推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口哪位好心的英语高手帮我翻译一段毕业典礼贺词_百度知道
哪位好心的英语高手帮我翻译一段毕业典礼贺词
你从来没让我失望过。望你在告别了人生的一个终点后,因为我相信你是最棒的,你已经学业有成,我认为高中那段时光是最美好的时光,成绩不仅优异还经常能够拿到奖学金:
祝贺你圆满结业!
你亲爱的朋友,但是还记得临毕业前冲刺的那一年吗,所以你叫我姐姐,即将满载归来!那时我们是同桌,勇往直前,我为拥有你这样的妹妹而感到自豪,我相信你会将所有的坎坷经历换化为生活的动力,我总会更加的想念你,而且你在我心目中永远是最棒的,你的成绩总是那么的优异,但是你总能用微笑和坚强去化解眼前所有的困难,高中给我们带来多少美好的回忆啊,还记得你在大学的日子吗,有过欢笑也有过泪水!
我为什么这么说呢亲爱的鸥,继续开创另一个辉煌的起点!
现在。海外的生活也可能不是那么的舒心:“没问题,做为朋友的我从心里的为你高兴,你一定能行,无所畏惧,因为我们只能一年见一次面!
自从你海外留学之后!”显然,虽然你有高高的个子。还记得吗,我都会非常坚定的对你说,你的成绩突飞猛进,每当你对即将到来的事情没有把握的时候,最后以优异的成绩考上了沈阳市师范学院。虽然高中的时候起初你的学习成绩并不突出!
在我的生命中,性格又很合得来,我们在一起互相学习互相勉励,我想那是因为我结识了一位像你这样的好朋友?因为我们那时都是短发,但是因为你比我小,我的生命中因为有了你而丰富多彩
提问者采纳
your result always such outstanding!
Your dear friendDear gull . The overseas life also possibly is not such enjoyable,I thought that is because I knew one to look like you such good friend ,We in study mutually together encourage mutually , because we can only one year see surface:
Congratulates you to graduate completely: “does not have the question, but also remembers that one year which sprints before the graduation, I would even more to think of you,We were at that time share a table . Looks at you after saying goodbye to a life end point, I believed that you all rough experiences will trade change into the life the power, although you hs day, but is richly colorful, you have not let me disappointed, moreover you in my mind forever are best, I to have you such younger sister to feel proud.Also remembers, finally has passed an examination the Shenyang Normal school by the outstanding result!”Obviously, whenever you to soon arrives the matter which have not grasped,I thought that high school that section of time are the happiest time , the disposition very much compatibles, in my life because of had you, fearless, therefore you call me the elder sister, soon full load return? Because we were the short hairs at that time, the result not only outstanding also frequently can ats I from is you are happy, you cs time your academic record is not at first prominent, continues to found another magnificent beginning, your result progresses by leaps and bounds,Has laughed heartily has also had the tears,The high school brings how many happy recollection to us !
Why did I such say that but also remembered that you in university&#39! After your study abroad, I very firm to you will say, you already the studies had, will march forward courageously! Now, but because you are younger than me: Crag 给我一个最佳吧, because I believed that you are best. Although high school&#39, what does at heart for friend&#39, but you can always use the smile and strong melt at present all difficulties!
In mine life
提问者评价
你可能不是写的最精练简洁的,但却是写的最用心的,所以这个最佳给你,谢谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Dear gull:
Congratulations on your graduation perfection!
In my life, I think high school time is best, and I think it's because I met a friend like you, bring us many high fond memories! When we are together, we at learning to encourage each other, have also had tears and laughter in my life because you and rich and colorful. Remember? Because we are short, personality and click, although you are tall, but because you are younger than me, so you call my sister. Although high school at first not your grades, but remember faces of the year before graduation sprint, your grades improved by leaps and bounds, and finally with excellent performance of she...
Dear Gull:
Congratulations on your successful completion!
In my life, I think that period of time was the best high school time, I think it is because I met a good friend like you, high school has brought us many happy memories ah! At that time we are at the same table, we learn from each other with mutual encouragement, and there was laughter and there have been tears of my life because of you and colorful. Still remember? Because we are all the time with short hair, personality get along too well, though you have a tall man, but because you are younger than I, so you call my sister. Although the initial of your high school grades are no...
毕业典礼的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
学前教育论文写作的要求
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
学前教育论文写作的要求
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 git completion.bash 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信