时间。
We all hope to have a sibling to release ourselves from the trouble above. Probably, when we grow mature and find we can substitute a sibling with friends, cousins or hobbies, we will not feel lonely any longer.
我们都希望有兄弟姐妹把我们从以上困境解救出来。很可能,当我们变成熟的时候我们就发现我们可以用朋友,表兄妹或爱好来取代兄弟姐妹,我们就不会再感到孤独了。
有关孤独的英语作文四:寂寞(孤独) Lonliness(956字)
How do you define loneliness? I often walk alone, should I call myself a lonely girl?
你是如何定义寂寞的?我经常一个人,我应该称自己是一个孤独的女孩吗?
Nowadays, it’s a common phenomenon that college students fall in love with others because they cannot stand loneliness. In my point of view, I believe that people with a strong will to finish something won’t feel lonely. Many people feel lonely when they are boring, nothing to do. That is to say, if we have many things to do, work hard for our dreams, live a meaningful life, we won’t feel lonely. Our dreams will accompany with us.
目前,大学生由于无法忍受孤独而谈恋爱已经是一个普遍的现象了。我相信有坚强意志的人是不会感到孤独的。很多人是因为无聊没有事情做所以才感到孤独。也就是说,如果我们有很多事情做,为我们的梦想而努力,过着有意义的生活,我们就不会感到孤独了。我们的梦想会陪伴着我们。
In my opinion, I think people who don’t know what they want are lonely, because they have no destinations in their life. They are lonely in soul. So I don’t consider I am a lonely person, because I have dreams, I have best friends on my road to succeed. To a conclusion, there is no doubt that lonely in soul is real lonely.
在我看来,那些不知道自己想要什么的人才会感到孤独,因为他们的人生是没有目的地的。他们在心灵上是孤独的。所以我不认为我是一个孤独的人,因为我有梦想,在我成功的道路上我有最好的朋友。总之,心灵上的孤独才是真正的孤独。您的位置: &
高一英语作文200字 正文
高一英语作文200字
相关热词搜索:
篇一:高一英语作文范文及题目 试以“Can
Happiness”(金钱能买来幸福吗?)为题写一篇议论文,必须包括以下内容:1.有人认为金钱是幸福之本(source
happiness);2.也有人认为金钱是万恶之源(root
evil);3.我的看法。?? 【名师点拨】?? 此文属于议论文体裁,可以分为三段。不同的人对金钱有不同的观点,两种态度截然相反,所以第一段和第二段形成了对立的关系。第一段,有人认为金钱是幸福之本,有钱的人可以享受生活,如吃得好、穿得好、住得好,可以买名牌服装,开好车。第二段,有人认为金钱是万恶之源,正因为有人认为“有钱能使鬼推磨”,因此有人为了钱去偷、去抢、去杀人,成了犯罪分子。第三段,我的看法:只有合法的、正道来的钱才能给人带来幸福,否则为钱而钱,那就是罪恶。 ??【参考范文】??Can
Happiness ??? Can
happiness ? People
question . Some
say , “Yes .” In
eyes , only
life . For
example , a
food , beautiful
dresses , luxurious
houses , expensive
cars―anything
comfortably
enjoyably . For
reason , some
enjoyably . For
reason , some
happiness .?? On
hand , there
attitudetowards
money . They
goes , “Money
go .” Money
stealing , robbing
money . For
people . money
misery .?? In
money , when
used , can
blessings . However , if
means , good
nothing , money
evil . Therefore , I
master .?????? ??以 “In
Life”为题写一篇短文。(字数:200左右) ??【参考范文】??In
Life ??? The
discoveries
century . More
Internet . They
games . In
life .?? Firstly , it
communication . We
information
telephones , which
information .?? Secondly , we
information
quickly . Actually
information
minutes . It
time .?? Thirdly , we
internet . We
faraway , even
cotres . They
counties .?? Fourthly , we
athome .?? Furthermore , we
course-course
