带三样东西上岛的三年级英语作文文

如果只能带三件东西去月球,你会带什么?求一篇英文演讲搞
亲亲思密达de75
氧气、太空衣(防辐射)、固体食物(包括固体饮料和固体食物),你觉得还缺什么?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
挺有难度,
扫描下载二维码如果要进行一次野外宿营,请你列出你必带的三样东西,为什么?_百度知道我还知道一些精彩的广告词:有些什么?3个.不要英文翻译,物品名称.就是写三个广告词额
柒夜雪0023E
统一鲜橙多:多C多漂亮!特步,飞一般的感觉!下蛋公鸡,公鸡中的战斗机!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
美特斯邦威:不走寻常路神州行:我看行新飞广告做得的,不如新飞冰箱好 康师傅方便面,好吃看得见 智慧演绎,无处不在
--摩托罗拉
什么意思?
扫描下载二维码绘制一个自己喜欢的房间用英语写用3个以上不同的介词表示物品的位置,不少于三十字
iqVL51UL87
I am quite satisfied with my room. A long desk is on one side and A clothespress is on the other side. A big bed is in the middle of the room, which is between two bedstands. the book cabinet is in front of the bed, which is next to the wall. the wall is white and the floor as well. I just like this room with simple style.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码去无人岛.带三样物品 写作用 英语作文
Had you ever been asked about a odd question provided that you're living in a uninhabited island with three things only and what they're you were to take it to?By the time there're three articles must be brought up I supposed,a durable lighter,a sharp knife and a bag of salt.In such surrounding,Lighter would be used to make me a fire for not less than to warm up.Knife could help me to acquire anything I need.Some may hazily be wondering significance of third stuff --- a bag of salt,therefore I can show you what it's particularly for a simple reason that human is never lacking it too long to exist there with logically thinking,as well as drinking water.While the later,somehow,we'd eventually obtain but the former is obviously harder than.Last but not least,it's always right no matter where you're thrown down,what you should possess is not only an even-stronger body but also a sufficient wise brain.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 高三英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信