theywhat are they doingmy two sons.(对话线部分提)

帮帮忙吧!画线部分用过括号括起来了 1、I will (do some reading) tomorrow.(就画线部分提问)_百度知道
帮帮忙吧!画线部分用过括号括起来了 1、I will (do some reading) tomorrow.(就画线部分提问)
1、I will (do some reading) tomorrow.(就画线部分提问) 2、They will go home (in two days).(就画线部分提问)3、Lily is going to Beijing by train.(就画线部分提问)4、Lingling often does her homework in the evening,(改为否定句)5、I visit my grandparents every weekwnd.(改为一般疑问句)6、They are watching TV at home.(就画线部分提问)7、His father works in a factory.(改为现在进行时)8、The boys are making lanterns.(改为否定句)9、The teacher is helping Tom mow.(就画线部分提问)10、He is listening to music.(就画线部分提问)11、Everyone is enjoying themselves.(改为同义句)12、Kate does morning exercises every day.(改为一般疑问句)13、Her father is cooking the meal.(改为一般疑问句)14、They are going to have a field trip next Sunday.(就画线部分提问)15、He's going to see his uncle tomorrew.(改为否定句)16、She's going to hike the day after tomorrow.(就画线部分提问)17、We are having a party now.(用tomorrow改写)18、I’m going to check my email on Saturday morning.(改为一般疑问句)19、We will have robots in our homes in the future.(改为一般疑问句)20、There will be lots of cars in the town in five years.(改为否定句)21、Sandy will be a reporter in ten years.(就画线部分提问)22、They clean the classroom every day.(用tomorrow改写)23、We'll have robots in our homes in the future.(改为一般疑问句)24、The children will work on the farm.(就画线部分提问)
拜托了,谢谢了
提问者采纳
1、I will (do some reading) tomorrow.(就画线部分提问) what will you do tomorrow2、They will go home (in two days).(就画线部分提问)when will they go home.3、Lily is going to Beijing by train.(就画线部分提问)how is Lily going to Beijing.4、Lingling often does her homework in the evening,(改为否定句)lingling doesn't often do her homework in the evening.5、I visit my grandparents every weekwnd.(改为一般疑问句)Do you visit your grandparents every weekend.6、They are watching TV at home.(就画线部分提问)What are they doing at homewhere are they watching TV.7、His father works in a factory.(改为现在进行时)where does his father work 8、The boys are making lanterns.(改为否定句)the boys are not making lanterns.9、The teacher is helping Tom mow.(就画线部分提问)who is the teacher helping 10、He is listening to music.(就画线部分提问)what is he listening to 11、Everyone is enjoying themselves.(改为同义句)everyong is having a good time.12、Kate does morning exercises every day.(改为一般疑问句)does Kate do morning exercises every day.13、Her father is cooking the meal.(改为一般疑问句)is her father cooking the meal14、They are going to have a field trip next Sunday.(就画线部分提问)when are they going to have a field trip 15、He's going to see his uncle tomorrew.(改为否定句)he is not going to see his uncle tomorrow.16、She's going to hike the day after tomorrow.(就画线部分提问)what is she going to do the day after tomorrow.when is she going to hike .17、We are having a party now.(用tomorrow改写)we are going to have a party tomorrow.18、I’m going to check my email on Saturday morning.(改为一般疑问句)Are you going to check your email on Saturday morning.19、We will have robots in our homes in the future.(改为一般疑问句)Will you have robots in your homes in the future.20、There will be lots of cars in the town in five years.(改为否定句)there will not be lots of cars in the town in five years.21、Sandy will be a reporter in ten years.(就画线部分提问)when will Sandy be a reporter.22、They clean the classroom every day.(用tomorrow改写)they will /are going to clean the classroom tomorrow.23、We'll have robots in our homes in the future.(改为一般疑问句)
Will you have robots in your homes in the future.24、The children will work on the farm.(就画线部分提问)
where will the children work
who will work on the farm. 由于没有划线所以就多写了,你自己看用哪个。
She leaves home very early.(改为一般疑问句)
Does she leave home very early?
提问者评价
谢谢你们!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
What will you do tomorrow?
When will they go home?
how is Lily going to Beijing?
Lingling doesn't often do her homework in the evening.
Do you visit your grandparents every weekwnd?
What are they doing at home?
His father is working in a factory.
8、The boys aren't making lanterns.
9、What is the teacher doing now?
10、What is he listening to?
11、Everyone is having fun with themselves.
12、Does Kate do morning exercises every da?
13、Is her father
cooking the meal?
14、What are they going to do next Sunday?
15、He is not going to see his uncle tomorrew.
16、What is she going to do the day after tomorrow?
17、We will have a party tomor...
1,what will you do tomorrow? 2, when will they go home?3, 没有括号啊,4,Linging often does not do her homework in the evening. 5, do I visit my grandparents every weekend.?6,没有 括号啊 7, His father is working in a factory. 8, They boy are not making lanterns. 9, 10,没有划线的啊 11,Everyone is having a good time.12,Does kate do morning exercises every day?13, Is her father cooking the meal? 14,没有画线的15, he is not going to see hie uncle tomorrow.16, 没有划线17,We will have a party tomorrow.18,Am I going to check my email on Saturday morning?19,Will we have robots in our homes in the future?20,There will not be lots of cars in the town in five yea...
我只精通画线部分提问的额。。。这种题把划线部分去掉,换成和他对应的疑问代词(以第二题为例,括号里的时间改成时间的疑问代词when,其它就实际情况删减)
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初一英语填空That is my brother.(就划线部分提问)划线部分是my brother.______ _______that?They are from Germany.(就划线部分提问)划线部分是Germany.______ _____they from?My phone number is 256-9870.(改为一般疑_百度作业帮
初一英语填空That is my brother.(就划线部分提问)划线部分是my brother.______ _______that?They are from Germany.(就划线部分提问)划线部分是Germany.______ _____they from?My phone number is 256-9870.(改为一般疑
初一英语填空That is my brother.(就划线部分提问)划线部分是my brother.______ _______that?They are from Germany.(就划线部分提问)划线部分是Germany.______ _____they from?My phone number is 256-9870.(改为一般疑问句)_______ _______phone number 256-9870?
一二题1.将陈述句改为一般疑问句.2.加特殊疑问词(how、who、where、when等),去划线部分.my brother 是人,用“who”(谁)提问先变成Is that your brother?(注意人称)在变成Who is that?第二句过程一样,用where(什么地方)即Where are they from?第三题Is your phone munber 256-9870?
Who isWhere areIs your
Who is that?Where are they from?Is your phone number 256-9870?
Who is that?Where are they from?Is your phone number 256-9870?
Who isWhere areIs your
1 who is2 where are3 Is your
who iswhere areis your求这几道英语句子答案二、就画线部分提问1.He is my father.2.They are under the tree.3.I often watch TV after dinner.(晚饭后) 提示:饭后强调的是时间问题.4.Lily swims in the swimming pool.(游泳池)5.Superman flies in _百度作业帮
求这几道英语句子答案二、就画线部分提问1.He is my father.2.They are under the tree.3.I often watch TV after dinner.(晚饭后) 提示:饭后强调的是时间问题.4.Lily swims in the swimming pool.(游泳池)5.Superman flies in
求这几道英语句子答案二、就画线部分提问1.He is my father.2.They are under the tree.3.I often watch TV after dinner.(晚饭后) 提示:饭后强调的是时间问题.4.Lily swims in the swimming pool.(游泳池)5.Superman flies in the sky.6.I often brush my teeth in the evening.7.Alan likes to play with Bill.8.Joe's father plays badminton(羽毛球) every weekend.9.The supermarket is near the school.10.The laptop(笔记本电脑) is on the table.11.Jennifer has a pair of earrings(耳环).12.The flowers are in the flower pot(花盆).13.My grandpa took us to the zoo.14.I put the gold fish(金鱼) into the fish tank(鱼缸).15.The monkey sleeps at night.
1:Who's that?(就father提问)2:where are they?(就under the tree 提问)3:when do you often watch TV?4:where does Lily swim?5:where does Superman fly?(就in the sky 提问)6:when do you often brush your teeth?(就in the evening 提问)7:who does Alan like to play with?(就Bill 提问)8:what does Joe's father do every weekend?(就play badminton提问)9:where is the supermarket?(就near the school提问)10:where is the laptop?(就on the table提问)11:what does Jennifer have?(就 a pair of earrings提问)12:where are the flower?(就 in the flower pot 提问)13where did your grandpa take you?(就to the zoo提问)14:where did you put the gold fish?(就into the fish tank提问)15:when does the monkey sleep?(就at night 提问)四、句型转换(10分)1.There is some money for her.(改为否定句) money for her?2.I am doing my homework.(对划线部分提问) you 3.They are some young women.(改为单数形式) a young .4.There is asupermarket across from the park.( _百度作业帮
四、句型转换(10分)1.There is some money for her.(改为否定句) money for her?2.I am doing my homework.(对划线部分提问) you 3.They are some young women.(改为单数形式) a young .4.There is asupermarket across from the park.(
四、句型转换(10分)1.There is some money for her.(改为否定句) money for her?2.I am doing my homework.(对划线部分提问) you 3.They are some young women.(改为单数形式) a young .4.There is asupermarket across from the park.( 改为一般问句) ________ __________ a supermarket across fromthe park?5.I like dolphins.Becausethey are very intelligent.( 划线部分提问) _________ _________ you like dolphins?6.Her English teacheris from the USA.( 同上 ) ___________ is her English teacher_____________?7.She oftenplays soccer after school.(用now改写句子)She __________ ____________soccer now.8.It’s humidtoday.(就划线部分提问) ____________ _____________________________________today?9.It’s great.(就划线部分提问) 10.It’s nine ten.(对画线部分提问)_________ the time?
There isn't any money for herWhat are you doing?She is a young womanIs there a supermarket across from the park?Why do you like dolphins?Where is her English teacher from?She is playing soccer nowHow the weather like today?How do you think of it?What's the time?句型转换1.These are _han mei's_ pants(对话线部分提问)__________pants are these?2.That is my bag.(写出同义句)That______is_______3.The boy _in blue_ is my friend(对话线部分提问)______boy is your friend?4.His bike is _red_(_百度作业帮
句型转换1.These are _han mei's_ pants(对话线部分提问)__________pants are these?2.That is my bag.(写出同义句)That______is_______3.The boy _in blue_ is my friend(对话线部分提问)______boy is your friend?4.His bike is _red_(
句型转换1.These are _han mei's_ pants(对话线部分提问)__________pants are these?2.That is my bag.(写出同义句)That______is_______3.The boy _in blue_ is my friend(对话线部分提问)______boy is your friend?4.His bike is _red_(对话线部分提问)______ ______is his bike?5.These bananas are yours(改为否定句)These are ____ _____bananas
1.whose2.that dog is mine3.which4.what colour5.these are not your bananas}

我要回帖

更多关于 a man had two sons 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信