我们是你的tFpthe one什么意思思

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the Myers-Briggs personality type. For the Socionics INFp, see .
INFP (introversion, intuition, feeling, perception) is an abbreviation used in the publications of the
(MBTI) to refer to one of sixteen . The MBTI was developed from the work of prominent psychiatrist
in his book . Jung proposed a
based on the theories of cognitive functions that he developed through his clinical observations. From Jung's work, others developed psychological typologies. Jungian
include the MBTI assessment, developed by
and Katharine Cook Briggs, and the , developed by .
INFPs are driven by a strong sense of right and wrong and a desire to exercise their creativity, even if only behind the scenes. Their weaknesses may include sensitivity to criticism, poor organization, and low assertiveness[]. Keirsey referred to the INFPs as , one of the four types belonging to the temperament he called the . INFPs are somewhat rare, accounting for about 4% of the population.
I – Introversion preferred to extroversion: INFPs tend to be quiet and reserved. They generally prefer interacting with a few close friends rather than a wide circle of acquaintances, and they expend energy in social situations (whereas extroverts gain energy).
N – Intuition preferred to sensing: INFPs tend to be more abstract than concrete. They focus their attention on the big picture rather than the details, and on future possibilities rather than immediate realities.
F – Feeling preferred to thinking: INFPs tend to value personal considerations above objective criteria. When making decisions, they often give more weight to social implications than to logic.
P – Perception preferred to judgment: INFPs tend to withhold judgment and delay important decisions, preferring to "keep their options open" should circumstances change.
Further information:
According to Myers-Briggs, INFPs focus much of their energy on an inner world dominated by intense feeling and deeply held ethics. They seek an external life that is in keeping with these values. Loyal to the people and causes important to them, INFPs can quickly spot opportunities to implement their ideals. They are curious to understand those around them, and so are accepting and flexible unless their values are threatened.
According to Keirsey, based on observations of behavior, notable INFPs may include , , , , , , and
(self-reported to the test she invented with her mother, ).
According to Baron and Wagele, the most common
for the INFP are: , , and .
In his 1990 Ph.D dissertation, C. F. Gibbons of the
found that the INFP type was the most common among musicians. A 1973 study of university students in the United States found that the INFP type was the most common type among students studying the
subjects, with 30% of fine arts students and 26% of art education students being INFPs. A 1973 study of the personality types of teachers in the United States found that Intuitive-Perceptive types (ENFP, INFP, ENTP, INTP) were over-represented in teachers of subjects such as English, social studies and art, as opposed to science and mathematics, which featured more Sensing (S) and Judging (J) types. A questionnaire of 27,787 high school students found that INFP students among them showed a significant preference for art, English and music subjects.
A diagram of the cognitive functions of each type. A type's background color represents its Dominant function, and its text color represents its Auxiliary function.
Drawing upon Jungian theory, Isabel Myers proposed that for each personality type, the cognitive functions (sensing, intuition, thinking, and feeling) form a hierarchy. This hierarchy represents the person's default pattern of behavior.
The Dominant function is the personality type's preferred role, the one they feel most comfortable with. The secondary Auxiliary function serves to support and expand on the Dominant function. If the Dominant is an information gathering function (sensing or intuition), the Auxiliary is a decision making function (thinking or feeling), and vice versa. The Tertiary function is less developed than the Dominant and Auxiliary, but it matures over time, rounding out the person's abilities. The
is the personality type's fatal weakness. This is the function they are least comfortable with. Like the Tertiary, the Inferior function strengthens with .
Jung and Myers considered the attitude of the Auxiliary, Tertiary, and Inferior functions to be the opposite of the Dominant. In this interpretation, if the Dominant function is extraverted, then the other three are introverted, and vice versa. However, many modern practitioners hold that the attitude of the Tertiary function is the same as the Dominant. Using the more modern interpretation, the cognitive functions of the INFP are as follows:
Fi filters information based on interpretations of worth, forming judgments according to criteria that are often intangible. Fi constantly balances an internal set of values such as harmony and authenticity. Attuned to subtle distinctions, Fi innately senses what is true and what is false in a situation. With Fi as their dominant function, INFPs live primarily in a rich inner world of emotion. Ideally, they would like everything they do to be in congruence with their personal beliefs. They want to live a life as true to themselves as possible.
