短公文改错错,高三压力大怎么办,more and more senior three students are gett

自主命题┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
统一命题┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊ 单独报道
您当前所在位置:
2014年河北高考英语真题:短文改错及答案
Today is Sunday. I have been studying all day long. On the morning, 1.
I had a dry breakfast. We have no water to drink because 2.
the water supply had cut off. The water had come back in 3.
the evening, I did maths then. I didn't stop after 12 o&clock. 4 .
After a short lunch I had the break. Then I went to my 5.
Sunday English Class.
After a long and tired class for more than two hours, I got 6.
to home. Some work had been done but some hadn&t, I must 7.
review all my subject such as the Science, the Humanities, 8.
which include Chinese, English, Politics and History as 9.
well. That&s terribly! Especially when there was no water. 10.
2、 黑龙江省鹤北林业局高级中学09-10学年高一下学期期末考试(英语)
One day I told Mr Wang,our math teacher,was ill. 61.________
I was worried about him and went to see him after the school. 62.________
When I enter his room,he struggled up to welcome 63.________
me.I let him lay down again.Mr Wang looked pale. 64.________
I asked about his trouble.He said he was having 65.________
a bad cold.Then he had a bad cough.After take some 66.________
medicine he was getting better.He asked me that we 67.________
liked the teacher who took place.When he heard 68.________
everything was all right,I could see he was pleasing. 69.________
Finally I asked him don&t to worry about the work 70.________
and have a good rest.
61.解析:表示&我被告知&。答案:told前加was
62.解析:school此处为抽象名词,表示&上学&。答案:去掉the
63.解析:过去的动作。答案:enter&entered
64.解析:lie此处是不带to的不定式,作宾补。答案:lay&lie
65.答案:&6.解析:taking是现在分词。after taking相当于after he took...答案:take&taking
67.解析:ask(询问)后接whether/if(是否)。答案:that&if(whether)
68.解析:take his place代替他。答案:place前加his
69.解析:please表示&感到高兴&。答案:pleasing&pleased
70.解析:ask sb. not to do sth. 要求某人别做某事。答案:don&t&not
3、 (河南省方城县月考)
Dear Mary,
I receive your E-mail just now. Don&t worry about me. I&m getting on well with my research work in the lab. But to my greatly surprise you say you will give up learn English. The reason is because you have not done well in it recently and you have lost interests. I&m afraid I couldn&t agree with you . I know it is difficulty to learn English, and English is widely used in the world today. It will be important tool in our future work. Beside, it is becoming more and more important in our daily life. If you study hard, you will be succeed. Do remember that where there is a will, there is a way. I& m looking forward to hearing good news from you.
work . Beside, it is becoming more and more important in our daily life. If you study hard, you
will be succe ed. Do remember that where there is a will there is a way. I& am looking forward to
hearing good news from you.
4、 (河南省郑州市第47中学高一第一次月考)
71. You will go somewhere quietly to calm your friend down. 71.__________
72. She and her family hid away for nearly 25 months after they were discovered.72.__________
73. I&ve grown so crazy about everything to do with the nature. 73.__________
74. End your friendship with this boy would be a stupid thing to do. 74.__________
75. As we know, there are more than one kind of English. 75.__________
76. English is one of the official language used in India. 76.__________
77. Although I still smile, but I&m not that happy. 77.__________
78. Why not join discussions and show interest in other people&s ideas. 78.___________
79. He wonders that the Smiths will come to his party. 79.___________
80. I have many hobbies, such as play basketball and so on. 80.__________
71 quietly改为quiet
72. after改为before
73. 去掉the
74. End改为Ending
75. are改为is
76. language改为languages
77. 去掉but
78. join后加in
79. that改为if/whether
80. play改为playing
5、 (河南省郑州市盛同学校高一第一次月考)
English is the most wide used language in the world. 76. ______
Methods of learning English has been improved greatly 77. ______
since the begin of this century. Learning English is 78. ______
not just a matter of knowing a lots of grammar rules 79. ______
or words. English is not a &subject& like the geography 80. ______
or history, but a &skill& like swimming and football. 81. ______
You learn to swim by getting on the water and swimming. 82. ______
You learn to play football by going and kick a ball. 83. ______
And you learn English by using it, without by knowing 84. _______
about it. A student&s mastery of a language is measured by 85. ______
6、 &(河南省郑州市智林学校高一第 一次月考)
Every morning John goes to work by trains. He always 76.________
buys a newspaper, it helps to make the time pass more quickly. 77.________
One Thursday morning, he turned on the sports page. He wanted 78.________
to see the report about an important football match the night 79.________
before. The repot was such interesting that he forgot to get off 80.________
at his station. He didn&t know it when he saw the sea. He got 81.________
off at the next station, and have to wait a long time for a train to 82.________
go back. Of course, he arrived very late at the office. 83.________
His boss were very angry when John told him why he was late. 84.________
&Work is very more important than football!& 85.________
76.trains & train 77. it & which 78. on & to 79. see & read 80. such & so 81. when &until 82. wait 后加a 83. & 84. were & was 85. very & much
7、 浙江省余姚中学10-11学年高一上学期第一次质量检测(英语)
I have just got some good news to tell to you. I win a national prize for painting last week. My father was so pleasing that he suggested I went to England for a holiday. I&d like to staying there for half a month, visiting place of interest or practicing my English as well. We&ve been often writing to each for a year and a half now. I have often dreamed of talk face to face with you. I imagine you&ll be at vacation yourself by that time.
