downwell攻略 well有低调的意思吗

well down 是什么意思? - 向下是什么意思?
| well down 是什么意思?
向下是什么意思?
用户:怀集佬
well down 是什么意思?向下是什么意思?
最佳答案用户:古味草在英语中,它意味着你做了很好的工作,在英语语言的意思是做的好。其它答案用户:KIRAKARAS错了,它做得很好的意思是:干得好!其它答案用户:Green20下来,做得很好。方式:干得好,更形 容工作,学习。做得好!其它答案用户:chenjun538做得好平均=无情做得很好!干得好!
& 2012 - 2016的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:复古画质新作《Downwell》近日登陆iOS平台_海外_游戏鸟
您的位置:&& >
复古画质新作《Downwell》近日登陆iOS平台
14:42&&&&&&来源:网络&&&&&&作者:弱水&&&&&&&&&&&&
游戏开发商Deveolver Digital在今天曝光了旗下一款复古画质新作《Downwell》,游戏将会在本周登陆iOS平台,感兴趣的可以关注下。
游戏讲述身为年轻宝物猎人的主角,为了寻找传说秘宝而在脚上装备所谓靴枪的武器,深入魔物聚集的地底洞穴的冒险过程,而且游戏还将会采取随机迷宫设定,当玩家每次进入迷宫探索的时候,迷宫内的地图构造与魔物配置都将会有不同的改变,让玩家每次进入都可以得到不同的游戏乐趣体验!
《Downwell》中只有3个按键,分别是向左、向右移动和跳跃,所以在快节奏的下井作战中非常考验玩家的操作能力,你需要控制伤害并有效地运用子弹才能走的更远,同时游戏还将支持MFi控制器,让游戏的操作体验更进一步。
游戏鸟官方微信
youxiniao(扫我)
每日推送最热最新的
好玩的单机手游
一款以视觉错觉为主题的解谜益智游戏,其核心的玩法与《投影寻真》相似。
育碧旗下的经典动作游戏,本色终究让移动平台的玩家看到了一款最接近原作风格的刺客信条
好玩的网游手游
剑灵正版卡牌手游来了!《战斗吧剑灵》以《剑灵》端游为IP的动作卡牌手游。
一款拥有丰富卡牌和深度策略的休闲竞技游戏,策略变化多样,竞技趣味十足。
游戏库推荐超好玩倾情打造的一款最专业的刀塔传奇资料大全,本应用涵盖刀塔传奇的最细致入微英雄数据资料,精心定制的英雄攻略和视频,独有的卡牌对比功能,福利满载的人气论坛,绿色免费无广告业界良心,实在是您驰骋刀塔传奇世界的必备宝鉴。
最新最快的游戏资讯,让你了解游戏第一手状况! 超赞实用的辅助工具,让游戏体验过程轻松惬意! 强大的公会交友系统和玩家社区让小伙伴们集结起来一同成长! 英雄推荐,副本通关,阵容搭配,远征心得,竞技场技巧,尽在超好玩攻略助手for《刀塔传奇》。to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Includes 20 Steam Achievements
Title: Downwell
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 15 Oct, 2015
Buy Downwell
“Falling with style.”
10/10 –
About This Game
Downwell is a curious game about a young person venturing down a well in search of untold treasures with only his Gunboots for protection. Make your way further and further down into the darkness filled with nasty creatures and mysterious secrets to collect the spectacular red gems scattered about the rocks. Step into precariously placed shops and buy some helpful items or level up between levels to battle well-dwelling monsters and uncover hidden caves filled with riches and relics. No two trips down the well are ever the same!
The Amazing Gunboots - The fashionable and lethal Gunboots allow players to unleash a torrent of firepower on the nasty creatures dwelling in the well and slow your decent with each shot.
Unique Weapons & Items - Get different weapons, shop for peculiar items and obtain powerful upgrades that all stack and affect the way you play!
A New Adventure Every Time - Each level in Downwell is procedurally generated, so no two trips down the well are ever the same providing a fresh new adventure each time!
Music by Eirik Suhrke.
Sound Design by Joonas Turner.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Memory: 1 GB RAM
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 200 MB available space
Additional Notes: Controller recommended.