Internet . We
time . This
flexibly .?? In
word , Internet
wisely .篇二:高中优秀英语作文
高中优秀英语作文
On many campuses , it has become a prevalent trend for College students to have two majors at the same time. meanwhile a host of teachers and parents encourage or advocate Students to attend these courses to gain a favorable job after graduation taking a look Around we can find a great many students like this.在 许多学校,它已成为一个普遍的趋势,大学生拥有两家专业的同时。同时,许多教 师和家长鼓励和提倡学生参加这些课程,获得有利的毕业后的工作以一个四处看看 我们可以发现许多这样的学生。 A number of students prefer or favor pursuing double BA degrees .In their eyes studying two majors will enhance their overall development and competitiveness because another major will eich their Knowledge and broaden their horizons 许多学生喜欢或喜欢追求双学位学士双专业学习。他们的眼睛会提高他们的全面发 展和竞争力,因为另一个主要将丰富他们的知识和开阔视野
Even so others hold a different view that studying for double BA degrees may carry some risks. First learning another major, calls for 需要 plenty of time energy and money. however the quality of learning is not always as satisfactory as expected ,then what worries many teachers is that students major courses may be affected negatively 即便如此,一些人持有不同的观点,攻读双学位学士可以进行一些风险。第一次学 习的另一个主要的,需要大量的时间、精力和金钱。然而学习的质量并不总是令人 满意的预期,那么担心许多教师是学生主修课程可能是负面影响由大。
By and large . I am convinced that the advantages derived
from another degree far outweigh the disadvantages Without this experience ,it is impossible for students to have more opportunities to acquire the knowledge beyond their majors专业课程 Therefore ,after mastering their mastering profession Knowledge students are advisable 明智to attend other courses to gain another degree
总的来说我深信优势源于另一程度远远大于弊,没有这方面的经验,这是不可 能的,学生有更多的机会获得超出其专业知识因此,在掌握他们的职业知识学生吃 必要参加其他课程获得一个学位篇三:高一英语作文练习 高一英语作文练习 (一).如今,人们日常生活中越来越关注身体健康。作为中学生,我们也应该知道如何保持身体健康。请你根据下面的提示,为《21世纪英文报》写一篇题为“The way to keep healthy”的文章。 1. 尽量少吃富含脂肪和糖分的食物,多吃蔬菜和水果,保证饮食平衡; 2. 每天参加一定量的活动。以增强体质。 3. 保持良好的生活习惯; 要求:1.请包括以上要点,但不要逐句翻译; 2.可以适当扩充内容,以使文章流畅和连贯; 3.字数为100字左右(题目与开头已给出,不计入总词数)
The way to keep healthy Nowadays people pay more and more attention to their own health in daily life. As students, we should know more about how to keep fit. __________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________(二).请写一篇计划参加环保活动的英语短文 1. 我和同学将一起参与学校组织的一次环保活动(be about to do) 2. 学校周边环境陷入了困境,到处都是垃圾(be caught in) 3. 我们将把学校周边大量的垃圾进行处理(deal with) 4. 尽管(even if)我们很努力,但还需要社会人士的支持 5. 有关当局也应该不允许乱丢垃圾,因为这样做对环境非常有好处。(permit doing) _______________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ (三)请根据下面提示,用英语写一篇100词左右的日记。 ①日,星期日,晴。②早上看完英语电视,给同学李平打电话相约下午看电影。③看完电影去学校,碰见刘老师,他表扬我英语取得了进步,但语文,特别是作文已落后。他建议我每天写日记。④晚上回家后,父亲建议我多读报刊。⑤我觉得他们的建议都很好,决定采纳他们的建议。 _______________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________篇四:高中英语作文句子(常用十句推荐) 3-18岁纯英式素质教育领航者:纯英式资深外教,纯英式国际领先教材,纯英式学习环境!
