歌词it was time thatno no no

Better In Time中文歌词?_百度知道
Better In Time中文歌词?
 Leona Lewis - Better In Time   
歌词:   It's been the longest winter 这是最漫长的冬季   without you 因为你不在   I didn't know where to turn to 我不知道该去哪里   See somehow i can't forget you 没有道理就是忘不了你   After all that we've been through 但我们已经成为过去   Going ,Coming 来来往往   Though i heard a knock who's there no one我听见一阵敲门   Thinking that (I deserve it) 想着(我值得)   Now i realise 我现在才懂   that i really didn't know 其实我并不知道   If you didn't notice 如果你没注意过   You mean everything 你意味着一切   (quickly I'm learning) (我很快认识到)   To love again (all i know is) 再爱一次(我都知道)   I'm gon' be OK 我会过的很好   Though I couldn't live without you 只是不能没有你   It's gonna hurt when it heals too 痊愈的同时也会痛   Oh yeaah   (It'll all get better in time)(一切都会好起来)   And even though I really love you 尽管我是真的爱你   I'm gonna smile 我会微笑   cause I deserve to 因为我值得   Oooh(It'll all get better in time) oooh (一切都会好起来)   I couldn't turn on the TV 我不能打开电视   Without something there to 不需要什么东西   remind me 来提醒我   Was it all that easy? 一切都很简单?   To just put aside your feelings 就是将&我们&排除在你的感情之外   If I'm dreaming 如果我是在做梦   Don't wanna let 我不想让它   (hurt my feelings) (伤害我的感情)   But that's the path (I believe it) 但它已经是过去(我相信它)   And I know that time will heal it 而且我知道, 时间会使它痊愈   If you didn't notice 如果你没注意过  boy you mean everything 你意味着一切   (quickly i'm learning) (我很快认识到)   Oooh to love again (All i know is)(我都知道)   I'm gon' be OK 我会过得很好   Though I couldn't live without you 只是不能没有你   It's gonna hurt when it heals too 痊愈的同时也会痛   Oooh yeah   (It'll all get better in time) (一切都会好起来)   And even though I really love you 尽管我是真的爱你   I'm gonna smile 我会微笑   cause I deserve too ooh 因为我值得   (It'll all get better in time) (一切都会好起来)   Since there's no more you and me 自从你我结束之后   (No more you and me)   This time I let you go 这一次我让你离开   so i can be free 于是我也可以自由   And live my life how it should be 去过我该过的生活   (No No No No No No)   No matter how hard it is 无论有多困难   I'll be fine without you 没有你我也会很好   Yes i Will 是的我会   Though I couldn't live without you 然而我不能没有你   It's gonna hurt when it heals too 痊愈的同时也会痛   Oooh(It'll all get better in time) (一切都会好起来)   And even though I really love you 即使我是真的爱你  I'm gonna smile 我会微笑   cause I deserve to yes i do 因为我值得 是的我会   (It'll all get better in time) (一切都会好起来)   Though I couldn't live without you 尽管我不能没有你   It's gonna hurt when it heals too 痊愈的同时也会痛   yeaaaah Ooooh oooooh   (It'll all get better in time) (一切都会好起来)   And even though I really love you 尽管我是真的爱过你   I'm gonna smile 微笑  cause I deserve to…因为我值得
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌 歌词大概是这样的 但我找了很久都找不到There was a time when I was aloneNowhere to go and no place to call homeMy only friend was the man in the moonAnd even sometimes he would go away to Then one night as I closed _百度作业帮
求一首英文歌 歌词大概是这样的 但我找了很久都找不到There was a time when I was aloneNowhere to go and no place to call homeMy only friend was the man in the moonAnd even sometimes he would go away to Then one night as I closed
求一首英文歌 歌词大概是这样的 但我找了很久都找不到There was a time when I was aloneNowhere to go and no place to call homeMy only friend was the man in the moonAnd even sometimes he would go away to Then one night as I closed my eyesI saw a shadow flying highHe came to me with the sweetest smile Told me he wanted to talk for a whileHe said Peter Pan that's what they call me.I promise that you'll never be lonely.
爱瑞欣09LJ
Just One Last Dance - Sarah ConnorJust one last dance....oh baby...just one last danceWe meet in the night in the Spanish cafeI look in your eyes just don't know what to sayIt feels like I'm drowning in salty waterA few hours left 'til the sun's gonna risetomorrow will come an it's time to realizeour love has finished foreverhow I wish to come with you (wish to come with you)how I wish we make it throughJust one last dancebefore we say goodbyewhen we sway and turn round and round and roundit's like the first timeJust one more chancehold me tight and keep me warmcause the night is getting coldand I don't know where I belongJust one last danceThe wine and the lights and the Spanish guitarI'll never forget how romantic they arebut I know' tomorrow I'll lose the one I loveThere's no way to come with youit's the only thing to doJust one last dancebefore we say goodbyewhen we sway and turn round and round and roundit's like the first timeJust one more chancehold me tight and keep me warmcause the night is getting coldand I don't know where I belongJust one last danceOh'BabyJust one last dancebefore we say goodbyewhen we sway and turn round and round and roundit's like the first timeJust one more chancehold me tight and keep me warmcause the night is getting coldand I don't know where I belongJust one last dancebefore we say goodbyewhen we sway and turn round and round and round (When we sway turn around)it's like the first time(hold my tight oh my love)Just one more chancehold me tight and keep me warmcause the night is getting cold(the night is getting cold)and I don't know where I belong(don't know where I belong)Just one last danceJust one last danceJust one more chanceJust one last dance
扫描下载二维码Anderson的其他评论
······【 It Was Written 】【 英文 】【 1996 】
()'I made it like that, I bought it like that, I'm livin like that' (repeat 2X),]Kool Keith from the Ultramagnetic MC's 'Ease Back'[Nas]Yo; I never brag, how real I keep it, cause it's the best secretI rock a vest, prestigious, Cuban link flooded Jesusin a Lex watchin Kathie Lee and RegisMy actions are one with the seasonsA tec squeezin - executioner, winter time I rock a furMega popular, center of attractionClimaxin, my bitches they be laughinThey high from sniffin coke off a twenty-cent Andrew JacksonCity lights spark a New York nightRossi and Martini sippin, Sergio Tachinni flippin mad pieslow price, I blow dice and throw emForty-five by my scrotum, manifest the 'Do or Die' sloganMy niggaz roll in ten M3'sTwenty Gods poppin wheelies on Kawasaki'sHip-Hop's got me on some ol', sprayin shots like a drumrollBlankin out and never miscount the shells my gun holdI don't stunt, I regulateHenny and Sprite, I seperate, watchin crab niggaz marinateI'm all about tecs and good jooks and sexIsraelite books, holdin government names from NessMC's are crawlin out, every hole in the slumYou be aight like blood money in a pimp's cum'I made it like that, I bought it like that, I'm livin like that''I made it like that, I bought it like that, I'm livin like that.... for, you wack MC's'[Nas]Currency is made in trust of the MessiahI'm spending it to get higherEarth, Wind, and Fire singing reasons why I'mup early, trustworthy is a nine that bust earlySunshine on my grill, I spillRemi on imaginary graves, put my hat on my wavesLatter Day Saints say religious praiseI dolo, challenge any team or soloYou must be buggin out, new to my shit, home on a furloughAsk around, who's laid up, sharp and straight upMafioso, gettin niggaz wigs sprayed upSkies are misty, my life's predicted by a gypsyI'll one day walk into shots drunk off champange from SicilyThis be the drama, I'ma pause like a commain a sentence, paragraph's indentedBloodshot red eyes, high, yellow envelopes of lyeOpenin cigars, let tobacco flyCondos are tuneproof, we're looking out the sky's moonroofShittin like gin and prune juiceYo the system wants the coon's noose, hang em highCourtrooms filled up, it's off the hook while Ijust wrote a statement, like I'm facing twenty yearsin the basement - chilling on the via with Mumiafor wearin chrome - I told the judge snakes slitherlike Sharon Stone, but like Capone I'm thrown (yo)'I made it like that, I bought it like that, I'm livin like that''I made it like that, I bought it like that, I'm livin like that.... for, you wack MC's''I made it like that, I bought it like that, I'm livin like that''I made it like that, I bought it like that, I'm livin like that.... for, you wack MC's'[Nas]Lyrical, ly-lyrical mission..Lyrical..Yo the time is wastin, I use the mind elevationDime sack lacin, court pen pacinIndividual, lyrical math abrasionPsychic