Copyright 2015 Moppin. All Rights Reserved.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
685 people found this review funny
19.0 hrs on record
So, you're down here, unconvinced about whether to buy Downwell. Unconvinced that Downwell's shockingly fantastic gameplay recommended by several video game review publications at the price of three American dollars (or equivalent) is worth it.Let me tell you something:You're going to make bad decisions on the video games you purchase sometimes, but that's okay.You're going to look at something everyone enjoys, and listen to their recommendations to purchase that something. And you will purchase that something, and you will realize that it's not as great as you were expecting it to be. And slowly, you will eat yourself inside out over that purchase. Three months into the future, while you're sitting at a Subway eating a terrible sandwich, you will think: &Boy, that game sure did not meet my lofty standards&. A year into the future, when you're looking at the classifieds online for a job, you'll think &Boy, that game did not take the prerequisite amount of time that I consider to be a good game.& Five years into the future, when you're getting married, looking into the eyes of your significant other as the pastor reads the words that lead up to the kiss that seals your relationship in the eyes of your family, your God, and the law, you will think: &Seriously, what were the developers thinking? Am I on a planet of aliens or something? Why can't I find the video game that I like?& And you will throw off your covers in the night, fall down the stairs onto your face, screaming &WHY IS VIDEO GAMES BAD? WHY CAN'T VIDEO GAMES GOOD? WHY WHY WHY?& before you are carted off to the hospital, babbling about how the game that other people like isn't something you like.All I'm saying is, you gotta take a chance. You just gotta.Or wait for a ????ing Steam sale, you cheapskate. Just buy Downwell, it's good.
Was this review helpful?
28 people found this review funny
3.5 hrs on record
Downwell combines the never-ending sense of discovery of The Binding of Isaac Rebirth, the randomness arcade perfection of Super Crate Box and the extreme level of polish seen in Nintendo EAD most beloved creations with all the awesomeness and frantic intensity of Sega’s 90s classics. In the best Japanese game created in the last 30 years, that is as influential as the first Super Mario BrosWhen Shigeru Miyamoto designed the original Super Mario Bros in 1985, there was a true intentionality behind it of disrupting every single rule and convention to the date. The key to understand the design philosophy behind Super Mario Bros is the turtle in level 3-1. Until Super Mario Bros all in the Japanese games was about scoring, creating a small and enclosed world where every single element had a purpose.But Shigeru Miyamoto realized that he wanted to evolve the games to much more complex universes. Worlds not being restricted to a single screen. So for him, the scoring wasn’t the primal focus anymore, being only a second layer in its design philosophy.With Super Mario Bros, Shigeru Miyamoto had in his hands a perfect and memorable game for scoring purposes, an unforgettable arcade experience. But he didn't feel in the mood for creating games with restricted rules while he was working at the same time in its design for the ambitious universe of Zelda. So, he intentionally put a turtle in the level 3-1 that serves to achieve an infinite score, like a punk act of insurgency. A turtle that was destined to change the videogame history.And then, after 30 years of this murder of the classic arcade committed by Miyamoto, comes Downwell. That it’s not only a game so well constructed and that it’s so joyful to play as Super Mario Bros, evoking the same sense of magic seen in Miyamoto’s masterful creation. But that it’s also a game that like Super Mario Bros 30 years before, tries to revolutionize the Japanese industry turning it around every misconception and previous rule. In a certain manner, Downwell can be seen as an intent to reverting all the things that the influence of Super Mario Bros changed in videogame history. It’s infused with he same punk spirit of trying to break every known rule, the same spirit that we can see in the level 3-1 of Super Mario Bros.The game starts as a declaration of intent from part of its creators, saying to us that they know Nintendo history, that they love Nintendo EAD creations, but they also know that previously to the success of Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi was a fundamental figure to understand the history of videogames. The minimal color palette used in Downwell has the same philosophy that can be seen in the creation of the original Game Boy, when Yokoi was obsessed with the idea of suggesting things and evoking a broad range of sensations, via the use of a limited number of colors to suggesting abstract shapes that the player needs to reconstruct in his imagination.If Super Mario Bros was all about horizontality, Downwell centers its design in the idea of verticality. By looking at the original Kid Icarus, one of the most iconic Gunpei Yokoi’s creations. And the references to Gunpei Yokoi don’t stop there, as in the first level we can see enemies that resemble the original Metroids. But wen can also meet turtles that we can’t shoot, needing