make-sb-help sb doing sth-sth是什么意思

Teenage Problems同步练习
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Teenage&Problems同步练习
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
Teenage&Problems同步练习
文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M 9A Unit Three Teenage ProblemsPeriod One Comic strip & Welcome to the unitLearning ActivitiesLearning aims1. To learn some words and useful phrases. 2. To express problems.Learning proceduresActivity One PreviewI. New words (写出下列单词的划线部分的音标、词义和词性)&1. teenage&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. mad&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &3. disturb&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. communication&&&&&&&&&&&&&& II. The usages of some important words&1. The noise almost drives me mad.& mad词性&&&&&&&&&&&&& 词义&&&&&&&&&&& 鲍勃发脾气的时候,你简直无法使他平静下来。When Bob&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& , you can't hold him down.如果你一直唱歌,我会疯掉。If you continue singing, you will&&&&&&&& me&&&&&&&& .&2. My cousin always makes a lot of noise and disturbs me when I’m studying.&& disturb词性&&&&&&&&&&&&& 词义&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Don’t&&&&&&&&& him&&&&&&&&&& he is doing his homework. 当他做作业时别打扰他。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& . 请勿打扰(挂在会议室、旅馆房间门上用的字牌)。&3. No communication with family members.communication词性&&&&&&&&&&&&& 词义&&&&&&&&& 和某人交流&&&&&&&&&&& 我们应该学会与别人交流。We should learn to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .词形变化 v.&&&&&&&& 词义&&&&&&&&&&&&& 我喜欢和我的家人沟通。I like to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& my family.&4. Teenage problems& teenage 词性&&&&&&&&& 词义&&&&&&&& 大部分学生现在都存在青少年问题。Most students have got&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .III. New Phrases (翻译下列短语)&1. get fat&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. feel tired&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &3. drive me mad&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. feel lonely&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &5. enough sleep&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6. have no communication with sb.&&&&&&&& IV. New sentences (翻译下列句子)&1. It is unhealthy for you to eat too much.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &2. I don’t have any close friends to talk to.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Activity Two Free talkTo talk about the problems we have in our daily life.Activity Three Welcome to the unit1. The students in Class1, Grade 9 also have some problems. Look at the pictures and talk about them.Model: A: What problem does __ have? B: He M she …2. Practice Everybody has problems. Please talk about your problems with your partners.Model: A: What problems do you have?B: I don’t have enough time for my hobbies.A: What problems do you have?B: I…3. Make a survey“The biggest problem for Class …Grade& ... is …”Activity Four Comic stripEddie also has a problem. Do you know what problem he has?1. Listen and answer:&& What problem does he have?2. Read and answer:&&& What is Hobo’s advice?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Why does Hobo tell Eddie not to eat too much?3. Act it out.4. Fill in the blanks to tell a story about the dialogue.Eddie has got a&&&&&&& .He is getting&&&&&&& .Hobo tells him not to&&&&&&& too much because it is&&&&&&&& .He also tells Eddie to try more&&&&&&& .If Eddie does so, he will&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the food for Eddie.Activity Five DiscussionWhat should (not) you do if you want to solve your problems?&
Exercises一、根据提示完成句子。1. A t_________ is a young person between 13 and 19 years old.2. It’s u_________ for the children to eat too many sweets.3. Your father is sleeping. Don’t _________(打扰) him.4. I have no friends here. I often feel _________(孤独).5. There is too much n________ in the hall. I can’t hear you.6. The streets were as _________(喧闹的)as usual.7. The heavy work almost drives me_________ (发疯的).二、单项选择。(&& ) 1. ―Have you finished _________the story book?&&&&&& ―Yes, I have.A. to read&&&&&&& B. read&&&&&&&& C. reading&&&&&&&& D. reads(&& ) 2. Don’t worry, sir. I’m sure I can run _________to catch up with them.A. fast enough&&& B. enough fast&& C .slowly enough&&& D. enough slowly(&& ) 3. At the foot of the hill you could hear nothing but the _______of the running water.A. shout&&&&&&&& B. noise&&&&&&& C. voice&&&&&&&&&& D. sound(&& ) 4. To our disappointment(失望), the pool was _&& _ for the whole time during our stay.A. closed&&&&&&& B. open&&&&&&&& C. clean&&&&&&&&&& D. gone(&& ) 5. The old man lives in a ____town. He lives _____, but he doesn’t feel______.A. alone, alone, alone&&&&&&&&&&&& B alone, alone, lonely C. lonely, alone, lonely&&&&&&&&&&& D. lonely, lonely, alone&
Period Two ReadingⅠLearning ActivitiesLearning aims 1. To understand the passage and improve the skills of reading.& Learning proceduresActivity One PreviewI. New words (写出下列单词的划线部分的音标、词义和词性)1. deal&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. choice&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. complete&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. refuse&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5. accept&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6. hardly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 7. spare&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8. doubt&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 9. whether&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 10. worth&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 11. offer&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 12. suggestion&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 13. value&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 14. plenty&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 15. allow&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 16. strict&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 17. achieve&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 18. task&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& II. New Phrases (翻译下列短语)1. have no choice but to do sth.