evaluation, the foulest nationWe livin in, dangerous lives, mad leak and battered wivesA lifestyle where bad streets is patternizedWise men build and destroyWhile the real McCoy dopefiend, named Detroit is still dealin boyCoke suppliers actin biasedCause rumors say that niggaz wear wires and we liarsBut every night the gat's fired, and every day a rat's hiredI still remain the mack flyest in the phat Kani, it's --, just the killer in me, slash drug dealer MCEx-slug filler, semi mug peelerDemi, bottles of Mo', yo simply follow me flowPut poetry inside a crack pot and blowrough holes for cracked out pussies and buttholesBring the G's and the D's roll, they can't touch thoseWhy shoot the breeze about it, when you could be about it?My degrees are routed, toward the peasy haired brick housesinstead of the fake medallionsRich niggaz transport in thousandsForeign cash exchange amountin to millionsDoors is locked, rocks is chopped, watch the cameras in the ceilingsTrick bitches catching mad feelingsPeelin off in the Lex Jeep, techniques is four-wheelinI bet it be some shit when we connect with StretchWhen we catch them sex niggaz with the tecs you blessed, wordSo now it's on, never wasted a slug,Time is money when it comes to mine, take it in blood'I made it like that, I bought it like that, I'm livin like that''I made it like that, I bought it like that, I'm livin like that.... for, you wack MC's' (repeat in background to fade)Yeah, Capone-N-NoreagaYeah, yo, offical Queensbridge murderersMobb Deep keep it real thoughMotherfuckin AZ yo'Mega, 'Mega, whateverScarlett O'HaraYo, Fox BoogieEast New YorkGambo, BrownsvilleWizard, Fort RockawayBig JerseyConnecticut, D.C., SudanV.A. ?? N.C., L.A.So on and so on...Big Ha, Houston Fifth WardBlack Ed, keep it real Moe..
()[Nas]Motherfuckin Dre![Dre]AHHHHHHH![Nas]Whassup my nigga?[Dre]Sup NAS?[Nas]Chillin God[Dre]Niggaz is up in here hittin some of this CHRONIC nigga[Nas]Yeah and this chocolate over hereThey mixed this shit up[Dre]Nigga hit some of this shit nigga[Nas]Yeah, lemme get thatI'm tired of these niggaz, niggaz stealin beatsAnd niggaz is stealin, your whole techniques and shitNiggaz wanna take everything from a nigga man[Dre]Yeah yeah yo Nas it's like this man('Nas is coming..')Niggaz can't do it like I do it, d'yaknahmsayin?Just like niggaz can't do what you do('Nas is coming..')[Nas]Right, right[Dre]You know, can't nobody fuck with this('Nas is coming..')You know all these niggaz out here just..('Nas is coming..')talkin this East coast West coast bullshitNiggaz need to kill that shit('Nas is coming..')and make some money, y'know?[Nas]WORD!('Nas is coming..')[Dre]Fuck it[Nas]What is it, what is it God?('Nas is coming..')[Dre]Let's get together, make some fuckin music[Nas]Right, that's what I'm sayin, that's what I'm sayin[Dre]and get PAID, and just.. let that be it('Nas is coming..')All these niggaz talkin all this bullshit('Nas is coming..')better sit back, and watch what happens('Nas is coming..')[Nas]The Golden Child chop that ass up, you was holdin outLet the streets be the court - and corners hold the trialFatal not fictitiousI rock the cable 86 ??, foreign cars young with crazy bitchesMad smoke makes me able to quoteSolicitin, ill editions of that Murder I WRoteA provocative plan, can bring a knot to my handAs the pyramids that stand on top of the sandIn the heat of the moment, like Farrakhan said, we need atonementBulletproof glass, S-classes, chrome kitted upCali ?? lit it upI didn't get touched checking my nuts, I stood up and lit a DutchClutchin gats quick to bustBut knowin how these niggaz tattleI sneak move get the drop, one shot, without the gun battleSo when you run the lead travelI come through it's tabooNinety-six ways made to clap youChorus: *unknown singers*Nas is comin, Nas is cominNas is comin.. (Nasty Nas is comin) Nas is cominNas is comin, Nas is cominNas is comin.. (Nasty Nas is comin) Nas is comin[Nas]In the black limo, Jack Daniels through the cracked windowI spot the fake, red dot his face, like a HinduSnatched the symbol, tied his hands tooMake examples, substantial amounts you owe, to the famCrew, Firm affliation, paper chasinChips glossy, rich Pablo EscabanoSophisticado, Blazin hollows like SaddlesRap apostle, nacho cheese, I'm Castrocompared to these niggaz who swear to be realbut impostors to Hoffa, Nas plague killsCountin bills to send to all my jail niggaz who fellFrom New York to L.A., Q.B. to C.P.T. for G.P.A hundred G cars, Garcia Vegas cigarsKani shit, mad jiggyThe clout, murder material serial scratched outMy name's passed out like it's somethin venerealbut back in stereoChorus[Nas]From childbirth to hearses, flow like the Nile cover surfaceI bit the fruit from the SerpentApocalyptic, get bent, stay spliftedControl the rap game you got it twistedDr. Dre way the 'Bridge say, shake dice and kiss itSip Crist', push the six with biscuitJeep full of chickens, pull up beside, have a listen y'all, Nas y'allFly gangsta, wavy hair teeth chipped inMy shit bump, in the courtroom drunk, links truckrocky bracelet, cognac kernel never chase itRap hero, black DeNiroFederal Bureau, tapped my line and got zeroRap pro, diamond roll, hustlin low -pro-file, white gold style, rakin bloody dough by the pileShot down, still alive he strugglin for the phoneFo'-fo' blow him, when homicide comes, these three words are sungChorus 2X[Dre]Check this outIt's Nasty Nas, and Dr. DreHahaha, East meets WestThat's how we makin it happenThat's how it goes down for the nine-sixAiyyo Nas let's get this moneyLet's get paidSit back and watch all these motherfuckin clowns out hereriffin and beefin about this BULLSHITYo, hehWhile they doin all thatwe just gon' kick back with these honies, this CristalHah, and party to the year 2GChorus[Dre - speaking over chorus]Hehehe, that's right, that's rightYeah, Nasty Nas, Dr. DreMakin it happen
()Intro:Nas (Lauryn Hill singing in the background)Life..... I wonder....Will it take me under.... I don't knowVerse One: NasImagine smoking weed in the streets without cops harassinImagine going to court with no trialLifestyle cruising blue behind my watersNo welfare supporters more conscious of the way we raise our daughtersDays are shorter, nights are colderFeeling like life is over, these snakes strike like a cobraThe world's hot my son got not evidentlyIt's elementary, they want us all gone eventuallyTrooping out of state for a plate knowledgeof coke was cooked without the garbage we'd all have the top dollarsImagine everybody flashin, fashionDesigner clothes, lacing your click up with diamond voguesYour people holdin dough, no paroleNo rubbers, go in raw imagine law with no undercoversJust some thoughts for the mindI take a glimpse into timewatch the blimp read 'The World Is Mine'Chorus: Lauryn Hill, NasIf I ruled the world Imagine thatI'd free all my sons, I love em love em babyBlack diamonds and pearls Could it be, if you couldbe mine, we'd both shineIf I ruled the world Still livin for today, inthese last days and timesVerse Two: NasThe way to be, paradise like relaxin black, latino and anglo-saxonArmani exchange the reinsCash, Lost Tribe of Shabazz, free at lastBrand new whips to crash then we laugh in the iller pathThe Villa house is for the crew, how we doTrees for breakfast, dime sexes and Benz stretchesSo many years of depression make me visionThe better livin, type of place to raise kids inOpen they eyes to the lies history's told foulBut I'm as wise as the old owl, plus the Gold ChildSeeing things like I was controlling, click rollinTrickin six digits on kicks and still holdinTrips to Paris, I civilized every savageGimme one shot I turn trife life to lavishPolitical prisonner set free, stress freeNo work release purple M3's and jet skisFeel the wind breeze in West IndiesI make Coretta Scott-King mayor the cities and reverse themes to WilliesIt sounds foul but every girl I meet to go downtownI'd open every cell in Attica send em to AfricaChorus: Lauryn Hill, NasIf I ruled the world Imagine thatI'd free all my sons, I love em love em baby更多更详尽歌词 在 Black diamonds and pearls Could it be, if you couldbe mine, we'd both shineIf I ruled the world Still livin for today, inthese last days and timesAnd then we'll walk right up to the sunHand in handWe'll walk right up to the sunWe won't landWe'll walk right up to the sunHand in handWe'll walk right up to the sunWe won't landVerse Three: NasYou'd love to hear the story how the thugs live in worryDuck down in car seats, heat's mandatoryRunnin from Jake, gettin chased, hunger for papesThese are the breaks many mistakes go down out of stateWait, I had to let it marinate we carry weightTryin to get laced, flip the ace stack the safeMillionaire plan to keep the gat with the cop cameraMakin moves in Atlanta, back and forth scramblerCause you could have all the chips, be poor or richStill nobody want a nigga havin shitIf I ruled the world and everything in it, sky's the limitI push a Q-45 InfinitIt wouldn't be no such thing as jealousies or B FeloniesStrictly living longevity to the destinyI thought I'd never see but reality struckBetter find out before your time's out, what the fuck???Chorus: Lauryn Hill, NasIf I ruled the world Imagine thatI'd free all my sons, I love em em babyBlack diamonds and pearls Could it be, if you couldbe mine, we'd both shineIf I ruled the world Still livin for today, inthese last days and timesIf I ruled the world, if I ruled, if I ruled Imagine thatI'd free all my sons, if I ruled, if I ruledI love em love em babyBlack diamonds and pearls, black dimaonds Could it be, if you couldblack diamonds be mine, we'd both shineIf I ruled the world Still livin for today, inthese last days and timesIf I ruled the world, if I ruledif I ruled, I'd free all my sonsblack diamonds, I love em love em babyBlack diamonds and pearls, if I ruledIf I ruled the worldIf I ruled the worldI love em love em baby!!更多更详尽歌词 在
()*click* *dialtone* *numbers being dialed**phone rings, is picked up right away*[G1]HELLO?![G2]Whassup girl..[G1]Ain't nothin - this nigga in here stressintalkin that old off the wall back to Africa shit again[G2]What, that God Body shit?[G1]Yeah, that dumb shitI'm tryin to get up OUTTA here[G2]I hear that.. but yo, you know the spot is pumpin tonight[G1]Word f'real where?[G2]You know, where the real niggaz is poppin the CristalNOT THAT WHITE STUFF![G1]Ha hah! Word where the real niggaz at?[JoJo Hailey]Listen.. to reasonPretty baby baby listen..[Nas]A young wild beautiful love childYou like them thug style link rockin, then mink coppinHit you on the sink a hundred dollar drink poppinThe head'll make you take him shoppin, a foul doctrineReminiscent of my first time up in a chickYou was innocent, but now you rent-a-dick, wear the tightest shitChanel lookin real, airbrushed nailsHit the gym, hit the scales, heaven-sent but negligent (so fine..)To see a prophecy, your ebony tone is lockin meThe way you moan make me daydream of you on top of meWishin I
but you juggleway too many Willies all in one handYou wanna run up in clubs, gettin rubbed onNiggaz pull your hair, shake your fat rearGet your fuck on - followin week, you back thereBut what you stuck on, weed, clowns and carsPuffin with some lil nigga, husband not knowin she's outCould you believe Eve, Mother Earth of the seasNiggaz thirst you, you just let em hurt you and leaveWhat up mah, frontin like you naivePusherman's whip, callin police when you flipCan't understand it, yo it should be a throne for usBut for now that's a whole different zone from us, word!Chorus: JoJo HaileyDiamonds all shinin, lookin all finePretty little face, get a little highYoung girl stugglin, tryin to surviveMother of the Earth, she made you and IJust tired of playin the same ol' gamesMessin with my mind, emotional thangsAnd there goes.. a black girl.. lost[Nas]Like Isis, she got you heartbroke and felt lifelessGrow up girl instead you want revenge so now you act the nicestto who'sever gettin down and triflessTo get his mind all you do is give him somethin pricelessCause in time he'll realize the thighs is all he needsMore than weed, then you hit him off with lies and greed (deceit, yeah)There you go again, startin wars, makin me more yoursSeem to get a kick out of keepin me on all foursFace glistenin, I'm addicted to youOriginal, Wisdom Body got me picturin youIgloos of ice trickin on you, you never listento this nigga spendin Franklins on tennis ankletsMust've had a bad deal in the past thoughCan't even keep it real with a nigga with cash flowSay men are all the same, what we need to do is break this chainYou got a job part-time and school's your night thingWith dreams to settle down, it ain't far from nowYou gettin interviewed, but your boss is into gettin screwedTypical day that the black girl seesComin home wantin more from a college degreeChorus[Nas]Where are you focused, on legit niggaz and where the coke isNice and Thug Life niggaz, yo you seem hopelessYour value - too much to be measured, I wonder how youcould ever be played, your pussy worth gold amountin tomore than the world, but not knowin nothin about youYou leavin the crib, takin all your kids out todrop them off, lettin some nigga knock you offSo hot and soft, that's the same thing that got you lost (you should be ashamed)Growin up seein it, it should remind you, you bein lied toEverything that move be inside youSacred as you are, left with these wannabes to guide youI watched you, hard to knock you, I tried not toThey spot you out dancin topless in your drawersDamn look, there goes a black girl lost[JoJo Hailey]You should be ashamed of yourselfThe way you carry yourselfThe way you hang out all night longDoin silly things that is wrongBlack girl.. *fades out*
()Intro:AZThis is what... this what they want huh?This is what it's all about..What? Time to take Affirmative Action sonThey just don't understand, youknowImean?Niggaz comin sideways thinkin stuff is sweet man更多更详尽歌词 在 Yknahmean?Niggaz don't understand the four devils:Lust.. Envy.. Hate.. JealousyWicked niggaz man[AZ the Visualiza]Yo, sit back relax catchin contacts, sip your cog-nacAnd let's all wash this money through this laundry matSneak attack, a new cat sit back, worth top dollarIn fact, touch mines, and I'll react like a RottweilerWho pull the late, we play for high stakes at gunpointCatch em and break, undress em tie em with tape, no escapeThe Corleone, fettucini CaponeRoam in your own zone or get kidnapped and clapped in your domeWe got it sewn, The Firm art of war is unknownLower your tone, face it, homicide cases get blownAristocrats, politickin daily with diplomatsSee me I'm an official mack, Lex Coupe triple black[Cormega]Criminal thoughts in the blue Porsche, my destiny's to be the new bossThat nigga Paulie gotta die - he too softThat nigga's dead on, a key of her-oin, they found his head onthe couch with his dick in his mouth, I put the hit outYo, the smoothest killer since Bugsy, bitches love meAnd Queens where my drugs be, I wear Guess jeans and rugbiesYo my people from Medina they will see youwhen you re-up on your heater all your cream go betweeen usReal shit, my Desert Eagle got a ill gripI chill with, niggaz that hit Dominican spots and steal bricksMy red beam, made a dread scream, and sprayed a Fed teamCorleone be turnin niggaz to fiendsU-Conn's and ninja black Lexus, 'Mega the pretty boywith mafia connections it's The Firm nigga set it[Nas]Yo, my mind is seein through your design like blind furyI shine jewelry sippin on crushed grapes, we lust papesand push cakes inside the casket at Just wakeIt's sickenin, he just finished biddin upstateAnd now the projects, is talkin that somebody gotta die shitIt's logic, as long as it's nobody that's in my cliqueMy man Smoke, know how to expand coke, and Mr. CoffeeFeds cost me two mill' to get the system off me'Life's a Bitch,' but God-forbid the bitch divorce meI'll be flooded with ice so hellfire can't scorch meCuban cigars meetin Foxy at DemarsMovin cars, your top papi Senor Escobar[Foxy Brown]In the black CamaroFirm deep all my niggaz hail the