attorney-general股票xd开头是什么意思思

CT Attorney General
55 Elm StreetHartford,&CT 06106
Telephone:(860) 808-5318
Fax:(860) 808-5387
Tuesday, June 30, 2015
&&"This enforcement action and the settlements that arose from it are representative of my continued commitment to ensuring Connecticut consumers the benefits of an honest, open and competitive marketplace. I'm extremely proud of the work of my staff and of the exemplary cooperation amongst state attorneys general and the Department of Justice that has led to today's ruling."
Friday, June 26, 2015
&&Attorney General George Jepsen today issued the following statement on today?s Supreme Court decision regarding Obergefell v. Hodges:
"I am delighted by the Supreme Court's ruling upholding a nationwide, constitutional right to marriage equality.
I applaud the Court for guaranteeing equality for same sex couples previously denied the right to marry.
This decision is also an important vindication for
couples in Connecticut whose marriages were previously denied recognition and respect in all states.
Indeed, every American benefits by today's reaffirmation and extension of our national commitment to equality and human dignity ? principles at the very heart of our constitutional system of government."
Thursday, June 25, 2015
&&Attorney General George Jepsen and Consumer Counsel Elin Swanson Katz today welcomed a draft decision issued by the state Public Utilities Regulatory Authority that would delay the proposed closure of Eversource Energy's facilities in Simsbury until more information is known about the impact of previous closing of work centers around the state.
Thursday, June 25, 2015
&&Attorney General George Jepsen today issued the following statements on today?s Supreme Court decision regarding King v. Burwell:
Thursday, June 18, 2015
&&Attorney General George Jepsen announced today that he has filed a complaint in Hartford Superior Court under the Connecticut False Claims Act seeking treble damages and other relief stemming from an alleged long-running scheme to submit false claims to the Connecticut Medical Assistance Program (CMAP) from January 2010 through December 2014.
Monday, June 08, 2015
&&The state has executed settlement agreements with three defendants that resolve civil fraud allegations and claims stemming from an illegal Medicaid dental billing scheme, Attorney General George Jepsen said today.当前位置: &
attorney general是什么意思
中文翻译英英解释百科解释首席检查官。〔美国〕司法部长。:&&&&n. 1.〔美国〕辩护律师;〔英古〕事务律师〔现在用 s ...:&&&&adj. (opp. special) 1.一般的,综合 ...
例句与用法1.The vice president and the attorney general were immiscible .副总统和司法部长合不来。2.Hoover had called former attorney general ramsey clark a jelly-fish .胡佛曾把前任司法部长拉姆齐克拉克叫做软骨头。3.Listening to the discussion, the attorney general scribbled a wry note .司法部长在听取讨论发言时,潦草地记下了一行令人哭笑不得的笔记。4.The fbi was started under teddy roosevelt by attorney general charles bonaparte .联帮调查局是在特迪罗斯福领导下由司法部长查理波拿巴创建的。5.I had no reason to challenge the claim of the attorney general that the program was legal and proper .我没有理由指责司法部长认为这一计划是合法合理的说法。6.Mcadoo's strongest rival was the attorney general a.mitchell palmer, who was still beating drums for americanism .麦卡杜最强的对手是仍在鼓吹美国主义的司法部长A米切尔帕尔默。7.Frankly, i haven't had time to study the bill closely, all its ramifications, since becoming attorney general .老实说,自从我担任司法部长以来,还没有抽出时间来仔细研究过这个修正案,没有逐条研究过它的细节。8.In response, president taft, in the summer of 1909, requested attorney general george w.wickersham to prepare a new railroad bill .因此之故,塔夫脱总统于1909年夏责成司法部长乔治W威克沙姆草拟一项新铁路法案。9.On the same day the soviet ambassador in washington gave the attorney general an unusual personal message from khrushchev for the president .同日,苏联驻华盛顿大使向司法部长递交了赫鲁晓夫给总统的一封不平常的私人信件。10.So george w . bush made him his attorney general结果乔治W .布什任命他为司法部长&&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇attorney general
n. 首席检察官,司法部长
1.the chief law officer of a country or state
2.the person who holds the position of secretary of the Justice Department
Edmund Randolph was the first Attorney General, appointed by President Washington
3.the position of the head of the Justice Department and the chief law enforcement officer of the United States
the post of Attorney General was created in 1789
只有登录后,才能查看此项,现在是否?
1.The Vice President and the Attorney General were immiscible
副总统和司法部长合不来。
2.Speaking for the Blair Administration, British Attorney General Lord Goldsmith made the same point.
代表布莱尔政府的英国司法部长Goldsmith也持有同样的观点。
3.The Attorney General was aware of the political implications of his decision to prosecute.
司法部长很清楚他决定起诉可能引发的政治后果。
4.; Attorney General Ashcroft said
司法部长艾希克罗说:「九月十一日,我们移民制度的弱点完全显现。」
5.McAdoo's strongest rival was the Attorney General A.Mitchell Palmer, who was still beating drums
麦卡杜最强的对手是仍在鼓吹美国主义的司法部长A?米切尔?帕尔默。
好文推荐:general power of attorney是什么意思,词典释义与在线翻译:
提示:各行业词典APP中含有本词条的独家正版内容,在手机上可看到更多释义内容。
general power of attorney&:&全权委托书 ...
在&&中查看更多...
general power of attorney的用法和样例:
His solicitor be grant power of attorney .
给他的律师(初级的)授于委托书。
Document show that someone have power of attorney.
表明某人有代理权的文件。
His solicitor is granted power of attorney.
他的初级律师被授予代理权。
He delegated his power of attorney to his sister-in-law.
他把他的代理人的权力委托给他的嫂子。
If yes, please complete Limited Power of Attorney Form.
如果是,请填写有限授权委托表。
general power of attorney的海词问答与网友补充:
general power of attorney的相关资料:
相关词典网站:}

我要回帖

更多关于 内盘和外盘是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信