Perhaps we could go out to do some sightseeing together.
答案:改错I have just got some good news to tell to (去掉to)you. I win(won) a national prize for painting last week. My father was so pleasing(pleased) that he suggested I went(go) to England for a holiday. I&d like to staying(stay) there for half a month, visiting place(places) of interest or(and) practicing my English as well. We&ve been often writing to each (加other) for a year and a half now. I have often dreamed of talk(talking) face to face with you. I imagine you&ll be at(on) vacation yourself by that time.
Perhaps we could go out to do some sightseeing together.
8、 浙江省温州市任岩松中学10-11学年高一第一次月考(英语)
Ladies and gentlemen,
May I have your attentions, please? In Saturday, July 27th, there will have a few visits to different places. Everyone is welcomed. All the visitors will be divided into four groups. Each group of visitors can visit one of the place & a factory, a farm, a school or a hospital. Please you sign your name at the Service Desk before 9: 00 a.m. and say what place you wish to visit. We&ll set out after the breakfast at 8 and we will return in the afternoon. We will have lunch at place of visit.
We hope you a pleasant journey. That& s all.
Thank you.
Attentions改为 attention
In 改为 On
Have 改为 be
welcomed改为 welcome
place 改为 places
Please you改为Please
say what place 改为say which place
after the breakfast 改为after breakfast
at place 改为 at one place
We hope改为We wish
9、 浙江省南马高级中学10-11学年高一9月月考(英语)
Some students don&t like talking about their parents often as if their parents love them very much. Are you going on well with your parents? You and your parents will be very happily if you can be friends. Here are some way to have a good talk with them. Find a good time to talk, like when you&re eating dinner, going out for walk and watching TV. Tell them something you&re interested in, or ask them about their lives when they are young. They love to talk about our past! Meet them face to face and listen to them carefully. Be honesty, and your parents will trust you more.
Some students don&t like talking about their parents often as if their parents love them very much. Are you going on well with your parents? You and your parents will be very happily if you can be friends. Here are some way to have a good talk with them. Find a goo d time to talk, like when you&re eating dinner, going out for walk and watching TV. Tell them something you&re interested in, or ask them about their lives when they are young. They love to talk about our past! Meet them face to face and listen to them carefully. Be honesty, and your parents will trust you more.
10、 浙江省嘉兴一中10-11学年高一上学期10月月考(英语)
My interest has been in books instead in food since I went to high school. In the past I was real
interested in all kinds of food. In summer day I liked to buy ice cream and cold drinks, while in winter I
like to buy sweets and some another food. Whenever I went for a walk with my parents I would ask them
buy me something. However, after I went to high school, I found I was putting on weight. So, I gave up
habit of eating and began to spend money on all kinds of books, and my parents are always complaining
that I am a money spender!