blackest sparrowWallabee's be the apparelThrough the darkest tunnel, I got visions of multimillionsin the biggest bundle, in the Lex pushed by my nigga JungleHe money bags got Moet, Sean DonBundle of sixty-two, they ain't got a clue what we about to doMy whole team we shittin hard like CzarSosa, Foxy Brown, Cormega, and EscobarI keep a fat marquis piece, laced in all the illest snake skinArmani sweaters Carolina HebreraBe The Firm baby, from BK to the 'BridgeMy nigga Wiz, operation Firm Biz, so what the deal isI keep a phat jew-el, sippin Crist-iesSittin on top of fifty grand in the Nautica Van, uhh!We stay incogni' like all them thug niggaz in MarcyThe Gods, they praise Allah with visions of GandhiBet it on, my whole crew is Don JuanOn Cayman Island with a case of Cristal and Papa Chula spokeNigga with them Cubans that snort cokeRaw though, an ounce mixed wit leak that's pure thoughFlippin the bigger picture, the bigger nigga with the cheddarWas mad dripper, he had a fuckin villa in ManillaWe got to flee to Panama, but wait it's half and halfKeys is one and two-fifth, so how we flipThirty-two grams raw, chop it in half, get sixteen, double it times threeWe got forty-eight, which mean a whole lot of creamDivide the profit by four, subtract it by eightWe back to sixteen, now add the other two that 'Mega bringin throughSo let's see, if we flip this other keyThen that's more for me, mad coke and mad leakPlus a five hundred, cut in half is two-fiftyNow triple that times three, we got three quarters of another keyThe Firm baby, volume one uhh..
()[Nas]They never realized, how real Nas, is so decisiveIt's just the likeness, of Isrealites mist, that made me write thisA slight twist, of lime rhyme, be chasin down your prime timeFood for thought or rather mind wineThe Don Juan, features the freak shit, my thesison how we creep quick, fuckin your wife that ain't so secretIt's mandatory - see that pussy, they hand it to meI got no game, it's just some bitches understand my storyThere ain't no drama that my niggaz never handle for meMy gator brand is Maurry, walkin through rough land before mewhere the snakes put a smile on they face, hopin and prayin I'm stuckScopin they lay in the cut, weighin my luckPlayer haters play this in cell blocks and rock stagesWinkin at some females cops with cocked gaugesReally it's papers I'm addicted to, wasn't for rap then I'll be stickin youThe mag inside the triple gooseFace down on the floors, the routineDon't want hear nobody blow steam, just cream or it's a smoke screenImagine that - that's why I hardly kick the braggin rapsI zone, to each his own and this ghetto inhabitantChorus: Nas and Foxy Brown (repeat 2X)Watch dem niggas that be close to youAnd make sure they do what they supposed to doCause you know they be thinkin about smokin youNever personal, nowadays, it's the ways[Nas]Now how can I perfect this (uhh, what)livin reckless, die for my necklaceCrime infected, drivin a Lexus with a death wishJettin, checkin my message on the speakerBoppin to Mona Lisa brown reefer, ten G's, gun and my VisaCD crankin, doin ninety on the Franklin-D-RooseveltNo seat belt, drinkin and thinkinMy man caught a bad one son, niggaz is frightenedSecret indictments, adds on to one seekin enlightmentMy Movado says seven, the God hour, that's if you followtraditions started by the school not far from the ApolloMy 'Fuck Tommorrow' motto through the eyes of PabloEscobar the desperado - word to Custom AutoChorus: Nas and Foxy BrownGot to watch dem niggas that's close to youAnd make sure they do what they supposed to doCause you know they be thinkin about smokin youNever personal, nowadays, it's the waysWatch dem niggas that's close to youAnd make sure they do what they supposed to doCause you know they be thinkin about smokin youNever personal, nowadays, it's the ways[Nas]Some niggaz watch you (uh) see you when you think on the lowAin't hard to spot you, you swore to keep it real after you blowThree ki's, new V's, went to Anguilla with your hoeStayed around the hood, smoothest cat, gettin the doughThem old timers, advise you to them problems that's aheadDrama with the Feds, not listenin just bobbin your headYour Roley shinin, thinkin to yourself nobody's takin mineAt the same time, your hoe is gettin snatched from behindPut in the van, where's the hundred grand, script in her handFrom all the ice, wouldn't you know -- you knew these niggaz all your lifeWhat made them mark you victim, you fucked up somehwere down the linenow they had to target your WisdomShe took em to your place, straight to your safeYou doubted it could happen sick of yappinDump in your ride, headed to your sidePuffin ganja get to your crib, can't find herJust a reminder shit and have your stash house where you crash outCoulda passed out, your coke was gone, now you assed outDead bitches tell no lies, you should use your eyesChorus: Nas and Foxy BrownGot to watch dem niggas that's close to you (uhh)And make sure they do what they supposed to do (what, hah)Cause you know they be thinkin about smokin you (mmm)Never personal, nowadays, it's the waysWatch dem niggas that's close to you (uhh)And make sure they do what they supposed to doCause you know they be thinkin about smokin you (uh-huh)Never personal, nowadays, it's the ways(uhh)
()[Nas]Uhh.. (yeah, yeah, yeah)Q.B. since 1933 (know dat)To nine-six (nine-six motherfucker)Check the shit[Havoc]Nine-sixEscobar 600[Nas]Check the shitMy mindset, son got wet, I'm vexed reallyThey snatched off his Rolex, smacked his bitch sillyWhy niggaz actin illy word to Will he bout to feel itI feel it, he shoulda been dealt wit itThem niggaz sour, they put to much flour in they cokeAnd got the nerve to wonder WHY THEY BROKEWhile we was gleamin, niggaz was scheaminSeen the ill Beamers beaminTriple-beam and doublin cream, had em feeninto get they fingers on the dosa, I called SosaSosa, these niggaz hit the God, bring the toasterMeet me in the 'Bridge I'm bout to go locaLeft my 'rat beggin me to stay and stroke herHe came through with two fly bitches, Venus and Viciouswit two macs inside the Volvo, what up God, I'm still soberI need some Henn' to bend me overMy nigga Hav got a soldierIt's gettin down it's goin down kid (I got this, I got this)I heard he might not live, I'm holdin back tearsTold these broads, to put it in gearwith two females that don't smile diggin they style yoWhattup son, these niggaz done started somethin wildYou know the clique well, Ramel with the gold in his grillTried to get a name holdin the steel, I paid attention to the femalesMaintain bitches when it get realSos' pulled me close and told me the dealHe said both hoes'll peel, spray shots and reloadand still handle the wheel, point em out smoke a Phil' then chillI layed back Escobar status, knowin The Firm got it corneredWe on it, shit we was born witChorus: HavocSpark the lye, Q.B.C. yo it's do or dieIn this, business and trifenessI finesse this, for R.D., we chef shitPerfect shit, Albert Einstein minds connect witdangerous sons, step back let the tech liftLift you up, bless you wit a shorty then we set you upSpark the lye, Q.B.C. yo it's do or dieIn this, business and trifenessWe finesse this, for R.D., we chef shitPerfect shit, Albert Einstein minds connect witdangerous sons, step back let the tech liftLift you up, bless you wit a shorty then we set you up[Nas]Hold it right there pull overThat nigga right there inside the RoverI knew he'd be right here, I told yaLet's get him now, look at him smile, ice BulovaPolo pullover, big links and rockin bouldersHe's stuntin, after he left my man like thatwithout a fair chance to fight back, BUT I'LL BE RIGHT BACKHe never seen us, Sos' gave the mac to Venusand Vicious, lookin delicious, handle yo' bidnessand step to him, shake yo' ass try to screw himDo what ya gotta do to get to himA tight parasuco, with young facescan turn niggaz Buttafuco, of all ages, they was amusedby the way they walked, way they talkedOnly if they knew these girls'd spray New Yorkif they had to, heard him ask Venus, 'Could I have you?'He jumped out a Jeep, heard her tell him, 'Don't grab Boo'They started chattin, was only bout a minute, flat whenthey jumped in the back of the Jeep laughinWe followed them pollyin, he thought the hoes were SomalianProbably wanted to hit the Holiday InnI grabbed the phone and called the Mobb and themWe layed low about a hour or so, these bitches movin too slowWe both holdin, what if them wild hoes started foldin?Sosa, said say no more, we started rollinBefore we got in they must have shot him, security wildinThere the girls go, hurry up we out inthe 940, me Sosa and two shortiesThe punk niggaz got murdered in the orgyChorus 1/2[unknown lady - not credited]Q.B.C.QueensBridge motherfuckerRopin niggaz upCause our click is thickAnother day another dollarMore money, more murderFuck this shit, Q.B. up in the house
