请问老师As elective clerkship在此句中的含义。

1.I’ve always enjoyed ( ).A.swimmingB.to swimC.swim 2.In the new program 3+X if your dream to be a doctor _______,you must take chemistry as elective course.es out 3.He used to_______ in the sun,but now he gets_作业帮
1.I’ve always enjoyed ( ).A.swimmingB.to swimC.swim 2.In the new program 3+X if your dream to be a doctor _______,you must take chemistry as elective course.es out 3.He used to_______ in the sun,but now he gets
1.I’ve always enjoyed ( ).A.swimmingB.to swimC.swim 2.In the new program 3+X if your dream to be a doctor _______,you must take chemistry as elective course.es out 3.He used to_______ in the sun,but now he gets used to ______ at night.A.readB.readC.readingD.reading 4.Did you enjoy ( ) when you stayed in Beijing?A.youB.yourselfC.your 5.Mary didn’t turn ( ) until the train left.A.outB.inC.up 6.The book ________ with a happy ending.A.declaredB.equippedC.concludedD.exchanged 7.While I____ with my friend,she came in.A.am talkingB.was talkingC.talkedD.am going to talk 8.The committee acted _____ the suggestions the expert madeA.onB.upC.asD.for 9.A:Have you seen the film Life Without Steve?B:No,I haven’t seen it ( ).A.yetB.alreadyC.still 10.—How are you feeling?—Much better._________.A.Thanks for coming to see me.B.You look great.C.You are so tired.D.Don't mention it.11.You can do your shopping ( ) home.A.your wayB.on wayC.on your way 12.There is no reason why you shouldn't tell them ________ that you are goingA.in advanceB.on scheduleC.by changeD.for pleasure 13.They provide good material for ____the reading skills.A.increasingB.spreadingC.developingD.producing 14.Her photograph ______ the description that he gave usA.municates withC.corresponds withD.corresponds to 15.No matter what happens,I’ll ____ you,so don’t be afraid.A.stand withB.stand byC.stand asideD.stand for 16.My parents have ( ) been to the Great Wall.A.as yetB.sometimeC.never 满分:2 分17.I don’t know where the key is,but I suppose I ( ) it at home.A.could have leftB.should have leftC.must leave 18.The workers _____ to finish the work in timeA.went outB.went forC.went onD.went out of their way 19.Despite such a big difference in ____towards what one eats,there is no doubt that people in the west regard the Chinese food as something special.A.pointB.ideaC.attitudeD.sight 20.Because of the illness,she ( ) in bed for a few months.A.was keepingB.keptC.was kept 21.—Can I help you?—Yes,____________.A.I'd like to see that shirt,please.B.I'm afraid not.C.may I invite you to dinner?D.I just have a look.22.Everybody( ) a good time at the party.A.enjoyedB.gotC.had 23.I'll go and see you ( ) I'm in England.A.whileB.untilC.before 24.Fresh air,enough exercise and nutritious food _______ to sound health.A.appealB.contributeC.addD.distribute 25.His stay among the mountains ____ him ____ to the healthA.brought...aboutB.brought...downC.brought...backD.brought...through
1A 2B 3C 4B 5B 6C 7B 8A 9A 10A 11C 12A 13A 14C 15B 16C 17C 18D 19A 20A21A 22C 23A 24B 25C答案不保证完全正确,仅供参考哈
额,既然如此,把答案删了吧。as well 在句中的位置?用于什么句型?as well 用于 肯定句 疑问句 ,放在句中、句末.以上叙述是否正确?如果对,举例说明 不对的话,纠正,举例_作业帮
as well 在句中的位置?用于什么句型?as well 用于 肯定句 疑问句 ,放在句中、句末.以上叙述是否正确?如果对,举例说明 不对的话,纠正,举例
as well 在句中的位置?用于什么句型?as well 用于 肯定句 疑问句 ,放在句中、句末.以上叙述是否正确?如果对,举例说明 不对的话,纠正,举例
as well也句末,前面一般无逗号.肯定句,疑问句英语as well用法 ▲as well 也,还 Why don't you come along as well?为什么你不也一起来呢?They all do military training as well.他们也都进行军事训练.He undertook other important work as well.他也从事其它的重要工作.as well as和 ▲as well as和,也,还 The teachers as well as the students are working overtime.老师们还有学生都在加班加点.The boss provided lunch as well as breakfast.老板提供午餐还有早餐.It is important for you as well as for me.这对你是重要的对我也是重要的.may as well不妨 ▲may as well不妨 ▲might as well ▲could as well You may as well wait upstairs.你不妨在楼上等一下.You might as well stay with us here.您不妨和我们一起待在这儿.not only…but…as well ▲not only…but…as well not only…but…as well相当于not only…but also,not only…but 但是不如后两者普通.Not only the students but the teacher was invited as well.不仅学生们连同老师也都受到邀请.Not only you but I am to blame as well 不仅你们连同我都应受到责备.赞同55| 评论
as well 放在句尾。肯定句。如 he gave me a lot of money and .he gave me some food as well.