1instead&--of 2real--really 3day--days 4like&liked
5another--other 6&buy--to 7&habit--the 8and--but
11、 四川省南充高中顺庆校区10-11学年高一第一次阶段性考试 (英语)
短文改错(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)
I&d love to tell you something about my vacation. I&ve been 86. __________
looking forward to visit the East Lake for a long time. 87. __________
Yesterday, with my friends, I paid a visit it. We set off at 88. __________
7:00 am by bus. It is 8 kilometers far away from our city, and 89. __________
when we got there, it was 7:20 am. There we have a wonderful 90. __________
time. We spent the whole morning boating and fished on the lake. 91. __________
Then we had a picnic in the lake. In the afternoon, we climbed 92. __________
the Snake Island, picking the beautiful flowers and took a lot of pictures. 93. __________
Time passed very quick. Before we knew it, it was already 16:00, 94. __________
but we had to go back. How about your vacation? Please write 95. __________
me as soon as possible.
86. 正确 87. visit 改为 visiting 88. visit 后加to 89. 去掉far 90. have改为had
91. fished改为fishing 92. in 改为by 93. piking改为picked 94. quick改为quickly
95. but改为and
12、 山西省孝义三中10-11学年高一单元测试(一)(英语)
单句改错。(每题一分,共10分)
1 .My hometown is ten miles far away from here.______________________
2. I am amazing at what you have told me .___________________________
3. Senior High teachers are not similar with Junior High teachers .________
4. It is a great fun to swim in the river on a hot day._________________
5. There are four times as many girls than boys in our class.___________
6. What&s your attitude of the problem?_______________________
7. The words appeared on the special screen.______________
8. A man calling John Smith is asking to see you.____________________
9. The climate here is warmer than it in my hometown. _______________
10. I&m looking forward to have a chance to go abroad.____________
13、 辽宁省沈阳二中10-11学年高一上学期10月月考(英语)
I often dream of being a teacher. I dream of standing in the platform in the classroom and give lessons to lovely boys and girls. I teach them, play with them, watch them growing up. I am always young when I was staying with them. I know there is not easy to be a teacher. Without eno ugh knowledges, you can never teach good. Besides, you have to make friends with your pupils and take good care of him. Though I am a student now, but I will work very hard to make my dream comes true.
I often dream of being a teacher. I dream o f standing in(改成on) the platform in the classroom and give(改成giving) lessons to lovely boys and girls. I teach them, play with them, (此处添加and) watch them growing up. I am always young when I was (改成am)staying with them. I know there(改成it) is not easy to be a teacher. Without enough knowledges(改成knowledge), you can never teach good(改成well). Besides, you have to make friends with your pupils and take good care of him(改为them). Though I am a student now, but (but去掉)I will work very hard to make my dream comes (改为come) true.
14、 辽宁省大连市二十三中学10-11学年高一上学期第一次月考(英语)
Jim arrived at home and discovered that he has forgotten his door key. He rang the bell, but nobody came to open the door. He rang again and waiting, but still there was not reply. He walked round the house to s ee if he could find a open window, but they were all locked. It was beginning to rain, he did not know how to do. Kate, his wife, had obvious gone out. He didn&t know where she had been or when she&d return. Finally, he picked up a stone and threw them at the kitchen window. Just then, his wife came back.
15、 吉林省扶余一中10-11学年高一上学期第一次月考(英语)
76.We mus t make use every minute to study.
77.The football match was put off because the bad weather.
78. More than one student have failed in the examination.
79.The teacher is concerning about his students& health.
80.We&re going to do some shopping. Will you join in us?
81.There is no such a thing as standard English.
82.A number of people who were killed or injured reached more than 400,000.
83.While he walking the dog in the park,he happened to meet an old friend.
84.How are you getting along well with them?
85.Ever since middle school, my sister Wang Wei and I dreamed about taking a great bike trip.
16、 吉林省东北师大附中10-11学年高一第一次月考(英语)
