我爱鸟语林,这篇短文重点介绍房间的英语短文了

我爱荷叶阅读答案 1、短文主要介绍了荷叶的( )和( )
很高兴回答你的问题短文主要介绍了荷叶的【光合作用】和【作为药材的功能】
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码假如你是dale请根据下面的内容提示写一篇五十词左右的短文介绍你及你家庭开头已给出不计入总词数_百度知道
假如你是dale请根据下面的内容提示写一篇五十词左右的短文介绍你及你家庭开头已给出不计入总词数
假dale请根据面内容提示写篇五十词左右短文介绍及家庭已给计入总词数
My family 我家庭I love my family, because I have a happy family.我我家庭,我快乐家庭.My father is an English teacher. His name is Jacky. He is thirty-eight. He likes playing basketball. What’s my mother job? Is she a teacher? Yes, you’re right! My mother is very kind and nice, she is thirty-seven. My mother is always laborious work. I love my parents!我爸爸名英语教师,名字叫Jacky.今38岁.非喜欢打篮球.我妈妈赶呢?名教师?.说!我妈妈亲切、友善,今37岁.我妈妈总勤劳干.我我父母.On Saturday and Sunday, I often go to the library and play the piano, My father go to play basketball. Sometimes, we watch TV and listen to music at home.星期六星期,我经图书馆弹钢琴.我爸爸打篮球.侯,我都家看电视听音乐.I love my family. Because I’m very happy to live with my parents together!我我家.我爸爸妈妈起!参考英文全文及文翻译: My family I love my family, because I have a happy family. My father is an English teacher. His name is Jacky. He is thirty-eight. He likes playing basketball. What’s my mother job? Is she a teacher? Yes, you’re right! My mother is very kind and nice, she is thirty-seven. My mother is always laborious work. I love my parents! On Saturday and Sunday, I often go to the library and play the piano, My father go to play basketball. Sometimes, we watch TV and listen to music at home. I love my family. Because I’m very happy to live with my parents together!我家庭我我家庭,我快乐家庭.本文源:作文带. 我爸爸名英语教师,名字叫Jacky.今38岁.非喜欢打篮球.我妈妈赶呢?名教师?.说!我妈妈亲切、友善,今37岁.我妈妈总勤劳干.我我父母. 星期六星期,我经图书馆弹钢琴.我爸爸打篮球.侯,我都家看电视听音乐.我我家.我爸爸妈妈起!抱歉没看提示内容给范文吧
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁西湖的绿短文重点介绍了哪两处绿?你最喜欢哪一处?为什么?
张涵宇116辉煌
我也在做这题,但我也不知道.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}