哪位大神帮忙写几组英语对话吧,谢谢你的帮忙 日语

求大神帮忙看看这段对话翻译,有不对的帮忙改正下,谢谢。_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,139,537贴子:
求大神帮忙看看这段对话翻译,有不对的帮忙改正下,谢谢。收藏
A&B: 大家好,我们是国宝熊猫,很高兴见到你们。 C&D&E: 我们也很高兴见到你们。 C:我有几个问题可以问你吗? A:当然可以。 C: 大家把你誉为中国的国宝,这是为什么呢? A:因为我们这个物种是中国独有的,而且数量又是极为稀少,所以被人们誉为国宝。 D:你们平时喜欢吃什么呢?还有生活在中国哪里呢? B:我们主要的食物是竹子,也吃一些水果和蔬菜。我们主要分布在中国的四川省。 E:刚刚你们说数量稀少,这又是为什么呢? A:因为随着时间的推移和生存条件的恶化,我们的栖息地变得越来越小,而且受到人类和的威天敌的胁,我们的数量急剧减少,一度还快要灭绝。 C:那也太可怕了吧,那你们现在生活得怎么样? B:随着人们的保护动物的意识逐渐提高,我们的生活得到了很大的改善。人们建立了自然保护区。在这里有着充分的食物来源,而且这里没有天敌,所以我们的数量也有所回升。 D:看来我们人类应该积极采取措施去保护哪些濒危的动物,这样才能让我们的世界变得更加丰富多彩。 E:对,我们还要严厉打击那些猎杀野生动物的盗猎分子,为野生动物们创造一个良好的生存环境。我们应该多植树,为动物们提供一个安全的天然庇护所。 A:真的很感谢你们,如果人类和我们能够和谐相处,我相信我们地球会更加美好。 B: 嗯,真心谢谢你们。 C:不用谢,让我们一起努力打造一个美好的家园吧。
百度人工翻译年终感恩回馈,全场8折,新用户折上再减20元,低至0元。
A&B: Hello, we are the national treasure panda, nice to meet you. C&D&E: we are very happy to see you. C: I have a few questions to ask you? A: of course. C: we regard you as a national treasure of China, this is why? A: because this species is unique to China, and the quantity is very few, therefore known as the national treasure. D: you usually like to eat what? There is life where in China? B: our main food is bamboo, also eat some fruit and vegetables. We are mainly distributed in China 's Sichuan province. E: you just said that few, is this why? A: because as time goes by and survival conditions deteriorate, our habitat becomes smaller and smaller, and by the human and the natural enemies of Wei flank, our sharply reduced, also once nearly extinct. C: that's terrible, that your life right now? B: with the people's awareness of animal protection gradually increased, our life has been greatly improved. They established a nature reserve. Here is full of food sources, and there is no natural enemies, so our numbers have rebounded. D: it seems that we human beings should take active measures to protect the endangered animal, so as to make our world more rich and colorful. E: Yes, we have to crack down on those who hunt the wild animal poaching of wild animal, to create a good living environment. We should plant more trees, for the animal to provide a safe natural sanctuary. A: Thank you very much, if human beings and we can live in harmony, I believe that our earth will be better. B: Well, thank you. C: no thanks, let us work together to create a beautiful home.
这是老外老师布置的一个蛋疼的作业- -
与野生动物的对话。。。求帮忙改正,谢谢。
No thanks? Wrong, should be " You're welcome "
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或哪位大神帮忙编一段英语对话啊!1A and B are discussing whether they should be falcing so many tests and try to find the better way to learn.遍一段2~3分钟左右的英文对话~~谢谢~
A:Hi Danny,people always say that tests are the best method to improve your level.But I really dout it.B:Me too.You know my teacher always gives us lots of quizez every month,to be honest,I could hardly find so much time to cram each unit review at the end of the weeks.for I also have other homework to do!A:Yes I agree with you.I have met many people good at taking tests,but not really good at studying,they are not even interested in it!B:I hear that good teachers cultivate students by leading them,not forcing them.A.You bet.I also know that Interest is the best teacher.We have to get interested in it first,then you won't feel it a burden about the rest.B:I think we could give our headmaster some advices.A:Let's move!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码哪位大神帮我写出下面阿斯顿马丁英语广告词?谢谢了啊!!!!!_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,139,537贴子:
哪位大神帮我写出下面阿斯顿马丁英语广告词?谢谢了啊!!!!!收藏
我只要英语广告语,翻译我自己来,个别单词听不清楚。好了,先谢谢大家了啊!!视频来自:
百度人工翻译年终感恩回馈,全场8折,新用户折上再减20元,低至0元。
广告语在后半段。。
不要沉啊,谢谢!!
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 哪位大神有岛国的网站 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。