求英国签证翻译件要求 谢谢

求翻译英语 谢谢哈_百度知道
提问者采纳
贾斯汀和玛丽早早就起来,即使他们是在叔叔的湖边屋度假。前一天晚上,托马斯叔叔告诉他们关于住在湖中雾妖。贾斯汀和玛丽决定在假期结束之前去看看。贾斯汀探头看窗外时,「外面雾大吗?」玛丽问道。「是啊!我们走吧!」贾斯汀说。这只是清晨5时,屋里每个人都还在睡觉。玛丽和贾斯汀来到码头。他们看见湖上有浓雾。「你看到什么了吗?」问玛丽问。「没有。你觉得托马斯叔叔只是想讲故事吓唬我们吗?」托马斯叔叔确有很好的想象力。他告诉贾斯汀和玛丽很多故事,但是这是第一个恐怖故事,玛丽觉得那可能是真的。玛丽摇摇头。 「记得托马斯叔叔说的吗?雾妖住湖里,我们在码头上。也许这就是为何我们看不到它。」「你想出去湖里?」问贾斯汀。玛丽看了看四周,试图找到托马斯叔叔的船,但雾气太浓。他们走向码头的尽头,看到船的轮廓。他们小心翼翼地钻进了船。玛丽很紧张。 「看到什么了吗?」他们环顾四周,慢慢地,雾开始消散。玛丽回身喊道。 「雾妖!」它和他们一起在船上!贾斯汀和玛丽在恐惧中互相拥抱,但随后他们听到了笑声。那是托马斯叔叔的笑声。「我知道这个故事足够吸引你们俩早早起床和我乘船。」贾斯汀和玛丽很高兴原来没有雾妖。~~~~~~~~~纯人手翻译,欢迎采纳~~~~~~~~~原文如下:Justin and Mary woke up early, even though they were on a vacation at their uncle's lake house. The night before, Uncle Thomas told them about the Foggy Figure that lived in the lake. Justin and Mary decided to see it before their vacation ended.&Is it foggy outside?& Mary asked, as Justin looked out the window.&Yes! Let's go!& said Justin.It was only 5:00 a.m., so everyone else in the house was still asleep. Mary and Justin came to the boat dock. They saw thick fog over the lake.&Do you see anything?& asked Mary asked.&Nothing. Do you think Uncle Thomas was just trying to scare us with that story?&Uncle Thomas did have a good imagination. He told Justin and Mary many stories, but this was the first scary story. Mary had a feeling it wasn't made up.Mary shook her head. &Remember what Uncle Thomas said? The Foggy Figure lives in the lake. We're on the dock. Maybe that's why we can't see him.&&You want to go out on the water?& asked Justin.Mary looked around, trying to find Uncle Thomas's boat, but the fog was too thick.They walked towards the end of the dock and saw the outline of the boat. They carefully got into the boat.Mary was nervous. &See anything?& They looked around, and slowly, the fog began to lift. Mary turned around and shouted. &The Foggy Figure!& It was in the boat with them!Justin and Mary hugged each other in fear, but then they heard a laugh. It was from Uncle Thomas.&I knew that this story would get you two out of bed early enough to take a boat ride with me.&Justin and Mary were happy that there was no Foggy Figure.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
翻译英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译,谢谢_百度知道
提问者采纳
雅诗兰黛理想主义者甚至肤色llluminator血清correcteur de新的unifiant illuminateur适合所有的皮肤用途:应用清洁皮肤moisturizer收到你的所有毛皮实行使用:nettoyee完全皮肤赴法之前creme护理1 30ml e liq / fl安士estee lauder信息系统和电信司纽约n。其中10022伦敦38q威克案wxhy bank usa
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
正面:雅思兰黛淡斑修复精华露即时修正暗哑、痘印、斑点及肤色不均等瑕疵背面:适合所有肤质使用方法:适用于干净的皮肤,先于保湿霜使用。上面有英语和法语两种语言说明,都是一个意思。
Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator (理想主义 使得肤色更加透亮)For All Skintypes (适合所有的肌肤)To use: Apply on clean skin before your moisturizer (用法:在使用润肤霜前,涂抹在干净的肌肤上)大意上是这样的意识。
正面,说的是这是提亮并均匀肤色的,上面是英语,下面是法语,意思一样。背面就是介绍使用方法,是适用于所有肤质,要洗完脸以后,先涂这个,再用润肤乳,上面英语下面法语,意思一样。
我知道是雅诗兰黛
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译,谢谢!_百度知道
求翻译,谢谢!
When I asked my daughter which item she would keep: the phone, the car, the cooker, the computer, the TV , or her boyfriend, she said“the phone”. Personally, I could do without the phone entirely, which makes me unusual. Because the telephone is changing our lives more than any other piece of technology.
Point 1 The telephone creates the need to communicate, in the same way that more roads create more traffic. My daughter comes home from school at 4:00 pm and then spends an hour on the phone talking to the very people she has been at school with all day. If the phone did not exist, would she have anything to talk about?
