丅ranmdnsresponderr一unit

Current Time:&& PST&&&&|&&&& MST&&&&|&&&& CST&&&&|&&&& EST&&&&|&&&& UTC(Z)You Are Visitor#: 74949 -高一英语Unit3练习题及答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
高一英语Unit3练习题及答案
高​一​英​语
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢2014年五年级英语上册Unit 6 In A Nature Park测试题(pep人教版)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014年五年级英语上册Unit&6&In&A&Nature&Park测试题(pep人教版)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2014年五年级英语上册Unit&6&In&A&Nature&Park测试题(pep人教版)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
2014年五年级英语上册Unit 6 In A Nature Park测试题(pep人教版)一、填入所缺字母,完成单词。(10分)1.河流r __ v__r&&&&&&&& 2.树 tr __ __&&&&&&&& 3.房子 h __ __ se4.村庄 vi __ __age&&&&&& 5.森林 f __ r __ s __ t&&&& 6.建筑物bu __ __ ding&& 7.公园 p __ __ k&&&&& 8.山丘 h __ __ l&&&&&&& 9.桥 bri __ __ e&&&&&&&& 10.湖泊 l __ k__ 二、找出画线部分与其他三个不同的词(5分)&& (&&& ) 1.A.this&&&& B. that&&&& C. those&&& D. think&& (&&& ) 2.A.teacher& B. river&&& C. her&&&&& D .dinner&& (&&& ) 3.A.car&&&&& B. short&&& C. fork&&&& D. horse&& (&&& ) 4.A.how&&&&& B. window&& C. yellow&& D. snow(&&& ) 5. A. clock&&&&& B. come&&&&&& C. class&&&&&&& D. clean三、按要求进行词形转换 。(10分)1、family (复数)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2、young(反义词)&&&&&&&&& 3、short(反义词)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4、meal(复数)&&&&&&& 5、know(同音词)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6、thin (反义词)&&&&&&&& 7、Tuesday(复数)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8、have (第三人称单数)&&&&&&& 9、 aren’t(完整形式)&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 10、mountains(单数)&&&&& ____四、选择填空。(20分)(&& )1.___ a river in the park?&&&&&&&& A. Is there&&& B. Are there&& C. There is&& D. There are& (&& )2.―Is there a bird in the sky? ---_____ .A.&Yes, there are&&&& B. Yes, there isn’t C. Yes, there is&&&&& D. No, there is(&& ) 3.Are there any fish in the river?&&&&&& A. No, there isn’t.&&&&& B. Yes, there are two fish.&C. Yes, there are two fishes.&& D. No, there are.(&& ) 4.There are _____apples in my bag.&&&&&&& A. a&& B. an& C. many& D. any(&& ) 5.____ two pens on the desk?&&&&&&& A. Is&& B. Am&& C. Are&& D. Are there(&& ) 6.―How many books are there on the desk?---_____.&&&&&&& A. Yes, there are&&&&&&&& B. No, there aren’t.C. They are many books.&& D. Three (&& ) 7.―Can you see the cat in the picture? ---_____.A. Yes, I can.&&&&&&&&&&& B. Yes, there is.C. No, I can.&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. No, there isn’t(&& )8.The bridge is&&&&& the river.A. in&&& B. on&&&& C.above&&&&& D. under(&& )9.There are&&&&& tall buildings in the village.A. no&&& B. not&&& C. many&&&&& D. a(&& )10.&&&& is the desk?& It’is near my bed.A. What&& B. Where& C. Who&&& D. How五、根据汉语完成句子。(10分)& 1、公园里有一个湖。&& There is a&&&&&&& in the&&&&&&&&& .& 2、村庄里有一条河吗? ______ there a&&&&&&& in the village?& 3、森林里有河吗?不,没有。Is there a&&&&& in the& forest? No,&&&&&& _____.& 4、自然公园里有高楼吗?是的,有。Are there&&&&&&& tall&&&&&&& in the nature& park?&&&&&& Yes,&&&&&&& _______.六、连词组句。(15分)1、&there, Is, forest, nature park, the, a, in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?2、&There, many, fish, in, are, river, the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .3、&any, in, the, Are, there, pandas, mountain&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?4、&many, There, houses, my, are, in, village&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .5、&can, many, see, You, fish&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .七、阅读理解。根据A短文,判断文后各句话是(T)否(F)正确,根据B短文,回答后面的问题。(20分) AHello! I'm Mary. I’d like to introduce my village to you. My village is in the mountains. There are many small houses and a river. There is a bridge over the river. The water is clean. There are many fish in it. There is a road near the river. There are many flowers beside the road. My village is really beautiful. You can see green grass, many trees and a lake. Welcome to my village. You’ll love it too.1、Mary’s village is beautiful.