Ne finds and interprets hidden meanings, using “what if” questions to explore alternatives, allowing multiple possibilities to coexist. This imaginative play weaves together insights and experiences from various sources to form a new whole, which can then become a catalyst to action. INFPs engage the outside world primarily with intuition. They are adept at seeing the big picture, sensing patterns and the flow of existence from the past toward the future. Extraverted Intuitives also have a very entrepreneurial mindset. Ne users see possibilities of what could be all around them. They have a desire to make things happen and “put a dent in the world.” Extraverted Intuitives can get very excited about these possibilities, making them naturally charismatic. Ne users can be inspiring leaders that are catalysts for change.
Si collects data in the present moment and compares it with past experiences, a process that sometimes evokes the feelings associated with memory, as if the subject were reliving it. Seeking to protect what is familiar, Si draws upon history to form goals and expectations about what will happen in the future. This function gives INFPs a natural inclination toward "other-worldliness" and makes them more easily distracted.
Te organizes and schedules ideas and the environment to ensure the efficient, productive pursuit of objectives. Te seeks logical explanations for actions, events, and conclusions, looking for faulty reasoning and lapses in sequence. This function helps INFPs focus on external details, but being the inferior function, requires the expenditure of greater energy and is not as reliable.
Later personality researchers (notably Linda V. Berens) added four additional functions to the descending hierarchy, the so-called "shadow" functions to which the individual is not naturally inclined but which can emerge when the person is under stress. The shadow processes "operate more on the boundaries of our awareness…We usually experience these processes in a negative way, yet when we are open to them, they can be quite positive." For INFP, these shadow functions are (in order):
Extraverted feeling (Fe): Fe seeks social connections and creates harmonious interactions through polite, considerate, and appropriate behavior. Fe responds to the explicit (and implicit) wants of others, and may even create an internal conflict between the subject’s own needs and the desire to meet the needs of others.
Introverted intuition (Ni): Attracted to symbolic actions or devices, Ni synthesizes seeming paradoxes to create the previously unimagined. These realizations come with a certainty that demands action to fulfill a new vision of the future, solutions that may include complex systems or universal truths.
Extraverted sensing (Se): Extraverted sensing focuses on the experiences and sensations of the immediate, physical world. With an acute awareness of the present surroundings, it brings relevant facts and details to the forefront and may lead to spontaneous action.
Introverted thinking (Ti): Ti seeks precision, such as the exact word to express an idea. It notices the minute distinctions that define the essence of things, then analyzes and classifies them. Ti examines all sides of an issue, looking to solve problems while minimizing effort and risk. It uses models to root out logical inconsistency.
Most are assumed by the way they acted. Some are copied from Keirsey's site.
Christin Reardon MacLellan (2011). . Journal of Research in Music Education. Sage Publications, Inc. on behalf of MENC: The National Association for Music Education. 59 (1): 87 2015.
William Blakely Stephens (1973). . Studies in Art Education. National Art Education Association. 14 (14): 56–57 2015.
Earl P. Smith (1973). . Studies in Art Education. National Art Education Association. 14 (2): 35–46 2015.
Charles H. Sides (1990). . Writing on the Edge. Regents of the University of California. 1 (2): 33 2015.
Barron-Tieger, B Tieger, Paul D. (1995). Do what you are: discover the perfect career for you through the secrets of personality type. Boston: Little, Brown.  .
Myers, Isabel B Mary H. McCaulley (1985). Manual: A Guide to the Development and Use of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (2nd ed.). Palo Alto, CA: Consulting Psychologists Press.  .
Tested in a segment on The Late Show with Steven Colbert 9/28/15
Filatova E. , Искусство понимать себя и окружающих. ((Russian), The Art of Understanding Oneself and Others.)
