一道高一英语作文万能句子 求解

(1/3)求一篇高三的英语作文,要原创的哦…一百二十字左右,独生子女怎样与人打交道 一,日...(1/3)求一篇高三的英语作文,要原创的哦…一百二十字左右,独生子女怎样与人打交道一,日常生活中_作业帮
(1/3)求一篇高三的英语作文,要原创的哦…一百二十字左右,独生子女怎样与人打交道 一,日...(1/3)求一篇高三的英语作文,要原创的哦…一百二十字左右,独生子女怎样与人打交道一,日常生活中
(1/3)求一篇高三的英语作文,要原创的哦…一百二十字左右,独生子女怎样与人打交道 一,日...(1/3)求一篇高三的英语作文,要原创的哦…一百二十字左右,独生子女怎样与人打交道一,日常生活中我们不得不与人打交道二,要做
learning how to do something with others is very important for every child.our parents should teach their child this and at school theachers also should tell their child do some practice~词穷了求英语作文,要求写一道家常菜的做法_百度知道
求英语作文,要求写一道家常菜的做法
three eggs,然后放入西红柿鸡蛋和青椒.
First will tomatoes and green pepper and chop. Finally the heating,三个鸡蛋,锅里放些油, and then put into the tomato and egg and green pepper,它既美味可口又简单易做How to make scrambled
Scrambled egg with tomato is a home-cooked food。炒好后关火用盘子装起来就可以了。接着把鸡蛋打破放入碗里并搅拌.
Do scrambled egg with tomato need raw materials have a tomato,一个青椒盐和油. Then the eggs bowl put some salt and stir:如何做西红柿炒鸡蛋西红柿炒鸡蛋是一道家常菜。首先将西红柿和青椒切碎。做西红柿炒鸡蛋需要的原料有一个西红柿。最后将锅加热, a green salt-pepper and oil. Stir-fry well after turn off the heat with plate rigged up, put some oil in the pan。然后往鸡蛋碗里放些盐并搅拌, it both delicious and easy to do. Then the eggs break in a bowl and stir. 翻译
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
你喜欢吃什么家常菜?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我同学的爱好英语作文
我同学的爱好英语作文
每个人都有自己喜欢的衣服和颜色,学校要给大家定制学生服,老师请你做调查并写出报告。要求写出五句话,用上左右的信息。
浙江省 桐乡市乌镇植材小学五(2) 朱玲敏
在小学的五年学习生活中,我碰到了许多同学。我们一起经历了许多事情,克服了许多困难,经受了许多风雨。其中给我印象最深的是沈怡红同学。她是一个乐于助人的好学生。 记得有一次,我坐在座位上做作业。做着做着,一道题目把我给难住了。我不管怎么想都没有想出解答这一道题目的方法来。正在这个时候,沈怡红走了过来,看见我正在冥思苦想,就对我说:“怎么?有题目做不出来了吧?”我说:“是的,喏,这一道我不知道怎么做。”她就耐心地教我。直到我懂了她才放心地离开了。这时,我对她说:“谢谢!”她说:“不用谢!这是我应该做的。”我真为有这样的一位好同学而高兴。
还有一次,我们要上电脑课。我忘了带鞋套。我想找沈怡红帮忙。可是,当时她正生病,是带着病来上学的。这时,她把头靠在桌子上休息。我想请她帮我借鞋套,看到她身体不好,就悄悄地离开了。可是,不知道怎么的她还是知道了。她无力地问我:“你有什么事?”我只好吞吞吐吐地说了出来。她二话没说摇摇晃晃地站起来就走。我看到她走路的样子很不稳,感到请她帮助去借非常不好意思。但是她还是热情地帮我借了两个班级才借来了一双鞋套。这时,我感动地想:“沈怡红,你真好。生了病,还要帮我去借鞋套。”
现在,我只要看见沈怡红,就会想起她热心帮助我解决困难的样子来。啊,沈怡红,你真好!
其他回答 (1)
很好啊。人有爱好,生活充满乐趣。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号英语好的帮忙解决一道英语简单作文求大神帮助_百度知道
英语好的帮忙解决一道英语简单作文求大神帮助
you are required to write a short advertisement according to the information given, new trend of the season Promotion. Item:10%off Attraction 麻烦一下帮帮忙: dress ! 谢谢: This part is to test your ability to do practical writing! writing Direction: the latest fashion Duration
提问者采纳
And preciously,what the people there wear are not the same as us.Anything else like vegetables and rice will probably be made into salad to go with the main food. First of all.They instead celebrate Holloween.They are always slaves to clock,English-speaking countries have quite different culture from our own,people are often sensst have a Spring Festival,a lot of people still wear singles,either. Finally we have to make sure that most English-speaking countries don&#39.But in those countries.In our own country,people in those countries have their unique living ways.We can see in winter or some cool rainy days.We Chinese eat almost everything but what we eat most is rice.They are used to taking showers in the morning and be awake at noon,and more when cold.Usually we wear fewer in hot days,they are always on time and ready for everything.And so do their customs,meat is what they most likely to choose for meals.And as we chinese drink tea,which can drive them to be in a rush,which you must have heard before.While in English-speaking countries. SecondlyMy knowledge English-speaking Countries As we all know,let&#39,be familiar with these customs first in order to get adjusted to the new environment. And in addition,they prefer to drinking coffee,people seem like their skins are less sensitive.So if you want to go to English-speaking countries in the future,Easter and the most important--Christmas.We change our clothes season by season
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文作文。。。介绍自己的房间-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 英文作文。。。介绍自己的房间
英文作文。。。介绍自己的房间
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“英文作文。。。介绍自己的房间”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“英文作文。。。介绍自己的房间”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:急急急急急急急急急急急急哪位高手帮一下我啊急急急急急,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1: The yellow lamp is on my desk . There is a big window in my bedroom. I sleep with it every night. I have a big shelf in my bedroom. There is a desk near my bed. Do you like readingMy bedroom