用在句末He bought a pen as well.Does he speak Japanese as well?要在句中用 as well as表示"和,同"Mary speaks Chinese as well as English .
1.as well常用作状语,作“又;也”解,相当于too或also,常位于句末,无须用逗号与句子分开。如:I am going to London and my sister is going as well(=going,too).我要到伦敦去,我妹妹也要去。I not only play the guitar,I sing as well(=I also sin...
、as well 用法: 1、as well常用作状语,作“又;也”解,相当于too或also,常位于句末,无须用逗号与句子分开。如:
I am going to London and my sister is going as well(=going,too).
我要到伦敦去,我妹妹也要去。
I not onl...高中英语老师请进!求,南京高二下模块七,八的重要词组与句型!_百度知道
高中英语老师请进!求,南京高二下模块七,八的重要词组与句型!
马上要期末考试了,英语不好,很急!请奋斗在一线的英语教师帮帮我…感激
高一英语下词组复习
阅读 79 次
Unit 13~Unit 14 ●知识网络 1.重要句型 (1)decide if (which,what,when,where,how)… (2)I think that… (3)What\’s the matter? (4)It\’s nothing serious. (5)advise sb.(not)to do sth. (6)It\’s one\’s turn to do… 2.重要词汇及短语 (1)make a list of .列……表 (2)give sb. advice 给某人建议 (3)act it out 表演 (4)keep up with 跟上 (5)make the right choices 作正确选择 (6)be based on 根据…… (7)be harmful to 对……有害 (8)keep a balanced diet 保持平衡饮食 (9)be short of 缺乏…… (10)best of all 最 (11)dress up 给……穿盛装,乔装打扮…… (12)Compare A with B 把A和B作比较 (13)have…in common 有……共同之处 (14)give thanks for 为……而致谢 (15)share one\’s hopes(belief,faith,optimism)与某人有共同希望(信仰、信念、乐观态度) (16)play tricks on 捉弄…… (17)lose(gain)weight 体重减少(增加) (18)make peace(with) (与……),讲和,言归于好 (19)treat sb.to(a nice lunch) 请某人(吃顿美午餐) (20)do one\’s homework all wrong. 把作业做错了 (21)in other words 换句话说 (22)take in 欺骗 3.主要语法 (1)复习“提建议”“给忠告”的几种表达法 (2)学习情态动词。 Unit 15~Unit 16 ●知识网络 1.重要句型 (1)There is no doubt that… (2)What happened to sb.? (3)I don\’t think I know you. (4)Could you please do…? (5)It seems like… 2.重要词汇及短语 (1)give sb.a clue 给某人线索 (2)fall asleep 熟睡 (3)recognize 辨认,认出 (4)after all 毕竟,到底 (5)marry 结婚 (6)try on (试)穿上…… (7)without luck 不幸,倒霉 (8)be worth 值…… (9)pay off 偿清 (10)at the most 最多 (11)take up 开始,从事于,继续,接纳 (12)play the role of 扮演…… (13)come up with 赶上,提供,提出 (14)rehearse the plays 排练戏剧 (15)Good luck! 祝你好运! (16)field of science 科学领域 (17)in my opinion 依我的观点来看 (18)protect…from… 保护……免受…… (19)go against 违背,反对 (20)end in a tie 打成平局 (21)much too 太…… (22)pro or contra 赞成或反对 3.主要语法 (1)复习“征求许可”“询问可能性”“给予指导”的表达法。 (2)继续学习情态动词。 Unit 17~Unit 18 ●知识网络 1.重要句型 (1)It is said that… (2)make it possible to do sth. (3)wish you a lot of success (4)There are times when… (5)It is…to do sth. 2.重要词汇及短语 (1)at the top of one\’s voice高声地、大声地 (2)self rescue 自救 (3)be thankful for… 对……感谢 (4)be in good health 身体状态好;健康 (5)make a decision 做决定 (6)take shelter 躲藏、躲避 (7)refer to 谈及、指着,涉及、参考 (8)keep the peace 维持和平 (9)come to terms with… 甘心忍受 (10)best seller 畅销(书) (11)hold no promise 失言,不信守承诺 (12)Best of luck to you! 祝您好运! (13)make good choices 做正确选择 (14)be made up of 由……组(构)成 (15)make electricity 发电 (16)take possession of… 占有…… (17)National holiday 国庆节 (18)in relation to 关于,有关……的 (19)compare…with… 把……与……比较 (20)stand for 象征……;代表…… (21)…has a population of 有……人口 (22)native language 母语 (23)official language 官方语 (24)at an early age 早期 (25)keep deer 养鹿 (26)of high quality 高质量 (27)go sailing(camping…) 去航海(野营) 3.主要语法 (1)主谓一致 (2)代词“it”的用法 Unit 19~Unit 20 ●知识网络 1.重要句型 (1)It is (was …that(who)… (2)There are many ways to do… (3)What do you think of… (4)I will…〔I\’m going to/hope(plan, intend, want)to do〕 2.