Point 2 The mobile phone means that we are never alone. “The mobile saved my life,”says Crystal Johnstone. She had an accident in her Volvo on the A45 between Otley and Skipton. Trapped inside, she managed to make the call that brought the ambulance (救护车)to her rescue.
Point 3 The mobile removes our secret. It allows Marketing Manage of Haba Deeutsch , Carl Nicolaisen, to ring his sales staff all round the world at any time of day to ask where they are, where they are going,and how their last meeting went.
Point 4 The telephone separates us. Antonella Bramante in Rome says, “We worked in separate offices but I could see him through the window. It was easy to get his number. We were so near——but we didn't meet for the first two weeks!”
Point 5 The telephone allows us to reach out beyond our own lives. Today we can talk to several complete strangers simultaneously (同时地)on chat lines (at least my daughter does. I wouldn't know what to talk about.) We can talk across the world. We can even talk to astronauts (if you know any) while they're space-walking. And, with the phone line hooked up to the computer, we can access(存取) the Internet, the biggest library on earth.
我稍微给你优化下吧:Room charge(from Nov 8th to 10th):Standard room:CNY 900 per night,Y 208 more reuqired if needed.Executive room:CNY 1400 per night,breakfast includedWhile in Oct we have the different price:Standard room:CNY 1200 per night,Y 208 more reuqired if needed.Executive room:CNY 2000 per night,breakfast included You can have free internet access all the time.希望能解决您的问题。
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
全人工翻译在此!:
当我问我女儿哪一项她会留着:电话,汽车,电饭煲,电脑,电视,或是她的男朋友。她说,“电话”。就我个人而言,我的确可以完全没有电话,(但)这让我与众不同。因为电话比任何其他的技术都更能改变我们的生活。第一:电话产生了沟通的需要,就像更多的道路产生更多的交通一样。我女儿下午4点半放学回家,然后花一个小时和她整天在学校里呆在一起的人电话聊天。如果没有电话,她有什么好聊天的?第二:电话意味着我们不可能独自一人。“手机救了我的命,”Crystal Johnstone
说。她在Otley和Skipton之间的A45在她的沃尔沃汽车里遇到了事故,被困在了里面,她设法打电话叫来救护车来营救她。第三:手机消除了我们的秘密。它允许Haba Deeutsch 的市场经理,Carl Nicolaisen,,在任何时间给...
当我问我女儿哪一个项目,她将保持:手机,汽车,电磁炉,电脑,电视,或她的男友,她说“电话”。就个人而言,我可以做的不完全的手机,这使我异常。因为电话正在改变我们的生活比任何其他的技术产品。点1的电话创建需要通信时,在相同的方式,多路创造更多的流量。我的女儿从学校回家时下午4:00,然后在手机上花费一个小时的交谈非常人,她一直在学校用了一整天。如果手机不存在,将她有什么好谈的?第2点的手机意味着我们永远不会孤单。 “移动救了我的命,”水晶约翰斯通说。她出了车祸,她对沃尔沃奥特利和斯基普顿之间的A45高速公路。被困在里面,她设法让那带来的救护车(救护车)来拯救她的电话。第3点的移动消除我们的秘密。它允许市场营销管理哈巴Deeutsch,卡尔尼古拉森的,敲响了他的销售人员周围的...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译,谢谢_百度知道
求翻译,谢谢
The first time I remember noticing the crossing guard was when he waved to me as I drove my son to school. He presented me with a puzzle ---- all because he waved to me like someone does on seeing a close friend. A big, bright smile accompanied his wave. For the next few days I tried to study his face to see if I knew him. I didn’t. Perhaps he had mistaken me for someone else. By the time I contented myself with the conclusion that he and I were strangers, we were greeting each other warmly every morning like old friends.Then one day the mystery was solved. As I approached the school he was standing in the middle of the road holding out his stop sign. I was in live behind four cars. Once the kids had reached the safety of the sidewalk, he lowered his sign and let the cars through . To the first he waved and smiled in just the same way he had done to me over the last few days. The kids already had the window down and were happily waving their reply. The second car got the same greeting from the crossing guard, and the driver, a stiff-looking(表情刻板的) businessman, gave a brief, almost awkward wave back. Each following car of kids on their way to school responded more heartily.Every morning I continued to watch the man with interest. So far I haven’t seen anyone fail to wave back. I find it interesting that