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&& )2、There is a road near the river.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&& )3、There are many tall buildings in the village.&&& (&& )4、There isn’t a bridge over the river.&&&&&&&&&&&& (&& )5、There are no flowers near the road.&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&& )BMy name is Tom. This is my village. It is in the mountains. There are many small houses and a river. There is a bridge near the river. There are many fish in the river. There is a road beside the river. There are many flowers near the road. There is green grass. There is a lake near the village. The water is clean. It’s a beautiful village.1、&Where is the village?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _______ 2、&What’s over the river?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3、&Is there a lake near the village?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4、&Where is the road?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5、&Are there any fish in the river?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 八. 读一读,选择正确的答案。 ( ) 1. There ______ a big bird in the sky.&&& A. am&&&&&&&&&&&& B. is&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. are ( ) 2. There are _________ ducks in the river.A. many&&&&&&&&& B. any&&&&&&&&&&&& C. a& ( )& 3. Is there a __________ in the forest? A. rivers&&&&&&&&&& B. lakes&&&&&&&&&& C. river (&& )&& 4. There _________ some small boats in the lake.&&& A. am&&&&&&&&&&&& B. is&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. are &(&& )& 5. There _____________ many people in the park.A. aren’t&&&&&&&&&& B. not&&&&&&&&&&&& C. isn’t& 九连词成句。& 1.& is&&& there&&& in&&& the&&& forest&&& a&& river& & __________________________________________________? & 2. there&& small&& houses&& are&& many&&& in&&& the&& village & _______________________________________________________. & 3. there&& small&& houses&& are&& any&&& in&&& the&& village & ________________________________________________________? & 4. there&&& are&&&& yes& ___________________________.& 5. there& no&& isn’t&&&&& ______________________________.& 十. 阅读短文,根据短文内容选择正确答案Hi, I am Li Ping. I am from a small village. There are many houses and rivers in my village. The houses are very beautiful. The water is clean. You can see many fish in the river.There is a mountain near our village. There aren’t any pandas in the mountain. But there are many trees on the mountain. A big forest is not far from the mountain. My village is pretty. I like my village.(&&& ) 1. Where is Li ping from? && A. He comes from a small village.&&&&& B. He is from a small city.(&&& ) 2. --Are there any houses and rivers in the village?&& -- __________&& A. No, there aren’t.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Yes, there are. (&&& ) 3. --What can you see in the river?&&&&& --_______________&& A. ducks&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. fish (&&& ) 4. There are many __________ in the mountain.&& A. trees&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. pandas (&&& ) 5. The big forest is _____________ the mountain.&& A. near&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. far
&文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?七年级英语下册Unit1-2测试题(2013年新版)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
七年级英语下册Unit1-2测试题(2013年新版)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