81. Last night, his father came back late as usually.
82. At the end of 16th century, about five to seven million people spoke English.
83. The Mekong River becomes rapids as it passes across deep valleys.
84. This is the reason why she explained to me just now.
85. The boss requested that all the work must be finished as soon as possible.
81 usually 改成 usual
82在16th前面加the
83across改成 through
84why改成which, that 或去掉
85must改成should /去掉must浙江高考新考法--短文改错(自编)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
浙江高考新考法--短文改错(自编)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢高考英语短文改错练习三与答案_英语_萌芽学习网
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
高考英语短文改错练习三与答案
&&&热&&&&&★★★
高考英语短文改错练习三与答案
作者:佚名 文章来源: 点击数: 更新时间: 23:37:46
英语:短文改错百篇练习三(41-60)
A kind of little car may someday take place of today’s big &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 76.&&&&&&&& &
ones . If people drive such cars in the future ,there would be &&&&&&&&&&&&& 77.&&&&&&&& &
less pollution in there air . There will be more spaces for &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 78.&&&&&&&& &
parking cars in cities . The streets will be less crowd . And &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 79.&&&&&&&& &
driving will be safer as these little cars can go only 65 km &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 80.&&&&&&&& &
per hour . The future cars will be fine for getting round a &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
city , so they will not be useful for long trips . Little cars &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 81.&&&&&&&& &
will go 200km , before needing to stop more gas . If big cars &&&&&&&&&&&& 82.&&&&&&&& &
are still used along with the small ones , two sets of roads &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
that will be needed in the future . Some roads will be used &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 83.&&&&&&&& &
for the big fast cars and another roads will be needed for &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 84.&&&&&&&& &
the slow small ones . It is said that third such little cars &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 85.&&&&&&&& &
fit in the space now needed for one car the usual size .
76. take^ place――the&& 77.would ――will&& 78.spaces ――space && 79.crowd ――crowed
80.正确& 81.so――but && 82.stop^ ――for &&&& 83.去掉that&& 84. another――other&& 85.third-three
&&&&&& I must say that I do agree with you. Though you find &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 76.&&&&&&&& &
something, but it doesn’t mean it belongs to you. If you &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 77.&&&&&&&& &
can find who it belongs to, you should try to return back &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 78.&&&&&&&& &
it. I’m sure you would want someone to do same for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 79.&&&&&&&& &
you. Once I found a beautiful picture. I wanted to keep &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 80.&&&&&&&& &
it. Then I remembered see one just like it in an office. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 81.&&&&&&&& &
I went to the office and found the person to who it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 82.&&&&&&&& &
belonged. The lady was very happy to get back and &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 83.&&&&&&&& &
gave me delicious apples. So you see, Bob, I get two &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 84.&&&&&&&& &
rewards: one I could eat and another I could keep in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 85.&&&&&&&& &
76.do→don’t 或者agree→disagree 77.去掉but 78.去掉back 79.do∧same, the& 80.√& 81.see→seeing&&&& 82.who→whom& 83.get∧back, it 84.get→got85.another→one
Mr Zhang is over sixty years old. He has retired(退休).&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
He is one of my respected teachers. He teaches us&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 76.&&&&&&&&&&&
chemistry when we were in senior Grade One. He was old, and he&&&&&&&&&&& 77.&&&&&&&&&&&
taught us good. He tried his best to make his classes lively.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 78.&&&&&&&&&&&
Mr Zhang usually made good preparations for the lesson and was strict&&&& 79.&&&&&&&&&&&
to us, too. Whenever we made mistakes in our homework.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 80.&&&&&&&&&&&
he would ask us to correct them. At that time, I was used to be&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 81.&&&&&&&&&&&
poorly in chemistry. Mr Zhang often helped me with my studies&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 82.&&&&&&&&&&&
very patiently. With his help, I had made rapid progress and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 83.&&&&&&&&&&&
caught with the class. He is always very kind to every student.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 84.&&&&&&&&&&&
As an experienced teacher, he is respected and loved by all&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 85.&&&&&&&&&&&
the students.
76.teaches→taught&& 77.and→but&& 78.good→well&& 79.lesson→lessons 80.to→with&& 81.was去掉&& 82.poorly→poor&&& 83.had→have(或had去掉)& 84.在with前加up&&& 85.√
I can’t swim because I have a strong fear of water.&&&&&&&&&&&&
Look back at my childhood experience, I think&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 76.&&&&&&&&&&&&&
that three reason might explain the fear. The first&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 77.&&&&&&&&&&&&&
reason is that I was not allowed to go near the water&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 78.&&&&&&&&&&&&&
when I was a child, for my mother had unreasonable&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 79.&&&&&&&&&&&&&
fear of it. So, even as a child I was taught see the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 80.&&&&&&&&& &&&&
water as something danger. Second, my eyes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 81.&&&&&&&&&&&&&
became bad ones when I was five. If I took off my&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 82.&&&&&&&&&&&&&
glasses in the water, I couldn’t see anything, but this&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 83.&&&&&&&&&&&&&
increased my fear. The worst part of your experience &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 84.&&&&&&&&&&&&&
is that as a child I often see a neighbor drowned. Since &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 85.______________
then I have been more frightened.
