关于兔子的英语作文 对它的看法 80词 以my pet以我的理想为题的作文

以《My favorite season》为题 80词左右的英语作文_百度作业帮
以《My favorite season》为题 80词左右的英语作文
My favorite sport
My favorite sport is basketball.After class, I often play it with my friends.Playing basketball is very interesting.We usaully play it happily.After school,my father plays basketball with me.My father often says playing basketball is good for my health.(爸爸常说打篮球对健康有好处)I like playing basketball very much.按你的要求写的哟!祝你学习进步!成绩更优秀!
There are many kinds of sports in my life. They are
swimming, running, and dancing. However, my favorite sport is basketball.
When I was in primary school, I started to play basketball with my PE te...
您可能关注的推广回答者:以My hobby为题目的英语作文 60到80词写出“你的爱好是什么,为什么喜欢以及它对你的生活或学习产生什...以My hobby为题目的英语作文 60到80词写出“你的爱好是什么,为什么喜欢以及它对你的生活或学习产生什么影响_百度作业帮
以My hobby为题目的英语作文 60到80词写出“你的爱好是什么,为什么喜欢以及它对你的生活或学习产生什...以My hobby为题目的英语作文 60到80词写出“你的爱好是什么,为什么喜欢以及它对你的生活或学习产生什么影响
以My hobby为题目的英语作文 60到80词写出“你的爱好是什么,为什么喜欢以及它对你的生活或学习产生什么影响”
My hobbyMy hobby is reading. I love reading books. And this hobby helps me a lot. For example, I can learn how to cook by reading a cook book. So I can treat myself when I am too tired to continue working. I can also learn how to improve my writing skills by reading beautiful articles written by famous writers as BingXin and so on. When I feel upset, I will try some inspiring stories to cheer myself up. When I feel myself lazy, I can read several fables to find out what will happen if I don't work hard. When I feel boring, I may find the amazing palace by travelling with the author of the detective stories. Reading is my love. I believe people without books, will be like fishes without water. 我的兴趣我的兴趣是读书.我爱阅读书籍.同时,阅读给我带来了很多益处.比如说,我可以跟着烹饪书籍学习如何做出美味佳肴.这样当我疲倦无意工作时,就能犒劳犒劳自己.我也能通过研读大家之作来提高自己的文笔.比如冰心等文学巨匠.当我感到沮丧,我会读一些励志小说来鼓励自己.当我懒惰时,我可以找些寓言督促自己前行.当我无聊时,我可以为自己准备些探险小说,跟主人公一起探索奥秘.我爱读书.我觉得,人类离开了书籍,就会像鱼儿离开了水.
您可能关注的推广以《My favorite season》为题 80词左右的英语作文, 以《My favorite season》为题
洪凯林II 以《My favorite season》为题 80词左右的英语作文
Playing basketball is very interesting!成绩更优秀,my father plays basketball with me.(爸爸常说打篮球对健康有好处)I like playing basketball very much!祝你学习进步.按你的要求写的哟.We usaully play it happilyMy favorite sport
My favorite sport is basketball, I often play it with my friends.My father often says playing basketball is good for my health.After school.After class
热心网友
I started to play basketball with my PE teacher in schoolThere are many kinds of sports in my life. The basketball games brings me a wonderful time in my life. Let’s enjoy the pleasure of basket together , running, I would like to watch basketball games if I’m free, and dancing, my favorite sport is basketball. At that time. Now, I found I had loved
the sport.
When I was in primary school. However. They are
swimming,ok以My dream job 为题写一篇英语的作文,80词左右拜托拜托了,各路大神啊,小女子感激不尽啊!_百度作业帮
以My dream job 为题写一篇英语的作文,80词左右拜托拜托了,各路大神啊,小女子感激不尽啊!
拜托拜托了,各路大神啊,小女子感激不尽啊!
I want to be a policeman when I grow up .A policeman an catch thieves .I think that's cool.If I am apoliceman,I will make our city a safe place to live in.I will study hard to make my dream come true!I really believe that I can succeed!
