how much sugarhow shouldd i 添加怎么写英语

英语入门对话:35 Comparing Things
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
http://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
1. Which sofa should we buy?
This one is larger, but it is also more expensive.
2. I need a new watch.
The Classie is nicer than the Timebox.
That one is less affordable though.
3. Which runner are you cheering for?
Sammy. He's the fastest.
But Timmy is the most handsome.
4. I like the blue sweater.
I think the red one is better.
but the green one is the best.
5. How much sugar should I add?
Only a little.
That's too much!
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:【图文】8AU1-Grammar1语法课件_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
8AU1-Grammar1语法课件
上传于||暂无简介
大小:34.06MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢notification
How Much Sugar And Salt Should I Eat Everyday?
How Much Sugar And Salt Should I Eat Everyday?
How much sugar and salt do you need everyday?Salt: According to Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2010, we can consume maximum 2,300 mg in a single day, which means that one can consume approximately one teaspoon of salt every day. But if you have high blood pressure, diabetes or if you are 51 years and older, then stick to less than 1,500 mg of salt a day.
trending now
150 SHARES
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Stay UPDATED with all that's buzzing and trending with indiatimes App!Sugar-free life 无糖生活
Can you resist cream cakes?
Vocabulary: Health and sugar 词汇: 健康与糖
I miss my sugar! I've decided to go on a diet to lose weight and I had to give up pastries and cakes. It's difficult because I have a sweet tooth and I love cream cakes.
收听与下载
Not having treats can be good for your health. I've heard that a whole family in South East England lived sugar free for a whole year after they found out their daughter had diabetes.
It wasn't easy. I don't go to bakeries to avoid giving in to temptation, but the family of five actually owns one. Jason Burt's business makes up to 3,000 cakes a week.
They were in shock when the doctor said that their 16-year-old Lucy had to check her blood glucose levels regularly and take insulin. He advised her to eat a normal, balanced diet, but the Burts went further and got rid of sugar altogether.
And how does it feel to live without sugar for a while? Jason Burt said that for a month they felt groggy. But later on it all changed. He says he feels "more awake" and full of energy.
And what about the Burt family business? It had to keep using half a tonne of sugar a week and any cook worth his salt knows that you've got to taste a recipe to know if it's right.
No problem there, says Jason Burt's wife, Clare. She points out that she's got lots of people offering to taste the cakes for them. The family is also thinking about selling more savoury products.
I wonder what makes us have cravings for sweet food. Many scientists suggest that we instinctively want sugar because it plays an important role in our survival.
The British National Health Service advises that the sugar we add to the food and drink we have every day should not be more than 10% of our calorie intake. This is on average 70g for men and just 50g for women.
I've decided to forget about the sweet taste of sugar for a while. As British model Kate Moss says: "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels."
1. What made it more difficult for the English family to give up sugar?
They own a bakery and it uses a lot of sugar.
2. Is this statement true or false? The whole family had to give up sugar because they had diabetes?
False. It was a choice. The only family member with diabetes was their daughter, Lucy.
3. How much sugar should a man eat a day?
According to the British National Health Service, no more than 70g a day.
4. Who would rather look very slim than eat treats?
British model Kate Moss.
5. Which expression means 'to completely stop having something'?
To get rid of something altogether.
Glossary 词汇表 (点击单词收听发音)
(常指能给人带来欢乐和满足感的食物)好吃的甜食
一家面包房
屈服于诱惑
均衡的饮食
虚弱无力的
直觉地,本能地
卡路里(热量)摄入量
骨瘦如柴的 (本文意思:吃什么也不如瘦的感觉好)}

我要回帖

更多关于 how they should do 的文章