76. Look ― Looking& 77. reason-reasons& 78. √ 79. had后加an& 80. taught后加to& &&&&&& 81 danger-dangerous& 82. 去掉ones& 83. but 改为so 或and& 84. your-my& 85.see-saw
Most& people who are ambitious and want to achieve&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
something live on stress. They need them. I like to use&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 76.&&&&&&& &
example from the animal world because there is a biological&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 77.&&&&&&& &
basis for what I say. If you take a turtle and force it to run with as&&&&&&& 78.&&&&&&& &
fast as a race-horse, you should kill it. So it’s useless to say&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 79.&&&&&&& &
to a turtle type human what he must achieve this because his&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 80.&&&&&&& &
father was famous and his grandfather was successful. You can’t &&&&&&&& 81.&&&&&&& &
make race-horse out of a turtle. But the reverse is also true. If you&&&&&&& 82.&&&&&&& &
are the race-horse type, as more efficient businessmen and politicians&&& 83.&&&&&&& &
are, you have the urge to do many things and to express you. If&&&&&&&&&&& 84.&&&&&&& &
you told not to do anything, you are under terrible distress.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 85.&&&&&&& &
76.them→it&& 77.example→examples 78.run with→run& 79.should→will& 80.what→that& 81.Right& 82.race-horse→a race-horse83.more→most& 84.you→yourself& 85.told→are told
Have you ever heard from the saying : All work and no play &&&&&& 76.&&&&&&&&& &
make Jack a dull boy ? What this means is that if you study &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 77.&&&&&&&&& &
all the times you will become a boring person . You must &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 78.&&&&&&&&& &
go out and having fun with your friends , otherwise you will &&&&&&&&&&&&& 79.&&&&&&&&& &
lose him . No one wants to be friends with someone who only &&&&&&&&&&& 80.&&&&&&&&& &
talks about work and study .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 81.&&&&&&&&& &
Perhaps you have a confidence problem . Please try remember &&& 82.&&&&&&&&& &
what the work you do is for yourself but no one else . You &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 83.&&&&&&&&& &
do not have to compete with your classmates . No one could &&&&&&&&&&&&&& 84.&&&&&&&&& &
be happier in studying seven days and seven nights in a week .&&&&&&& 85.&&&&&&&&& &
76. from→of& 77.make→makes& 78.times→time& 79.having→have& 80.him→them& 81.√& 82. try→try to& 83.what→that& 84.could→can& 85.happier→happy
Deare Abby ,
&&&&&& How are you ? Today I’ve got a wonderful news to tell you .&&&&&&&& 76.&&&&&&&&& &
I have offered a scholarship at a university in Australia for my &&&&&&&&&&& 77.&&&&&&&&& &
further education . One hundred and twenty students took exam &&&&&&&&& 78.&&&&&&&&& &
for it , but only a few was chosen and I was one of them . However , & 79.&&&&&&&&& &
my parents are not happy about it . They are strong against me &&&&&&&&&& 80.&&&&&&&&& &
going there . They say it is too far away that they will not see me &&&&&&& 81.&&&&&&&&& &
for a whole year and they are afraid of I will feel lonely . They &&&&&&&&& 82.&&&&&&&&& &
can't imagine a girl so young live alone . They advise me to study &&&&&& 83.&&&&&&&&& &
in the capital instead . Then I’ll be able to continue living with &&&&&&&&&& 84.&&&&&&&&& &
them . How can I persuade them to accept the fact I have grown up ? & 85.&&&&&&&&& &
Best Wishes
76.去掉a&& 77.have^―have been&&& 78.exam―exams79.was―were&&& 80.strong―strongly&& 81.too―so
82.去掉of& 83.live―living&&&&&&&& 84.√&&& 85.fact^―fact that
I used to love science class―all of them―&& 76.&&&&&&&&& &
biology, chemistry, geography or physics. I think I &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 77.&&&&&&&&& &
liked those classes because I felt that it helped me &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 78.&&&&&&&&& &
understand what the world works. For example,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 79.&&&&&&&&& &
when I was a child, the rain was a mystery. In one &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 80.&&&&&&&&& &
class, I learned why it rained. I think science classes &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 81.&&&&&&&&& &
clear up mysteries. But then there is always more&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 82.&&&&&&&&& &
mysteries look into. What was my least favorite class? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 83.&&&&&&&&& &
That was math. After learn the basics of the subject, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 84.&&&&&&&&& &
Nothing else seemed very practically to me. I never &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 85.&&&&&&&&& &
saw how I could use it in my daily life.