&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. stay up late&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. refuse to do sth.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. hand it in on time&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5. have spare time for hobbies&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6. such as&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 7. be worth doing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8. look forward to sth.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 9. offer me some suggestions&&&&&&&&&&&&& 10. be of great value to sb.&&&&&&&&&& 11. hear from sb.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 12. get into trouble&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 13. allow sb. to do sth.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 14. from time to time&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 15. spend more/less time on…&&&&&&&&&&&& 16. advise sb. to do sth.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 17. be strict with sb.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 18. hope to do sth.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& III. New sentences (翻译下列句子)&1. I wish I could have my parents’ support.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &2. I really don’t understand why they are so strict.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &3. My dream is to be a great football player.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &4. I often doubt whether it is worth working so hard.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Activity Two Lead-inStep One Free talk Do you have a problem?&&&&&& What’s your problem?What’s your biggest problem?&& How can you deal with it?Step Two Go through the passage and answer the following questions.&&& Who are the letters from?&&& Why do they write the letters?Activity Three Pre-readingListen and do T or F exercises.1. Millie and Simon are both Grade 9 students.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& )2. Millie spends a lot of time on homework.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& )3. Millie doesn’t know when to do her homework and when to spend time on hobbies. (&&& )4. Simon is crazy about football. He often gets home very late.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& )5. Simon thinks hobbies can help people relax and make our lives interesting.&&&&&& (&&& )Activity Four While-reading1. Read the letter from Millie to Sigmund Friend loudly.(1) Finish Part C (Millie’s problems).(2) Read and answer. a. What are Millie’s hobbies? Do you have any hobbies? What are they? b. What kind of hobbies in your opinion is good? Why?c. How do you like these hobbies? Why do the hobbies annoy(使烦恼)her?(3) Complete the followingMillie has lots of h_____& _. But she finds that she spends so much time d __& __ her homework, and she can’t find any time f__&& _ her hobbies. She can’t d ___& ___ how to deal with the problem. She asks Sigmund Friend to teach her how to a __&& _____ a balance between the two.(4) Finish the letter from Sigmund to Millie in Part D.2. Read the letter from Simon to Sigmund Friend quickly (1) Do Part C (Simon’s problems).(2) Read and answer. a. What is Simon’s favorite hobby?b. Can you list some advantages of playing football?c. Why does he say “football has become a big problem now”?d. What’s his parents’ idea?(3) Finish the letter from Sigmund to Simon in Part D.Activity Five Post-reading1. Fill in the table according to the reading.
&&Millie&SimonGrade& & Hobbies& & Favourite& & Homework& & Time for sports& & Parents& &
2. Retell the two letters.3. Do a survey&&& Which problems do you have?Activity Six WritingWe’re going to have our mid-exams, do you have any stress? Do you have any other stress in Grade 9? You can write to your pen friends like Millie. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Exercises一、请根据空格后的中文提示、英文释义或句意,写出句中所缺单词,使句子通顺。1. I have a lot of homework every day and I have no __________(选择) but to do it.2. I invited him to come to my party, but he_______________(拒绝).3. Everyone can’t ______________(reach by effort) success without hard work.4. I hope I can offer you some useful ______________(advice).5. My parents are ___________(严格的)with me.二、单项选择。(&&& ) 1.Watching too much TV is bad _____ you.&&& A. at&&&&&&&&&&&& B. for&&&&&&&&&& C. of&&&&&&&&&&& D. on(&&& ) 2.He is ________ fat because he eats ___________.&&& A. too much&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. too muchC. too many&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. much too(&&& ) 3.I have a problem but I don’t know ______ solve it.&&& A. how to&&&&&&& B. what to&&&&&&& C. where to&&&&&& D. when to(&&& ) 4.I wish I _______ have my parents’ support.&&& A. can&&&&&&&&&& B. could&&&&&&&&& C. will&&&&&&&&& D. shall(&&& ) 5. When I read the ______book, I feel ________.&&& A. boring&& B. bored&& C. bored&&& D. boring
