英语作文mike's clothespin store

4发现相似题【小题1】B【小题2】C【小题3】D【小题4】A【小题5】C
解析试题分析:本文叙述了这个商店里的所卖的东西有裤子、鞋、裙子、袜子和衬衫,表格列出了各种商品的颜色及价格,以便让顾客挑选。【小题1】细节理解题。根据表格中的内容可知一件裙子是32美元,一件衬衫是28美元,两件共计60美元,故选B。【小题2】细节理解题。根据露西喜欢白色,她有10美元。根据表格的内容可知只有一双袜子的价格低于10美元,故选C。【小题3】细节理解题。根据表格的内容可知人们可以在这个商店买到棕色的鞋,故选D。【小题4】细节理解题。根据表格的内容可知一条裤子是16美元,一双鞋20美元,因为布朗夫人有40元,所以可以买到这两件东西,故选A。【小题5】细节理解题。根据表格中的内容可知一件黄色的裙子是32美元,故选C。考点:广告类短文阅读。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
题型:阅读理解
【小题1】The babysitter will work _________ hours from Monday to Friday together.A. 6B.10 C.15D.20【小题2】The babysitter will usually work _________.A.in the morningB.in the afternoonC.in the eveningD.at night【小题3】What is NOT the babysitter's job?A.Reading books to the child.B.Playing games with the child.C.Cleaning the child’s house.D.Taking care of the child.
Miss Beauty’s
Clothes Store T-shirts&&
50% offTrousers&&
$ 5 one pairSkirts&&&&
Buy one get one freeYou can find us at
No.398 Oxford Street.Come and have a
look!Full Mark
Stationery ShopRulers&&&&&&
$0.5 eachPencils&&&&&&
now half priceSchool
Bags&& 10% off if you have a student&&&&&
ID cardWait for you at
No.21 Oxford Street!Yummy Noodles BarNoodles with chicken&&&&&&&
$2Nooodles with
beef&&&&&&&&& $3Coke&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
$1Deal(套餐)for 2 people:Noodles with
chicken, noodles with beef and 2
cokes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
$5Address: No.5
Downtown Street Telephone:New TechMeet us at No.1
New SquareIphone
5S&&&&&&&&& $658&& 5%
offSamsung Galaxy
S4& $618&& A free USBSony
Xperia&&&&&&& $525&& An earphone
for freeBlackberry&&&&&&&&&
$330&& A nice handbag for free【小题1】If you are hungry , you may go to_____.A.Yummy Noodles BarB.Full Mark Stationery ShopC.Miss Beauty’s Clothes StoreD.New Tech!【小题2】You can buy a new school bag at______.A.No.5Downtown StreetB.No.21 Oxford StreetC.No.1 New SquareD.No.398Oxford Street【小题3】If you want to buy a nice handbag for free, you need to buy a______cellphone.A.Iphone 5SB.Samsung Galaxy S4C.BlackberryD.Sony Xperia【小题4】Which two stores are in the same street?A.Yummy Noodles Bar and Full Mark Stationery ShopB.Full Mark Stationery Shop and New TechC.Miss Beauty’s Clothes Store and Full Mark Stationery ShopD.New Tech and Yummy Noodles Bar【小题5】If you buy a meal deal for 2 people in Yummy Noodle Bar, how much can you save(节省)? A.$1B.$2C.$3D.$4
Jim’s Timetable(课程表)Time Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday 8:00-8:45 Chinese Math English Chinese English 8:55-9:40 English Chinese Math English Math 10:00-10:45 History English Biology Math Chinese 10:55-11:40 Math P . E. Politics
Computer Geography 14:30-15:15 Biology Music Chinese History
Art 15:25-16:10 Geography Art Biology P .E. Class meeting 【小题1】Jim has _____English lessons every week.A. 5&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. 6&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. 7&【小题2】P .E. class begins at _____ on Tuesday .A. 10:00&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. 10:55&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. 14:30【小题3】Jim is having a (an) ____ lesson at 15:00 on Monday .A. music&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. geography&&&&&&&&& C. biology&【小题4】Class meeting is on _____ .A. Wednesday&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Friday&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Thursday&&【小题5】Jim has a computer lesson on _____ .A. Tuesday&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Wednesday&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Thursday&&
In junior high school in America, kids study English, writing, math, science, biology, music and art.At 12 o’clock, the students eat lunch at school. They have meat, vegetables, fruit, bread and a drink, but they like hot dogs and hamburgers best. American kids like sugar (糖), and after the meal they can have a small piece of cake.Students sleep (睡觉) for a short time after lunch. They begin classes at 1:30 in the afternoon. They go to school on weekdays and have classes for six hours every day and then return home.Parents let their kids play or watch TV until dinner at 6:00 p. m. After dinner, they do their homework. Sometimes kids and their parents have a family activity after dinner.根据短文内容,选择正确答案。【小题1】 What do the students like best for lunch at school?A.Meat and fruit.B.Hot dogs and hamburgers.C.Hot dogs and sugar.D.Bread and hamburgers.【小题2】In America, students go to school __________ days a week.A.4B.5 C.6D.7【小题3】The American kids usually have dinner_____ in the evening.A.at five o’clockB.at six thirtyC.at six o’clockD.at five thirty【小题4】Which of the following is NOT true?A.American students like hot dogs and hamburgers best.B.After lunch students sleep for a short time.C.The classes begin at 2:00 p. m.D.Sometimes students have a family activity with their parents.【小题5】The best title(标题)for the passage (短文) is ______.A.Favorite foodB.Junior high schoolC.Outdoor activitiesD.School life in America
Two little children come to a big city. Their names are Mike and Bob. They live with their father and mother. Their family is very rich. They have a driver and lots of servants. Mike and Bob are going to a new school. Their father says to them, “Mike and Bob, don’t say we are rich at school.” So they go to school. Their teacher says, “Hi, boys and girls. Today we write a composition about your family. “ So all the children write something about their families. This is Mike’s composition. “My name is Mike. My family is poor. My father and my mother are poor. Our driver is very poor and all the servants are very poor. “阅读短文, 选择最佳答案。【小题1】There are _________ people in Mike’s family. A.three B.four C.seven D.two 【小题2】Their family is _________. A.rich B.poor C.in a school D.in the country 【小题3】They have _________. A.a driver B.some servants C.two sisters D.Both A and B 【小题4】 The teacher asks the children to write a composition about _________. A.their school
B.their friends C.their families D.their life 【小题5】Did Mike say they are rich?A.Yes, he did.