Jones, Brian. Jim Henson: The Biography. Ballantine Books, 2013. p. 403.
: Hidden categories:[因你而在]one shot表达的是什么意思呢?求解_林俊杰吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,051,051贴子:
[因你而在]one shot表达的是什么意思呢?求解收藏
这是JJ最好听得英文歌,但不知道意思
票牛教你如何买到热门、便宜、真实的演出门票!
按字面来说是一次射击……
不管遇到怎样的困境,都要坚持自己的梦想,把握当下的机遇继续奋战,没有痛苦就不会有收获。
一炮打响。
一炮打响,,
人生中把握机会勇敢出手!
不成功便成仁。
这个问题我都不知道看过几个人发过这样的贴子了经验拿好
one shot...一战成名
就是要为梦想努力,奋斗,我最喜欢的一句歌词是If there is no pain,there will be no gain.就是没有付出就没有收获的意思。
最好听的明明是CINDERELLA!另外同桌给我One Shot的解释是solo……
最多的解释就是 一炮打响
oneshot吧~他的歌词是老林写的~歌词讲的都是these lights won't stop chasing after me.中是lights是指闪光灯总是追着他~歌讲述的是他自己,但我奇怪怎么mv却拍的驴唇部对马嘴
一战成名。
开一发……~~
其实我感觉cinderella更好一些...
Just one shot 就这一次机会Is all you got to make or break into your fame 让你一战成名Just one shot 就这一次机会They will lift you up and take you down the same 他们会把你高高捧起同时又狠狠踩在脚下Only got one shot 只有这一次机会 Will you give it all you've got Let it take you to the top Or will you bleed it out in vain? 你会奉献出你的一切好让自己站在巅峰或者徒劳地被榨尽血液么?Only got one shot 只有这一次机会Tell your heart to never stop 说服自己的内心永不停步Lock your eyes only on the spot 成为众矢之的时请紧闭你的双眼If there is no pain there will be no gain 如果没有痛苦便不会收获O Father please, I ask for Your mercy 哦 主啊 我祈求你的怜悯They judge me way before they even know me 他们在对我一无所知的情况下就对我进行如此的宣判O Father please, do you hear me screaming 哦 天上的父 您可否听到我内心的尖啸These lights won't stop chasing after me 那些刺目的聚光灯不会停止追赶我 I will not fall I will not crawl, I will keep on standing tall 我不会被击倒更不会爬在地上向他们谄媚,我会继续昂首前进'Til I'm strong enough to break this wall直到我足够强壮去打破这道围墙Oh~ I won't drown don't tie me down哦 我不会沉溺而亡不要给我套上枷锁Won't you just set me free您能否放我自由?It takes one shot to it strip away from me只需一次机会就能让我脱掉枷锁And O my Lord, I can't believe what I saw哦 我的主 我不能相信我所看到的You got one shot你有一次机会Just to make or break your fame让你一战成名Just one shot 就这一次机会They will lift you up and take you down the same 他们会把你高高捧起同时又狠狠踩在脚下Only got one shot 只有这一次机会 Will you give it all you've got Let it take you to the top Or will you bleed it out in vain? 你会奉献出你的一切好让自己站在巅峰或者徒劳地被榨尽血液么?Only got one shot 只有这一次机会Tell your heart to never stop 说服自己的内心永不停步Lock your eyes only on the spot 成为众矢之的请紧闭你的双眼If there is no pain there will be no gain 如果没有痛苦便不会收获Our father, who art in heaven 我们天上的父,Hallowed be thy name 愿您的名受显扬In thy name I pray you, to oh forever it remains 为您的名祷告,从现在到永远。I know you haven't left me but I'm feeling so alone 我知道你未曾离开我,但我却倍感孤独。When the darkness comes I shall never have to wait on my own 当黑暗降临我当永远不会独一己之力I feel so lost, my mind is going out of control我感到十分迷茫,
英盲来看解释的,哈哈,话说到底是什么??
这含义感情好!!
