下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:我最好的朋友们有两个人,是一个男生和一个女生。男孩有点胖,身高在班里不算太高,和我差不多
,当然和我一样有点胖超人是什么意思?
我最好的朋友们有两个人,是一个男生和一个女生。男孩有点胖,身高在班里不算太高,和我差不多
,当然和我一样有点胖超人
问题补充:
My best friends are two people, a boy and a girl. A little fat boy, standing in the class is not too high, and I almost, of course, like me, a little fat Superman
my best friends, there are two individuals is a male and a female. Boys in my class A little weight, height is not too high, and I am more or less the same, of course, just like me a little chubby Superman
I best friends have two people, is a male student and a female student.The boy is a little fat, the height does not calculate in the class too high, with me almost, certainly and my equally a little fat superhuman
My best friends are two people, is a boy and a girl. Boy a little fat, standing in the class is not too high, and I've more or less, of course, and I like a little fat-Superman
My best friends are two people, is a boy and a girl. Boy a little fat, standing in the class is not too high, and I've more or less, of course, and I like a little fat-Superman
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!我的英语老师
英语作业是女的,胖胖的,头发不长不短,戴了眼镜要有翻译,我自己要改起码60个单词哦_百度作业帮
我的英语老师
英语作业是女的,胖胖的,头发不长不短,戴了眼镜要有翻译,我自己要改起码60个单词哦
我的英语老师
英语作业是女的,胖胖的,头发不长不短,戴了眼镜要有翻译,我自己要改起码60个单词哦
My English teacher is a woman who is fat with medium long hair and glasses.
I love my English teacher.She is a beautiful lady.And she is a little fat.She wears glasses.Her hair isn't too long.Her lessons are so interesting that we all like to have her lesson.She is very kind ...
My teacher
I am proud I have such a good teacher, she is my teacher Coke teachers. When I was into the secondary school, they heard that the teacher is one of our outstanding teachers Coke teacher...
My english teacher is a kind woman, she is a little fat, and her hair is medium long,she usually wears a pair of glasses.She teachs us many things in English, and almost all the students like her lessons, she looks the students as her friends after the lessons, we are will to ask her some questions,she helps us everyday!
My English teacher is a woman, fat. Her long hair is not long. While wearing glasses, but to the eyes sparkle. Her class a good sense of humor, often making us laugh. By the way, said laughing, forgot...}

我要回帖

更多关于 小个子微胖女生穿衣 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信