Period Three Reading ⅡLearning ActivitiesLearning Aims1. To master the usage of some phrases.2. To describe your ideas with what you’ve learned correctly.Learning ProceduresActivity One Words1. I have a lot of homework every day, and I have no choice but to do it.have no choice but to do sth. 意思是_________________choice词性______ 意思是________,其动词__________选择做某事&&&&&&&& Going to the seaside for the holiday will be a good ______& __.& She ___________ to study physics.她选修物理。& 小女孩没有其他方法只好去找妈妈帮忙。______________________________________&【中考链接】& (2010 南通市中考试题)The boy’s family was so poor that he had no _______(choose)but to work to help his parents. 2. I often stay up late to complete the exercises.complete 的含义 __________( adj.) __________(v.) 其副词________This is a ________ story. 这是一个完整的故事。& The work is not _________ yet. 那项工作还没完成。& Though we did our best, we failed _________.我们尽力了,但我们还是彻底失败了。3. Sometimes, I want to refuse to do so much work, but usually I just accept it. & refuse to do sth& 意思是_________________& & accept 的反义词是 ________ 同义词是________& She received his gift, but she didn’t accept it.& I have received a job offer, but I am not going to accept it. & 【区别】receive _______________&& ___ accept&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ___ 4. However, I hardly have any spare time for my hobbies such as playing ping-pong.hardly词性______ 意思是________My grandmother can h_____ write her name.&& You hardly said any word, ________? hardly是______词,类似的还有__________________________&&&&&& _等词。【中考链接】& (2008南通市中考试题)(&&& ) ―The electric fan can ________ blow away the terrible smell in the room, can it?―It’s hard to say, but you may have a try.A. easily&&&&& B. hardly&&&&&& C. quickly&&&&& D. finally5. I really do not understand why they are so strict.strict词性______ 意思是________ My mother is strict with me.&& My mother is strict in my study.Japanese are strict ______ their children ______everything. 小结用法:______________&&& _______________
【中考链接】& (2009 南通市中考试题)&& Miss Li is _________ (严格的) with us, but she is the most popular teacher in our school.Activity Two Phrases1. Can you offer me some suggestions?offer me some suggestions 同义词组是____________________He offered 300 dollars to me for that television. =He offered ______________for that television.(同义句)offer to do sth. 意思是______________&(&&& ) She offered _______ the heavy box for me.&&A. carry&&&& B. to carry&&&& C. carrying&& D. carriessuggestion& 其同义词是__________ , __________可数& _________不可数make a suggestion意思是__________, 其动词是_______ ,suggest doing sth.意思是_______(&&& ) He suggested _______ the children to the zoo.&&A. taking&&&& B. to take&&&&&&&& C. takes&&&&&& D. take2. They will be of great value to me.be of great value = be _________类似的用法还有:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ____&& ________________________________________________________________________What’s the ____________of your house?&&&& I don’t think your advice is ___________.3. I have plenty of friends.& plenty词性______ 意思是________&plenty of = ________________ =& _______________大量的书__________________&&&&& 大量的面包__________________________& plenty of& 后面既可以跟 ________名词,也可以跟_________名词学生们不得不每天完成大量的练习。___________________________________________.4. Then I get into trouble at home because my parents do not allow me to play outside after 6 p.m. allow sb. to do sth.意思是______________类似结构的还有&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& My father doesn’t allow me&&&&&&&&& (play) outside before finishing my homework.此处不准吸烟& ___________________________________.【中考链接】& (2010 南通市中考试题)My parents don’t ________(允许) me to play computer games.5. Can you please advise me how to achieve a balance between my schoolwork and my hobbies?how to achieve a balance between my schoolwork and my hobbies意思是_______________________________(&&& ) I want to know ________ a balance between work and play.&&&&& A. how to achieve&&& B. how achieve&& C. what to achieve&D. what achieveActivity Three Explain the usage of some sentences1. I have a problem, and I do not know how to deal with it. & how to deal with it可以换成_________________,是____________结构Can you tell me ________________(怎样处理)this problem?2. I often doubt whether it is worth working so hard.doubt表示 “______”,在肯定句中一般后面接 _________或 __________引导的从句;在否定句中接__& _______ __引导的从句。be worth sth /doing 表示“________________”We doubt_______/________David told us the truth.& We never doubt _______ David is honest. 【中考链接】& (2008 南通市中考试题)& The museum has lots of amazing things. It’s _________ (值得) a visit.3. My dream is to be a great football player.&& to be a great football player 是 to do 结构短语,在句中做___________成分①The best way is ________ (let) your parents see your progress.&& ②我的工作是介绍每一个明星。 ____________________________________4. I wish I could have my parents’ support.此句中的wish解释为 “但愿”, 后面接&&&&& ,从句中的动词用&&&&&& .wish sb. to do sth.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& best wishes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& hope to do sth.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Activity Four Write a passage& 写一封信给你的老师,说出自己的烦恼,并希望得到老师的建议。尽量将本课所学所学词组和句式用到文章中。___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Exercises一、请根据句意从方框中选用合适的词,并用其适当形式,使句子通顺。&complete&& choose&& suggest&& with& valuable 1. We can’t live&&&&&&&& water or air.2. Your advice is of great&&&&&&&&& to us, so we’ll follow it.3. Please give me your&&&&&&&& on how to learn English online.4. Tom got up late this morning. He had no&&&&&&& but to take a taxi to his company.5. Though we did our best, we failed&&&&&& ____&& in the end.二、请根据句意从方框中选用合适的动词,并用其适当时态,使句子通顺。&accept&&& doubt&&&& refuse&&& offer&&& allow 1. This is the best film that the cinema&&&&&&&&& so far.2. Mr. King said that he&&&&&&&&&& us to work for another two weeks.3. My best friend never&&&&&&&&&& to do anything for me.4. I&&&&&&&&&& the truth of the news and told it to my father.5. If you send me a present, I&&&&&& it.