七年级英语下册Unit1-2测试题(2013年新版)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y k J.C om 12-13学年新目标七年级下学期Unit1-2试题Class:   &&&& Name:   &&&& Marks:  &&&& (满分100分)基础专项训练 (Unit 1)词语篇Ⅰ. 根据图片提示写出相应的词语完成句子。&&&&&&&&&&&& &1题图& 2题图&&& 3题图&& 4题图&&&&&&&& 5 题图1. He likes to do Chinese      . 2. Why does your sister want to join the       club? 3. You can’t       here. 4. We often play games at Jim’s      .& 5. Her uncle and aunt       very well. Ⅱ. 根据句意及首字母提示完成单词。 1. The boy from the USA can’t s      Chinese. 2. This game is fun. Come and j      us. 3. There are three p      in Cindy’s family ― her parents and her. 4. Miss Jones asks me to w      my name on the blackboard. 5. Jim is in Class Two and his cousin is a      in Class Two. Ⅲ. 根据汉语提示写单词完成句子。 1. Tom always       (说话) to Kate in class. 2. Can you       (展示) your photos to me? 3. Helen’s and Rose’s    (小提琴) are in the classroom. 4. I think these       (故事) are very interesting. 5. What do you usually do on       (周末)?& Ⅳ. 从方框中选择适当的单词完成句子。& today, good, or, chess, musician1.&― Can you play the piano       the violin? &― I can play the piano. 2. He likes music very much and he wants to be a      . 3.      I’m very busy, so I don’t have time to see you.& 4. Rose is       at singing. 5.&― Let’s play       after dinner. & &― That sounds good.Ⅴ. 用所给单词的适当形式填空。 1. We are from China, and we are all      (Chinese). 2. Mum says those TV       (show) are boring.& 3. Can your uncle play the       (drum)?& 4. His parents are      (teach). They work in a school.& 5. He wants     (make) friends with these English boys.& Ⅵ. 看图写出下列同学想要加入的俱乐部名称。&&&&&&&&&&&&& &1题图&&&&&& 2题图&&&&&&&& 3题图1. Chen Li wants to join the            . 2. We want to join the            . 3.Susan and Helen want to join the            .& 句子篇Ⅰ. 根据要求完成句子,每空一词。1. I really don’t like volleyball. (改为一般疑问句) &      you really       volleyball? 2.&― Can you play baseball? (作肯定回答) &―      ,            . 3. He wants to join the sports club. (对划线部分提问) & &                 he want to join? 4. Tony speaks French and English. (对划线部分提问) &&            does Tony speak? 5. Please help us to learn history. (改为同义句) & &Please       us       our history. Ⅱ. 根据汉语提示写出句子,每空一词。1. 这支乐队需要音乐人。&The band            .&&& 2. 这些讲英语的学生都是三班的。&& These             are from Class Three. 3. 感谢你加入我们的俱乐部。&Thank you             our club. 4. 我爷爷可以给我们讲故事。& My grandfather can    &     &&          .5. 我想了解有关这所学校的情况。 & &I want to     something      this school. Ⅲ. 根据所给单词及标点提示连词成句。1. on, busy, are, weekend, the, you (?)&& &               2. be, in, you, school, our, can, festival (.) && &               3. them, with, can, games, play, you (?) &               4. not, want, I, to, join, health, do, club, the (.) &               5. need, at, the, they, old, home, people’s, help (.) &               交际篇Ⅰ. 从方框中选择正确选项填入括号内。 &(&& )1. Let’s join the basketball club. &(&& )2. What club do you want to join?&(&& )3. What can you do? &(&& )4. Where’s Jim from? &(&& )5. Do you have a test this afternoon?&A. No, we don’t. &B. Sounds good.&C. He is from England.&D. The volunteer club.&E. I can sing and draw well.Ⅱ. 将句子按照正确的顺序排列组成一段完整的对话,序号写在横线上。A. I want to join the sports club. B. Hi, Jake. What club do you want to join?&&&&&&&&&& C. Then join two clubs ― the tennis club and the soccer club. D. The sports club? What sports can you play? E. OK, let me join now.&& F. I can play tennis and soccer. Unit2一. 单项选择 (10分) (&& )1. I have     good breakfast every day. I have some bread, two eggs and a cup of milk. & A. a&&&&&&&& B. an&&& &C.the&&&&&& &D. /(&& )2. Lily doesn’t like Tom, so she    talks with him.& A. never&& B. always&& C. usually&&& D. sometimes(&&& )3. We usually have dinner   half past seven     the evening. & A. on&&& &B. in&& C. at&&&&& &D. on(&& )4. Mom tells me to     my teeth after eating. & A. make&& &B. show & C. brush&&& &D. look(&& )5. ― What’s her    ?&&&& &&& ― She is an English teacher.&&&&&& & A. job&&&& B. name&& &C.color&&&&& &D. time(&& )6.&― Does the hamburger     good?&&― Yes. I want to eat another (另一个) one. &A. look&& B. taste&&&& C. sound&&&&& &D. make (&& )7. Fruit and vegetables are good     me. I eat them every day. & A. for&&&&& &B. with&&& &C. at&&&&&&&& &D. to(&& )8. ― Help your brother    , Mary.&&& ― OK, but where are his sweater and trousers? & A. clean the room& & B. do homework&&&&&&&& & C. get dressed&&&&& & D. eat breakfast(&& )9. I’m sorry you can’t     because we have no water (水) now.