主题作文的英语手抄报春节为主题怎么出

欢迎来到作文网!
& 关于成功的英语手抄报内容_700字
扫描二维码,在手机上浏览
关于成功的英语手抄报内容_700字
  achievementprovidestheonlyrealpleasureinlife。(thomasedison,americaninventor)
  有所成就是人生唯一的真正乐趣。(美国发明家爱迪生。t。)
  buthasthelastwordbeensaid?isallhopetobelost?isthedefeatfinalno!(charlesdegaulle,frenchpresident)
  但是难道败局已定,胜利已经无望?不,不能这样说!(法国总统戴高乐。c。)
  isucceededbecauseiwilledit;ineverhesitated。(bonapartenapoleon,frenchemperor)
  我成功是因为我有决心,从不踌躇。(法国皇帝拿破仑。b。)
  ifyouwishtosucceed,youshouldusepersistenceasyourgoodfriend,experienceasyourreference,prudenceasyourbrotherandhopeasyoursentry。(thomasedison,americaninventor)
  如果你希望成功,当以恒心为良友、以经验为参谋、以谨慎为兄弟、以希望为哨兵。(美国发明家爱迪生。t。)
  onlythosewhohavethepatiencetodosimplethingsperfectlyeveracquiretheskilltododifficultthingseasily。(friedrichschiller,germandramatistandpoet)。
  只有有耐心圆满完成简单工作的人,才能够轻而易举地完成困难的事。(德国剧作家、诗人席勒。f。)
&&&&&五年级:黄熠鑫作文网专稿 未经允许不得转载
不够精彩?
我要点评:关于成功的英语手抄报内容_700字
的其他文章
写作达人推荐论坛精彩内容
 -  -  -  -  -  -
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved英语小学生作文手抄报
英语小学生作文手抄报
学习啦【英语手抄报】 编辑:婉伶
  越来越多的学生去国外留学,越来越多的跨国企业在中国开展业务。在这样一种时代背景下,英语不仅是成功者必须具备的一种能力,也是让你更好地了解世界的工具。下面是由小编給大家整理的英语小学生作文手抄报,希望能够幫助你们:
  英语小学生作文手抄报内容:可爱的小猫 Lovely Cat
  A week ago, my best friend gave me a lovely cat. I love it very much. It is special. Its fur is black not yellow. So I call it little black. It has the same taste with me. We all like eating fish. So, after it comes to my home, nearly every meal will appear fish. I like playing with it. It always makes me laugh. Every morning, it will wake me up. It brings much happiness for me.
  一周前,我最好的朋友给了我一只可爱的猫。我非常喜欢它。它很特别。它的毛是黑色的而不是黄色的。我叫它小黑。它跟我有着同样的口味。我们都很喜欢吃鱼。所以它来到我家后,几乎每餐都会有鱼。我喜欢跟它玩。它总是能让我笑。每天早上,它还会叫我起床。它带给我很多快乐。
以英语为主题的手抄报图片
  英语小学生作文手抄报内容:地震 Earthquake
  Earthquake is one of the most severe natural disasters. It's shaking of the ground caused by the sudden breaking and shifting of large sections of Earth's rocky ourter shell. Its results can be very horrible. The Wenchuan Earthquake in 2008 and Japan Earthquake in 2011 are the most severe earthquakes in recent years, causing huge casualties and property losses. But earthquakes almost never kill people directly. Many deaths and injuries in earthquaking result from falling objects and the collapse of buildings.
  地震是最严重的自然灾害之一。它是由地球岩层的大板块突然断裂和移动而引起的地面晃动。地震的后果相当严重。2008年的汶川地震和2011年的日本地震是近几年来最严重的地震,造成了巨大的伤亡和财产损失。但是地震几乎没有直接造成死亡。许多在地震中的死和伤都是落物和房屋倒塌造成的。
以英语为主题的手抄报图片
  英语小学生作文手抄报内容:东湖游 Journey to the East Lake
  It has been deep spring now, but the weather is still comfortable. Today is weekend, three of my friends and I went to the East Lake. We met each other at 8:00 a.m. and then we started. We went there by bike. It took us forty minutes to get there. We went boating first after we got there. It was really interesting. And then we had a picnic. We prepared some meat, vegetables, corns and other food. I like picnic outdoors. It makes me realxed. We went home at about 4:00 p.m.. We had a great day today. We decided that we will go there at the summer. At that time, we can swim in the lake.
  现在已经是深春了,但是天气依然很舒适。今天是周末,我和三位朋友去了东湖。我们在早上8点碰面,然后出发。我们骑自行车求那,到那花了我们40分钟。我们一到那就先去划船。划船真的很有趣。接着我们就进行野餐。我们准备了一些肉,蔬菜,玉米和其他食物。我喜欢在户外野餐,这使我感觉放松。四点左右我们就回家了。我们度过了愉快的一天。我们决定夏天再去那里,到那时候我们就可以在湖里游泳了。
本文已影响 人
[英语小学生作文手抄报]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
4866人看了觉得好
1107人看了觉得好
1038人看了觉得好
【英语手抄报】图文推荐散文吧网站海不择细流,故能成其大。山不拒细壤,方能就其高。4k纸的英语手抄报简单又漂亮相关话题做英语手抄报可以提高学生英语学习积极性、增强英语教学效果、提高学生英语交际能力的目的相辅相成。下面是小编为大家带来的4k纸的英语手抄报简单又漂亮,希望大家喜欢。
英语好作文欣赏
When I grow up
When I grow up, I want to be an artist. I want to use my colorful pencil to draw this wonderful world to everyone.
Some years ago, I did not know how to use the pencil to draw the picture for my mother and my father. One day, I found I could draw animals, people, mountains, seasons with the colorful pencils with teacher&s help. As a result, I want to be a artist. Even though this dream is very small, but I still make my effort. I can study drawing hardly from now on. An then I think my dream will come true.
When I grow up, I want to be an artist. What about you? What&s your dream?
I'll Help My Grandma
My grandma is over seventy now. These days she doesn't feel well, and her legs hurt. This afternoon my father and I took her to the hospital. The doctor looked her over carefully. He said that she was in good health, but people get all kinds of illness as they got older. He also said that she would get well in the coming spring.
I know my grandma has done much for our family. Now she is getting old, and it's time for me to look after her. I'll try my best to make her live happy.
4k纸的英语手抄报简单又漂亮图一
4k纸的英语手抄报简单又漂亮图二
4k纸的英语手抄报简单又漂亮图三
4k纸的英语手抄报简单又漂亮图四
4k纸的英语手抄报简单又漂亮图五
4k纸的英语手抄报简单又漂亮图六
英语小故事
Look for a Friend
Sam is a little fish. He lives in the sea. He is very lonely. He wants to have a friend. The friend looks like him. Sam sees an ink fish. The ink fish has eight legs. He doesn&t look like Sam. So Sam goes away. Sam meets a shark. He wants to say hello to the shark. The shark opens his big mouth. Sam runs away quickly. Sam is tired and hungry. He wants to have a rest. Then he sees a round fish. She says to him. &Hello! Would you like to be my friend?& Sam answers: &Of course! But you are sound. I am flat.& The round fish days: &But we are both fishes.&
Sam thinks and says, &You are right. Let&s be friends.& They become good friends.
塞姆是一条小鱼,他在海里。他生在海里。他很孤独,想要找一个朋友,那个朋友看起来要想他。 塞姆看见一条墨鱼。墨鱼有8条腿,看上去不像塞姆。因此塞姆游走了。塞姆遇见一条鲨鱼。他想跟鲨鱼问好。鲨鱼张开大嘴,塞姆有迅速地逃走了。
塞姆又累又饿,他要休息一会儿。这时他看见一条圆鱼,圆鱼对他说:&你好!你愿意做我的朋友吗?&
塞姆回答:&好哇!可你是圆形的,我是扁的。&圆鱼说:&但是我们俩都是鱼啊!&
塞姆思考后说:&你讲得对,让我们做朋友吧。&他们就成为好朋友了。
推荐其他主题的手抄报图片作为参考:
1.英语手抄报图片简单又漂亮
2.英语手抄报图片简单又漂亮图片
3.英语手抄报图片简单又漂亮 竖版
4.英语手抄报简单又漂亮a4纸
5.英语手抄报图片简单又漂亮3年级
6.简单的漂亮的英语手抄报图片
7.英语手抄报简单又漂亮
8.简单漂亮的英语手抄报图片