Period Four VocabularyLearning ActivitiesLearning aims1. To revise the usages of the word ‘get’.2. To talk about things correctly with it.Learning proceduresActivity One PreviewI. New words (写出下列单词的划线部分的音标、词义和词性)& revise&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& II. The usages of some important wordsI don’t have much time to revise for tests.&& revise词性&&&&&&&&&&&&& 词义&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && 他考试失败了,因为他没有复习。&&& He failed the exam because he didn′t&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& it.她正在复习准备测验.&&& She&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the test.& & 词形变化 n.&&&&&&& 词义&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& III. New Phrases& (翻译下列短语)&1. get angry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. get a high mark&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &3. get home&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. get a lot of homework to do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &5. join in some activities&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6. have problems with sth.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Activity Two Lead inStep One Free talk1. Do you have any hobbies?&&& 2. Do you have enough time for your hobbies? Why?&& 3. Are your parents strict with you?&& …Step Two Translate the phrases乘公共汽车&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 变得生气&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 得到高分&&&&&&&&&&&& 有许多家庭作业&&&&&&&&&&&&& 很晚到家&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 收到一封信&&&&&&&&&& Activity Three PresentationExplain the word ‘get’ in the following sentences in English.1) Where did you get that skirt?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2) Go and get your breakfast.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3) I got a lot from Mr. Wang.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4) Every day we get a lot of homework to do.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5) Li Ming studies hard, so he often gets high marks in tests.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6) You should get your friends to help you.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 7) Principal Ding has gone to Nantong. He got there last night.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Activity Four PracticeFinish Part A and B, and then check the answers with your partners.Activity Five Production & If you are Tommy, please write a letter back to Amy, give some advice to help her solve the problems, and you can also share your problems with her.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Exercises一、选择合适的词组并用其适当形式填空。get on well with&&&&& get off&&&&&&&&& get through& get together&& get to get some help from&& get enough sleep& get excited&& get married&& get a good mark1. My uncle ______________ last year.2. Did you hear Simon __________________ in the exam?3. You didn’t ______________, did you?4. The audience _____________ when they saw Hello Kitty.5. Shall we ________________ from an adviser?6. Are you _________________ your new classmates?7. Next Sunday we __________________ to see a film.8. Please tell that old woman ________________ the bus at Xingaoqiao.9. As soon as I ___________ school tomorrow, I will call you.10. The street isn’t wide enough for the car ___________.二、书面表达。假如你是玉树的一名学生,在地震中幸存,灾后得到许多人的帮助,得以继续读书,并在期末考试中取得好的成绩。前不久,你收到帮助你的人的来信,应邀来到江苏,并参加了许多有意义的活动……请根据这一提示写一篇短文,并谈谈自己的感受。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Period Five GrammarLearning ActivitiesLearning aims1. Know the brief overview of the use of ‘to’-infinitives.2. Use a ‘wh’-word with a ‘to’-infinitive after a verb correctly.3. Know the brief overview of the four types of sentences.Learning proceduresActivity One PreviewI. New words (写出下列单词的划线部分的音标、词义和词性)&1. truth&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. courage&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &3. spare&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. notice&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &5. progress&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6.valuable&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& II. The usages of some important words1. To tell you the truth, sometimes I quarrel with my cousin Shirley.truth 词性&&&&&&&&&& 词义&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 你必须永远说实话。 You must always&&&&&&&&&&& the&&&&&&&&&& .