学生们正在操场上的笑声玩呢他们准时完成了作业翻译

当我们正在操场上玩的很愉快,就在这时钟声响了, (翻译)_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
当我们正在操场上玩的很愉快,就在这时钟声响了, (翻译)
当我们正在操场上玩的很愉快,就在这时钟声响了, (翻译)
We were having a good ti me when the bell rang.
当我们正在操场上玩得很愉快愉快,就在这时钟声响了
When we are having a good time on the playground, the clock rang
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。英语翻译(1)我们学校至少有1000名学生(2)李磊有他自己的玩具(2句)(3)图书馆满是有趣的书(4)警察叫那个男孩不要在街上玩(5)这棵至少有8米高,这是一棵8米高的树(6)和同学_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译(1)我们学校至少有1000名学生(2)李磊有他自己的玩具(2句)(3)图书馆满是有趣的书(4)警察叫那个男孩不要在街上玩(5)这棵至少有8米高,这是一棵8米高的树(6)和同学
英语翻译(1)我们学校至少有1000名学生(2)李磊有他自己的玩具(2句)(3)图书馆满是有趣的书(4)警察叫那个男孩不要在街上玩(5)这棵至少有8米高,这是一棵8米高的树(6)和同学在操场上玩是很有趣的事(7)王老师总是第一个到学校(8)这是我第一次参观长城(9)让我和你共用一台电脑把(10)我的家人在天安门玩得很开心(11)我很高兴领你参观我的家乡
(1) Our school has at least 1,000 students (2) Lei has his own toys (3) The library is full of interesting books (4) The police told the boy not to play in the street (5) This tree is an 8-meter-high tree at least(6) It is very interesting to play with students in the playground (7) Miss Wang is always the first one to get to school (8) This is my first visit to the Great Wall (9) Let me share the computer with you (10) My family had fun in Tiananmen Square (11) I'm glad to brought you to visit my hometown昨天孩子们在操场上玩的很高兴英语怎么说_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
昨天孩子们在操场上玩的很高兴英语怎么说
昨天孩子们在操场上玩的很高兴英语怎么说
The children had a good time on the playground yesterday.
Yesterday, the children playing on the happy
Yesterday children played happily on the playground.
children played happily on the playground yesterday
The kids had a nice day on playground(playyard) yesterday.The kids(children) had a good time back on playground(playyard) yesterday两句都行,个人认为第二句比较好,看你自己选了,希望可以帮到你
Children played on the playground very happy yesterday.
The kids/ children had fun/ had a good time/ enjoyed themselves playing on/ in the playground yesterday.
Children were playing
happily on the playground yesterday.我们通常在学校操场玩耍 翻译英语_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
我们通常在学校操场玩耍 翻译英语
我们通常在学校操场玩耍 翻译英语
你好,为你解答,正确答案为:We usually play on the school playground不明白请及时追问,满意敬请采纳,O(∩_∩)O谢谢英语用一般现在时写同学们在学校操场玩什么,一共八句,带翻译,一段话_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语用一般现在时写同学们在学校操场玩什么,一共八句,带翻译,一段话
英语用一般现在时写同学们在学校操场玩什么,一共八句,带翻译,一段话
What a nice day!I look through the window and see students playing many kinds of games in the playground.Everyone are participating.
Several students are playing basketball,and lots of people are watching them.Just about three pairs of students are playing table tennis.In the southeast of playground there are more than ten people playing soccer,the match is really wonderful!Some sweet girls are skiping rope in the corner,they look very happy.
Students in the playground are all having a good time.Maybe I should join them and enjoy my beautiful schooldays.自己乱写的,LZ见笑了,希望能帮到你,以下是翻译:
多么美好的一天!我透过窗户看见同学们都在操场上玩着各种各样的游戏,每一个人都兴高采烈的样子.
一群同学在打篮球,旁边有好多同学在围观.大概有三对同学在打乒乓球.操场的东南边上有十多个同学在踢足球,比赛十分激烈.还有一些可爱的女孩儿在操场的角落跳绳,她们看起来开心极了.
操场上的同学们都沉浸在美好的时光之中.也许我也应该加入他们,一起享受我美好的学生时代~OK~没了,底下群众注意,谢绝粘贴复制}

我要回帖

更多关于 如图 小亮在操场上玩 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信