还剩3页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢Loading...
国家部委网站
全国省会城市网站
省直厅局网站
市州政府网站
县市区园网站
主办单位:湘西自治州人民政府 承办单位:湘西自治州人民政府信息中心(州电子政务办)
地址:湖南省吉首市人民北路58号求高手能很准确翻译这句话,谢谢_翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:51,374贴子:
求高手能很准确翻译这句话,谢谢收藏
one&small&step&back&to&where&we&started&.
一小步回到我们开始的地方。。。字面意思
不知道你原文是什么。。有上下文比较容易翻译准确。。。
或者;后退一点,回到最初。
让一步,重归于好。。。等等
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
One&small&step&back&to&where&we&started&
&&&&The&Apollo&missions&were&supposed&to&reveal&the&truth&about&the&Moon.&In&fact,&they&taught&us&about&the&Earth&–&and&ourselves&
&&&&In&July&1969,&soon&after&their&return&from&the&moon,&Neil&Armstrong&and&Buzz&Aldrin&were&shown&footage&of&the&world’s&reaction&to&the&lunar&landing.&They&saw&the&US&newscaster&Walter&Cronkite&wiping&away&his&&people&gathered&around&televisions&from&China&to&B&pavements&outside&TV&shops&crammed&as&people&watched&in&awe.&Aldrin&turned&to&Armstrong.&“Neil,”&he&said,&“we&missed&the&whole&thing”.&
&&&&That&comment&(reminiscent&of&George&Harrison’s&complaint&that&the&Beatles&felt&left&out&because&“We&were&the&only&people&who&never&got&to&see&the&Beatles”)&reveals&the&surprising&truth&about&the&Apollo&missions:&they&weren’t&about&the&Moon.&They&were&about&the&Earth.&
&&&&The&clues&had&been&there&from&the&start,&when&the&crew&of&Apollo&8&became&the&first&humans&to&leave&their&home&planet’s&orbit.&Orbiting&the&Moon&on&Christmas&Eve&1968,&fulfilling&dreams&as&old&as&mankind&itself,&their&real&wonder&was&not&at&the&dead&grey&planet&beneath&them,&but&at&the&vibrant&blue&globe&in&the&distance.&The&first&three&men&to&see&the&Moon&up&close&soon&realised&—&with&a&much&deeper&sense&of&reverence&—&that&they&were&the&first&three&men&to&see&the&Earth&from&a&distance.&Witnessing&an&earthrise&made&them&feel&humble.&They&read&the&opening&chapters&of&Genesis&to&a&worldwide&audience&of&millions,&signing&off&with,&“Merry&Christmas,&and&God&bless&all&of&you,&all&of&you&on&the&good&Earth.”&
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
&&&&Over&the&next&four&years,&Apollo&taught&us&what&it&means&to&be&human:&in&a&word,&restless.&Curiosity&is&never&satisfied,&it&merely&finds&new&targets.&Quite&how&quickly&the&shift&can&occur&was&learnt&by&Pete&Conrad,&the&third&man&to&walk&on&the&Moon&(and&the&first&to&fall&over&on&it).&Once&Armstrong&and&Aldrin&had&claimed&the&prize,&no&one&was&interested&in&Apollo&12.&Conrad&later&appeared&in&an&American&Express&advert&of&famous&Americans&nobody&recognised.&(Others&included&Mel&Blanc,&the&voice&of&Bugs&Bunny.)&Yet&in&many&ways&Conrad’s&was&the&most&interesting&Apollo&mission&of&all.&His&fellow&moonwalker,&Al&Bean,&never&the&most&naturally&gifted&astronaut,&compensated&with&sheer&hard&work.&Finally&standing&on&the&lunar&surface,&he&threw&his&silver&Nasa&badge&into&the&distance,&knowing&that&the&moonwalk&had&earned&him&a&gold&one.&But&as&they&flew&back&to&Earth,&he&turned&to&Conrad&and&admitted&disappointment&in&the&Moon&itself:&“It’s&kind&of&like&the&song&Is&That&All&There&Is?”&Another&timeless&truth:&achievements&themselves&aren’t&what&count,&it’s&the&fact&that&you&worked&for&them.&
