最普通的东西可以变成美丽的物品用商务英语翻译怎么翻译

英语翻译“钱虽然可以买到一些人们生活上必须的实物甚至可以使一些人得到精神上的满足,但是它却不能买到亲情、友情甚至爱情以至世间最美好的东西”请将这句翻译成英文谢谢,_百度作业帮
英语翻译“钱虽然可以买到一些人们生活上必须的实物甚至可以使一些人得到精神上的满足,但是它却不能买到亲情、友情甚至爱情以至世间最美好的东西”请将这句翻译成英文谢谢,
英语翻译“钱虽然可以买到一些人们生活上必须的实物甚至可以使一些人得到精神上的满足,但是它却不能买到亲情、友情甚至爱情以至世间最美好的东西”请将这句翻译成英文谢谢,
Although money can buy something people need in life and even satisfied people in mental but can not buy relationship,friendship and love above the best things in world.
money can buy some necessary things in our life ,it can even make some people satisfied with the mental.however,it can not purchase relationship,friendship and love,above all,the nicest in the world.
Although money can buy needs for life and even feed some people's souls,it can not buy relationship friendship and loveship up to the most wonderful things in the world.
Although money can buy something necessary in life or even meet some people mentally, it cannot buy affection, friendship, or even love, not to mention the most beautiful things in the world.
Although money can buy something that people need in life , even it can satisfy some people mentally , but it can't buy relation , friendship , love and the nicest things in the world as well .
Although money can buy some people to be the kind of life that some people can even get to meet the spiritual, but it can not buy affection, friendship and love in the world even the best of East and West中文翻译成英文,不要软件翻译乔布斯(Steve Jobs)去世后备受敬仰,原因之一是他创造了科技产品的美感.乔布斯认为无论汽车还是电脑,人们都愿意购买一些比同类产品更为美观的东西.在乔布_百度作业帮
中文翻译成英文,不要软件翻译乔布斯(Steve Jobs)去世后备受敬仰,原因之一是他创造了科技产品的美感.乔布斯认为无论汽车还是电脑,人们都愿意购买一些比同类产品更为美观的东西.在乔布
中文翻译成英文,不要软件翻译乔布斯(Steve Jobs)去世后备受敬仰,原因之一是他创造了科技产品的美感.乔布斯认为无论汽车还是电脑,人们都愿意购买一些比同类产品更为美观的东西.在乔布斯的领导下,从产品外形、材料到使用感受等各个方面,苹果都带来了无与伦比的体验,让人们的生活变得更加美丽.
Steve Jobs gets much admiration after death, one of the reasons is that he created the beauty of technology products. Jobs thought people were willing to buy some more beautiful things than similar products no matter cars or computers. Under Jobs's leadship, Apple has brought unparalleled experience in terms of product shape, material and use-and-feel etc., which makes people's life more beautiful.请英文大大帮我把下面的句子翻译成英文,最好优美一点,不要中式英文.先谢了.希望速度在线等我想给你世界上最美好的生日祝福,但是我不能,因为你你就是世界上最美好的东西.送你个黑色小_百度作业帮
请英文大大帮我把下面的句子翻译成英文,最好优美一点,不要中式英文.先谢了.希望速度在线等我想给你世界上最美好的生日祝福,但是我不能,因为你你就是世界上最美好的东西.送你个黑色小
请英文大大帮我把下面的句子翻译成英文,最好优美一点,不要中式英文.先谢了.希望速度在线等我想给你世界上最美好的生日祝福,但是我不能,因为你你就是世界上最美好的东西.送你个黑色小人陪伴着你,从一个生日到下一个生日,希望你永远感觉不到孤单.生日快乐.(小弟英文水平有限,自己做出来的句子总是不伦不类的,希望哪位英文大大帮帮忙,感谢了!)
I want to give the best birthday wish,but I can't,for you are the best in the world.So,I sent you a black doll to accompany you,from a birthday to another,may you would no longer feel lonely.Happy birthday.
to the other还是 to another,内妮子是英文老师,语法错了它能叨叨死我,没错的话就用你的了,看上去句子比较舒服
another意思是到另一个生日,感觉这个比较好
I want to give you the best wishes in the world on your birthday, but I can't, because you are the best in the world. Give you a black dull to company with you, from one birthday to the other, I hope ...
不好意思,写错了,是 doll 玩偶。
I want to give you the best wishes in the world on your birthday, but I can't, because you are the best in the world. Give you a black little doll to company with you, from one birthday to the other, I hope you will never feel lonely.
The best bithday wishes for u. I wanna give u the most precious thing, but i can"t, because u are my only love in my whole world. I send
a black doll to accompany with u. Wish u never feel lonely no ...
哈哈 你不是在这追这小姑娘啊/
还是谢谢你,虽然喜欢来着,太露骨的话可能真的说不出来。。呵呵英语翻译当我遇到任何困难时,我会微笑着面对生活(face life with a smile)当我生病时,我会微笑着面对生活因为微笑时生活中最美丽的东西!_百度作业帮
英语翻译当我遇到任何困难时,我会微笑着面对生活(face life with a smile)当我生病时,我会微笑着面对生活因为微笑时生活中最美丽的东西!
英语翻译当我遇到任何困难时,我会微笑着面对生活(face life with a smile)当我生病时,我会微笑着面对生活因为微笑时生活中最美丽的东西!
Whenever I come across difficulties,I faWhenever I suffer from illness,I faFor smiling is the most beautiful thing in life!
I will face life with a smile when I confront with difficulties,I will face life with a smile when I get sick,for smiling is the most beautiful things in our daily life
When I encounter any difficulty, I smile facing lifeWhen I was sick, I smile facing lifeBecause smile in the life most beautiful things.
1.When I encounter any difficulties, I will face life with a smile2.When I get sick, I will face life with a smile3.For the smile is the most beautiful things in life!
When I encounter any difficulties, I will face life with a smileWhen I was sick, I will face life with a smileBecause when you smile the most beautiful things in life!用英语翻译:“真诚和善良”是这世界上最珍贵的东西,当我们拥有时会变得美丽无比,当我们失去时却会变得丑陋无比,这“美丽”和“丑陋”无关于外表,只存乎于心灵!_百度作业帮
用英语翻译:“真诚和善良”是这世界上最珍贵的东西,当我们拥有时会变得美丽无比,当我们失去时却会变得丑陋无比,这“美丽”和“丑陋”无关于外表,只存乎于心灵!
用英语翻译:“真诚和善良”是这世界上最珍贵的东西,当我们拥有时会变得美丽无比,当我们失去时却会变得丑陋无比,这“美丽”和“丑陋”无关于外表,只存乎于心灵!
'Honesty and consience ' are among the most valuable things around the world.When they are in our possesions,we are gloriously beutiful ,and while they slip away from our wrapping arms ,ugliness descends upon us mercilessly.Either 'beuty' or 'ugliness' have nothing to do with surface ,howerve are only in reference to teh deep within.
Social environmentSocial environmentSocial environmentSocial environmentSocial environmentSocial environmentSocial environmentSocial environmentSocial environme...
“真诚和善良”是这世界上最珍贵的东西,当我们拥有时会变得美丽无比,当我们失去时却会变得丑陋无比,这“美丽”和“丑陋”无关于外表,只存乎于心灵! Sincerity and generosity are the most precious in the world - When they are in our possesions, we will become (fair and) be...
"Sincere and friendly" is the most precious thing in the world, when we will have become beautiful, when we lose ugly, but this "beautiful" and "ugly" no, only about appearance in the heart!}

我要回帖

更多关于 百度翻译在线翻译英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信