请问这个英文p2p是什么意思思?

请问下面描述的英文是什么意思?The furthest distance in the world is not between life and death but when i stand in front of you yet you don't know that I love you ._百度作业帮
请问下面描述的英文是什么意思?The furthest distance in the world is not between life and death but when i stand in front of you yet you don't know that I love you .
The furthest distance in the world is not between life and death but when i stand in front of you yet you don't know that I love you .
就是那个意思~.世界上最遥远的距离不是生与死之间,而是我站在你身边,你却看不见我---我爱你.请问这句英文是什么意思?_百度知道
请问这句英文是什么意思?
so customary is the practice of arranged marriage that there is a special name for a marriage which is not arranged : It is called a & love match &
提问者采纳
满意请采纳:1)第一句unpublic应该是非公开的;2)material这里是形容词。以上看法供楼主参考,公司应该不是只从事那些主动要求的用户交易,不是“将”的意思. In these cases,公司(企业)不能只是等用户主动上门;4)take……side of 是站在哪一方面。所以句子的意思应该是, firms should take the contra side of only unsolicited customer trades 因为这样可能会给市场发出一个信号,或重要的,即取什么立场的意思。 说明;3)should表示应该的意思,表示有实质内容的。在这些情况下,firm这里是单数,而不是“公共的”。 because it may send a signal to the marketProhibition of all proprietary trading while a firm is in possession of material nonpublic information may be inappropriate 禁止持有重要非公开信息的公司的产权交易可能是不合适的
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
请问这句英语是什么意思?
老是会自动打印出这样的英文,请大家帮忙看一下是什么意思?
AFTER COVER IS OPENED OR UNIT OVERHEATS THIS PAGE IS PRINTED TO ALIGN PAPER,UNLESS PAPER JAMS
盖子打开后或系统过热,如非夹纸,打印此页以调整纸张。
大家还关注请问Sybelle 这个英文名是什么意思?l_百度知道
请问Sybelle 这个英文名是什么意思?l
还有这个名字要怎样发音啊?【最好有音标】重音在哪里?什么意思?谢谢!!
提问者采纳
希腊名: Sybelle =意思:神谕(oracle);畅籂扳饺殖祭帮熄爆陇 预报; 先知(prophetess)发音: &si-bell& 西比尔 (&bell& 同钟/铃 &bell& ) 许多拼写: S S S S Sybella and Sibelle.
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
英文名的相关知识
其他2条回答
重音就在最前,si bel 西贝尔(儿)
si belle 法语 翻译成英语就是 so beautiful
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问这句英文是什么意思?
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友hpls1999遇到了一个关于阅读的疑惑,并悬赏30沪元,已有4人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
这是一篇VOA的新闻,请问这句话是什么意思?
“Yoga, is something that typically, in the West, we see as for the upper class.
通常在西方认为瑜伽是上层社会的运动。
新闻的全文如下:
/print_178332.html
Yoga in the Nairobi Slums Provides Empowerment, Hope
Africa Yoga Project
Paige Elenson has been teaching yoga for 15 years. The former Wall Street consultant came to Kenya in 2007 to live and volunteer in the Nairobi slum of Kibera. She co-founded the Africa Yoga Project.
“It was actually a huge opportunity to start the project right around the post-election violence. It was a time where people were feeling very separate from each other, where different tribes were starting to fight just because of their tribe, and to introduce a practice that’s around peace and unity, where you don’t have to talk, but you just do and you physically are united,& said Elenson. &People started to really come together in a way that exceeded their tribe.”
For 26 year-old yoga instructor Joyce Murugi, who experienced the violence in the Nairobi slum of Mathare firsthand, yoga provides an outlet for dealing with the trauma. “It was just now like, when I go and train yoga, it’s me and my mat. I only train, no stress,& she explained. &When I get outside the mat, it’s like I’ve been reborn from the way I entered the class is not the way that I’ve left the class.”
The Africa Yoga Project has trained over 50 instructors like Murugi, all from the Nairobi slums, who teach more than 200 free classes per week in the same areas. They make additional income by teaching private classes at gyms, spas, hotels, and even the United Nations.
“Yoga, is something that typically, in the West, we see as for the upper class. Here in Kenya, we’ve reversed it. We’ve put all the yoga, pretty much, in the slums. And it’s now the people from the slums that are teaching the upper class. This is a great way, to really reverse how we think of people, and what yoga is,” Elenson stated.
Yoga, providing an escape
Thanks to the free classes, 48 year-old Alice Njathi can temporarily escape from the stresses of life in the slums. “It’s just like a medicine. After you have done it, you’ll feel different. You’ll feel different from your body and your mind. So you relax and concentrate,& she noted. &You relax, so you feel that you are now different. And I’m feeling it. And it’s helping me.”
Although a new concept for many Kenyans living in the slums, Elenson says that yoga is universal.
“What impresses me is that someone who takes classes in New York City could go to a place that looks completely different, you could be in Kibera, and in the middle of a slum and get on your yoga mat and all of a sudden, you’re just on your yoga mat,” Elenson said.
So in Kenya, it appears that yoga is here to &namaste& (a pun using a common yoga greeting to explain that it appears yoga is here to stay).
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
在西方,瑜伽通常被认为是上层社会的一项运动
—— 九十九度中
在西方,瑜伽被认为是典型的贵族运动!
—— 阳光雪歌
—— 周文龙1
通常,在西方,瑜伽是上层阶级的运动。
—— 651232l
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&}

我要回帖