&&&&When&Bean&returned&to&Earth&he&would&sit&in&shopping&malls,&simply&to&marvel&at&the&variety&of&human&life.&And&he&has&never&again&complained&about&the&weather:&“I’m&just&glad&there&is&weather.”&As&so&often,&a&journey&into&the&unknown&had&revealed&more&about&the&traveller’s&home&than&about&the&destination.&
&&&&Virtually&every&Apollo&astronaut&came&back&with&a&deep&sense&of&the&Earth’s&fragility.&Ed&Mitchell,&Moonwalker&No&6:&“When&we&see&ourselves&in&this&bigger&perspective&—&call&it&the&ET&point&of&view,&the&God&point&of&view&—&a&shift&takes&place&in&your&perception&and&you&start&to&think&quite&differently.”&Apollo&16’s&Charlie&Duke&describes&Earth&as&“hanging&in&space&like&a&jewel”.&“People&are&always&asking&what&we&discovered&when&we&went&to&the&Moon,”&says&Dick&Gordon,&of&Apollo&12.&“What&we&discovered&was&the&Earth.”&
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
&&&&The&discovery&gave&a&big&boost&to&the&nascent&Green&movement.&Sir&Jonathon&Porritt&cites&the&“deep&and&lasting&effect”&that&Apollo&had&on&“many&environmentalists&—&including&me”.&Friends&of&the&Earth&was&founded&in&the&same&year&that&man&first&walked&on&the&Moon.&The&inaugural&Earth&Day&happened&a&year&later.&Everyone&seemed&to&agree&with&Michael&Collins’s&thought&as&he&splashed&back&down&into&the&Pacific&with&Armstrong&and&Aldrin:&“Nice&ocean&you&got&here,&planet&Earth.”&
&&&&Politically,&too,&there&was&a&shift.&The&Earth&from&space&looks&just&like&a&map&—&except&without&the&national&borders.&Collins&remembers&people&of&every&nation&saying&to&him,&“‘We&did&it’&—&it&was&a&wonderful&thing.”&Ed&Mitchell,&on&his&way&back&from&the&Moon,&realised&that&“the&molecules&of&my&body&and&of&the&spacecraft&and&of&my&partners&were&manufactured&in&some&ancient&generation&of&stars&—&and&that&was&an&overwhelming&sense&of&oneness&and&connectedness”.&Inspired&by&the&landings,&René&Dubos&coined&the&phrase&“Think&globally,&act&locally”.&T&minus&zero&for&Apollo&was&T&plus&one&for&globalisation.&
&&&&Yet&despite&the&astronauts’&protestations&that&the&Moon&itself&was&a&letdown,&which&of&us,&given&the&chance,&wouldn’t&want&to&go&there?&The&Chinese&are&planning&missions&of&their&own,&and&the&commercial&investment&being&ploughed&into&space&tourism&proves&just&how&much&we&yearn&for&new&experiences.&So&much&so&that&we&resent&anyone&who&dampens&our&excitement.&
&&&&Pete&Conrad&used&to&say&he&was&prouder&of&his&work&on&the&Skylab&missions&than&his&walk&on&the&Moon.&“Some&people&even&get&mad,”&he&said.&“‘What&do&you&mean,&the&Moon&isn’t&the&biggest&thing&in&your&life?’&I&say:&‘Well,&it&isn’t’.&They&think,&‘Well,&it&should&be’.&I&say:&‘Why?&I’m&the&guy&that&did&this’.”&Maybe&life&is&one&long&“wet&paint”&sign:&you&don’t&believe&it&until&you&reach&out&and&touch.&
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
