写一份至某一旅游团的领导退休欢送词词。

一位教师对两基省检团的欢送词
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。请你写一篇英文欢送词MsJames是你在校的一位外籍教师,五年前从美国来到你校教英语,她下周三将要回国.回国前夕,学校将为她举行欢送晚会.请你用下面所给的提示词,并加以合理的发挥,写一篇英文欢送辞.次数90左右.欢送辞的开头和结尾已给出.提示词:friendly,strict,help,thankful(感激的),journey Good rvening,everyone!I"m very glad to show our thanks to Ms James.
娟妹纸丶黷
Good evening, everyone!
I’m very glad to show our thanks to Ms James. Ms James has been teaching English in our school for five year, and she is so friendly although she sometimes is a little strict with her students while helping them with their English. We all have built deep relationships with Ms James during these five years. Tomorrow, Ms James is going back to America. Here, let me represent our thankful students to wish Ms James a good journey. We all will miss you a lot Ms James. Thank you!
Thanks everyone.
除去前两句题目中已经有的 共81字.第二篇有多处语法用词等错误 并且, 欢送词适用于回国前夕, 他文中说next week不妥.
慎用第二篇.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码1请你就文中所写的某一个方面,用简短的语言写出感想.2在欢送希拉克时如果让你吟诵一首李白的诗1请你就文中所写的某一个方面,用简短的语言写出感想.&&&2在欢送希拉克时如果让你吟诵一首李白的诗表达感情,你打算吟诵的一首&&?(直接把诗写在横线上)
浮生如梦635
1请你就文中所写的某一个方面,用简短的语言写出感想.李白的声名远通海外2在欢送希拉克时如果让你吟诵一首李白的诗表达感情,你打算吟诵的一首 (直接把诗写在横线上)青山横北郭,白水绕东城.此地一为别,孤蓬万里征.浮云游子意,落日故人情.挥手自兹去,萧萧班马鸣.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码你将带领一个外国旅游团参观长城.请根据以下信息要点,用五个规范的句子写一份长城的介绍.2000多年特点:世界上最长的城墙,长6000多米建筑材料主要为石头、砖头,建筑作业人工进行主要用于预防外来入侵,每个几百米就有烽火台开头:Ladies and Gentlemen,Welcome to the Great Wall._______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
the Great wall is as old as time and has a history over 2000 years.The Great Wall is the longest wall all over the world.It winds it"s way from the JiaYu to YaLu river,reaching 6000meters.The construction was made up of stones and bricks and builted by thousands of works .The Great wall was built to protact our contry from attack ,so ,there are beacons every several hundred meters.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
the Great Wall was built
for over 2,000 years during the Spring and Autumn Period.it is the longest wall in the world,
the length was
over 6,000 kilometers. the Great Wall was built by millions of ...
扫描下载二维码答案Dear friends, May I have your attention please? I have an announcement to make. A student touring group from Australia is coming to visit our school on Friday afternoon, April 12. Our guests will arrive at 2:00 p.m. We are going to hold a meeting to welcome them on the playground at 2:10 pm. Everybody is required to attend it on time. After that , they will be shown around our classroom building, library, school-run factory and swimming pool. Last of all, a get-together will be given in the auditorium. There will be singing, dancing, music, games and exchange of gifts. Please take an active part in it. That’s all! Thank you. 点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题}

我要回帖

更多关于 领导退休欢送词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信