()Yo, release what's in meBesides the Henny, it's eyes that's seen plentyFiends get skinny as if Queens was a Craig JennyInstead of diet plans it's crack 200 gramsI pump a G-pack, peeping for where the D's atIt's slow, lookin for Rambo, the cop who got grazedBack in the days, chasin niggaz through my project mazeThat cop he got a death wishHe run behind niggaz until you breathlessEveryday he makin ten arrests, sheeitMy nigga check this, I know the bitch he rest withI even blessed it, forty-dash-ten inspect it(Already checked it Dunn, near his ankle you could see his gun)Peep, he parked his Jeep in the back of the slumto check Tanisha, fat ass real fly, with the blonde caesarVetacini summer gear, she push the two-seaterI heard she brag about the way he eat herA Irish man short slim with a tan, they say he laced her cheebaShe do be lookin weaker, now her teeth are foulSpeakin loud, peep her style, in and out of every reefer cloudFat ass dissolvin, like cotton candy in a mouth that's starvinRock the same gear daily, like a soldier in my squadronI heard she let Jake investigate from her windowcause she's a nympho, suckin dick and coughin up infoSo now it's set up, her and the beast to get wet up更多更详尽歌词 在 I know he vest up, we blazin from the neck up(Yo let me knock first) Soon as he open it your glock burstThey had the chains on, son hit the lock firstWe busted in the cop jerkedJungle popped one in his shirtI grabbed the bitch by her tits, she tried to say she EarthWe saw the cameras, tape recorders, and the monitorsThey eyein us (Nas yo he survived one from the fo'-five)Pull his shades down, they seen his last days nowThere's no way now, we can be treated just like a slave nowTwo in the dome, he's laid down, aiyyo the bitch is saved nowShe's living in a snitch grave nowChorus: NasShootouts is similar to Wild WestBroad daylight, face to face without a vestYou know the episodes, thugs camouflage the spectaclesPlease God to save the life that the Devil soldSee +It Was Written+ but was never toldPeep the jewels black man, it's even better than goldNiggaz roll with iron, police roll in hot pursuittryin to stop the loot, fuck Jake, cock and shoot[Nas]Still on the streets with my peeps so deepWe threw a block party for my man goin up creekto do his two to four, niggaz show love, from all around the boardPeace Lord, Sony Handi-Cam on recordPop a bottle, cause when you come home we still got it sewnWe can watch the tape play back and just zoneFilm all the bitches, on the benches with ill extensionsWe block the streets off, only crew cars can enterMusic was loud and it was crowdedBarbecued wings we fed the fiends (gamble in the back) Killa shoutedAnd Frank tried to stop the bank loss, about what a Roley costGuzzled his drink, and staggered offHe's a Big Will, used to slang krill, now he own the hillCouldn't take losin his cash, and I could feelsomethin in the air yeah, Frank returned with PierreA gun slinger, who niggaz hadn't seen in a yearI usually be holdin - 'specially this type of weekendAnd everyone except for me had started reachinThey had gats in each others faces, with kidsand grandmothers around, Frank's only concern was his paperMy man Killa let off, half of them fake niggaz jet offPolice blitz quick, waitin for that to set offRunnin the static, it got me mad cause they a bunch of faggotsStartin shit in my hood, I can't have itYo High, get the 40-cali stainless, Jake is still outLet's make it real and still make them niggaz famousDip behind trees in fatigues and squeeze, dodge and weaveHearin Jake retaliatin, and Wiz was up the alley waitinWe breeze, jump in the ride, heard Pierre diedInternal bleedin inside, and ain't been back since ninety-fiveChorus更多更详尽歌词 在
()[Nas]Damn! Look how muh-fuckers use a niggaJust use me for whatever the fuck they wantI don't get to say shitJust grab me, just do what the fuck they wantSell me, throw me awayNiggaz just don't give a fuck about a nigga like me right?Like I'm a f... I'm a gun, shitIt's like I'm a motherfuckin gunI can't believe this shit....Word up.. (word up..)I seen some cold nights and bloody daysThey grab and me bullets sprayThey use me wrong so I sing this song 'til this dayMy body is cold steel for realI was made to kill, that's why they keep me concealedUnder car seats they sneak me in clubsBeen in the hands of mad thugsThey feed me when they load me with mad slugsSeventeen precisely, one in my headThey call me Desert Eagle, semi-auto with leadI'm seven inches four pounds, been through so many townsOhio to Little Rock to Canarsie, livin harshlyBeat up and battered, they pull me outI watch as niggaz scattered, makin me killBut what I feel it never matteredWhen I'm empty I'm quiet, findin myself fiendin to be firedA broken safety, niggaz place me in shelvesunder beds, so I beg for my next owner to be a thoroughbredKeep me full up with hollow headsChorus: Nas (repeat 2X)How you like me now? I go blaowIt's that shit that moves crowds makin every ghetto foulI might have took your first childScarred your life, crippled your styleI gave you powerI made you buck wild[Nas]Always I'm in some shit, my abdomen is the clipThe barrel is my dick, uncircumcisedPull my skin back and cock me, I bust off when they unlock meResults of what happens to niggaz shock meI see niggaz bleedin runnin from me in fear, stunningly tearsfall down the eyes of these so-called tough guys, for yearsI've been used in robberies, givin niggaz heart to follow mePlacin peoples in graves, funerals made cause I was sprayedI was laid in a shelf, with a grenadeMet a wrecked-up tech with numbers on his chest that sayFive-two-oh-nine-three-eight-five and zeroHad a serial defaced, hopin one day, police would placewhere he came from, a name or some sort of person to claim himTired of murderin, made him wanna be a plain gunBut yo I had some other plans, like the next time the beef is onI make myself jam right in my owner's handChorus[Nas]Yo, weeks went by and I'm surprisedStill stuck in the shelf with all the things that an outlaw hidesBesides me it's bullets, two vests and then a nineThere's a grenade in a box, and that tech that kept cryinCause he ain't been cleaned in a year, he's rusty as clearHe's bout to fall to pieces, cause of his murder careerYo, I can hear somebody comin in, open the shelfHis eyes bubblin, he said, 'It was on'I felt his palm troubled him shakinSomebody stomped him out, his dome was achinHe placed me on his waist, the moment I've been waitinMy creation was for blacks to kill blacksIt's gats like me that accidentally, go off, makin niggaz memoriesBut this time, it's done intentionallyHe walked me outside, saw this catCocked me back, said, 'Remember me?'He pulled the trigger but I held on, it felt wrongKnowing niggaz is waiting in hell for 'imHe squeezed harder, I didn't budge, sick of the bloodSick of the thugs, sick of wrath of the, next man's grudgeWhat the other kid did was pull out, no doubtA newer me in better shape, before he lit out, he lead the chaseMy owner fell to the floor, his wig split so fastI didn't know he was hit, it's over withHeard mad niggaz screamin, niggaz runnin, cops is cominNow I'm happy, until I felt somebody else grab meDamn!