&&&&Certainly,&Dave&Scott,&of&Apollo&15,&thought&so.&Standing&on&the&Moon,&he&voiced&his&thoughts&to&Houston:&“I&realise&there’s&a&fundamental&truth&to&our&nature:&man&must&explore.”&Home&is&never&far&from&our&thoughts,&though.&How&many&times&have&you&looked&forward&for&months&to&a&holiday,&only&to&find&that&on&day&three&you’re&already&dreaming&of&your&own&bed?&But&when&you&return,&the&process&starts&all&over&again.&This&idea&of&life&as&a&perpetual&cycle&seems&particularly&comforting&in&a&recession.&Even&though&we’ve&overreached&(and&overborrowed),&and&been&reminded&of&some&home&truths,&we&know&that&one&day&we’ll&reach&out&once&more.&
&&&&When&Bean&retired&from&Nasa&he&became&an&artist.&His&paintings&of&the&lunar&landscape,&which&fetch&tens&of&thousands&of&dollars,&bear&the&lessons&of&his&time&as&an&astronaut.&Just&as&he&worked&hard&to&reach&the&Moon,&now&he&works&hard&to&perfect&his&painting.&“That’s&what&I&tell&myself&when&the&colours&don’t&come&out&right&or&it&hasn’t&worked&like&I&thought&it&would:&‘That’s&why&they&call&it&art’.”&
&&&&Another&of&Bean’s&thoughts&sums&up&the&very&essence&of&the&Apollo&missions,&indeed&of&all&human&travel:&that&it&isn’t&about&where&you’re&going,&it’s&about&who&you&are.&“Everybody&came&back&just&more&like&I&knew&them.&I&think&maybe&success&doesn’t&change&you&as&much&as&reveal&you.”&
&&&&Which&is&why&the&greatest&reason&to&celebrate&this&40th&anniversary&isn’t&scientific&or&environmental&or&&it’s&personal.&The&next&time&you&go&down&a&footpath&just&to&see&where&it&leads,&or&when&the&only&thing&that&will&stop&your&baby&crying&is&taking&it&for&a&drive,&remember&the&12&men&who&stood&on&the&Moon&and&looked&at&Earth.&As&T.&S.&Eliot&put&it:&
&&&&We&shall&not&cease&from&exploration&
&&&&And&the&end&of&all&our&exploring&
&&&&Will&be&to&arrive&where&we&started&
&&&&And&know&the&place&for&the&first&time.
向最初的地方退回一小步
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
真能折腾,自己参加翻译竞赛还来求助别人。。。
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
既然这样,就别参赛,深刻鄙视你
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
退一步,海阔天空
一招走错,全盘皆输
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
We&can&still&be&condult&for&the&good&Karma`谁能&帮我&翻译一下?
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
强烈同意!
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
千万不要找东方银地翻译公司,他们老板是个流氓!
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
(I&want&to&say&becareful&dawn&and&hurt&yourself,now&time&is&wrong&,place&is&wrong,&distance&is&
wrong..............)&
now&&I&con&&know&&your&&heart&&is&&bird&&that&&con't&&be&&close&&and&&con't&&stay&&on&&a&&place&
for&&a&&long&&time&.you&&want&&to&&fly&.you&&want&&find&&a&&tree&&to&&live&.now&&your&&dream&
cometure&&.he&&raise&&you&&up&.yiu&&always&&like&&that&.maybe&&this&&is&&yourself&.although&
this&love&&is&&unrealily&,you&&here&&,he&&there&&.it&&doesn't&&matter&&.your&&hear&&can&&have&
a&&tree&&to&&live&,you&&only&&need&&that&.oh&&you&&are&&a&&red&&rose&&,only&&need&&love&&you&
con&&come&&out&&,no&&love&&you&&will&&died&,right?&&no&&matter&&what&&I&&con&&konw&&you&&con't&&&
live&&in&&a&&calm&&life&.yon&&con't&&let&&your&&heart&&donw&&to&&study&.you&&only&&need&&his&
love&&except&&that&you&&con&&give&&up&&anything&,yonr&&further....and&&so&&on&&.
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 flew up 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信