to jump over them. As if the developers want to say that they prefer a pre-Miyamoto world when the scoring was the most important thing and that they enjoy enclosed and simplistic worlds. But at the same time they also feel an enormous respect for the Miyamoto’s creations.But with Downwell being a love letter to Nintendo and Gunpei Yokoi’s creations, the game also has a mesmerizing sense of action and a frantic intensity in its shooting parts that it’s on par with Sega’s mid-90s greatest classics. Sometimes, playing Downwell you can feel this particular Nintendo magic, of a game in which every design concept fits perfectly creating a captivating flow. But also this sense of enjoyment and almost hypnotic trance that you could feel the first time when you played Sonic the Hedgehog. Or some of the most greatest Megadrive’s action titles created by emblematic studios like Treasure or the Konami team responsible of Contra Hard Corps.This Sega’s greatest classics feeling is emphasized with a brilliant synthetized soundtrack with some dissonant and noisy fragments that resembles Motohiro Kawashima’s compositions for Streets of Rage 3.And if Downwell looks at Gunpei Yokoi as a game designer, it also looks at Yokoi as the man making cheerful toys. Trying to be not only as fun as a toy, but also as easy to learn and enjoy as a toy. With a masterful control scheme designed with only 3 buttons in mind. Adding another disruptive note respect to Super Mario Bros. Because in Mario, with the act of jumping we ascend vertically. So it’s necessary to keep pressed the button. But in Downwell we’re most of the time failing, taking the brilliant decision of using the same button for jump and shooting purposes. Downwell has a control scheme so smart and intuitive, so precise and exquisite, that playing it becomes an unforgettable experience. One of these rare games that you can’t stop playing.And then it comes all of its masterful lessons in game design. It’s incredible how the creators have inserted so many variables in such a simple concept. Every enemy adds a new challenge and needs a different approach. Every weapon or item obtained in a random basis that looks at Super Crate Box, can completely modify the gameplay structure. You will never cease of discovering new weapons, new subtle and small details inserted in the structure of its levels, new tricks to improve your score. And the random nature of the game only increases this sensation of master class in game design. No matter its random structure, every single run in Downwell is perfectly crafted. Every element in its gameplay fits so well that you could not believe it until you play it.Cave Story and La Mulana were two Japanese masterpieces, extracting its greatness from looking at past titles and creating gaming concepts by imitating the classics. But I think that Downwell is a leap forward from past Japanese indie games. Because it not only looks at an amazing period in Japanese videogame history, but also looks at the contemporary occidental scene. Taking its influences from creators and studios like Vlambeer or Edmund McMillen. Resulting in a title that is destined to lead the actual Japanese scene, being its main referent. And a game that will be venerated for future indie creators to come.Downwell has become the most influential and industry-changer release coming from Devolver Digital since Hotline Miami.( The writer of this review is not an English native. So you should expect occasional grammar errors. I apologize in advance. )
Was this review helpful?
18 people found this review funny
1.9 hrs on record
It's like Nuclear Throne falling down a Metroid tunnel with Bayonetta gunshoes. For 3 dollars you can't go wrong.
Was this review helpful?
8.0 hrs on record
Downwell is a fantastic game for an exceptional price. I would pay 10+ dollars for this game, letalone the low price of 3.30 (CAD). Heck, I've even paid 60 dollars for games less enjoyable than this. It's a tough platformer/shmup with a brilliant graphics and a damn fine soundtrack. While at first the game might only seem OK, the game truly shines when you get a hang of it's combo system- previously &sorta tough& levels turn into heart racing ballets of bouncing off all kinds of crazy enemies and crossing your fingers that you don't get the laser.Seriously, screw the laser. It might seem overpowered at first, but that's exactly why I hate it.Anyways, i've only gotten to the second area of Downwell- but that's mainly because the game is extremely tough. But that's part of the fun, seeing how perfect you can get each area before getting so good at them you can tackle the next one. I'm not sure what the rest of the game is like, but unless the game shouts racial slurs at the screen in the last area I'm pretty sure i'll like it just as much as the beginning of the game.10/10 best virtual boy game i've ever playedEDIT: I take back everything I said about the laser, with gem recharge it's the best weapon in the game and netted me a 29 combo
Was this review helpful?
7.7 hrs on record
Incredibly responsive controls, tons of gameplay variety, and a super fun core concept that evolves and expands as you progress downwell :) A must buy for action game fans, and incredible value for money.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 downwell 修改 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信