阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢中考英语阅读七选五_中华文本库
第6页/共16页
In China ,more and more middle school students are getting shorter sleeping time than before. 1._________
because they have much homework to do. Some homework is given by their teachers and some by their parents. Also 2._________. They are not careful enough while they do their homework, 3._________. Some students spend too much time watching TV or playing computer games. They stay up very late. Some student have to get up early every morning on weekdays to get to school on time by bus or by bike. 4._________.
Schools and parents should cut down some of the homework so that children can enjoy more than nine hours of sleep every night for their health. For children, we should make best use of our time. 5._________, we will find it much better for both our study and health.
Tom Smith was a writer. He wrote detective (侦探) stories for magazines. One evening he could not find an end for a story. He sat with his pen in front of him, 1._________. So he decided to go to the cinema.
When he came back, 2._________. The man had a drink, smoked several of Tom's cigarettes (香烟) and read the story. The man left a note, “I have read your story and I don't think much of it. 3._________. By the way, I am a thief. I am not going to steal anything tonight. But if you become a famous writer, I will return.”
4._________. Then he sat down and finished the story. 5._________ but when he goes out in the evening, he always leaves a half-finished story on his desk.
A. Please read my advice and you can write a wonderful story
B. but had no idea.
C. Please write down my advices and you can finish you story.
D. Tom read the thief's advice
E. Tom is famous now
第6页/共16页
寻找更多 ""您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
(名师面对面)2015中考英语总复习 第7讲 八级上册 Modules 3-4课件 外研版.ppt42页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:100 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
【活学活用】
4 He __C__ an English club last year and has improved his English a lot. A.attended B.took part in C.joined D.joined in
5 除非有医生的证明,否则你必须参加体育测试。 2014,福州
You're required to take part in the PE test unless you have a doctor's note. 3.pass,past 【典例在线】 You will pass a bank on your left.在你的左边你会路过一个银行。 She passed her maths exam.她数学考试及格了。 He slowly walked past the house.他慢慢地走过这座房子。 It is half past eleven in the evening now.The shop is closed.现在是晚上11点半了,商店已经关门了。 【拓展精析】 pass动词,意为“经过,路过;传递” past介词 & 副词,意为“经过,路过”;形容词,意为“过去的”。 passed为pass的过去式,但其发音与past相同。 相关词组:pass on to传递给……;pass by从旁边经过。 【活学活用】
6 Monica,you __B__ the exam!Congratulations! 2014,河北
A.pass B.have passed
C.will pass D.are passing
7 ―Would you please tell me the way to the Pacific Hotel? 2014,烟台
―Go __B__ the post office,and you'll find it on the left. A.pass B.Past C.to pass D.passed
8 Class begins at 8:00.It's ten past eight.You are ten minutes late.
9 In the past three years,our city has been cleaner and more beautiful. 1.―Would you mind not __B__ noise?Alice is sleeping. 2014,烟台
―Sorry.I didn't know.I ________ she was awake. A.make;think B.making;thought C.making;think D.make;thought 2.―Are you a soccer player in your school? ―Yes,I __D__ the team two years ago.I ________ in the team for two years. A.have joined;have been B.was joined;am C.joined;was D.joined;have been 3.Yesterday evening they had an accident,luckily,no one __C__. A.hurt B.Hurted C.was hurt D.were hurt 4.―Is your friend Michael still in Australia? ―I don't k
正在加载中,请稍后...}

我要回帖

更多关于 take part 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信