& 词形变化 adj.&&&&&&&&&& 词义&&&&&&&&&&&& & 我想要个真正的朋友。& I really want to make a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .词形变化adv.&&&&&&&&&& 词义&&&&&&&&&&&& 他真诚地向我道歉了。He said sorry to me&&&&&&& .&2. I hope my parents can spare some time for me every day. spare词性 adj.词义&&&&&& 你明天有空吗?&&&&&&& you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& tomorrow ?Lily将她的空闲时间用在读书上。Lily&&&&&&&& her&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& reading.&& 词性&&&&& v.&&&& 词义&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 你能留出点空间给我吗? Can you&&&&&&&&& some&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& for me?3. They do not seem to notice that I have tired my best. notice词性&&&&& 词义&&&&&&& 你注意到有什么异常的事吗? Did you&&&&&&&& anything&&&&&&&& ?&& 词性&&&&&&&&&& 词义&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && 请将通知贴在墙上。&& Please stick the&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the wall.4. Thanks for your valuable suggestions. valuable词性&&&&&&&&&& 词义&&&&&&&&&&&&& 真正的友谊比金钱更宝贵。Real friendship is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& than money.词形变化&&& n.&&&&& 词义&&&&&&&&&& 这本书对他的研究有很大价值。This book is of&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to him in his study.常人很难发现这条信息的价值。Ordinary people can hardly find the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& this message.III. New Phrases (翻译下列短语)&1. make sb. do sth.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. see sb. Do/doing sth.&&&&&&&&&&&&& &3. have no courage to do sth.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. quarrel with sb.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &5. need sb. to do sth.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6. notice sb. do sth.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& IV. New sentences. (翻译下列句子)&1. It is necessary to plant trees every year.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &2. Sandy wants to know where to ask for advice.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Activity Two The usage of ‘to’-infinitives1. Lead in & 2. Discuss in groups to identify the sentence elements of ‘to’-infinitives.&(1) It is important to learn English well.&& (2) His job is to teach English.&(3) I’d like to play basketball.&&&&&&&&&&& (4) He asked me to do the work with him.&(5) It’s the best way to solve the problem.& (6) He sat down to have a rest.&(7) He woke up to find everybody gone. 3.归纳:动词不定式可以用来作句子的不同成分:___________、___________、___________、___________、___________、___________和___________。4.一些动词后面接不带to的不定式作宾补,若变成被动语态时,不定式符号to要加上,有哪些:_______________________________________________________________& 5. Read Grammar A then finish A1, A2 on P50.Activity Three ‘wh-’words +’to’-infinitives& 1. Lead in && (1) I don’t know how to get there.&&&&&&&&& (2) They can’t decide where to spend their holiday.&& (3) She doesn’t know which book to choose.& (4) We want to know what to do next.& Work out the rule:& We can use a ‘wh-’word with a ____________ after a verb. All ‘wh-’words can be used in this way, except ‘________’.& 2. Finish the exercise on P51.Activity Four Four types of sentences & 1. Lead in&& (1) Light travels faster than sound.&&&&&&&&& (2) Have you locked the door?&& (3) How do you feel today?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (4) Do you want tea or coffee?&& (5) She told you the story, didn’t she?&&&&&& (6) Don’t touch the grass!&& (7) How tall a boy he is!&2. Teach yourselves the forms on P52 then make sentences.陈述句&肯定句&&否定句&疑问句&一般疑问句&&特殊疑问句&&选择疑问句&&反意疑问句&祈使句&给出命令或建议&感叹句&表达强烈的感情&&3. 中考链接:(1)Li Lei went to bed at ten yesterday evening.(就划线部分提问) (2008怀化)_______ did Li Lei _______ to bed yesterday evening?(2)What about Sally? She’s done her best these days,__________? (2008 广东)&&&&& A. hasn’t she&& B. isn’t Sally&& C. hasn’t Sally&& D. isn’t sheActivity Five Writing和你的搭档谈谈学习和生活中的困惑,并把它写下来,尽可能运用本课的各种句型结构吧,不要少于10个来回哟。&& A: How are you getting with your studies, …?&& B: Not bad. But…&& A: _______________________________________________________________________&& B: _______________________________________________________________________&& A;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && B:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && A:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && B:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && A:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && B:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Exercises一、单项选择。