I have a lovely bedroom. There are many books on the shelf.Every evening. There is a bed in my bedroom. I like reading very much? You can borrow the books from me if you like? My bedroom is so nice. I like it. There is a pink doll on my bed, I do my homework under the lamp解决方案2:oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo谢谢热通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:答:mynameiszhangxiang,myhometowninShanxihanzhong,inpeacetimewouldliketoseethecomputer,asports(tabletennis);Internet.Astrongteamspirittothestudents,gooShewasverygood.Sincerepeoplecanendured...===========================================答:My name is Nick.This is a picture of my room.A desk and a bed are in it. My book and notebooks are on the desk.A map and two picture are on the wall.The computer is on the table.My baseball is under the chair.My schoolbag is on...===========================================问:30词左右 小学五年级水平 谢谢答:I have a lovely bedroom. There is a bed in my bedroom. There is a desk near my bed. There is a pink doll on my bed. I sleep with it every night. There is a big window in my bedroom. The yellow lamp is on my desk .Every evening,...===========================================问:书包放在地上足球在椅子下书桌上有书、铅笔盒床上有被子和帽子答:My school bag is on the floor. There is a football under the chair. There are books and a pencil case on the desk. On the bed are my hat and quilt.===========================================问:书包放在地上足球在椅子下书桌上有书、铅笔盒床上有被子和帽子答:I have a beautiful room .There have a bed and a desk .I sleep on my bed and lt feel very good.I do my homework on the desk.I really like my room.===========================================问:书包放在地上足球在椅子下书桌上有书、铅笔盒床上有被子和帽子答:英语作文介绍自己的房间物品所属位置
19:52 匿名 | 来自手机知道 | 分类:英语考试 这是一道待解决的难题 您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(...===========================================问:题目是My Bedroom 要40——50字 初中水平 精练一点答:My bedroom I have a lovely bedroom. there is a bed in my bedroom. there is a desk near my bed. there is a pink doll on my bed. I sleep with it every night. there is a big window in my bedroom. the yellow lamp is on my desk .Eve...===========================================问:题目是My Bedroom 要40——50字 初中水平 精练一点答:1. I have a new room.There are many things in it.There is a shelf against the wall.Beside it there is a desk.On the desk there are many books and pens.There is a bed near the shelf.My room is not big,but I like it. 2. Hello eve...=========================================== My bedroom I have a lovely bedroom. There is a bed in my bedroom. There is a desk near my bed. There is a pink doll on my bed. I sleep with it every night. There is a big wind...=========================================== Hello everyone,I'm Qiao Haibo,I'm thirteen years old,I'm at the eighteenth middle school.Let me introduce my room to you.Look!This is my room,the wall is blue,the floor is brown....=========================================== Michele,welcome to my home.Here,you can find two pictures on the pink wall and a chest is near the bed.A alarm clock on it.Besider the chest is a shelf which a lot of books on.A...===========================================chinese name is WangHao and my english name is....I'm14 years old .I'm a student in a very beautiful school called .....(写你的学校的名字) middle school .Introduction(自我介绍) ...=========================================== My room is lovely.There is a beautiful bed in the middle of the room. Near the bed there is a desk.I like my bookes .They are on the shelf.My clothes are in the white wordrobe.I lik...=========================================== Bob, It's nice to hear from you, and I would like to invite you to my home. Before that, I think it's better for me to introduce my room for you. Like ordinary rooms of boy...=========================================== My name is Nick.This is a picture of my room.A desk and a bed are in it. My book and notebooks are on the desk.A map and two picture are on the wall.The computer is on the t...=========================================== 1. I have a new room.There are many things in it.There is a shelf against the wall.Beside it there is a desk.On the desk there are many books and pens.There is a bed near the s...=========================================== Here is my bedroom. / Welcome to my bedroom. This is my table. My bag is on my table. On the left of my table is &my bookcase. There are lots of books in the bookcas...=========================================== 我想你英语考试的作文介绍自己的房间应该是要介绍包含卧室,客厅等的整个屋子。如果你是自己租的只有单间的小房子,可以在作文开头就说明,再直接介绍单间的布局。如果...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助}

我要回帖

更多关于 初一英语作文题目 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信