& A. get up&&&&&&& & B. take a shower& C. take a walk&&&&&&&& D. go to bed(&& )10. ― What time do you get home?&&& ―    .& A. On Sunday&& B. In the evening&&& & C. At five o’clock&& D. After school二. 完形填空 (10分)Linda is a little girl. She& 11& with her parents in a big city. But on weekends they often go to the country (乡村) to&& 12& . Her uncle lives there. There aren’t big hotels, supermarkets or parks,&& 13& she can find many interesting things there. Her uncle’s house is quiet, because it isn’t&&& 14& the street. Linda sometimes (有时) draws pictures in front of the house and some-times&& 15&& to play with her cousin Simon. They like going to a lake (湖). It’s their favorite&&& 16&& . There they can swim and fish (钓鱼).&&& 17&&& it is fine, Simon usually takes her to eat outside. They eat a lot, because they’re&&& 18&&& after playing. Linda and her parents go back home&&& 19&&& Sunday afternoon. She hopes the&&& 20&&& weekend can come soon.(&& )11. A. walks& &B. plays&& C. talks&& &D. lives(&& )12. A. work&& &B. relax&& C. study&& &D. think(&& )13. A. but&&&&& &B. and&&& &C. or&&D. so(&& )14. A. between &B. Behind &C. near &D. across(&& )15. A. gets up& B. goes out &C. puts on&D. looks out& (&& )16. A. place &&B. subject &C. day &D. music (&& )17. A. After&&B. Before&&C. If& &D. Because (&& )18. A. sad &B. angry &&C. busy&&D. hungry(&& )19. A. in&&& &B. on&&& &C. at&&&&& D. with (&& )20. A. first&&&& &B. third&& &C. next&&& &D. last三. 阅读理解 (20分)Jane: Hey, Jill. Who’s this big boy in the photo?Jill: He’s my uncle Leo.Jane: What’s that in his hand (手)?Jill: It’s a soccer. Jane: Does he like soccer?Jill: Yes, he does. And he plays soccer well.Jane: Is he a soccer player?Jill: No, he isn’t. He is a a sports host (主持人). And he works in a TV station. Jane: What time is his TV show?Jill: From ten to eleven in the evening.Jane: Oh, it’s too late. I can’t see his show. I usually go to bed at half past nine. 根据对话内容,选择正确答案。(&& )21. Leo is Jill’s    .& A. friend &B. brother&&& C. cousin&&&&&&&& D. uncle& (&& )22. Leo can play     well. A. tennis& B. soccer&& &C. basketball& &D. ping-pong(&& )23. Leo works in a    .A. sports club&B. middle school&C. TV station&&& &D. clothes store(&& )24. Jane usually goes to bed at     p.m.A. 8:30&&& &B. 9:00& &&C. 9:30&&&&&& D. 10:00(&& )25. Which of the following is TRUE?&&A. Leo works in the evening.&&&B. Leo doesn’t like his work.& &&C. Leo is always late for work.&&&D. Leo’s work finishes at twelve o’clock.& 四. 词语运用 (10分)B. 从方框中选择适当的单词填空。 (5分)past, group, funny, teeth, best36. Tom is my      friend.37. I have a      story to tell you.38. We eat dinner at half      six.39. I brush my      three times a day.40. I see a      of boys playing soccer there.五. 情景交际 (10分)从方框中选择恰当的句子完成对话,有两个多余选项。 A. I usually walk to school.B. Yes. Every morning I run with my brother.C. I get home at four thirty. D. Yes, I do. E. I go to bed at nine o’clock. F. I usually get up at six o’clock.G. I eat fruit and vegetables every day.A: Morning, Jill. Can I ask you some questions?B: Yes, sure.A: Do you have healthy habits? B: (41)    Every day I get up early and go to bed early.A: What time do you usually get up?B: (42)   &&&&&&&&&&& A: Do you eat healthy food every day?B: Yes. (43)   A: And do you exercise every day?B: (44)   A: Well, what time do you go to bed in the evening?B: (45)    A: Oh, your habits are really good. 六. 完成句子 (10分)根据汉语意思完成句子,每空一词。46. 你每天几点睡觉?&        do you go to bed every day?47. 他早上起床晚。&He         late in the morning.48. 妈妈通常六点到家。 &My mother usually         at six.49. 下次上学不要迟到了。&Don’t be         school next time.50. 饭后去散步吧。&Let’s             after dinner.八.书面表达 (20分) 作为一名七年级的学生,你每天的时间是如何安排的?请以My school day为题,写一篇60词左右的英语短文,介绍一下你一天的基本活动。My school day         文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y k J.C om
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 ios first responder 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信