优尼全能英语:高中英语作文句子(常用十句推 荐)
作文是高中阶段英语学习的难点之一,下面方向标英语网为广大高中生培养节选十句英语作文中最常用的句子,希望对提高大家的作文水平有帮助! 1. 关于……人们有不同的观点。一些人认为…… There are different opinions among people as to ____ .Some people suggest that ____. 2. 俗话说(常言道)……,它是我们前辈的经历,但是,即使在今天,它在许多场合仍然适用。 There is an old saying______. It”s the experience of our forefathers,however,it is correct in many cases even today. 3. 现在,……,它们给我们的日常生活带来了许多危害。首先,……;其次,……。更为糟糕的是……。 Today, ____, which have brought a lot of harms in our daily life. First, ____ Second,____. What makes things worse is that______. 4. 现在,……很普遍,许多人喜欢……,因为……,另外(而且)……。 Nowadays,it is common to ______. Many people like ______ because ______. Besides,______. 5. 任何事物都是有两面性,……也不例外。它既有有利的一面,也有不利的一面。Everything has two sides and ______ is not an exception,it has both advantages and disadvantages. 6. 关于……人们的观点各不相同,一些人认为(说)……,在他们看来,…… People’s opinions about ______ vary from person to person. Some people say that ______.To them,_____. 7. 人类正面临着一个严重的问题……,这个问题变得越来越严重。 Man is now facing a big problem ______ which is becoming more and more serious. 8. ……已成为人的关注的热门话题,特别是在年青人当中,将引发激烈的辩论。 ______ has become a hot topic among people,especially among the young and heated debates are right on their way. 9. ……在我们的日常生活中起着越来越重要的作用,它给我们带来了许多好处,但同时也引发一些严重的问题。 ______ has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life.it has brought us a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well.10. 根据图表/数字/统计数字/表格中的百分比/图表/条形图/成形图可以看出……。很显然……,但是为什么呢? According to the figure/number/statistics/percentages in the /chart/bar graph/line/graph,it can be seen that______ while. Obviously,______,but why?篇五:高中英语作文句子常用模版 (一)段首句 1. 关于??人们有不同的观点。一些人认为?? There are different opinions among people as to ____ .Some people suggest that ____. 2. 俗话说(常言道)??,它是我们前辈的经历,但是,即使在今天,它在许多场合仍然适用。 There is an old saying______. It’s the experience of our forefathers,however,it is correct in many cases even today. 3. 现在,??,它们给我们的日常生活带来了许多危害。首先,??;其次,??。更为糟糕的是??。 Today, ____, which have brought a lot of harms in our daily life. First, ____ Second,____. What makes things worse is that______. 4. 现在,??很普遍,许多人喜欢??,因为??,另外(而且)??。 Nowadays,it is common to ______. Many people like ______ because ______. Besides,______. 5. 任何事物都是有两面性,??也不例外。它既有有利的一面,也有不利的一面。 Everything has two sides and ______ is not an exception,it has both advantages and disadvantages. 6. 关于??人们的观点各不相同,一些人认为(说)??,在他们看来,?? People’s opinions about ______ vary from person to person. Some people say that ______.To them,_____. 7. 人类正面临着一个严重的问题??,这个问题变得越来越严重。 Man is now facing a big problem ______ which is becoming more and more serious. 8. ??已成为人的关注的热门话题,特别是在年青人当中,将引发激烈的辩论。 ______ has become a hot topic among people,especially among the young and heated debates are right on their way. 9. ??在我们的日常生活中起着越来越重要的作用,它给我们带来了许多好处,但同时也引发一些严重的问题。 ______ has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life. it has brought us a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well. 10. 根据图表/数字/统计数字/表格中的百分比/图表/条形图/成形图可以看出??。很显然??,但是为什么呢? According to the figure/number/statistics/percentages in the /chart/bar graph/line/graph,it can be seen that______ while. Obviously,______,but why?(二)中间段落句 1. 相反,有一些人赞成??,他们相信??,而且,他们认为??。 On the contrary,there are some people in favor of ___.At the same time,they say____. 2. 但是,我认为这不是解决??的好方法,比如??。最糟糕的是??。 But I don’t think it is a very good way to solve ____.For example,____.Worst of all,___. 3. ??对我们国家的发展和建设是必不可少的,(也是)非常重要的。首先,??。而且??,最重要的是?? ______ is necessary and important to our country’s development and construction. First,______.What’s more, _____.Most important of all,______. 4. 有几个可供我们采纳的方法。首先,我们可以??。 There are several measures for us to adopt. First, we can______ 5. 面临??,我们应该采取一系列行之有效的方法来??。一方面??,另一方面, Confronted with______,we should take a series of effective measures to______. For one thing,______For another,______ 6. 早就应该拿出行动了。比如说??,另外??。所有这些方法肯定会??。 It is high time that something was done about it. For example. _____.In addition. _____.All these measures will certainly______. 7. 为什么???第一个原因是??;第二个原因是??;第三个原因是??。总的来说,??的主要原因是由于?? Why______? The first reason is that ______.The second reason is ______.The third is ______.For all this, the main cause of ______due to ______. 8. 然而,正如任何事物都有好坏两个方面一样,??