如果那个人是你,你还会这么说吗?用英语怎么百度翻译在线翻译英语

“我不是一个人,至少还有你陪我.” 用英语怎么说啊?我不要用翻译器翻译之后的答案,我要人工翻译,😁😁_百度作业帮
“我不是一个人,至少还有你陪我.” 用英语怎么说啊?我不要用翻译器翻译之后的答案,我要人工翻译,😁😁
很高兴为你解答.还可以再追问哦!I am not a person there,at least you are accompany with me.I am not alone,at least,you are with me.第一种是翻译和人工结合起来的,第二种是纯人工翻译的.
I`m not one people,atlast I have you with me.
I am not a person, at least you are here to accompany me.
I'm not alone at least you are still here with me
I am not alone. At least, you are with me.
I'm not alone, at least to have you accompany me当前位置: &
求翻译:如果有一天,我突然的消失了,你还会记得曾经有我这么一个人出现过吗?是什么意思?
如果有一天,我突然的消失了,你还会记得曾经有我这么一个人出现过吗?
问题补充:
Unknown访客
如果有一天我消失了,那该多好
If one day, I suddenly disappeared, you will remember there was such a person I appear before?
If one day, I suddenly disappeared, you will also remember that I once had a personal appearance I do?
If one day, my sudden vanishing, you have also been able to remember had my such person to appear?
If one day, I suddenly disappeared, you will also recall that there had I a man appears before?
Day me suddenly disappeared, you remember I so a person had it ever?
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!人们怎么想就会怎么说,你阻止不了。 翻译英语。 好心人,帮帮忙_百度知道
人们怎么想就会怎么说,你阻止不了。 翻译英语。 好心人,帮帮忙
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
People will talk what they think about and you can't prevent it.
People will talk what they are thinking about and you can't prevent it.
改了一下,求采纳
you can not ( )people()()what they think
prevent from talking
people will do what they think, you can't stop them
How do you say what people think will you stop
How to think on how people say, you can not stop
you can not()people()()what they think
stpo,say,how
How would people how to say. You can't stop
其他类似问题
翻译英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:我对你的爱,你永远也不会明白。现在终于体会到《世界上最遥远的距离不是生与死,而是我在你身边你却不知道我爱你》人的一身面临那么多的选择,为什么偏偏这次就不给我一个选择的机会呢。现在即使在心痛也不会有人知道,在难过也不会有人来安慰,这一切的一切最终还的我自己一个人来默默承受,好累,真的好累,好想停下脚步来休息。是什么意思?
我对你的爱,你永远也不会明白。现在终于体会到《世界上最遥远的距离不是生与死,而是我在你身边你却不知道我爱你》人的一身面临那么多的选择,为什么偏偏这次就不给我一个选择的机会呢。现在即使在心痛也不会有人知道,在难过也不会有人来安慰,这一切的一切最终还的我自己一个人来默默承受,好累,真的好累,好想停下脚步来休息。
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
My love for you, you will never understand. It is now finally realize that the world is not the most distant from the living and the dead, but I am by your side, but he did not know that you are the one I love you, who is faced with so many choices, and why it is time to not give me an opportunity t
I to your love, you forever cannot understand.Now finally realized "In World the Most remote Distance Is not Lives with Dies, But Is I in Your Side You Did not know Actually I Love You" a human's body faced with that many choice, why this time doesn't give me a choice the opportunity.Even if now kno
I love you, you'll never know. Now finally come to the furthest distance in the world is not between life and death, but I'm by your side but you don't know I love you by people facing so many choices, why not give me a chance to select it. Now even if it hurts no one will know, sorry no one to comf
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!在我心里一直住着一个人,我知道有,但是我也不知道是谁,在看了《是美男啊》后看到张根硕你后,就觉得这种感觉很强烈...经常会无缘无故想起你来,有时想着想着就有种想哭的感觉~~我也不知道为什么,就是想哭...!总是有种心爱的东西被别人抢走的感觉!!会想起你.....可能我已经被你打动了吧!!现在我的愿望就是学韩语,去韩国!想打扮的漂漂亮亮的出现在你眼前,虽然不可能,但很想,长大后我一定要去韩国,现在就很想去韩国,以前也想去但没这么强烈,只是觉得好玩而已,现在就不一样了..怎么办??好想看你的啊~好想见到你...是不是觉得我很白痴??我也觉得~~但是没办法!怎么办??的翻译:Has been living with a man in my heart, I know, but I don't know who, after watching the beauty of the male after seeing the Zhang Genshuo you, I felt that this feeling is very strong ... Often for no reason at all I think about you, sometimes thinking about this and that is a kind of feeling like c 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
在我心里一直住着一个人,我知道有,但是我也不知道是谁,在看了《是美男啊》后看到张根硕你后,就觉得这种感觉很强烈...经常会无缘无故想起你来,有时想着想着就有种想哭的感觉~~我也不知道为什么,就是想哭...!总是有种心爱的东西被别人抢走的感觉!!会想起你.....可能我已经被你打动了吧!!现在我的愿望就是学韩语,去韩国!想打扮的漂漂亮亮的出现在你眼前,虽然不可能,但很想,长大后我一定要去韩国,现在就很想去韩国,以前也想去但没这么强烈,只是觉得好玩而已,现在就不一样了..怎么办??好想看你的啊~好想见到你...是不是觉得我很白痴??我也觉得~~但是没办法!怎么办??
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
Has been living with a man in my heart, I know, but I don't know who, after watching the beauty of the male after seeing the Zhang Genshuo you, I felt that this feeling is very strong ... Often for no reason at all I think about you, sometimes thinking about this and that is a kind of feeling like c
Is being occupied by a person continuously in my heart, I know have, but I did not know is who, after looked "Is Beautiful Male" saw Zhang Genshuo you, thought this kind of feeling is very intense…Can remember you frequently to come with no reason at all, sometimes thinks
正在翻译,请等待...
Has been living with a man in my heart, I know, but I don't know who, after watching the beauty of the male after seeing the Zhang Genshuo you, I felt that this feeling is very strong ... Often for no reason at all I think about you, sometimes thinking about this and that is a kind of feeling like c}

我要回帖

更多关于 百度翻译在线翻译英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信