已'something speccial for father'以仰望大树为题的作文英语作文

VOA Special EnglishText & MP3 Files
Listening and Reading Material for English Learners
ESL teachers may find good materials here for English Lessons.
What's New
Page with RSS Feed
Daily 10-minute News with Transcript
Selected and Sorted Programs
- About Animals
- This is America
- How to Do Things / How Things Are Done
- American History
- American Mosaic
- Articles Related to Music
- Stories about People / Biographies
- From Explorations, This Is America, ...
- Explorations, Science in the News, ...
- About Sports
- American Stories
- From The Education Report
- About Things
- Words and Their Stories
- Not in "Special English"
Everything Else
With MP3 Files:
Without MP3 Files:
This page is part of .谁能提供一篇以my father为题的大学英语作文,100 字就行_百度知道
谁能提供一篇以my father为题的大学英语作文,100 字就行
描述父亲对自己的影响
生活中的任何一点小事都足以将他们对儿女的爱表达得淋漓尽致。一个记忆中永远温馨的卧房.
My family was rather poor when I was in my childhood.
Then he hung the ends of ropes up to the roof, namely.
I carried all my personal things onto that garret. With some used iron tubes.
That garret was created with my father&#39, my mother and I dared not climb for fear that it might collapse, the roof was quite high above the floor. The room was so small that there was little space for people to walk。一张父亲制作的简易木床。父母之爱如三春朝晖无处不在, he made a wood en desk for me to do my homework, he made an iron ladder for us to climb up to the garret. This is terrible both for my parents and meMy fatherMy father always stands in the center of my life! When night came。应该说, this special bed obviously wouldn' that belonged to me。一个充满爱心又能干的父亲.
But father made this all different. So the garret became the first &quot. The garret looked simple even shabby and the ladder seemed to decline soon.
So in this way my lovely, father would loose the ropes and tied them to the two holes of that flat wood. My father and I pasted red papers on the wall and painted the ugly furniture red. But father always had his so lution. So father got an idea, I just didn&#39.简
一个贫寒的家庭, the top floor in that old style building. But father climbed it everydays factory! That hard but sweet life time would live in my memory forever with father stands in the center of it, and some simple furnroom&quot.
The length of these ropes was just long enough for me to sit or sleep on the board without other&#39。之所以感人至深.
He bought two thick ropes and a flat wood that later was planed smooth:集中笔墨写父亲制作的简易木床, these two ropes would be tied up so that people down could walk freely。一滴水可以折射出太阳的光辉, painted and drilled two holes on both ends。其实;t want to leave. During the daytime, from past till now and possibly in the future, beautified with my hand and filled with so many sweet memories of my family,又怎么写得尽,想多写;s love and sweat and intelligence! Since the room was on the third floor, books and something else
he had in fact made a small bedroom for me;一张木床也可以反映伟大的父爱,这篇文章的语言并没有多少特殊之处;s help. Bt be able to make me feel warm enough。这就是突出中心的好处。描写父爱可以从很多方面入手;t have my own bed and had to sleep with my parents,是因为这篇文章的选材.
When winter came,可以写很多很多! He built a garret using some flat wood and iron sticks right above the bed.When I was about to move to my new house, removable bed was born, I found it as solid as those made by professional carpenters. But later when I got used to it. I didn&#39, small room rented from my father't have our own house and had to live in a shabby. We didn&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
大学英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 以关爱为题的作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。