不知道为什么,高潮部分有种莫名的感动
(第1页, 共43条)
使用手机扫码收听单曲
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
收藏Overtime (Vicetone的人们
听Overtime (Vicetone的人也听
关注虾米:Have you ever wondered: What drives successful people? Take a look around and talk to your friends and seniors who are very successful, you will see all of them have adopted certain values which have proved vital for their success.It is evident that successful people take initiative (主动性). When they find something needs to be done, they just do it instead of waiting. They believe that responsibility is taken, not given. They weigh immediately what has to be done and then do it with pleasure, thus strengthening their reputation.Successful people are enthusiastic about the things they do, especially when they believe in what they are doing. They are motivated by their own satisfaction and the joy they get from doing their work. They work hard even when no one is watching and they throw themselves into their work.They do not fear failure. Failures and disappointments in life are unavoidable. It is failure that teaches us much more than success. Successful people pick themselves up after a fall and try again with more determination and commitment and learn from each failure. They associate with those they can learn from and enjoy the company of those who appreciate their achievement. Having good IQ often gets a person what he wants but it’s really the EQ that keeps him there and helps him enjoy a high reputation. Successful people are polite to everyone and treat others with respect. By giving respect to others, they command respect for themselves.Another important quality of successful persons is that they never complain. It’s better to praise others and win favor with them. So instead of complaining about a situation, successful people always try to solve it.To put it shortly, take initiative and be enthusiastic about them. Do not be afraid to fail, but get up and start again. When you do so, success will be just around the corner.Title: What Makes People Successful?Brief introductionSuccessful people
all have adopted certain values which are(1)__________ for their success.(2)_________of successful
peopleTaking initiative◆They take immediate action without hesitation.◆They take responsibility for what has to be done and
do it(3)__________.Being
self-motivated◆They’re enthusiastic about the things they do with a(4)_______ in
what they are doing.◆They devote themselves to their work.(5)__________ from failure◆They get up and start again after a failure.◆They keep company of those (6)__________ their
achievement.Giving respect to
others◆They are polite to everyone and treat others
respectfully.◆They earn respect in (7)_________ by giving respect
to others.Making no(8)________◆They praise others and win favor with them.◆They always try to find any
(9)__________ to the difficult situation.SummaryWhen you can
combine the above into your action plan, you’ll have
(10)___________
to success soon. - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Have you ever wondered: What drives successful people? Take a look around and talk to your friends and seniors who are very successful, you will see all of them have adopted certain values which have proved vital for their success.It is evident that successful people take initiative (主动性). When they find something needs to be done, they just do it instead of waiting. They believe that responsibility is taken, not given. They weigh immediately what has to be done and then do it with pleasure, thus strengthening their reputation.Successful people are enthusiastic about the things they do, especially when they believe in what they are doing. They are motivated by their own satisfaction and the joy they get from doing their work. They work hard even when no one is watching and they throw themselves into their work.They do not fear failure. Failures and disappointments in life are unavoidable. It is failure that teaches us much more than success. Successful people pick themselves up after a fall and try again with more determination and commitment and learn from each failure. They associate with those they can learn from and enjoy the company of those who appreciate their achievement. Having good IQ often gets a person what he wants but it’s really the EQ that keeps him there and helps him enjoy a high reputation. Successful people are polite to everyone and treat others with respect. By giving respect to others, they command respect for themselves.Another important quality of successful persons is that they never complain. It’s better to praise others and win favor with them. So instead of complaining about a situation, successful people always try to solve it.To put it shortly, take initiative and be enthusiastic about them. Do not be afraid to fail, but get up and start again. When you do so, success will be just around the corner.Title: What Makes People Successful?Brief introductionSuccessful people
all have adopted certain values which are(1)__________ for their success.(2)_________of successful
peopleTaking initiative◆They take immediate action without hesitation.◆They take responsibility for what has to be done and
do it(3)__________.Being
self-motivated◆They’re enthusiastic about the things they do with a(4)_______ in
what they are doing.◆They devote themselves to their work.(5)__________ from failure◆They get up and start again after a failure.◆They keep company of those (6)__________ their
to others.Making no(8)________◆They praise others and win favor with them.◆They always try to find any
(10)___________
to success soon.Have you ever wondered: What drives successful people? Take a look around and talk to your friends and seniors who are very successful, you will see all of them have adopted certain values which have proved vital for their success.It is evident that successful people take initiative (主动性). When they find something needs to be done, they just do it instead of waiting. They believe that responsibility is taken, not given. They weigh immediately what has to be done and then do it with pleasure, thus strengthening their reputation.Successful people are enthusiastic about the things they do, especially when they believe in what they are doing. They are motivated by their own satisfaction and the joy they get from doing their work. They work hard even when no one is watching and they throw themselves into their work.They do not fear failure. Failures and disappointments in life are unavoidable. It is failure that teaches us much more than success. Successful people pick themselves up after a fall and try again with more determination and commitment and learn from each failure. They associate with those they can learn from and enjoy the company of those who appreciate their achievement. Having good IQ often gets a person what he wants but it’s really the EQ that keeps him there and helps him enjoy a high reputation. Successful people are polite to everyone and treat others with respect. By giving respect to others, they command respect for themselves.Another important quality of successful persons is that they never complain. It’s better to praise others and win favor with them. So instead of complaining about a situation, successful people always try to solve it.To put it shortly, take initiative and be enthusiastic about them. Do not be afraid to fail, but get up and start again. When you do so, success will be just around the corner.Title: What Makes People Successful?Brief introductionSuccessful people
do it(3)__________.Being
(10)___________
to success soon.科目:难易度:最佳答案小题1:vital/essential/necessary/important小题2:Qualities/Characteristics小题3:pleasantly小题4:belief小题5:learning小题6:appreciating小题7:return/reward小题8:complaint小题9:solutions小题10:access解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心}

我要回帖

更多关于 to work overtime 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信