(&&& ) 1. We don’t know _______ for advice, because we are new here.A. to ask whom&& B. whom to ask&&&& C. whether to ask&&& D. if to ask(&&& ) 2. The students have little time _______. They have too much homework.A. play&&&&&&&&& B. playing&&&&&&&& C. plays&&&&&&&&&& D. to play(&&& ) 3. ______ valuable advice they gave us!A. How&&&&&&&& B. What a&&&&&&&& C. How a&&&&&&&&&& D. What (&&& ) 4. Don’t smoke in the meeting room, ________?A. do you&&&&&&& B. will you&&&&&&&& C. don’t you&&&&&& D. shall we(&&& ) 5. He will be back in _______.A. two days&&&&& B. two days’&&&&&&& C. two day’s time&& D. two days’ time二、句型转换。1. I don’t have enough time for my hobbies. (保持句意基本不变)I don’t have enough time ______ ______ ______ my hobbies.2. Carl doesn’t know how to get to the hospital. (保持句意基本不变)Carl doesn’t know how______ _____ _____ the hospital.3. Someone can give us some advice. (改为一般疑问句)_____ _____ give us _____ advice?4. How wonderful a match it is! (保持句意基本不变)_____ _____ _____ match it is!5. He has never been to Japan before,______ ______? (改为反意疑问句)
Period Six Integrated skills Learning ActivitiesLearning aims 1. To improve the Ss’ listening skills.2. To help the students develop the ability to recognize the keywords and grasp the main points of a listening material.Learning proceduresActivity One PreviewI. New words (写出下列单词的划线部分的音标、词义和词性)&1. reply&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. pleasure&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& II. The usages of some important wordsMy pen friend in the USA has not replied to my last three letters.reply: 既可用作名词,也可以用作_______,意思是________,与answer同义. 但是answer 用法比较广泛,可指口说或笔写的答复,它是及物动词,可以带宾语。Reply指较正式的,经过考虑后的答复,它是不及物动词,不可以直接跟宾语。只有加上介词“_______“后,才可以跟宾语。如:“reply to (sb. /sth. )”表示“对……作出回答”。务必尽快答复我。Be sure to reply&______ me as soon as possible. 请回答我的问题。Please__________ my question. =Please answer my question.III. New Phrases1.laugh at 意为“&&&&&&& ”不要嘲笑别人,那是不礼貌的。Don’t _________ __________ others, it’s not polite.=&&&&&&& impolite&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& others.2. pay no attention to …意为“&&&&&&&&&& ” pay attention to _________________& 做每件事我们要多注意细节。We should&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& when we do everything.3. be proud of …意为“&&&&&&&&&&&& ”这位母亲为她优秀的儿子而感到骄傲.The mother is _________& _________ her smart son.be proud to do sth. 意为“&&&&&&&&&&&& ”马医生为自己是一位奥比斯医生而自豪。Dr. Ma&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& an ORBIS doctor.IV. New sentences&&& I’m afraid she doesn’t want to write to me any more. 恐怕她不想再给我写信了。I’m afraid____________write to sb. 意为___________not …any more 不再……&&&&&&& You are not a child _________ _________. You should look after yourself. &&&&&&& _______________________________________不要再迟到了。Activity Two Lead-in Step One Free talk on your problems in your studies and life.Step Two Before listening, go through and answer:1. Which grade is Sue in?&&&&&&& 2. What subject does Sue like?3. What subject does Sue dislike?& 4. She always get good results in exams, right?Activity Three While-listening (Listening and filling)1. Listen to the conversation and complete the notes in part A.2. Check the answers with your partner.Activity Four Post-listening1. Finish the report first.2. Read the report loudly with your partner.3. Discussion: If you are Sue’s Friend, what advice will you give to her?Activity Five Speak up&& Step One Listen and answer.1. Who is having a problem? What is her problem?2. Does Amy agree that Millie’s pen friend doesn’t want to write to her any more?3. Does Amy think Millie’s pen friend is too busy to write e-mails?4. What advice does Amy give to Millie?5. Do you think Millie feels better after discussing her problem with Amy?Step Two Make a conversation after the model. Exercises一、根据首字母提示或句意填空。1. Tommy is crazy about reading. So a lot of students call him a b_________.2. Amy is good at all her lessons. She is a t______ student in her class.3. Please r_______ to my letter soon. I am looking forward to receiving your suggestions.4. We should not ________ at the weak people. We ought to help them instead.5. ―Thanks for giving me such valuable advice.&&& ―It’s my ____________.二、完成句子。1.大部分学生不知道如何处理这个问题。________ students don’t know how to______ _______the problem.2.在你出去之前,你最好列一个单子,写下你所要买的东西。Before you go out, you’d better__________ a ________of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .3. 许多青少年正遭受压力的痛苦。&& Many teenagers are ________ _________ stress.