讲的就是两个杀手把他们老板杀了,林俊杰为了鼓励努力中的人,自己可以看看歌词翻译
为什么我想到了中枪
放手一搏?
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或一次听别人说起——接下来我要和你进行一个one on
one的谈话——请问,这个词组是一对一的意思
在沪江关注实用英语的沪友littlecandy遇到了一个关于职场英语的疑惑,已有2人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
一次听别人说起——接下来我要和你进行一个one on
one的谈话——请问,这个词组是一对一的意思
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
另:单挑。
—— 小胖99
一对一式的面对面单独谈话
—— furen072008
相关其他知识点你是我的唯一~ 的翻译是:You are the one ~ 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
你是我的唯一~
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
You are my only ~
You are the one ~
You are the one ~
正在翻译,请等待...
You are my only ~
相关内容&aAreyou sure to load defaul tconfiguration? 装载defaul tconfiguration的肯定Areyou ? & aLGNORE TEMPORARY LGNORE临时 & a乐之 Happy it & aSo how did know 如此怎么知道 & a狗比少联系 Dog compared to few relations & a但是我认为中国比美国更精致 But I thought China is finer than US & ahearted hearted & aLife is like a play, but no rehearsals, also do not have the replay, play has come to an end, the more can't go back to see 生活是象戏剧,但排练,也没有重赛,戏剧濒于结束,不可以更去回到看见 & ause coffee beans to wake up sleeping mushrooms 用咖啡豆叫醒睡觉蘑菇 & a他把车票给列车员看 He read the ticket to the train attendant & ano i do not anymore need that in life. why 没有我在生活中不再需要那。 为什么 & a电脑没有 The computer does not have & a他是很美味的 He is very the delicacy & a不应该只满足于现状 Should not only satisfy the present situation & aWhen it was time for the ride, felt knots in my stomach and almost changed my mind 当是时间为乘驾,毛毡结在我的胃和几乎改变了主意 & a稱讚 Commendation & astshop stshop & a我永远爱你!晚安! I forever love you! Good night! & aENTER POI DISTANCE 进入POI距离 & a在吗? In? & aa place nearby 即使知道要见面
you left me- Even if a place nearby knew must meet you left me- & aLove is strange. Because sometimes it becomes reason to live life and sometimes it becomes reason to leave life 爱是奇怪的。 由于它有时成为原因居住生活,并且它有时成为原因留下生活 & a你将给玛利亚买什么作为生日礼物 You will buy any to Maria to take the birthday gift & amit hurts y pride to tell you how do i feel mit损害y自豪感告诉您怎样我感觉 & achecklevelex checklevelex & a业务员 Clerk & aHow I was single 怎么我单身 & aalbumthumbs是什么意思 albumthumbs is any meaning & amy mother call to you but mother don't is listen about you 我的母亲电话对您,而是母亲不是听关于您 & a有时,我去游泳 Sometimes, I swim & a5.大型促销活动方案的制定及落实 5. large-scale promotion plan formulation and realization & ain terms of performance 根据表现 & a美好的 Happy & a美声歌曲 Beautiful sound song & a一周左右, About a week, & asagitar sagitar & a你离开的真相 You leave truth & abeggar 叫化子 & aSports Nutrition 体育营养 & aSteam must be running to play this game. 蒸汽一定跑演奏这场比赛。 & a来源于锡林郭勒盟 Originates in the Silingol pledge & aIt isn't a hard one. 它不是一坚硬一个。 & a大运会第一次举办,可我感觉我已经来过一次了,不知是梦里来过一次还是真的来过一次 Transports greatly meets the first time to conduct, but I felt I have already come one time, did not know was in the dream comes one time really to come one time & a诗情画意 Rich in poetic and artistic flavor & a陈列员 Exhibition & arespectful 恭敬 & a合同 Contract & a支付 Payment & alast weekend 最后周末 & a你是我的唯一~ You are my only ~ &My only one什么意思请你这句英语是什么意思
“我的唯一”
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 share one是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信