()Fake thug, no love, you get the slug, CB4 GustoYour luck low, I didn't know til I was drunk thoughYou freak niggaz played out, get fucked and ate outProstitute turned bitch, I got the gauge out96 ways I made out, Montana wayThe Good-F-E-L-L-A, verbal AK sprayDipped attache, jumped out the Range, empty out the ashtrayA glass of 'ze make a man Cassius ClayRed dot plots, murder schemes, thirty-two shotgunsRegulate wit my Dunn's, 17 rocks gleam from one ringYo let me let y'all niggaz know one thingThere's one life, one love, so there can only be one KingThe highlights of livin, Vegas style roll dice in linenAntera spinnin on Milleniums, twenty G bets I'm winnin themThreats I'm sendin them, Lex with TV sets the minimumIll sex adrenalineParty with villians, a case of Demi-Sec to chase the HennyWet any clique, with the semi-tech who want it更多更详尽歌词 在 Diamonds I flaunt it, chickenheads flock I lace emFried broiled with basil, taste em, crack the legsway out of formation, it's horizontal how I have emfuckin me in the Benz wagonCan it be Vanity from Last DragonGrab your gun it's on thoughShit is grimy, real niggaz buck in broad daylightwith the broke Mac it won't spray rightDon't give a fuck who they hit, as long as the drama's litYo, overnight thugs, bug cause they ain't promised shitHungry-ass hooligans stay on that piranha shitChorus: samples from 'New York State of Mind' (repeat 4X)'I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death' -]Nas'I ain't the type of brother made for you to start testin' -]Nas[Nas]I peeped you frontin, I was in the JeepSunk in the seat, tinted with heat, beats bumpinAcross the streat you was wildinTalkin bout how you ran the Island in eighty-nineLayin up, playin the yard with crazy shineI cocked a baby 9 that nigga grave be mine, clanked himWhat was he thinkin on my corner when it's pay me timeDug em you owe me cousin somethin told me plug himSo dumb, felt my leg burn, then it got numbSpun around and shot one, heard shots and dropped sonCaught a hot one, somebody take this biscuit 'fore the cops comeThen they came askin me my name, what the fuckI got stitched up and went throughLeft the hospital that same night, whatGot my gat back, time to backtrackI had to drop so how the fuck I get clappedBlack was in the Jeep watchin all these scenes speed byIt was a brown Datsun, and yo nobody in my hood got oneThat clown nigga's through, blazin at his crew dailyThe 'Bridge touched me up severely hear me?So when I rhyme it's sincerely yoursBe lightin L's sippin Coors, on all floors in project hallsContemplatin war niggaz I was cool with beforeWe used to score together, Uptown coppin the rawBut uhh, a thug changes, and love changesand best friends become strangers, word upChorus: first from 'New York State of Mind', then 'Halftime' (repeat 4X)'Y'all know my steelo' -]Nas'There ain't an army that could strike back' -]Nas[Nas]Thug niggazYo, to them thug niggaz gettin it on in the world you know?To them niggaz that's locked downdoin they thing survivin yaknowmsayin?To my thorough niggaz, New York and world wideYo to the Queensbridge Militia9-6 shit.. The Firm clique, Illmatic niggaIt Was Written thoughIt's been a long time cominY'all fake niggaz, tryin to copybetter come with the real thoughFake ass niggaz yo..(They throw us slugs we throwin em back, what?)Bring the shit man, live man(Fuck that son)Nine-six shit..
()*gun blast*[P]I shot the motherfucker back[H]Right out the ass son[P]For niggaz don't know how to act[H]What the deal son[P]I shot the motherfucker back[H]No doubt son[P]For niggaz don't know how to act[Prodigy]Yo NYC, U-N-I-verse, se-riouslyHavoc and P, Queens niggaz so it seem to beMonopolize, strategies of war, exercise, megaGot word back from NoreagaThe D.A. got video cassette taperThe God with the God-U-Now, pullin a caperRunnin up in the spot, mask and duct taped upPig tied they motherfuckin wrists to they anklesI been through, crime shit my niggaz in-toPeep the issue situation like this, we stickin him tooJFK on our way to L.A.Got links with big cats down to Santa Barbre (Barbara)My crew do it the Mobb way, everydayCrime pay, who wanted gunplay? Drill meNiggaz kill me, thrillin me, you wanna look?Peep the nine milli, now undress, you know the drill-yNiggaz suspect, weak links pose threats, I have yetto met challenger who go against my setGem stars razor sharp like Gilette, shavin closely onany character approach meI let the streets get the best of me, infamy, my destinyWhile cat burg-lars tryin to sneak peep the recipeInside my rap cookbook, paragraphs is gourmetYou pay about $5,000 a plate[Havoc]No doubt kid, I hit them niggaz like a bidThe prosecutor, runnin up in your cribDo your dirt, I do my dirt all by my lonelyIt's only me, and the gat that's holdin meWe got it locked beyond measure, the click's under pressureExtort you for your treasure smack you with the undresserRepresent your click, go ahead, get that ass whipped(Floatin in the river with your body wrapped in plastic)Wannabe thug, get smacked for back talkinQB represent fuck that, it can happenWhile you rappin, I'm busy tryin to sneak the gat inCould tear men, cut the party while you jamminWe think smarter, reach harder, got the 44Bodyguard of somethin you don't want a part ofIf I was you, then I would do what I have toBut you ain't me, you hesitated so I clapped youThen stepped off casually, naturally me[Nas]Niggaz thinkin shit sweet, I carry big heatWavy hair chipped teeth, up in this bitch deepQueens murder clicks meet, yellow tapes on black gatesMediterranean, projects is like KuwaitI escape into zones, that's irregularWhy debate on a phone, I'm solar cellularEscobar 600, you just a crumb inside a worldwhere the rich run it, curriculum of a mathologistDeep throats, they try to swallow thisAnthropologists, dynasties of great knowledgistsI preserve in my dome, niggaz mics is full of siliconeSpot's blown, guerilla ice on this killer's lifeI put my word on itNow you can sleep on or rock a swerve on itNas is menage a trois' on Mount Aire lodgesWe like a smooth fam', but rougher than how DeBarge isCatchin charges, of marksmen, livin heartlessGrab a cartridge, cock my shit on some Mobb shitWe mobbin, puttin niggaz in mausoleumsFrom Queens cross the Throsnic, heads bop, I see 'emfrom queens cross to throgsneck heads nodChorus: Prodigy (3X)For niggaz don't know how to actTo all my niggaz on the block slangin crackRest in peace to my niggaz layin on they backTo all the niggaz who bust gats (live nigga rap)[H]If youse a live nigga
()Uhh, what, what, uhh..Chorus:Nas (set to Eurythmics 'Sweet Dreams')Street dreams are made of theseNiggaz push Beemers and 300 E'sA drug dealer's destiny is reachin a key更多更详尽歌词 在 Everybody's lookin for somethin..Street dreams are made of theseShorties on they knees, for niggaz with big G'sWho am I to disagree?Everybody's lookin for somethin..[Nas]My man put me up for the share, one-fourth of a squareHeaded for Delaware, with one change of gearNothin on my mind but the dime sack we blazedwith the glaze in my eye, that we find when we cravedollars and cents, a fugitive with two attemptsJakes had no trace of the face, now they drew a printThough I'm innocent, til proven guiltyI'ma try to filthy, purchase a club and start up realtyFor real G, I'ma fullfill my dreamIf I conceal my scheme, then precisely I'll build my creamthe first trip without the cliqueSent the bitch with the quarter brick, this is itFresh face, NY plates got a Crooked I for the JakesI want it all, ArmorAll Benz and endless papesGod sake, what nigga got to do to make a half millionwithout the FBI catchin feelingsChorus[Nas]From fat cat to papi, niggaz see the catTwenty-five to flat, push a thousand feet backHoldin gats wasn't making me fat, snitches on my backLivin with moms, gettin it on, flushin crack down the toiletTwo sips from bein alcoholicNine hundred ninety nine thou from bein rich but now I'm all for itMy man saw it like Dionne WarwickA wiser team, for a wiser dream we could all score withThe cartel Argentina coke with the ninaUp in the hotel, smokin on sessaminaTrina got the fishscale between herThe way the bitch shook her ass yo the dogs never seen herShe got me back livin sweeter, fresh CaesarGuess, David Robinson's, Walle' moccasinsBitches blow me while hoppin in the drop-top BMWord is bond son, I had that bitch down on my shit like thisChorus[Nas]Growin up project-struck, lookin for luck dreaminScopin the large niggaz beamin, check what I'm seeinCars, ghetto stars pushin ill EuropeansG'n, heard about them old timers OD'nYoung, early 80's, throwin rocks at the crazy ladyWorshippin every word them rope rockin niggaz gave meThe street raised me up, givin a fuckI thought Jordan's and a gold chain was livin it upI knew the dopes, the pushers, the addicts everybodyCut out of class, just to smoke blunts and drink naughtyAin't that funny? Gettin put on to crack moneyWith all the gunplay, paintin the kettle black hungryA case of beers in the staircase I wasted yearsSome niggaz went for theirs, flippin coke as they careerBut I'm a rebel stressin, to pull out of the heat no doubtWith Jeeps tinted out, spendin never holdin outChorus 2X
()* 45 seconds of talking/skit *[Nas]It was a murderJake just hit the corner people swarmingThree in the morning I jumped out my cab like 'Fuck,niggaz is buck,' mega bloodshed, the tapes redI heard some bird whisper, 'Yo he should have ducked'I puffed the lilla, just before I hit the scene for rillaI'm all high it's late I'm looking down at the fellaShit's pushed in, ambulance placed him on some cushionHis mom's had a stare I wouldn't dare second look when I murkIt hurt, kind of took it as a brief reminderthat the street's designed to stop your life, plotThe beast in time yeah, cell to cell suspect ass nigga you fellFirst time locked in crime stop my mind blocks the frailBursting blasting at your forty cal shell, split your dry cellMy niggas never snitch why tellWe roll with no regrets, destiny's, fifty's and equitiesQueens'll be the death of meChorus:To the suspect witness don't come outsideYou might get your shit pushed back tonight(Suspect witness don't come outsideYou might get your shit pushed back tonight)Chorus[Nas]Dear God, I want the riches, money hungry bitches infestedGiving the jealous niggas sickness, the witnessMy crew dresses, in vest-es, feel the essenceTry to test this, scientist, able and recklessSlaughter, Nautica'd down, frames look petiteTen millis, mix designed just for my physiqueI keep a low pro as if I owe, bless the flow lovelyMy pants hang low while I'm dancing, sipping the bubblyHey, me no worry, hashish keep my eyes ChineseRollin two Phillies together make blunts SiameseI meant it, I represent it, descendant made ofearly natives that were captured and taught to think backwardsTrapped us in a cracker psychiatric, it's massiveA Million Man March, alert the massesTen glocks, Armani in small print, upon my glassesDon assassins, armageddon, the wettin'Never freakin the beast, seven heads, got the righteous threatenedLife Was Written, the plot curves behind the settin'Comprehend the grammar, Manfrione -- are you the type of niggato shoot a leg to get your name known? I flip the brain tomeNiggaz get hit and wrap the plasticThe mic I strike in vain givin the pain of what a Mack isWhat you with? Luchi or drama, no sleep means insomniaNo need to check the clock, the streets are timin youChorus[Nas]It justifies, Nas Escobar's leavin shit mesmerizedMega live, like the third worldDecipher my deceiver make him a believerSpitting jim stars, words in my mic ttype receiverBond is my life so I live by my wordNever fraudulent Queensbridge don't make no herbsSpread my name to deacons, politicians while they speakinRebel to America civilization caught you sleepin* talkin to fade *
()*Yee-hah's and whips cracking in background*-Hey Nas, hey hey boy, you see what they done did to Jimmy and Lee.Nas:Mmmhmm. Damn, man.-I can't take it man.Nas:Sho' can't.-You think this is gonna eva' change?Nas:Man, damn this place, man! Damn these chains! These damnchitlins every damn night.-This cotton.Nas:Shit!-I can't take it man.Nas:Harriett done left the night befo'. It's time we go.Aint no place for black folk here. Man, promise land callin'me man.-It's callin' me too.Nas:It's time we go.-Yeah, I'm wichou!Nas:Hey man, hey damn these chains, man. Damn you master, youain't my master, man!*Sounds of punching and bumping*Nas:You aint nothin', you aint nothin.-Hey Bandit, Bandit, get the dogs! Get the hounds, we gonnahave ourselves a hangin' tonight!Nas:Nineteen-ninety-six!Back up in this nigga.The right way, though, you know?-Double-tre son, you know aint nothin'更多更详尽歌词 在 coincedental or accidental, son.Nas:No doubt!-You know how it's goin' down, man.Nas:It was all written.-No question, I'm sayin' man, I mean, how we playin' man,you know what I'm sayin', they dealt us in, son.They playin' with a fifty-four deck, you see with theJokers in and everything, you know what I'm saying?Nas:Son, I'm playin' with the fifty-two.-You wanna stress on how I used to play, that's how I play.Nas:But, yo, they takin' us into this next millenium, right now.-I'm sayin' law, you know what I'm sayin' we gotta lay the law,cause without law aint no order, you know what I'm sayin',that's why these cats are slippin'through, you know what I'm sayin? They got the rules missin',though.Nas:True.-Yo, word up, though, you know what I mean?Nas:Son, these niggas look faker than the new hundred dollars, son.-Yeah, you see that they look Monopoly money, right?Nas:Word, with the big ass face on it.-Yo, what I'm sayin', we see through all that, thoughyou know what I'm sayin?Nas:No question.-All eyes seein', son, you know we real.Nas:Yo, no doubt. In the Qu'ran it says Nas, the men.Nesa's the woman, know? It was written.