也有它的不利的一面,象??。 However, just like everything has both its good and bad sides, ______also has its own disadvantages, such as ______. 9. 尽管如此,我相信??更有利。 Nonetheless, I believe that ______is more advantageous. 10. 完全同意??这种观点(陈述),主要理由如下: I fully agree with the statement that ______ because______.(三)结尾句 1. 至于我,在某种程度上我同意后面的观点,我认为?? As far as I am concerned, I agree with the latter opinion to some extent. I think that ____. 2. 总而言之,整个社会应该密切关注??这个问题。只有这样,我们才能在将来??。 In a word, the whole society should pay close attention to the problem of ______.Only in this way can ______in the future. 3. 但是,??和??都有它们各自的优势(好处)。例如,??,而??。然而,把这两者相比较,我更倾向于(喜欢)?? But ______and ______have their own advantages. For example, _____, while_____. Comparing this with that, however, I prefer to______. 4. 就我而言,我相信??,因此,我坚信美好的未来正等着我们。因为?? Personally, I believe that_____. Consequently, I’m confident that a bright future is awaiting us because______. 5. 随着社会的发展,??。因此,迫切需要??。如果每个人都愿为社会贡献自已的一份力量,这个社会将要变得越来越好。 With the development of society, ______.So it’s urgent and necessary to ____.If every member is willing to contribute himself to the society, it will be better and better. 6. 至于我(对我来说,就我而言),我认为??更合理。只有这样,我们才能?? For my part, I think it reasonable to_____. Only in this way can you _____. 7. 对我来说,我认为有必要??。原因如下:第一,??; 第二,??;最后??但同样重要的是?? In my opinion, I think it necessary to____. The reasons are as follows. First
_____.Second ______. Last but not least,______. 8. 在总体上很难说??是好还是坏,因为它在很大程度上取决于??的形势。然而,就我个人而言,我发现??。 It is difficult to say whether _____is good or not in general as it depends very much on the situation of______. However,
from a personal point of view find______. 9. 综上所述,我们可以清楚地得出结论?? From what has been discussed above, we may reasonably arrive at the conclusion that____.10. 如果我们不采取有效的方法,就可能控制不了这种趋势,就会出现一些意想不到的不良后果,所以,我们应该做的是?? If we can not take useful means, we may not control this trend, and some undesirable result may come out unexpectedly, so what we should do is_____. 三、议论文模板 1.正反观点式议论文模板 导入: 第1段:Recently we’ve had a discussion about whether we should... (导入话题) Our opinions are divided on this topic.(观点有分歧) 正文: 第2段:Most of the students are in favor of it.(正方观点) Here are the reasons. First... Second... Finally...(列出2~3个赞成的理由) 第3段:However, the others are strongly against it. (反方观点) Their reasons are as follows. In the first place... What’s more... In addition...(列出2~3个反对的理由) 结论: 第4段:Personally speaking, the advantages overweigh the disadvantages, for it will do us more harm than good, so I support it.(个人观点) オ 2.“A或者B”类议论文模板: 导入: 第1段:Some people hold the opinion that A is superior to B in many ways. Others, however, argue that B is much better. Personally, I would prefer A because I think A has more advantages. 正文: 第2段:There are many reasons why I prefer A. The main reason is that ... Another reason is that...(赞同A的原因) 第3段: Of course, B also has advantages to some extent... (列出1~2个B的优势) 结论:第4段: But if all these factors are considered, A is much better than B. From what has been discussed above, we may finally draw the conclusion that ...(得出结论) オ 3.观点论述类议论文模板: 导入: 第1段:提出一种现象或某个决定作为议论的话题 As a student, I am strongly in favor of the decision. (亮明自己的观点是赞成还是反对) The reasons for this may be listed as follows. (过渡句,承上启下) 正文: 第2段:First of all... Secondly... Besides...(列出2~3个赞成或反对的理由) 结论: 第3段:In conclusion, I believe that... (照应第1段,构成&总―分―总&结构) 4.&How to&类议论文模板: 导入: 第1段:提出一种现象或某种困难作为议论的话题 正文: 第2段:Many ways can help to solve this serious problem, but the following may be most effective. First of all... Another way to solve the problem is ... Finally...(列出2~3个解决此类问题的办法) 结论: 第3段:These are not the best but the only two/ three measures we can take. But it should be noted that we should take action to...(强调解决此类问题的根本方法) 四、图表写作模板 The chart gives us an overall picture of the 图表主题. The first thing we notice is that 图表最大特点 . This means that as (进一步说明). We can see from the statistics given that 图表细节一 . After 动词-ing 细节一中的第一个变化, the动词-ed+幅度+时间(紧跟着的变化) . The figures also tell us that图表细节二 . In the column, we can see that accounts for (进一步描述).
高一英语作文200字相关文章
《》由(在点网)整理提供,版权归原作者、原出处所有。
Copyright & 2016
All Rights Reserved.}

我要回帖

更多关于 以幸福为题写一篇作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信