Period Seven Main taskLearning ActivitiesLearning aims1. To answer a quiz about causes of stress.2. To make a writing plan for a letter.3. To write a letter about stress problems.Learning proceduresActivity One PreviewI. New words (写出下列单词的划线部分的音标、词义和词性)&1. blame&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. cause&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& II. The usages of some important words& One main cause of stress is homework.& cause:词性&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 词义&&&&&&&&&&&& & 警察也不知道事故的原因。& The police didn’t know the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the accident.词性&&&& v.&&&& 词义&&&&&&&&&&&& 是什么使他生病?What&&&&&&&&&& his illness?我的车给我带来了很多麻烦。My car has&&&&&&&&& me a lot of trouble.III. New Phrases (翻译下列短语)&1. keep their worries to themselves&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. one main cause of stress of…&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &3. how to deal with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. have enough time to do sth.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5. shout at your friends _________________________6. pay no attention to him _______________________IV. New sentences (翻译下列句子)& 1. I usually cannot find enough time to do the things I want to do.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ____& 2. Some of them are not sure how to deal with this problem.& _____________________________________________________________________________& 3. Very often, we do not know when to stay and when to play.& _____________________________________________________________________________& 4. One way to solve this problem is to plan your time carefully.& ______________________________________________________________________________Activity Two Presentation1. Make a survey in groups: What problems do you have? a. Not enough sleep.b. Having too much homework. to doc. Having no time for hobbies/to relax yourself.d. Feeling stressed.e. Having no close friends/Feeling lonely.f. You often can’t be understood by teachers or parents.g. Your parents are always busy.h. Have difficulty in studying./Get low marks for school work.i. Getting too fat.j. Other students often laugh at you.k. Getting too many tests and exams.l. Too noisy to study.2. What should you do if you have some of these problems?&(1) Finish Part A on their own first.&(2) Discuss in groups to find out which is the best way to deal with these problems.&(3) Check the answers together.&(4) Read the six sentences aloud in groups.
Activity Three Complete the writing plan in Part B.Mr. Wu suggested that his students write to their pen friends about the causes of their stress and the solutions to the problems. Read Millie’s writing plan quickly and answer the following questions. 1. How many main parts should this letter include? 2. What is each main part about? 3. Discuss in groups.&How to begin the letter (introduction)★Useful words and sentences:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _____________ __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Talk about some problems and the solutions to them. (Main body)&Cause of stress and solutionA lot of homework →Plan my time carefully&Cause of stress and solution★Useful words and sentences:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _______________________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________How to end the letter (conclusion)★Useful words and sentences:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _________________________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________Activity Four Writing 1. Read Millie’s letter in Part C aloud.2. Help Millie complete the second paragraph.3. WritingSome useful words and phrases students can use include:I am always busy and rarely have enough time to……Sometimes, it is difficult to achieve a balance between ……I worry a lot about……&& &Sometimes, it is very noisy so……&My biggest problem is ……A lot of students worry about …&It is common for students to ……&The best advice a friend gave me was……
Dear________________________________________________________________________________________
Exercises一、句型转换。1. We do not know when we should study. (保持句意基本不变)& We do not know when&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .2. Many students feel stressed. (就划线部分提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& many students feel?3. I can’t find enough time to do the things I want to do. (保持句意基本不变)& I can’t find enough time to do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& want to do.& 4. The woman in red is my English teacher. (就划线部分提问)5. Could you teach me what to do with the problem? (保持句意基本不变)& Could you teach me ________ to _______ with the problem?二、单项选择。(&&& )1.―I hear Mr. Miao bought his daughter ____ expensive piano two years ago, right?&&&&&&& ―Yes, and she has learned to play ____ piano since then.&&&&&& A. a, the&&&&&&&& B. an, the&&&&&& C. the, the&&&&&&& D. an, /(&&& ) 2.―Which of the T-shirts do you like best?&&&&&& ―I like ____ of them because they’re both out of fashion and too large.&&&&&& A. none&&&&&&&&&&& B. neither&&&&&& C. all&&&&&&&& D. either(&& ) 3.―I wonder if there’s _____ in today’s newspaper.&&&&& ―Don’t you know our National Table Tennis Team won all the seven gold medals again?&&&&& A. something new& B. anything new&& C. some new things& D. any new things (&& ) 4.―We’ll have a hiking trip, but when shall we meet?&&&&&& ―Let’s make it ____ half past eight ____ the morning of August 8.&&&&&& A. /, in&&&&&&&& B. at,on&&&&&& C. /,on&&&&&&&& D. at, in(&& ) 5. ―Bob, we are moving house this weekend.―Congratulations!& I_________ you happiness in your new flat. A. wish&&&&&&&& B. hope&&&&&&&& C. expect&&&&&&&&& D. send(&& ) 6. ―Why not go and watch the film “The Founding of the Republic” again?―Yes, I think it’s well worth ________.A. to see&&&&&&&&&& B. to listen to&&&&&&& C. listening to&&&&& D. seeing(&& ) 7. Don’t put off today’s work for tomorrow. I mean, today’s work& _____ today.&&&&& A. need doing&& B. should do&&& C. ought to do&& D. must be done(&& ) 8. Boys and girls,______ your English books. Let’s take a test.&&&&& A. put on&&&&&&&& B. put up&&&&&& C. put away&&&&& D. put out(&& ) 9.―I must say that the Shanghai World Expo is the best one that I have _____ seen.―So it is. It is well worth a visit. I will go there again during the summer holidays.A. never&&&&&&&& B. ever&&&&&&& C. yet&&&&&&&&&& D. before(&& ) 10. ―I wonder______.& ―Maybe it’s Daniel’s.&&&&&& A. who does the dictionary belong to&&&& B. whose does the dictionary belong toC. who the dictionary belongs to&&&&&&& D. whose the dictionary belongs to