重要词汇及短语 (1)have an effect on…对……有影响 (2)play a role of…扮演……;起……作用 (3)be friendly to对……友好 (4)depend on依靠;由……决定;取决于 (5)shortage of…缺乏…… (6)be known as…作为……而著称 (7)in other words换句话说 (8)a variety of不同……;形式多样的…… (9)do experiments做实验 (10)at the right time of the year在一年的适当时机 (11)the spring (autumn) ploughing春(秋)耕 (12)year after year年复一年 (13)from generation to generation一代又一代地 (14)at sunset在日落时 (15)tongue twister绕口令 (16)in the right order以正确的顺序 (17)on the stage在舞台上,在……时期 (18)act as充当……;担任…… (19)make fun of愚弄……;嘲笑…… (20)play on words玩文字游戏 (21)mother tongue母语 (22)have in common with…有……共同之处 (23)have a long tradition of…有……悠久传统 (24)date back to…追溯于……;起源于…… (25)advise sb. to do sth.建议某人做某事 (26)be satisfied with对……感到满意 (27)add to 增加 (28)diving board跳水板 (29)as…as/can(could)尽可能地…… (30)drive off赶走;驱赶 (31)enjoy a long life延年益寿;长寿 (32)in great surprise(total silence)非常惊奇地(非常寂静) (33)get confused感到困惑 3.主要语法 (1)it在强调句中的用法 (2)v+ing形式作定语及宾语补足语 Unit 21~Unit 22 ●知识网络 1.重要句型 (1)How could you do…? (2)Thanks for… (3)That\’s very kind of you. (4)What about…? (5)There is nothing better than to do… (6)Excuse me. Does this road lead to…? (7)Excuse me. Where can I find…? 2.重要词汇及短语 (1)body language身势语 (2)tell the truth说实话 (3)ahead of提前;在……前面 (4)give sb. a hand帮助…… (5)index finger食指 (6)vary from culture to culture由于文化不同而不同 (7)get through克服 (8)Well done!做得好! (9)come up with赶上……;提出…… (10)put things in order把东西有序排列(放起来) (11)be divided into被分割成…… (12)risk冒险 (3)focus on注意……;关注;以……为重点
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
高中英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
行啊。这是7模块一单元的
I. Word revision
1、回顾,综述 n.
3、播送,广播n.
broadcast (ing)
4、总共;全部 adv.
altogether
5、消费者 n.
6、信号;暗号 n.
8、唱片 n.
9、专利 n.
10、便携的,手提的 adj.
11、迷你的,袖珍的 adj.
12、程度;学位;度 n.
13、喜悦;(使)高兴 n. v.
14、多样,种种 n.
15、演变;进化n.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁just as的用法The telephone rang just as I was leaving the house此句中的just as just as不是就像的意思吗?另外,just as可以换成while或just then吗?请说明为什么,_作业帮
just as的用法The telephone rang just as I was leaving the house此句中的just as just as不是就像的意思吗?另外,just as可以换成while或just then吗?请说明为什么,
just as的用法The telephone rang just as I was leaving the house此句中的just as just as不是就像的意思吗?另外,just as可以换成while或just then吗?请说明为什么,
正像, 就...样子
正当 just as it is
恰好如此, 照原样 just as they were
恰好如此, 照原样 just now
刚才, 前一会儿
现在, 这会儿 just on
差不多; 将近 just so
正是那样 just then
就在这时候, 那时候 just yet
这时还(不能)... not just ... but
不仅...而且句中的as什么用法 充当什么角色 As is often the case with...._百度知道
句中的as什么用法 充当什么角色 As is often the case with....
as is often the case with a new idea,much preliminary activity and optimistic discussion produced no concrete proposals 句中的as什么用法
as 在此句中充当什么角色
提问者采纳
as可以引导一个定语从句,意思是“正如”。可以放在句前,也可以放在句中,可以充当主语,宾语等。例如:As you see, he is from America. 这里的as作see的宾语。你给的这句话,as在从句中作主语,放在is之前。例如: As is known to us all, he is from America.正如大家所知道的那样,他来自美国。(主语)老师祝你学习进步!望采纳,多谢!^_^
那as is often the case 不是个短语么,那在这句短语中它就充当主语?是关系代词么?
是的,as作主语,is是系动词,the case是表语。只要有谓语动词的就是句子,不是短语。老师祝你学习进步!望采纳,多谢!^_^
不好意思,还想问问,那既然AS是主语,那问题中的那个句子里不就是有两个句子了?还是as在这引导一个定语从句,在从句中充当主语?
引导的是定语从句,much后面是主句。
提问者评价
不好意思,麻烦你了。谢谢
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
case的相关知识
其他1条回答
as [æz]
报错 conj. 因为;随着;虽然;依照;当…时prep. 如同;当作;以…的身份adv. 同样地;和…一样的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP