初一英语练习题?IV大题?

初一英语-人教版-七年级第一单元测试题(附答案)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初一英语-人教版-七年级第一单元测试题(附答案)
上传于||文档简介
&&初​一​英​语​人​教​版​第​一​单​元​测​试​,​老​师​同​学​都​可​以​下​载​测​测​哦​!
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩11页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢初一英语Unit&4&Don’t&eat&in&class检测试题
位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
初一英语Unit&4&Don’t&eat&in&class检测试题
(编辑:佚名 日期:)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
Unit 4 Don’t eat in class.单项选择1.The letter e in the word quiet is pronounced&&&&&&&&& .A. / e /&&& &B. / ə /&& &&C. / ə: /&& &D. / ei /2. They have&&&&&& rules in their class.&&& A. too much&& &B . much too&& &C. too many&&&&&&& D. many too3.& Please&&&&&&& play volleyball here.&&&&&&&&&&& A.&no&&&& &B. do&&&& &C. don’t& &&D. not4.&&&&&&&& can you see in the picture?&&&&&&& A.&What other&& &B. What else&& &C. Other what&& &D. Where else5.& Our teacher told us&&&&&& in class.A. not to eat&&&&& &B. don’t eat&&&&& &C. not eat&& &D. to not eat6.---- _________ Sam _______go to bed by ten? A.&Do; has to&& &B .D have to&&& &C. D has to& &D. Do, have to 7. My mother was ill, so I ________look after her at home.& A. must&&& &B. had to&&&& &C. could &&D. has to 8. ---What are the school rules?---We _____ arrive late for class.A. don’t&&& && B. can’t&& &&&C. aren’t&& &&D. don’t have to 9. Please listen ___ the teacher carefully.A. to&&&&& &&B. on&&& &&&C. at&&&&&& &&D. of10. We don’t know Jack _____ Bruce.A. and&&& &&B. or&&&& &&&C. about&&&& &&D. of11. Students can’t _____ hats in the classroom.A. put on&& &&B. wear&&& &&&C. in&& &&&D. wearing12. Don’t _____ TV after class.A. watch&&&&&& &B. watching&&&C. to watch& &&D. to watching13. He often _____ English with the classmates.A. practice speak &B. practices speak&&C. practices speaking&& D. practice speaking14. There is ______ water on the floor.A. too many&&&&& &B. too much&&&C. much too&&&&& &D. many too15. We can’t be late _______ school.&A. of&&&&& &&B. on&&&& &&&C. at&&&& &&D. for16. Please help me _____ English.A. speaking&&&& &B. to learning&&&C. with speak&&& &D. learn17. Lulu, don’t&&&&&& the dirty shoes in the bedroom.A. leave&&&&&&&& B. forget&&&&&&&&&&&& C. drop&&&&&&&&& D. get18. Eric can’t be on time, Leo can’t be on time&&&&&&&&& .A. also&&&&&&&&& B. too&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. as well&&&&&&&& D. eithe 19. There is lots of homework for middle school students, we&&&&&&& have fun.A. always&&&&&&& B. usually&&&&&&&&&& C. never&&&&&&&& D. often20. Ms, we will have a math test next week.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.&Good idea&&&&& B. have a good time&&&&& C. I’m glad to hear that&& D. Good luck!完型Jack lost(丢失)his Job last week. It was difficult for him to find another  1 .  2 told him that it was possible(可能的) to get a new one in a town two hundred kilometers 3  . He decided to get there  4 . So he went to the railway station and got 5   a train. He was the only one in the car(车厢). The train started. Suddenly a man came in  6  a gun(枪) and said to him, “Your money  7  your life!” Jack sat there without  8 up. “I  9   any money,” Jack answered. “Then why are you so afraid of me?”the man asked angrily. “Because I  10  you were the conductor, and I didn’t buy a ticket,” answered Jack.1. A. work  &B. jobs     &C. ones    &&D. one 2. A. Nobody  &B. Somebody   &C. Anybody  &&D. No one 3.A. from   &B. farther    &C. away    &&D. off 4. A. by bike  &B. on foot    &C. by train    &&D. by bus 5. A. off     &B. on      &C. up      &D. to 6. A. with   &B. has     &C. have    &&D. there was 7. A. but    &B. and     &C. so     &&D. or 8. A. stands   &B. standing   &C. stood    &&D. stand 9. A. don’t have &B. have no    &C. didn’t have   &D. had 10. A. know   &B. didn’t know  &C. think    & &D. thought 理解AMany students in China are learning English. Some of these students are smallchildren. Others are teenagers. Many are adults. Some learn at school, others study by themselves. A few learn English language over the radio, on television, or in films. One must work hard to learn another language. Why do all these people want to learn English? It is difficult to answer that question. Many boys and girls learn English at school because it is one of their subjects. They study their own language and maths and English ... Some people learn English because it is useful for their work. Many people often learn English for their higher studies, because at college or university some of their books are in English. Other people learn English because they want to read newspaper and magazines in English.1. Many students in China are learning English, aren't they? ____. A. No, they aren't&&B. No, they are&&C. Yes, they are&D. Yes, they aren't2. If one wants to learn another language well, he must ____.A. learn at school&&B. study by himself&&C. work hard&&D. study hard3. The sentence "It is difficult to answer that question" means ____.A. that question is not difficult to answer&&B. that question is difficult to answer itC. it is difficultly to answer that question&&D. it is hard to answer that question4. "Their own language" means ____.A. Chinese&&&B. English&&&C. French&&&D. Japanese5. What's the Chinese of "study by themselves"?A. 和他们一起学习&B. 自学 &&&&C. 向他们学习&D. 通过学习BOnce upon a time, there lived a rich man. He had a servant . He and the servant loved wine and good food very much. Each time the rich man left his home, the servant would drink the wine and eat up all the nice food in the house. The rich man knew what his servant did, but he had never caught his servant doing that. One morning, when he left home, he said to the servant, “Here are two bottles of poison (毒药) and some nice food in the house. You must take of them.” With these words, he went out. But the servant knew that the rich man had said was untrue. After the rich man was away from his home, he enjoyed a nice meal. Because he drank too much, he was drunk and fell to the ground. When the rich man came back, he couldn’t find his food and his wine. He became very angry. He woke the servant up. But the servant told his story very well. He said a cat had eaten up everything. He was afraid to be punished(惩罚), so he drank the poison to kill himself. 6.In the story, _______ liked wine and good food very much. A. the rich man   &B. the servant   &C. both A and B   &D. neither A and B 7.The rich man knew that it was _______ that drank the wine and ate up all the nice food. A. the cat      &B. himself    &&C. nobody     &D. the servant 8.The rich told the servant that there was poison in the two bottles, because ________. A. there was in fact poison in the bottles &&B. did not want the servant to drink his wine C. he wanted to kill the cat &&&&&D. he wanted to kill the servant 9.In fact, _______ ate all the nice food and drank the wine. A. the servant  &&B. cat   &&&C. the rich man  &&D. nobody 10.From the story, we know that the servant is very _______. A. lazy   &&&B. bad   &&&C. clever   &&D. kindCEveryone likes living in a clean and comfortable environment. If the environment(环境) are bad, it will affect(影响)our body, and make us not feel well. Sometimes we may be terribly ill. At that time we don’t want to work, and we have to stay in bed and rest at home. So the environment is very important to us.It’s germs that makes us ill. There are germs everywhere, They are very small and you can’t find them with your own eyes, but you can see them with a microscope(显微镜)They are very small and there may be hundreds of them on a very small thing, Germs can always be found in dirty water. When we look at dirty water under the microscope, we shall see them in it. Germs can also be found in air and dust(灰尘). If you cut your finger, some of the dust from the floor may go into it, and you will have much pain in it. Sometimes the germs will go into all of your boby, and you will have pain everywhere.To keep us healthy, we should try to our best to make our environment become cleaner and tidier. This needs us to act together.11.The writer tell us that________.A. we like working when we are ill&&&&& &&B. germs can’t live in the water.& C. we can’t feel ill if the environment is bad.& &D. we feel well when the environment is good. 12.Germs are________.A. very small things that you can’t see with your eyes.&&B. the things that don’t effect people.&&&&&& C. the things that you can find with your eyes.&D. the things that are very big.13. Where can germs be found? They can be found_________.A. on the small thing&& &B. in air and dust&&C. only in dirty water&&&&& D. everywhere14.How will you feel if germs go into the finger that is cut?A. I will feel nothing.& &B. I won’t mind.&&C. I will feel tense.&&&&&& D. I will feel painful.15. From the passage we know that________.A. environment doesn’t affect our life&&&& &&B. we don’t need to improve our environment C. germs may make us ill &&&&&D. if the environment is better, germs will be more.选词hear,&&& tear,&&&& but,&&& knife,&&& baby,&&&& you,&& cry,&&&& take,&&&& each,& want
