以myhobbies以帮助为题写一篇作文短文不少于8句话

以“我的家庭”为题写一篇英语短文,介绍自己的家人以及房间的布置,不少于8句话。
以“我的家庭”为题写一篇英语短文,介绍自己的家人以及房间的布置,不少于8句话。 5
不区分大小写匿名
晕,我问的也是同样的,该怎么办啊~~~~
Hi! I&am xxx. I and my family live in a beautiful city. There are 3 people in my family.They are my father, my mother and my brother.My father is a driver. He drives me to school every day. My mother has no fixed job,but she often cooks healthy and tasty food for us. My brother is a student.He is smart.We are all very happy every day.I love my family very much.
嗨!我叫xxx。我和我的家人住在一个美丽的城市。我们家有三口人。他们是我的爸爸,我的妈妈和我的弟弟。我的爸爸是一个司机。他每天都开车送我上学。我的妈妈没有固定的工作,但是她经常为我们做健康美味的食物。我的弟弟是一个学生。他很聪明。我们每天都很快乐。我非常爱我的家庭。 

这可是我自己写的哦!吼吼!
There are five people in my family,they are my mother,father,my grandpa and grangma.My father is a doctor,he works hard,and he has a good sense of humor.My mother is a nurse,she is beautiful ang elegant,like an angel!Ang l want to be a hangsome policeman in the future!At weekends,we often go to the park,l love my family.So you see,l have a happy family!
只有自己写,自己的英语才能得到锻炼。自己试试,即使写的不好,也是自己写的,相信你自己,加油哦。
无所事事是收拾收拾是是是是是是是
sefnsjkfsfnsjkfslfhgchgfgyhkhkggighgyugyujfyujgg
Hi!My name is ---------.I am-----------------.I am
-------------------.They&re---------people in my family.My father is a---------.My mother is a-----------.I love my family!
介绍自己的家庭。英语。八句话。例:These is my mother.……
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号请以mymother为题写一篇小短文简单的介绍一下你的妈妈不少于八句话_百度知道
请以mymother为题写一篇小短文简单的介绍一下你的妈妈不少于八句话
月,然后相差一天。什么都改变不了,阻止不了,也无法催促的时光,终于带来了六月和夏至以及我们旅程的开始。现在我们转向西走了。我们将长满树林的缅因州和白山,它们那种往昔的、旧时的优雅气派掉在后面。我们正越过维蒙特州北部,食米鸟从有金凤花和野燕子花点缀的芊芊草地上,在阳
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以my hobbies为题写英语作文要求8句话_作业帮
以my hobbies为题写英语作文要求8句话
以my hobbies为题写英语作文要求8句话
I have many hobbies,such as sports,singing,playing the violin and keeping a diary.In school,I often hear the P.E.teacher say,sports do good to one's health,and will make one live longer.So,I like sports very much.I go running at five o'clock in the morning,and after classes in the afternoon.I play pingpong with my friends.These sports have kept me healthy.At home,I like to sing and play the violin.I hope I will be a singer and a violinist when I grow up.In order to attain these goals,I go to the teacher's home for a lesson every Saturday,and practise singing and playing the violin every day.Busy as I am,I am quite happy.Of all my hobbies I like reading books best.In my bedroom there are nearly six hundred books.There are story books,textbooks,magazines,and others.When I grow up,I will serve the people with the knowledge I have learned from them.my hobbies 作文以my hobbies 为题目写一篇80字的作文,要求是初二水平,作文大概意思是:“我以前的爱好是玩电脑,现在的爱好是学习.”其中作文重点写,现在的爱好,学习.希望能够快一点,作文一_作业帮
my hobbies 作文以my hobbies 为题目写一篇80字的作文,要求是初二水平,作文大概意思是:“我以前的爱好是玩电脑,现在的爱好是学习.”其中作文重点写,现在的爱好,学习.希望能够快一点,作文一
my hobbies 作文以my hobbies 为题目写一篇80字的作文,要求是初二水平,作文大概意思是:“我以前的爱好是玩电脑,现在的爱好是学习.”其中作文重点写,现在的爱好,学习.希望能够快一点,作文一定要到80字
it is sure that everyone has his own hobby,maybe playing football or basketball and so on.my hobby used to be playing computer,but now i have realise the importance of study.so i like studying very much.learning well is more important than other things for me now,so i'm very glad to change my hobby not so late.这样成不?以Hobby为题用英语写一篇小短文,介绍一下你和你的家人的爱好(不少于5句话)-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 以Hobby为题用英语写一篇小短文,介绍一下你和你的家人的爱好(不少于5句话)
以Hobby为题用英语写一篇小短文,介绍一下你和你的家人的爱好(不少于5句话)
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“以Hobby为题用英语写一篇小短文,介绍”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“以Hobby为题用英语写一篇小短文,介绍”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:以Hobby为题用英语写一篇小短文,介绍一下你和你的家人的爱好(不少于5句话),具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:Hi , I am Tom . I live in Qingdao . It is a beautiful city . There 3 people in my family . We have different hobbies . My father likes playing spors .He often plays basketball with his friends on weekends .My mother likes singing and dancing . I think she is a good singer . I like reading books and telling stories .通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了: Hi , I am Tom . I live in Qingdao . It is a beautiful city . There 3 people in my family . We have different hobbies . My father likes playing spors .He often plays basketball with his frie...=========================================== I live in southern China, many of my interests and hobbies, such as painting, playing piano and listening to music. This makes me happier life. My mother likes to buy a lot of fash...===========================================My hobby is reading books.I have many books.I ofen read books every evening.Sometimes I read books at lunchtime.I love them.Because they can help me know lots of lore.===========================================My Hobby There are a great many hobbies to choose from. Some people enjoy collecti... that it's unwise to spend too much time playing. 我得问一下你用翻译不 以上...===========================================My hobby is to sing, because can let me rel I want, become one singer in the future, because I sing to me I like surfing the Net at the sam...===========================================what is hobby? hobby means what you like to do in your sparetime. For me, My hobby is collecting stamps. I like it very much. you could get a lot from it. such as, broden your ey...=========================================== I love my cat There is a lovely cat in my house,I keep her as my pet.I love her so much that I can't stand even one day without her.She is very cute,she has beautiful blue eyes and ...=========================================== I have porridge and two eggs for breakfast. I have rice ,chicken and potatoes for lunch, i have tomato noodles for supper. I like vegetables and fruit. Every day I eat them . I am he...=========================================== I have a big family ,there are many people in my family. I am a student ,my name is …….I am 13 years old ,I am 35 kg I like singsing and to painting,My favorite color is blue beca...=========================================== My Dream Job Everybody has his dream. But mine is different from theirs! I have my dream. I think it's a happy job. I want to be a reporter. If I become a reporter, I will w...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助}

我要回帖

更多关于 以幸福为题写一篇作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信