one person can make such a(n) difference to so many people’s lives by doing one simple thing like waving and smiling warmly. His cheerfulness armed the start of my day. With a friendly wave and smiling face he had changed the feelings of the whole neighbourhood. People often fall ill because of me. However , they it is largely their own fault .A tired person may get blamed , especially when he goes to crowded places with polluted air. A sudden change in temperature is another factor. In hot summer, people turn on the air-conditioner upon returning home. They will catch a cold easily.My latest victim is an energetic student. After school, he played football hard for two hours. Though tired, he still went to the cinema .Then he got back home and took a cold shower immediately.I seized this golden chance to attack him .He reacted ,trying to get rid of
me , but I was already
reproducing deep in his throat. He kept sneezing(打喷嚏) and his nose was running. Although he put on some warm clothes, it didn’t work, for there were too many of us. Besides, his sore throat kept upsetting him, and he developed a cough to force me and my family out, but failed .The next day he couldn’t go to school. He had lost his appetite and was not as active as before. His mother made him orange juice every few hours for more vitamin C, which would help his recovery.For two days he was nursed by his mother. As he rested more, his defense strengthened and I began to feel the pressure . I knew I had to leave him before long. But I am not the one who gives up easily,
提问者采纳
我记得我第一次注意到协管员是当他向我招手,我开车我的儿子去学校。他给了我一个难题——因为他向我挥挥手就像有人在看到一个亲密的朋友。一个灿烂的微笑陪同他的波。在接下来的几天里我试图研究他的脸,看看我认识他。我没有。也许他已经把我当作别人。我满足自己的结论,他和我是陌生人,我们都互相致意热烈每天早晨像老朋友一样。然后有一天在谜团被揭开。当我接近学校他站在路中间,伸出了他的停车标志。我住在四个汽车。一旦孩子们已经达到安全的人行道上,他降低了自己的标志,让车子经过。第一个挥手微笑同样对他做过我在过去的几天。孩子们已经有了窗户下来,高兴地挥舞着他们的答复。第二个汽车得到了同样的问候从协管员,司机,围困(表情刻板的)的商人,给了一个简短的、几乎尴尬的波回来。每个以下汽车的孩子上学的路上更衷心地回应。每天早晨我继续看这个人的兴趣。到目前为止,我还没有看到任何人无法波回来。我发现很有意思的是,一个人能做出这样一个(n)差别这么多人的生活做一个简单的事像挥舞着和微笑的热忱。他的快乐武装开始我的一天。一个友好的波和微笑的脸,他已经改变了整个社区的感觉。人们经常生病,因为我。然而,他们很难责怪我,这很大程度上是他们自己的错。一个疲倦的人可能会受到指责,特别是当他去拥挤的地方被污染的空气。一个突然的变化在温度是另一个因素。在炎热的夏天,人们打开空调刚刚回家。他们会轻易感冒。我的最新受害者是一个精力充沛的学生。放学后,他踢足球努力了两个小时。虽然累了,他还是去了电影院。然后他回到家洗了冷水澡,立即。我抓住这个黄金机会攻击他。他的反应,试图摆脱我,但我已经是他的喉咙深处繁殖。他不停地打喷嚏(打喷嚏)和他的鼻子正在运行。尽管他穿上一些暖和的衣服,它不工作,因为有太多的人。此外,他的喉咙痛一直扰乱他,他开发了一种咳嗽强迫我和我的家人,但是失败了。第二天,他不能去上学。他失去了他的胃口,不是像以前一样活跃。他的母亲让他橙汁每隔几小时为更多的维生素C,这将帮助他恢复。两天了他所抚弄他的母亲。当他获得更多的休息,他的防守加强了和我开始感到压力。我知道我必须离开他不久。但是我无法轻易放弃,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁再求翻译!谢谢!_百度知道
再求翻译!谢谢!
To overthink is to consider all of the angles, the ins and outs, the politics as well as the ethics of, in our course’s case, art and life. Those two categories—art and life—cannot be overthought.
提问者采纳
过于全面的考虑,就是在考虑问题时得从所有的角度出发,包括内因外因,政治、道德因素,在我们的生活这个大课堂里,甚至生命和艺术也是考虑问题的因素。殊不知,生命和艺术这两大范畴,是不允许被想得过多的。
以上是我的翻译。顺便说一下这样翻译的理由。1、首先确定overthink的语言色彩,通览整句,从最后一句可知,overthink 是个贬义词,再者,在字典里,overthink的注释是 to spend more time thinking about something than is necessary or productive 考虑(某事)过多2.翻译的增减,增加了“殊不知”,意思就容易理解了。
欢迎有不同意见,共同探讨。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
反复思考是要考虑到所有的角度,内部的和外部的,政治方面以及道德方面,在我们课堂上的例子,艺术与生命。这两大类——艺术和生命——不能被反复思考。
反复思考就是要考虑到内部和外部所有的方面,有政治方面,也有道德方面,在我们课堂上说就是艺术和生活。艺术和生活这两个是不能被反复思考的。
To overthink is to consider all of the angles, the ins and outs, the politics as well as the ethics of, in our course’s case, art and life. Those two categories—art and life—cannot be overthought.反复思考就是要考虑到内部和外部所有的方面,有政治方面,也有道德方面,在我们课堂上说就是艺术和生活。艺术和生活这两个是不能被反复思考的。
考虑过多就是要从各个角度去考虑,里里外外,伦理学或者政治学,以我们的课程为例,那就是艺术与生活。这两个范畴--艺术与生活--不能思考的过于详尽。 希望可以帮到你哦,记得采纳啦。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 求谏翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信