Everyone has their own dream, the dream of every individual are great, happy, far away. Dreams of making each individual to strive for their goals, to strive, to struggle, to open up.你现在的位置 : &
三年级英语试题――英语竞赛(NECPS)低年级组竞赛样题
  (时间:60分钟 总分:100分)
  听力部分 (共五大题,计40分)
  I. 听音,选择(Multiple choice) (共10小题,计10分)
  A)选出划线部分与所听音素相同的选项.每个音素读两遍.(答案涂在答题纸上)
  1. A. name&&&&&&& B. money&&&&& C. nose
  2. A. horse&&&&&& B. worker&&&& C. garden
  3. A. head&&&&&&& B. shirt&&&&& C. scarf
  4. A. ruler&&&&&& B. cup&&&&&&& C. hot
  5. A. noodle&&&&& B. soup&&&&&& C. mouth
  IIV. 听音,填空(Fill in the blanks)(共10空,计10分)
  根据你看到的图片和你听到的内容补全下列对话.对话读两遍.(答案写在答题纸上)
  1. Mike: May I have& (26)&&& (27)& , please?
  The&& (28)&&& is hot.
  Sarah: Sorry, I have no umbrellas.
  2. Mike: May I have& (29)&&& (30)&& , please?
  Sarah: Yes, here you are.
  3. Mike: May I have an&& (31)&&& (32) , please?
  Miss Li: Yes, here you are.
  Mike: It is&& (33)&& .
  4. Mike: What is the&& (34)&&& ?
  Miss Li: Look at the&& (35)&& . It&s 7:30.
  Mike: I am sorry. I am late.
  V. 听音,画图 (Draw the pictures)(共5小题,计5分)
  根据所听内容,将下列图片补充完整.每句话读两遍.(将所缺内容画在答题纸上)
  笔试部分(共六大题,计60分)
  I. 字母与单词(Letters and words)(共10小题,计 10分)
  A)写出所给字母左右相邻的字母的大小写形式.(答案写在答题纸上)
  B)根据所给单词,在能使句意完整通顺的单词后画&& &.(答案画在答题纸上)
  II. 句子(Sentences)(共10小题,计10分)
  A)看图,回答下列问题.(答案写在答题纸上)
  11. How many bottles?
  12. How many balls?
  13. How many dogs?
  14. How many birds?
  15. How many trees?
  B)根据所给问题,选出正确的答语.(答案涂在答题纸上)
  16. What class are you in?
  17. Who&s she?
  18. Is it a plane?
  19. Where is the driver?
  20. Do you like coffee?
  III. 情景会话(Dialogues)(共10小题,计10分)
  根据所给情景,选择一个最佳答案补全对话.(答案写在答题纸上)
  A. Is there a door?&&&&&&& B. Let&s play basketball.&&& C. Is it a cupboard?
  D. How are you?&&&&&&&&&&& E. Good afternoon, Tom.&&&&& F. No, it isn&t.
  G. What&s in your bag?&&&& H. Yes, there is.&&&&&&&&&&& I. I&m fine, thank you.
  J. Good afternoon, Miss Gao.
  IV. 阅读理解(Reading comprehension)(共5小题,计10分)
  读短文,写出图中每个人物的年龄.(答案写在答题纸上)
  I have a big family. There are five people in my family, my father, my mother, my brother, my sister and I. My father and my mother are fat. My father is thirty. My mother is thirty, too. I&m ten. My brother is eight. My sister is five. They love me. I love them, too.
  V. 智力测试(Intelligence test) (共5小题,计10分)
  按要求完成下列各题.(答案写或涂在答题纸上)
  36. How many legs does a spider have?& (蜘蛛有几条腿?)
  A) Four. B) Six. C) Eight. D) Ten.
  37. At what temperature does water freeze? (水在什么温度时开始结冰?)
  A) 0℃& B) 15℃& C) -5℃ D) -10℃
  38. Cross out the letters that appear twice in the grid. Reading from top to bottom, the letters that are left spell a girl&s name.& Write the girl&s name on the answer sheet.(划去在方格中出现过2次的字母.然后从上往下读,剩下的字母将拼出一个女孩的名字.将女孩的名字写在答题纸上.)
  39. Follow the lines to connect the fishermen to their catch. Which fisherman has caught the biggest fish?(顺着线连接渔夫和他们的捕获物.哪个渔夫钓到了最大的一条鱼?)
  40. Can you complete this series? (你能完成这个系列吗?)
  VI. 小作文(Composition) (计10分)
  以&My Pet&为题写一篇小作文.
  要求:1. 条理清楚,意思连贯,语句通顺,标点正确,书写清晰、规范;
  2. 根据所给图片,将图中小兔子的特征全部体现在文章中,可作适当发挥;
  3. 不得少于30个词.
  4.将作文写在答题纸上.
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐}

我要回帖