There are two women in the same house and they each have a baby.&&& 1&&& one of the babies dies, and its mother& 2&&& the other baby and puts it in her own bed.Then they have a quarrel.“No, this is my child, the dead one is&& 3&& .” says the other. Both of them&& 4&& the living baby. Now they have to see a judge. After the judge&& 5&& their story, he says, “Bring me a&& 6&& , cut the baby in two, and give each woman one& 7&&& .”“That’s fair ,”says one woman.“Please give her the baby,”&&&& 8&& the other woman in tears.Then the judge points to the woman in&& 9&&& and says, “I see ,you are the& 10&&& mother.”句型转换1.We can’t listen to music in the classroom.(改为祈使句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to music in the classroom.2.Eat in class, please.(改为否定句)_________&&&&&&&&&& in class, please.3.They have to clean the classroom every day.(对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& they have to _________every day.4.She has to wash clothes every week. (改为一般疑问句)&&&& Does& she&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& wash her clothes every day.5. I can eat in the dining hall. (提问)___________& __________ you eat?6. late, can, arrive, for, we, not, school (连成一句)& _________________________________________.B) 同义句转换 7. Get up early.Don’t __________ too _________.8. What other place do you have to go to?__________ _________ do you have to go?单词拼写1.Don’t f&&&&&&&& with others.2.What e&&&&&&&&& do you want to say?3.Don’t eat meals in the c&&&&&&&&& .4.Can we wear h&&&&&&&& in class?5. Don’t talk l&&&&&&&& at home.6. No t&&&&&&&&& in class.7. There are some c___________ in the park.8. I enjoy w_________ clothes at home.9. We often go to the C_________ Palace after school.10. The people here are very f___________.&
上一篇:上一个试题: 下一篇:下一个试题:初一英语下册unit1-4测试题与答案(人教版)
您好,欢迎来到新东方
初一英语下册unit1-4测试题与答案(人教版)
来源:互联网资源
作者:新东方网整理
  七年级英语试卷
  总分:100分 考试时间:60分钟
  I.单项选择(15分)
  ( ) 1. I usually go to work ______ bike but today I go to work ______ a bus.
  A. by, by B. in, in C. by, on D. on, by
  ( ) 2. Kate, ______ girl, wants to be a teacher.
  A. a 8-year-old B. an 8-years-old C. an 8-year-old D. a 8 years old
  ( ) 3. Please _____ look outside. Look at the black board.
  A. not B. don’t C. aren’t D. can’t
  ( ) 4. Can you tell me ______ ?
  A. What your name is B. How does he get to school
  C. he lives where D. What time she leave home
  ( ) 5. Miss Smith is good ______ music, and she is good ______ her students.
  A. at, with B. for, at C. with, in D. to, with
  ( ) 6. He is a good student, so he is ______ on time.
  A. usually B. never C. sometimes D. always
  ( ) 7. I can ______ Chinese kung fu very well.
  A. make B. think C. show D. do
  ( ) 8. Scott has an interesting ______. He ______ at a radio station.
  A. work, works B. job, jobs C. job, works D. work, jobs
  ( ) 9. --What’s______ ? --It’s four o’clock.
  A. time B. the time C. times D. the times
  ( ) 10. It’s 12 o’clock now. It’s time ______ us ______ have lunch.
  A. to, to B. for, to C. for, for D. to, for
  ( ) 11. We want some singers ______ our school show.
  A. of B. for C. to D. at
  ( ) 12. Jack can play ______ ping-pong but he can’t play ______ violin.
  A. a, the B. the, a C. /, the D. the, /
  ( ) 13. The train ______ Shanghai at 10. Let’s ______ the station before that.
  A. arrives in, get to B. arrives to , get C. get, arrive D. get to, arrive
  ( ) 14. -- ______ do you live from school? –About 5 minutes’ walk.
  A. How far B. How long C. How many D. How often
  ( ) 15. It takes me two hours ______ the homework.
  A. do B. doing C. does D. to do
  II.从方框中选词并用其适当形式填空使句子完整正确(有两项多余)(10分)
  help with, talk to, think of, be good with, follow the rules, come true, make one’s bed, make friends , go out, be strict with, be good at, do one’s homework,
  1. _______________ Mr. Brown and you can know more about this school.
  2. We are students. We must _______________ at school.
  3. He gets up early and _______________ at 6:30.
  4. Our math teacher _______________ us.
  5. What do you _______________ the trip to Hainan?
  6. We need you to __________ sport for the English-speaking students.
  7. He often _______________ for dinner on weekends.
  8. I’m sure, your dream can _______________.
  9. My sister always _______________ first after school.
  10. Come and join us and we can _______________ .
新东方中学辅导专区
版权及免责声明
① 凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。
② 本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。
③ 如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-。
中考后留学}

我要回帖

更多关于 初一英语作文题目 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信