76.class―classes& 77.or―and&&&&&&& 78.it―they&& 79.what―how& 80.去掉the&&&
81.√&&& 82.is―are&&& 83.mysteries^―mysteries to 84.learn―learning& 85.practically―practical
976.on-by&&& 77.his-their&& 78.consider-considers& 79.the man-the man who&&&& 80.√
81.get-get a&&&&&&&&&&& 82.删去the&& 83.that-those&&&& 84.in- at& 85.less-more
Some Americans judge success on the length &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 76.&&&&&&&&& &
of his vacations . The man who gets a month’s &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 77.&&&&&&&&& &
vacation each year consider himself more successful &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 78.&&&&&&&&& &
than the man gets two weeks . Many people want &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 79.&&&&&&&&& &
to be teachers because it is teachers who can &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 80.&&&&&&&&& &
get three-month vacation every year . Some college &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 81.&&&&&&&&& &
teachers who teach the three classes consider &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 82.&&&&&&&&& &
themselves less successful than that who teach &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 83.&&&&&&&&& &
only one or two , or none in all . In short , the less &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 84.&&&&&&&&& &
work Americans do , the less successful they &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 85.&&&&&&&&& &
consider themselves .
As is known, that is interesting to teach children to &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 76.&&&&&&&&&&& &
swim while they are still babies. Most the large towns in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 77.&&&&&&&&&&& &
Florida and California have already run particularly lessons for&&&&&&&&&&& 78.&&&&&&&&&&& &
babies. The idea has quickly spread to Europe from where,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 79.&&&&&&&&&&& &
in several countries, special courses are now offered to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 80.&&&&&&&&&&& &
the children who are from 7 to 24 month old.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 81.&&&&&&&&&&& &
&&&&&& The first step is to have child get rid of fear of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 82. &&&&&&&&&&&&
water. Next, he is teaching to float in water. Once he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 83.&&&&&&&&&&& &
can do that naturally and can swim with fear, the child can&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 84.&&&&&&&&&&& &
master the technique and push him forward through the water.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 85.&&&&&&&&&&& &
76.that―it& 77.the前加of或去掉the& 78.particularly―particular& 79.from去掉& 80.√81.month―months& 82.child前加a& 83.teaching―taught& 84.with―without& 85.him―himself
Dear Mr. Green
I work in the Friendship Shop on Zhongshan Road&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 76.&&&&&&&&&&&&
where you have often come to buy things. The other day &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 77.&&&&&&&&&&&&
if you bought a vase at our shop with your wife, I made&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 78.&&&&&&&&&&&&
the mistake about the price. You looked at two different&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 79.&&&&&&&&&&&&
price of the same vase, one costing 30 yuan and the other&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 80.&&&&&& &&&&&&
21 yuan. You took the 21 yuan one so I accepted 30&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 81.&&&&&&&&&&&&
yuan from you. I found my mistake only after you and &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 82.&&&&&&&&&&&&
your wife have left. Will you please come to our shop to &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 83.&&&&&&&&&&&&
get in your change or to return your vase and get a 30&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 84.&&&&&&&&&&&&
yuan one instead? I apologize you for it. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 85.&&&&&&&&&&&&
I’m looking forward to your coming earlier.
Yours truly,
76.in→at&&& 77.√&&& 78.if→when&&& 79.the→a&&& 80.price→prices&& 81.so→but(and)&&& 82.my→out &&&83.have left→had left&& 84.去掉in&& 85.you→to
Rowena and Billy Wrangler are model high school &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &
students . They study hard . They do extreme well on &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 76.&&&&&&&&&& &
achievement tests . And next year , Rowena will attending &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 77.&&&&&&&&&& &
HarvardUniversity. Billy , her younger brother , hoe to go &&&&&&&&&&&&&& 78.&&&&&&&&&& &
to Cornell . That makes Rowena and Billy different from &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 79.&&&&&&&&&& &
most students is that they don’t go to school . In fact , &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 80.&&&&&&&&&& &
they've never been to school . Since a kindergarten , they &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 81.&&&&&&&&&& &
have studied at home . Neither Rowena or Billy feels as if &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 82.&&&&&&&&&& &
they have missed out on nothing by being taught at home .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 83.&&&&&&&&&& &
As many of the more than one million people who receive &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 84.&&&&&&& &&&&
home schooling in the United States , they feel if they &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 85.&&&&&&&&&& &
have gotten a good education .
76.extreme―extremely &&&77.will―will be/attending―attend&& 78.hope―hopes 79.That ―What &&80.right &&&&&&&&&&&81.a kindergarten―kindergarten& 82.or―nor &&83.nothing―anything &&&&&&84.As―Like 85.if―as if
Did you enjoy yourself yesterday? I suppose you do. But I’d&&&&&&&& 76.&&&&&&&&& &
like to tell you what a bad day I had yesterday. Nothing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 77.&&&&&&&&& &
just went wrong. On the morning, my alarm clock didn’t ring,&&&&&&&&&&&& 78.&&&&&&&&& &
since I woke up an hour late. I was in such a hurry that I burnt my&&&&&& 79.&&&&&&&&& &
hand when I was cooking the breakfast. Then I ran out of the house&&&&& 80.&&&&&&&&& &
to catch the 8:30 buses. This is the bus I usually take. But, you&&&&&&&&&&&& 81.&&&&&&&&& &
may laugh, I missed it of course. I am very unhappy, and scared&&&&&&&&&& 82.&&&&&&&&& &
as well because teacher hates the students coming late to school.&&&&&&&&&& 83.&&&&&&&&& &
So I ran three miles to school only to discover that nobody&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 84.&&&&&&&&& &
was there. The school was quiet but peaceful. Our classroom was&&&&&&&&& 85.&&&&&&&&& &
locked. I realized that moment: It was Sunday.
(2)76.do→did&&&&& 77.Nothing→Everything&& 78.In→On& 79.since→so& 80.去掉第一个the&&&& 81.buses→bus&& 82.am→was&&& 83.在teacher 前加my/the&& 84.√ 85.but→and
Get a good education is more important today than&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& 76. _______________
ever before .In Canada mostly children attend public&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& 77. _______________
schools. Public schools are mainly found by governments&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 78. _______________
through tax income. Students in Canada taught in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 79. _______________
English and in French. The rests of Canadian children &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 80._______________
attend private schools, that are supported mainly by fees &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 81._______________
paying by parents .By law ,the children must attend&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 82._______________
the school from age 5 to 16. There are several different&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 83. _______________
levels in the Canadian education system .The first was&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & 84._______________
called Elementary Schools ,which include kindergartens&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& & 85._______________
through grade 7 or 8.
76.Get-- Getting 77.mostly-- most 78.found --founded 79. in Canada∧-are 80.rests- rest 81.that -which
82.paying-- paid 83.the school 84.was --is&& 85.&& √&&&
Yesterday we went to plant trees on the hill near to &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&76.
&our school.& The boys were made dig pits(坑).The&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&77.&&&&&&&&&&&
girls were told to plant the young trees into the pits.&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&78.&&&&&&&&&&&&&
All of us worked very hardly. Soon we were all wet&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&79.&&&&&&&&&&&&&
with sweat.After the young trees planted,& we&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&80. &&&&&&&&
began to water it.The water was at the foot of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&81.&&&&&&&&& &
the hill.& But we stood in line to pass pails(桶)&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&82.&&&&&&&&& &
of water from one to other up to the hill.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&83.&&&&&&&&&&&
We did not finish water the trees until it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&84.&&&&&&&&& &
was dark.Though we were tired,we feel very happy.&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&85
76. 第二个to去掉& 77. made后加to 78. √ 79. hardly改为hard 80. trees后加were& 81. it改为them&
82. But改为So& 83. other改为another& 84. water改为watering 85. feel改为felt
A few months after returning the USfrom Germany, I took&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 76.&&&&&&&&&&
part in a college course in French. Since I have learned to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 77.&&&&&&&&&&
speak German good in Germany, I thought that it might be&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 78.&&&&&&&&&&
interested to begin studying another language. At the first&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 79.&& &&&&&&&&
class, the teacher asked us to do a pronunciation exercise,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 80.&&&&&&&&&&
in which he would say one word or two in French, and each&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 81.&&&&&&&&&&
student would do their best to copy. When he got to me, he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 82.&&&&&&&&&&
kept having me to say more words, and I finally asked him&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 83.&&&&&&&&&&
why. “I find it great funs. It’s the first time I’ve heard an&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 84.&&&&&&&&&&
American speak French with a German accent.”he explained it.&&&&& 85.&&&&&&&&&&
76.returning 后加to&&& 77.have改为had&& 78.good改为well &79.interested改为interesting& 80.对&& 81.one改为a& 82.their改为his 83.去掉to&& 84.funs改为fun&& 85.去掉it
It was fine yesterday. The sun was shining in the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
sky. I went boating by myself. I didn’t take many&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 76.&&&&&&&&& &
friends with me because I wanted to row alone.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 77.&&&&&&&&& &
I hired a boat and rowed slowly to the center of lake.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 78.&&&&&&&&& &
A fresh breeze was blowing, fish was swimming and birds&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 79.&&&&&&&&& &
were singing. When I reached the center, I took up the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 80.&&&&&&&&& &
paddles(桨)and lie down in the boat. With the blue sky&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 81.&&&&&&&&& &
over me or green water around me I was extremely&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 82.&&&&&&&&& &
relaxed. Over about two hours passed in this way before I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 83.&&&&&&&&& &
knew them. I came back home very late. I didn’t feel&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 84.&&&&&&&&& &
tiring at all, for I had really had a good time.&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 85.&&&&&&&&& &
76.many→ 77.row→& 78.of^lake→ 79.第二个was→ 81.√;81.lie→& 82.or→and&& 83.去掉 84.them→ 85.tiring→tired.
I was anxiously expected your letter, and at last&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& 76.________
it has reached to me. I am very glad to know that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & 77________
everyone at home is enjoying good health as usually.&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& 78________
Things here are same now as they were before. The&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && 79 ________
final examination will take place in next week. So&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && 80 ________
I am now busy preparing for my lessons. It’s nice&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && 81________
to think that the summer vacation is coming&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& 82________
near. I can’t say much I want to see you all again.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 83 ________
I am looking forward to spend summer days with you.&&&&&&&&&&&& & 84________
Give my love to Father, Mother and anyone at home.&&&&&&&&&&&&& & 85________
76. expected改为expecting&&&& 77. 去掉to& 78. usually 改为usual 79. are 后加the&& 80. 去掉in&&&& 81. 去掉for
82. right&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 83. say 后加how&&&&&& 84. spend 改为spending 85. anyone 改为everyone
One afternoon , when I was on my way home , the sky &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 76.&&&&&&&& &
changed suddenly . Dark clouds were gathered . I began &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 77.&&&&&&&& &
to feel worried because I didn’t have both a raincoat &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 78.&&&&&&&& &
or umbrella about me . It soon started to rain .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 79.&&&&&&&& &
Just as I was hurrying home , I heard of someone calling &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 80.&&&&&&&& &
me from behind . I turned to have a look and find that &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 81.&&&&&&&& &
he was Liu Wei , a good neighbour of mine . He &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 82.&&&&&&&& &
offered to share his umbrella with me . We walked all &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 83.&&&&&&&& &
the ways home . Without Liu Wei’s help , I would have &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 84.&& &&&&&&&
got wet to the skin . How much thankful I was for his help !&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 85.&&&&&&&& &
76.sky-weath 77gathered-gathering 78.both-either 79. or ^umbrella-an 80 heard of
81.find-found 82.he-it& 83. √84.ways-way 85.much
I worried about the missed bag all the evening. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 76.&&&&&&&& &
I tried to remember exact what I had done from the &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 77.&&&&&&&& &
time I left the store until at the time I got home. I& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 78.&&&&&&&& &
remembered whether I had looked at the bag while I &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 79.&&&&&&&& &
was having lunch. So I must have it when I left the &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 80.&&&&&&&& &
store. I remembered showing it to a friend on the bus.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 81.&&&&&&&& &
But I had the bag then. I came directly from the bus&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 82.&&&&&&&& &
to my house, and I must have forgotten it on the bus. I& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 83.&&&&&&&& &
was in hurry to get off and forgot to check the packages &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 84.&&&&&&&& &
lying on the floor. I should be much careful next time.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 85.&&&&&&&& &
76.missed-missing77. exact-- exactly 78.去at&&& 79.whether-that &&&80. have∧ it --had&&& 81.&& √&&& 82.But―So 83.forgotten--left 84. in∧ hurry --in a hurry 85.much --more&&&&
中考录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇中考: 下一篇中考:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)}

我要回帖

更多关于 医林改错 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信