求新闻大求真妙妙帮忙翻译一下

求达人帮忙翻译一下,马上要用,谢谢了灾难片吸引人之处在于险中求生的刺激感,看到鲜活的生命在自然灾害面前表现出的挣扎和顽强,总不免让人感叹:人类在自然面前的渺小.人类只有灾难_百度作业帮
求达人帮忙翻译一下,马上要用,谢谢了灾难片吸引人之处在于险中求生的刺激感,看到鲜活的生命在自然灾害面前表现出的挣扎和顽强,总不免让人感叹:人类在自然面前的渺小.人类只有灾难
求达人帮忙翻译一下,马上要用,谢谢了灾难片吸引人之处在于险中求生的刺激感,看到鲜活的生命在自然灾害面前表现出的挣扎和顽强,总不免让人感叹:人类在自然面前的渺小.人类只有灾难面前,方能让他们彰显人性最真实的一面,或者自私、胆怯的卑劣面:或恐慌或无助或失魂,但是最终电影都是去凸显人性总是美好的,亲情、爱情、信任、关爱、互助、交流、希望、信仰、勇敢,这一切的璀璨光辉总能淹没人性的丑恶,战胜灾难.灾难片总是在渲染惊心动魄的灾难,以刺激观众的恐惧感或以表现摆脱灾难的方法,战胜或躲避灾难的智慧,特效好的的灾难片对人的感官是一种巨大的刺激,而我正喜欢追求冒险与刺激.
shitouwa4001
Disaster film attraction lies in insurance to survive a sense of stimulation, to see life in a natural disaster, struggles and tenacious, always let a person plaint: human natural in front of the small. Only human beings before the disaster, we can let them show the real side of human nature, or selfish, timid despicable: or panic or helpless or soul, but in the end the film is to highlight human is always beautiful, affection, love, trust, caring, cooperation, exchange, hope, faith, courage, all this bright shining you drown the ugliness of human nature, conquer the disaster.Disaster film always be struck with fright in rendering the disaster, to stimulate the audience's sense of fear or to show off the disaster method, defeat or avoid disasters in wisdom, special effects good disaster films of the sensory is a great incentive, and I was like the pursuit of adventure and excitement.
求一个不用翻译软件的。。
扫描下载二维码求纺织高手帮忙翻译一下内容是什么意思_百度知道
求纺织高手帮忙翻译一下内容是什么意思
preshrunk.- How much time does it take to make a handprinting pattern?- Can BIG patterns be made:- 100%m in this fabric undyed, plain weave - double warp and double weft.jpg - for examples ofthe type of patterns we want to make)?- Are there&#47?- What is the cost per meter for the printed fabric? (Please try to give an estimate)We want to make our own print-patterns with the handprinting method.(Have a look at the attachment - OthienoFabric?- What is your cost in this fabric dyed in one colour, 380g&#47.- What is your cost&#47? (50x50cm or bigger)(Please see the attachment - OthienoPatternEm2We need one fabric for all of our sofa covers.jpg - for the construction)?- What is what are the start-up (design and screen) charges for thehandprinting pattern.- Can you supply the handprinting method at your factory
提问者采纳
&gt.jpg - for theconstruction);m2.做预縮的全棉平纹双经双纬布(Have a look at the attachment - OthienoFabric: 我们需要一种沙发套面料- 100% cotton, plain weave - doublem in this fabric undyed, 380g&#47We need one fabric for all of our sofa covers?染后是什么规格(Please try to give an estimate)估算一下后面的你应该知道
查看原帖&gt, preshrunk.看图说话- What is your cost&#47?坯布组织规格是什么- What is your cost in this fabric dyed in one colour
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我翻译一下:不如己者,问焉以求一得_百度作业帮
谁能帮我翻译一下:不如己者,问焉以求一得
谁能帮我翻译一下:不如己者,问焉以求一得
.(对)不如自己的人,向他们问,借以求得一点正确的见解,(这就是曾子)所说的以高才能向低才能(的人)问,以道德高知识多向道德低知识少(的人)问.我理解是这样的每个人都会有他的优点和缺点,每个人也都会有比别人擅长的一面,对于不如自己的人,也许在很多方面他不如你,但是总有一点比你强,去向不如你的人学习总会学到很多东西的,人与人之间的学习是永不间断的.