Period Eight CheckoutLearning ActivitiesLearning aims1. To review key vocabulary and grammar items taught in the unit.2. To master some important words.Learning proceduresActivity One PreviewI. New Phrases (翻译下列短语)& 1. hand in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _______&& 2. keep fit&&&&& _______________&& __ & 3. be worried about&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. plenty of time_____________________& 5. try to do sth. _____________________&& 6. keep worries to oneself _____________7. feel bad about your weight&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _& 8. achieve a balance between my study and hobbies&&&&&&&&&&&&& IV. New sentences (翻译下列句子)& 1. If eating makes you feel better, you can go to your favourite restaurant to have a delicious meal.&& ______________________________________________________________________________& 2. Parents may not think that it is useful to watch TV.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _______& 3. However, if you are worried about your English and don’t know what to do, why not watch some English programmes?&& _____________________________________________________________________________& 4. Finally, trying to keep your worries to yourself can make them worse.& _______________________________________________________________________________& 5. If you don’t know who to talk to, you can always write to me. & _______________________________________________________________________________Activity Two Lead inStep One Make a dialogue with your partner.Model: A: Do you have any problems?B: Yes. I don’t know whenM howM what to …. Can you offer me some advice?A: Ok. I think you should…Step Two Read and fill in the blanksDear Mr. Wu&&& Hi, I’m a Grade 9 student. I have some problems, and I don’t know how to d______ with them. I have too much homework to do every day. I have no c________ but to do it. I often stay up late to c________ it, and then I feel tired and sleepy the next day.Sometimes, I want to r_________ to do so much work, but I usually a_______ it. I know my parents are s________ with me and ask me to study hard to go to a good college. I know the importance of doing my homework and h__________ it in on time. However, I h_______ spare any time for my hobbies l_______ playing chess and basketball. I doubt whether it is w_______ working so hard.I have p_______ of friends, and we always play basketball together after school. Sometimes, I go home very late, so my parents don’t a________ me to stay out late to play basketball. I feel stressed from time to time. But, to tell you the t________, I have no c_________ to talk to my parents. I really don’t know w______ to do and I’m s_________ from the stress. Could you advise me how to a________ a balance between my schoolwork and hobbies? I’d like you to o________ me some v__________ suggestions, please r_______ to my letter soon. Best wishes Li MingActivity Three Dealing with the materials in the bookStep One 1. Fill in the blanks and check the answer with your partners.2. Read with your partners loudly.&3. What do you think of Sigmund Friend’s advice? Do you have different ideas?Step Two Today is Amy’s birthday. She is making a few birthday wishes. Let’s find out what she is wishing for. 1. Read t Part B, complete and check the answers in groups.2. Say something about your wishes.Activity Four Writing& 假如你是Jack,请你给你的笔友Kitty写一封90词左右的回信。Dear JackI’m a Grade 9 student. I enjoy painting very much. However, I’m very busy and I usually can’t find enough time to do the things I love to do. In fact, many students often feel stressed because of too much homework.. We don’t know when to work and when to play. I have to give up my hobbies. Do you have the same problem? I look forward to hearing from you.Best wishesKitty
Exercises一、单项选择。(&&& ) 1. I can’t use the computer. Would you please show me ___________ it?A. using&&&&&&&& B. to use&&&&&&& C. what to use&&&&& D. how to use(&&& ) 2. He hasn’t decided __________ for a holiday.A. to go where&&& B. where to go&& C. why to go&&&&&& D. if to go (&&& ) 3. ―Can you tell me ______ the window?& ―Just pull it.A. what to open&& B. why to open&& C. how to open&&&& D. when to open(&&& ) 4. This physics problem is too difficult. Can you show me _______, Tom?A. what to work it out&&&&&&&&&&&& B. what to work out it C. how to work it out&&&&&&&&&&&& D. how to work out it(&&& ) 5. I’ll give a talk tomorrow. I’m thinking about __________.A. what to say&& B. how to say&&&& C. what can I say&& D. how can I say二、请根据句意从方框中选用合适的词,并用其适当形式填空,使句子通顺。choose&&&& please&&& mad&&& true&& value
1. His words drove me even __________, I got angry and rushed out of the classroom.2. It was too late, there was no taxi. So we had no ________ but to walk home.3. It is our __________ to share our experience and skills with each other.4. I think his advice is of great value to me, it’s very ___________.5. I don’t doubt the _________ of his words, because he is honest.
&文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 make sb doing sth 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信