()Intro:nas (lauryn hill singing in the background)Life..... i wonder....Will it take me under.... i don't knowVerse one: nasImagine smoking weed in the streets without cops harassinImagine going to court with no trialLifestyle cruising blue behind my watersNo welfare supporters more conscious of the way we raise our daughtersDays are shorter, nights are colderFeeling like life is over, these snakes strike like a cobraThe world's hot my son got not evidentlyIt's elementary, they want us all gone eventuallyTrooping out of state for a plate knowledgeOf coke was cooked without the garbage we'd all have the top dollarsImagine everybody flashin, fashionDesigner clothes, lacing your click up with diamond voguesYour people holdin dough, no paroleNo rubbers, go in raw imagine law with no undercoversJust some thoughts for the mindI take a glimpse into timeWatch the blimp read 'the world is mine'Chorus: lauryn hill, nasIf i ruled the world     imagine thatI'd free all my sons, i love em love em babyBlack diamonds and pearls  could it be, if you couldBe mine, we'd both shineIf i ruled the world   still livin for today, inThese last days and timesVerse two: nasThe way to be, paradise like relaxin black, latino and anglo-saxonArmani exchange the reinsCash, lost tribe of shabazz, free at lastBrand new whips to crash then we laugh in the iller pathThe villa house is for the crew, how we doTrees for breakfast, dime sexes and benz stretchesSo many years of depression make me visionThe better livin, type of place to raise kids inOpen they eyes to the lies history's told foulBut i'm as wise as the old owl, plus the gold childSeeing things like i was controlling, click rollinTrickin six digits on kicks and still holdinTrips to paris, i civilized every savageGimme one shot i turn trife life to lavishPolitical prisonner set free, stress freeNo work release purple m3's and jet skisFeel the wind breeze in west indiesI make coretta scott-king mayor the cities and reverse themes to williesIt sounds foul but every girl i meet to go downtownI'd open every cell in attica send em to africaChorus: lauryn hill, nasIf i ruled the world     imagine thatI'd free all my sons, i love em love em baby更多更详尽歌词 在 Black diamonds and pearls  could it be, if you couldBe mine, we'd both shineIf i ruled the world   still livin for today, inThese last days and timesAnd then we'll walk right up to the sunHand in handWe'll walk right up to the sunWe won't landWe'll walk right up to the sunHand in handWe'll walk right up to the sunWe won't landVerse three: nasYou'd love to hear the story how the thugs live in worryDuck down in car seats, heat's mandatoryRunnin from jake, gettin chased, hunger for papesThese are the breaks many mistakes go down out of stateWait, i had to let it marinate we carry weightTryin to get laced, flip the ace stack the safeMillionaire plan to keep the gat with the cop cameraMakin moves in atlanta, back and forth scramblerCause you could have all the chips, be poor or richStill nobody want a nigga havin shitIf i ruled the world and everything in it, sky's the limitI push a q-45 infinitIt wouldn't be no such thing as jealousies or b feloniesStrictly living longevity to the destinyI thought i'd never see but reality struckBetter find out before your time's out, what the fuck???Chorus: lauryn hill, nasIf i ruled the world    imagine thatI'd free all my sons, i love em em babyBlack diamonds and pearls  could it be, if you couldBe mine, we'd both shineIf i ruled the world    still livin for today, inThese last days and timesIf i ruled the world, if i ruled, if i ruled imagine thatI'd free all my sons, if i ruled, if i ruledI love em love em babyBlack diamonds and pearls, black dimaonds  could it be, if you couldBlack diamonds     be mine, we'd both shineIf i ruled the world     still livin for today, inThese last days and timesIf i ruled the world, if i ruledIf i ruled, i'd free all my sonsBlack diamonds, i love em love em babyBlack diamonds and pearls, if i ruledIf i ruled the worldIf i ruled the worldI love em love em baby!!
()[nas]Uhh.. (yeah, yeah, yeah)Q.b. since 1933 (know dat)To nine-six (nine-six motherfucker)Check the shit[havoc]Nine-sixEscobar 600[nas]Check the shitMy mindset, son got wet, i'm vexed reallyThey snatched off his rolex, smacked his bitch sillyWhy niggaz actin illy word to will he bout to feel itI feel it, he shoulda been dealt wit itThem niggaz sour, they put to much flour in they cokeAnd got the nerve to wonder why they brokeWhile we was gleamin, niggaz was scheaminSeen the ill beamers beaminTriple-beam and doublin cream, had em feeninTo get they fingers on the dosa, i called sosaSosa, these niggaz hit the god, bring the toasterMeet me in the 'bridge i'm bout to go locaLeft my 'rat beggin me to stay and stroke herHe came through with two fly bitches, venus and viciousWit two macs inside the volvo, what up god, i'm still soberI need some henn' to bend me overMy nigga hav got a soldierIt's gettin down it's goin down kid (i got this, i got this)I heard he might not live, i'm holdin back tearsTold these broads, to put it in gearWith two females that don't smile diggin they style yoWhattup son, these niggaz done started somethin wildYou know the clique well, ramel with the gold in his grillTried to get a name holdin the steel, i paid attention to the femalesMaintain bitches when it get realSos' pulled me close and told me the dealHe said both hoes'll peel, spray shots and reloadAnd still handle the wheel, point em out smoke a phil' then chillI layed back escobar status, knowin the firm got it corneredWe on it, shit we was born witChorus: havocSpark the lye, q.b.c. yo it's do or dieIn this, business and trifenessI finesse this, for r.d., we chef shitPerfect shit, albert einstein minds connect witDangerous sons, step back let the tech liftLift you up, bless you wit a shorty then we set you upSpark the lye, q.b.c. yo it's do or dieIn this, business and trifenessWe finesse this, for r.d., we chef shitPerfect shit, albert einstein minds connect witDangerous sons, step back let the tech liftLift you up, bless you wit a shorty then we set you up[nas]Hold it right there pull overThat nigga right there inside the roverI knew he'd be right here, i told yaLet's get him now, look at him smile, ice bulovaPolo pullover, big links and rockin bouldersHe's stuntin, after he left my man like thatWithout a fair chance to fight back, but i'll be right backHe never seen us, sos' gave the mac to venusAnd vicious, lookin delicious, handle yo' bidnessAnd step to him, shake yo' ass try to screw himDo what ya gotta do to get to himA tight parasuco, with young facesCan turn niggaz buttafuco, of all ages, they was amusedBy the way they walked, way they talkedOnly if they knew these girls'd spray new yorkIf they had to, heard him ask venus, 'could i have you?'He jumped out a jeep, heard her tell him, 'don't grab boo'They started chattin, was only bout a minute, flat whenThey jumped in the back of the jeep laughinWe followed them pollyin, he thought the hoes were somalianProbably wanted to hit the holiday innI grabbed the phone and called the mobb and themWe layed low about a hour or so, these bitches movin too slowWe both holdin, what if them wild hoes started foldin?Sosa, said say no more, we started rollinBefore we got in they must have shot him, security wildinThere the girls go, hurry up we out inThe 940, me sosa and two shortiesThe punk niggaz got murdered in the orgyChorus 1/2[unknown lady - not credited]Q.b.c.Queensbridge motherfuckerRopin niggaz upCause our click is thickAnother day another dollarMore money, more murderFuck this shit, q.b. up in the house}

我要回帖

更多关于 it was first time 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信