扫描下载二维码求翻译 求高手帮我翻译一下 谢谢_百度知道
求翻译 求高手帮我翻译一下 谢谢
[1]&& G.Eason, B. Noble, and I. N. Sneddon, “On certain integrals of Lipschitz-Hankeltype involving products of Bessel functions,” Phil. Trans. Roy. Soc. London,vol. A247, pp. 529–551, April 1955. (references)[2]&&& J.Clerk Maxwell, A Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism, 3rd ed., vol. 2.Oxford: Clarendon, 18畅尝扳妒殖德帮泉爆沪92, pp.68–73.[3]&&& I.S. Jacobs and C. P. Bean, “Fine particles, thin films and exchange anisotropy,”in Magnetism, vol. III, G. T. Rado and H. Suhl, Eds. New York: Academic, 1963,pp. 271–350.[4]&&& K.Elissa, “Title of paper if known,” unpublished.[5]&&& R.Nicole, “Title of paper with only first word capitalized,” J. Name Stand.Abbrev., in press.[6]&&& Y.Yorozu, M. Hirano, K. Oka, and Y. Tagawa, “Electron spectroscopy studies onmagneto-optical media and plastic substrate interface,” IEEE Transl. J. Magn.Japan, vol. 2, pp. 740–741, August 1987 [Digests 9th Annual Conf. MagneticsJapan, p. 301, 1982].[7]&&& M.Young, The Technical Writer’s Handbook. Mill Valley, CA: University Science,1989.[8]&&& ElectronicPublication: Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs):Article in a journal:[9]&&& D.Kornack and P. Rakic, “Cell Proliferation without Neurogenesis in Adult PrimateNeocortex,” Science, vol. 294, Dec. 2001, pp. , doi:10.1126/science.1065467.Article in a conference proceedings:
提问者采纳
【1】G.B.伊森,高尚的,和我国的话,“对Lipschitzhankeltype涉及贝塞尔函数的积分的某些产品,”菲尔。反式。罗伊。SOC。伦敦,a247卷,529页–551,四月1955。(参考)[ 2 ]J.克拉克麦斯威尔,一部关于电和磁,第三版,2卷。牛津:克拉伦登,1892畅尝扳妒殖德帮泉爆沪,73–pp.68。[ 3 ]雅可布和C. P.I.S.豆,“细颗粒,薄膜和交换各向异性的磁性,”,第3卷,G.T.雷达和H.苏尔,主编。纽约:学术,1963,页271–350。[ 4 ]爱丽莎,”论文标题如果称,“未。[ 5 ]妮科尔,“只有第一个单词的首字母大写论文题目,”J.名站。缩写,出版社。[ 6 ]y.YOROZU,M.平野,K.奥卡,和Y田川,“电子光谱的研究(magneto磁发电机)光学媒体和塑料基板界面,”IEEE翻译。J. MAGN。日本,卷2,页740–741,八月1987【摘要第九年度会议(magnetics japan磁日本),301页,1982 ]。[ 7 ]M.年轻,技术作家手册。磨坊谷,CA:电子科技大学,1989。[ 8 ](electronic publication电子出版物):数字对象标识符(DOI):在杂志上的文章:【9】D.kornack和体育的“细胞增殖,无神经发生在成年primateneocortex,“科学,294卷,2001页,12月,,DOI:10.1126/science.1065467。在一个会议录第:
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神帮忙翻译一下英语句子,急! 多谢了!(求准确翻译,不要百度英译汉上的翻译)Although I haven’t seen him since, he fills my heart with joy every day. I know that I made a difference between his life and his death._百度作业帮
求大神帮忙翻译一下英语句子,急! 多谢了!(求准确翻译,不要百度英译汉上的翻译)Although I haven’t seen him since, he fills my heart with joy every day. I know that I made a difference between his life and his death.
求大神帮忙翻译一下英语句子,急! 多谢了!(求准确翻译,不要百度英译汉上的翻译)Although I haven’t seen him since, he fills my heart with joy every day. I know that I made a difference between his life and his death.
酷的家族寲w
尽管那之后我再也没有见到过他,但是他让我的心每天都饱含快乐.我知道我对他的生死而言举足轻重.
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 求人帮忙说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信