B.No, he didn’t. C.Yes, he was. D.No, he wasn’t.
Hello Sandy,We have just returned form our holiday. We went with our friends,Edward Smith and his wife Tina, to the Yorkshire Moors. It is a beautiful natural park. There are lots of places to walk on the tops of the hills,miles of grassland with no people,just sheep and birds. Edward had just come out of hospital and he could not walk as far as before. However, this meant that we walked in the mornings, and then stopped at a restaurant for lunch each day before returning to the place we lived in. Edward and I slept in front of the fire all afternoon, while the ladies went for another walk. Very pleasant! I took lots of photos from the place we lived in, across the valley (山谷)below us, of the morning sunrise, and the mist(迷雾)in the valley. Also, in England, the old steam-powered trains are very popular. I took many photos of the train.Yesterday we had the first snow of this winter. It is very early. We usually have snow in January. It rained all day, then snowed in the evening .Today we have bright sunshine! Both Jenny and I are well. I don’t know if I told you, in the last e-mail , that Jenny is now working in a hotel. Although she has to work hard, people there are nice, and she is enjoying the work.Please write to us to tell us your news.
Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Victor【小题1】What can they see on the tops of the hills?&A.Sheep and birds B.Snow. C.Many people. D.Forests. 【小题2】Why couldn’t Edward walk very far?A.Because he didn’t like walking. B.Because he was in hospital. C.Because he was weak then. D.Because his wife didn’t go. 【小题3】What’s the season now?A.Spring B.Winter C.Summer D.Autumn 【小题4】Where does Jenny work now?A.In a computer company B.In the hospital C.In a restaurant D.In a hotel 【小题5】Victor wrote to tell Sandy _____. A.he just came back from his holiday B.Edward could not walk as far as before
C.they had the first snow of this winter D.how things were going with the holiday.
Birds live in the trees. Squirrels(松鼠) live in the trees. But do you know that some frogs(蛙) live in the trees, too?The tree frog is hard to find. It can change colors. On green leaves, it stays green. On a brown branch(树枝),it turns brown. Some tree frogs can change from green to gold(金黄色) or blue.Tree frogs have legs and wide feet. They have sticky pads(黏性的肉趾) at the end of their toes. These sticky toe pads keep the tree frogs from falling off the trees. Tree frogs have different colors and markings(斑点) on their skins. Their eyes are different, too. Some have green eyes, and others have bright red ones.The sounds they make are different, too. One frog makes a sound like a dog barking(狗吠).Another frog makes a loud noise like a snore(打鼾).There is even a frog that whistles(吹口哨)!【小题1】 According to the passage, these frogs are hard to find because________.A.they stay in treesB.they can change their colorsC.they have sticky padsD.they make surprising sounds【小题2】 The color of tree frogs on green leaves is________.A.goldB.brownC.greenD.blue【小题3】What sounds can the frogs make?A.like a dog barkingB.like a snoreC.like a whistleD.A,B and C【小题4】 Which of the following sentences is RIGHT?A.The tree frogs have different colors and markings on their skins.B.The tree frogs can’t make a loud noise like a snore.C.We can easily tell tree leaves from tree frogs.D.We still can’t find tree frogs if we hear a sound like a snore in the forest.【小题5】 The passage is mainly about________.A.the colors of a special frogB.the sounds of a special frogC.the eyes of a special frogD.something about tree frogs
Jim: Good afternoon, Peter!Peter: Good afternoon, Jim!Jim: Do you like computer games?Peter: Yes, I do.Jim: Let’s play computer games.Peter: That sounds good, but I don’t have a computer. Do you have one?Jim: No, I don’t. But I have a TV. What about watching TV?Peter: No, it’s boring. Let’s play tennis. I have two tennis rackets (网球拍) and a ball.Jim: OK. Where are they?Peter: On the sofa.Jim: Get the ball and rackets. Let’s go and play.Peter: OK. Let’s go.【小题1】Jim and Peter meet ________.A.in the morning B.in the afternoon C.in the evening D.at night 【小题2】What does Jim have?A.A computer. B.A tennis ball. C.Two tennis rackets. D.A TV. 【小题3】What does Peter think of watching TV?A.Interesting (有趣的). B.Relaxing (放松的). C.Boring. D.Great. 【小题4】Where is the tennis ball?A.On the sofa. B.In the box. C.Under the bed. D.On the table. 【小题5】What will Jim and Peter do?A.Watch TV. B.Play computer games. C.Play basketball. D.Play tennis.人教版初一英语第七单元测试题及参考答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
人教版初一英语第七单元测试题及参考答案
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用3下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢[八年级英语上册 课件:Unit 4 What’s the best movie theaterSection A-2_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档: