thankyousidethank是什么意思思i

英语翻译Dear LI;Thank you for your mail I am glad that you are on my side,well my doctor just call the hospital and they are going to send me home tomorrow but I have to be back on Sunday 29 so they can get me ready of the operation on the 30 or _百度作业帮
英语翻译Dear LI;Thank you for your mail I am glad that you are on my side,well my doctor just call the hospital and they are going to send me home tomorrow but I have to be back on Sunday 29 so they can get me ready of the operation on the 30 or
英语翻译Dear LI;Thank you for your mail I am glad that you are on my side,well my doctor just call the hospital and they are going to send me home tomorrow but I have to be back on Sunday 29 so they can get me ready of the operation on the 30 or 31st I am glad that I am coming home even so I am in pain I rally be home doing nothing them in the hospital I am glad to be home thank you Lord well love I wont have to much time at home but at lease I am at home wi ll love and miss you Joe
亲爱的李.谢谢你的邮件,我很高兴你在我身边,我就打电话给医院的医生,他们要送我回家了,但明天我不得不星期天回来29,这样他们就可以帮我准备的操作30或31我很高兴我回家的路上,我很痛苦,我集会被家里无所事事他们住进了医院,我很高兴能回家,我很感谢主爱不会有太多的时间在家里的,但至少我在家会爱你所乔谢谢····A little love for you,My dear You make me cry make me smile make me feel that love is true you always stand by my side I don't want to say goodbye you make me cry make me smile make me feel the joy of love oh kissing you thank you for a_百度作业帮
谢谢····A little love for you,My dear You make me cry make me smile make me feel that love is true you always stand by my side I don't want to say goodbye you make me cry make me smile make me feel the joy of love oh kissing you thank you for a
谢谢····A little love for you,My dear You make me cry make me smile make me feel that love is true you always stand by my side I don't want to say goodbye you make me cry make me smile make me feel the joy of love oh kissing you thank you for all the love you always give to me oh i love you to be with you,oh i love you .
亲爱的,给你一点爱.你让我哭泣,让我微笑,让我体会到真爱,你永远站在我的身边,我不想说再见,你让我哭泣,让我微笑,让我体会到爱情的快乐,噢,亲吻你,谢谢你一直以来给我的爱,哦,我爱你,和你在一起,我爱你.hello! Thank you for your remind of that day, but I think the difference of the degree is no obstacle. Can please you thing, please help her learn, because I'm not in her side, don't teach. If you are willing to help, I will thank you very much. And _百度作业帮
hello! Thank you for your remind of that day, but I think the difference of the degree is no obstacle. Can please you thing, please help her learn, because I'm not in her side, don't teach. If you are willing to help, I will thank you very much. And
hello! Thank you for your remind of that day, but I think the difference of the degree is no obstacle. Can please you thing, please help her learn, because I'm not in her side, don't teach. If you are willing to help, I will thank you very much. And please don't translate to her, she also don't know what it is. Thank you very much!翻译中文
你好!感谢你想起那一天,但我认为是没有障碍的程度上的区别。可以请您的东西,请帮助她学习,因为我不在她的身边,不教书。如果你愿意帮忙,我将非常感谢。请不要翻译给她,她还不知道它是什么。非常感谢!英语翻译I will be by your side until the end I never forget Give me your hand before I'm old.I know ,thank you I will be by you side until the end_百度作业帮
英语翻译I will be by your side until the end I never forget Give me your hand before I'm old.I know ,thank you I will be by you side until the end
英语翻译I will be by your side until the end I never forget Give me your hand before I'm old.I know ,thank you I will be by you side until the end
我会在你身边,直到最后!我永远不会忘记!在我变老之前请把你的手递给我.我明白,我会在你身边直到最后.
Ich wird auf deine Seite bis das Ende. Ich vergesse das nie. gebe mir deine Hande bevor ich alt wird. Ich weiss, danke ! Ich wird auf deine Seute bis das Ende. 楼上的不对把,应该是“在我未老去前把你的手给我(翻译得很没意境)”
我会在你身边,直到最后!我永远不会忘记!给我你的手之前,我老了......我知道,谢谢!我会陪到你最后一刻!I feel you by my side是什么歌_百度知道
I feel you by my side是什么歌
提问者采纳
高达独角兽 02 赤色彗星片尾曲我正准备下,先和你说了。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
仓木麻衣和孙燕姿合唱的tonight i feel close to you??by my side。关键词都对上了,不知道是不是你要找的~Tonight,I feel close to you Mai-k & Yan-zi M: Close my eyes and feel your mind Y: Time has passed I walk like a shabow M: Neven knew What I am going through M&Y: You touch my heart and take my breath away M: Whisper on the wind so softly Let the bright stars fill our dreams with love Reach for your hand Y: (you're holding my key) M: and you show me the way M: Tonight,I feel close to you You open my door and light the sky above M&Y: When I need a friend, you are there right BY MY SIDEI wish we could stay as one M: I wish we could stay forever as one Y: All the tears that haunt my past M: You promised It'll be better tomorrow Y: play that song You and I listened to M&Y: And let it gently ease our pain Y: Tender rain drops from the blue sky Flowers blooming, life is so divine like sunlight on a stream M: (you're holding my key) Y: You show the world to me Y: Tonight,I feel close to you You open my door and light the sky above M&Y: When I need a friend, you are there right by my side I wish we could stay as one M: So much love in this beautiful world Y: Search for the brightest star in the sky M: You will find the meaning of love Y: Don't be afraid M: (Don't be afraid), Y: Just be yourself M: (Just be yourself) M&Y: We need this love...I've never knew M&Y: Tonight,I feel close to you You open my door and light the sky above When I need a friend, you are there right by my side I wish we could stay as one Tonight,I feel close to you You open my door and light the sky above When I need a friend, you are there right by my side I wish we could stay as one I wish we could stay forever as one
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Klyee的新曲《Evverlasting》(2010年《机动战士UC独角兽》OA第二集片尾曲)的歌词。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 thank是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信